Will you join me on my quest to Nidavellir? Its been a while. Red Skull: We all think that at first. Thor Tony: Really good. Everything about the following exchange is great. The Avengers and the Wakandan army look on in shock and awe. Gamora: Its like his muscles are made of kryptonite fibers. The 79-year-old Hungarian-Canadian Holocaust survivor has also defended Palestinian rocket fire at Israeli civilians and once branded the Israeli government 'terrorists'. [plunges a blade through Heimdall's chest, killing him]. From time-travel hijinks to that explosive moment with Mjolnir, there's a lot of moments that probably left you scratching your head in confusion even while you were cheering. Knowing he has to leap into action as Spider-Man, Peter gets the attention of his best friend and Guy-in-the-Chair Ned Leeds and asks him to cause a distraction so that he can slip out. Will talk for hours about sports analytics, a huge fan of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Marvel and DC, and a committed Mike Myers' Cat in the Hat apologist. Stand down. Thor doesn't really help matters by barking orders and taking the Guardians' food, but they all still seem to love him anyway. ( Bucky looks at him.). [Presents the Tesseract to Thanos]. Mantis : He must be going somewhere. Or your brother's head? Rocket Raccoon Thor? He used to kill people, planet by planet, massacre by massacre. All except me. Stark: Happy trails, kid. You're going to die for that. Thor, Rocket, and Groot become quite the trio in "Avengers: Infinity War." After being rescued from floating aimlessly in space by the Guardians, Thor takes their pod (with Rocket and Groot) to . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for McDonalds THOR love and thunder 2/#6 Rocket 1 new 1 used, 1/#7Korg, 1/#1 Thor at the best online prices at eBay! Quill: I feel your pain as well. When the Hulk travels back to 2012, Tilda Swinton's The Ancient One gives an entirely different explanation: Time is literally controlled by the six Infinity Stones working in harmony, and removing one causes a branch timeline. Wake. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, Steve and Thor finally reunite, and Thor introduces Steve to his new friend, a tree. It will kill you. Thanos: You told me that too. Maybe they realize they live in a junkpile in a middle of space. Thor: [ to young Gamora in a flashback] Look. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. : I've killed twice as many enemies as that. I assume you have a preference. Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. As does what you fear. Even as the captain, Peter Quill just can't catch a break. : The Guardians of the Galaxy come to his rescue and it becomes clear that Peter Quill is the only one who isn't impressed with the Asgardian. New haircut? Dread it? We don't have the Tesseract, it was destroyed on Asgard! Well, Ive got you covered. : It's a major blow against the Avengers' plan, and it seems to come out of nowhere. : Pretty, isnt it? Loki After all, he didn't bother to call Groot by his real name either, settling for "Tree" instead. [Uses the Gauntlet to stop Loki attempting to stab him in the neck] [lifting his sword] : And for another, we have the Hulk! So why did MCU specifically give the shield to Sam and not Bucky, considering that both of them have worn the mantle of Captain America in the comics? Well, Akoye survived the snap, and we see her in communication with Black Widow early on in the film, updating her on recent world events. Fury of the Gods Star Grace Caroline Currey Says Adult Counterparts Acted Younger Than Kids, Marvel: Crisis Protocol Adds a New MODOK, Teases Squirrel Girl, Spider-Man No Way Home: De La Soul's Magic Number Available to Stream. Its alright, you cant hurt me. Spider-man: Mr. Stark, I dont feel so good. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.#InfinityWar #Thor #AvengersEndgameTM \u0026 Disney (2018)Fair use. Thor So pack it up, and get out of here. Like the Beatles? Yeah, Im back. : This Worthey Life - Food, Entertaining, Travel Lifestyle Blog, By: T WortheyUpdated: January 20, 2023 View our disclosure policy. When the film maneuvers itself into placing both characters against the cliff wall, Clint has to let go of Natasha; he has to actively sacrifice her in order to bring his family back to life. Thor: [ to Thanos for killing Heimdall] Youre going to die for that. Thor Thor Below you will find all the best one-liners from Infinity War, as well as some funny dialogue between several Avengers and quotes from Infinity War. No other being has ever the might, nay the nobility, to wield not one, but two Infinity Stones. What Master do you serve? Rocket Raccoon : He's the toughest there is. All-fathers, let the dark magic flow through me one last time. Guardians of the Galaxy: The Cosmos Cocktail, Black Panther Themed Cocktail | The Chilling Mist Cocktail, Black Panther Cocktail | The Vibranium Cocktail with Hpnotiq, Hey Auntie Black Panther Cocktail with Red Velvet Cake + Hennessy, Black Panther Cocktail |The Heart-Shaped Herb Cocktail, Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora Drink| The Green Pineapple Mocktail, the line after where did you come from is field trip to MoMA, Your email address will not be published. He can't just stand by while she kills herself. Unlike her sister, Gamora, Nebula was outfitted with a series of cybernetic implants by her abusive father Thanos in order to make up for her lack of expert fighting prowess. Every weapon you've ever designed - every axe, hammer, sword - it's all inside your head. I can't stress how deeply entertaining Avengers: Infinity War can be and the movie is jam-packed with great character moments and jokes that help to brighten the darkness. After all, the larger pointed ears and small, furry body of a raccoon could certainly resemble a rabbit to the untrained eye, especially if Thor hadn't seen a rabbit in centuries. Ebony Maw telekinetically restrains Thor with metal]. Thanos is coming, it doesnt matter who youre talking to or not. Vision To Quill, Kevin Bacon is worthy of joining the Avengers and he even looks to his idol when constructing battle plans to save the universe. Eitri Strange] Did you seriously say hitherto undreamt of? "To take ass and kick names," Mantis replies, with zero disagreements from Drax. : How long will it take to heat? Thor and the rest of the Asgardians (or at least the guards in Endgame) are always referring to Rocket as a rabbit in both Infinity War and Endgame. Thor At least Im the only who the will to act on it. Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian. Confusing Moments In Avengers: Endgame Explained. Let him have his fun. The Time and Mind Stones are safe on Earth, they're with the Avengers. Scrounging for scraps. Well, the easy answer is that the Soul Stone demands a sacrifice of the person who is receiving the Soul Stone. Loki: Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. Fine, Ill do it myself! Stark: [ to Strange] What is your job exactly, except to make balloon animals? Thor Only if I die. : Thor: You know Im 1500 years old. TChalla: { getting ready for battle} Evacute the city! When Thor and Rocket go back to Asgard during the events of Thor: The Dark World, they're there for one reason only: to get the Reality Stone from Jane's body and return to the present. And get this man a shield (pointing to Captain America). As for his intricate arm tattoo, well, we're not sure we can answer why that exists. And Im getting a new hammer, dont forget. Thor [Thanos stabs Heimdall in the chest] Instead of focusing on Steve Rogers, Rhodey, and Black Widow who pop their hands up, keep an eye on Captain Marvel. You speak Groot? : Here's an easy one. One is that Cap could fully lift Mjolnir in Age of Ultron and just chose not to. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Thor : BRING ME THANOS! This is a Marvel movie, after all, and while things get real serious when they need to, it's still filled with laugh out loud jokes. As you can imagine, there are so many great one-liners, emotional quotes, and funny moments that you want to repeat and use. Youre a dude. Well, I could lose a lot. Bring me Thanos! Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Strange: Congratulations, youre a prophet. Quill: Exactly like Footloose. And what if you're wrong? : We dont know what it means. If you're going to Earth, you might want a guide. I assume you're the captain, sir. Thor Strange: Unlike everyone else in your life, I dont work for you. Okoye: The Olympics. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. The only way I could sneak it offCotraccia (sp), is up my hey were here. That was hard. Run from it? "Dude, how long have you been standing there?" No copyright infringement intended. Captain America: Earth just lost its best defender. I would've washed that. Or should I say, I am? He casts the power around the Hulk, lifting him off the ground and teleporting him away and safe from harm. Bek Aliev is a writer, film buff, and gamer based in New York, NY. Stark/Ironman: [ to the Maw, referring to Dr. Well, if fate does want you to kill that crap-sack, you're gonna need more than one stupid eyeball. Propelled by liquid oxygen and kerosene, the basic rocket was 65 feet (19.8 m) in length, with a body diameter of 8 feet (2.4 m), weight at . Hey, we're here. Okoye: Then it will be the noblest ending in history. Nidavellir is real? It makes for an entertaining blockbuster, and Avengers: Infinity War is definitely that. Birthdate? : The one that makes the most sense to us, though, is that Cap wasn't quite worthy at the time. But how did he grab them so fast, especially when he never actually took the Gauntlet off of Thanos in the first place? Strange: [ to Quill] Alright, let me ask you this one time. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail none the less. : Gamora: All my life I dreamed of a day, a moment, when you got what you deserved. Eitri : Eitri And every one of them would have rather killed me than not succeeded. Me, personally? Before my father died, he told me I had a half-sister that he imprisoned in hell. Mantis Rocket Raccoon Thanos: Im the only one who knows that. You see, Drax has mastered the art of standing really incredibly still to the point where he believes he is invisible. : Thor: So is facing Thanos without that ax. Loki Wake him up. : The interaction between Thor and the Guardians crew was one of the film's best crossover moments; and then, it's with Rocket Raccoon (aka "Sweet Rabbit")and Groot that Thor travels to Nidavellir for a weapon of the Thanos-killing kind. That's life though, isn't it, I guess. Cap's Mjolnir upgrade can't keep up with Thanos, and even Captain Marvel's strength isn't enough to take down Thanos when he cheats and uses the Power Stone to knock her away. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Subscribe to the newsletter for all the latest recipes, tips, entertainment + more! My humble personage bows before your grandeur. Eitri Free shipping for many products! I told you, you'd die for that. In an attempt to gain some amount of authority back, Quill begins to talk in a deeper Thor-esque voice, which the Guardians immediately notice and call him out for. : (referring to the children of Thanos after Thor arrived with his new ax). agent go off the deep end after his family was murdered. : Thor Me. And for another we have a Hulk. Thor : They called me a madman. I just feel you. He's lost everything. Strange: Certainly not, I speak for myself. Stormbreaker suddenly emerges from the beam and cuts through the Outriders. : The Thanos-killing kind. I know this is not a competition, but Ive been through a lot. That's suicide. : Sorry, I cant remember anyones names. When Thor and Rocket go back to Asgard during the events of Thor: The Dark World, they're there for one reason only: to get the Reality Stone from Jane's body and return to the present.. In The Art of Avengers: Infinity War book ( which you can purchase right here ), a piece of concept art shows shows Thor and Rocket teaming up in an epic battle with a pair of gigantic serpents . Avengers: Infinity War is now available to own digitally ahead of its August 14 disc release. We saw inGuardians of the Galaxythat even holding the Power Stone was enough to nearly kill Peter Quill, even with his half-Celestial DNA. I know what it's like to lose. Those cybernetic implants basically run on a closed loop, like a Wi-Fi network that Nebula (and Thanos when he taps into it) has access to. The Avengers broke up. : All the kids on the bus crowd to one half to look at the spaceship while Peter makes his exit. : If you consider failure experience. But eventually, the Hulk is able to convince her to give up her favorite glowing green rock by dropping Stephen Strange's name. Ebony Maw Its good to have you, buddy. Well, he's never fought me. Strange, she knows that he's eventually going to become the Sorcerer Supreme, and someone worthy of putting her faith into. : Thanos: I do. With Endgame the culmination of over a decade of storytelling and multiple actors' contracts, the future stars of the MCU are, like Tom Holland's Spider-Man and Brie Larson's Captain Marvel, necessarily going to be younger. Banner tries to Hulk Out, but the Hulk just ain't coming. Obviously, major spoilers ahead, so do whatever it takes to make sure you're ready. Thor: What's this? | Thor's been looking for meaning for years, Iron Man's been carrying the weight of guilt, and Cap was ready to do whatever it took. Spider-man: You cant be a friendly-neighborhood Spider-man if theres no neighborhood. : You really are the worst brother! You talk too much. "); Stark calling Quill a dipshit; and of course, Drax's one-upmanship of, "I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?" Thor Gamora: I hated this room. Thor Soul Bruce tells her that Strange gave up the Time Stone in the present-past of 2018. Marvel Studios AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR..L to R: Thor (Chris Hemsworth), Star-Lord/Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) and Gamora (Zoe Saldana), b/g Drax (Dave Bautista)..Photo: Film Frame..Marvel Studios 2018. That means that there's not really any consequences for borrowing a magical hammer, at least until they have to return the Infinity Stones. [approaches Thanos] Although he is introduced as a brash and arrogant demigod, Thor eventually learns to become humbler and protect. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. But why was the Green Goliath the one to wear it? When they first met in Avengers: Infinity War, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) quickly connected with Rocket (Bradley Cooper). Undying? Thanos: With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. Thor That is, it was. Ultimately, it ends with both of them stuck against the wall of the cliff, with Clint holding onto Natasha below him. But I ask you, to what end? Rocket: Well, if fate does want you to kill that crabsack, youre gonna need more than one stupid eyeball. : Banner: [ trying to get Hulk to show up] I need to concentrate for a second. Proxima Midnight : : Well, he has never fought me. Thor leaps upward and brings Stormbreaker down with force, knocking back the Outriders]. Find them my children, bring them to me on Titan. Rocket: Okay, time to be the Captain. So it would be child's play to zap Past Cap's memories, so that when the past Avengers arrive to check on Past Cap, all they'll see is the aftermath of a fight and assume that Loki did what Loki does best. The adults are talking. When he meets the Guardians, he instantly connects with Rocket. One of the things the people love most about Avengers movies is seeing different characters interact with each other. Thanos: Little one, its a simple calculus. Marvel Studios AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR..L to R: Spider-Man/Peter Parker (Tom Holland), Iron Man/Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.), Drax (Dave Bautista), Star-Lord/Peter Quill (Chris Pratt) and Mantis (Pom Klementieff)..Photo: Film Frame..Marvel Studios 2018. I think what we love so much about the scene is how complicated the scene is. It's a place, we've been there. Stark: And due to that fact, were now in a flying donut, billions of miles from Earth with no back-up. : Thanos Maybe its a 4-digit code? While viewers might think he would have seen a raccoon at some point during his visits because they are common in Europe today, the animals were actually non-existent in the days when the gods came down to Earth. Stark: Yeah, but the kids seen more movies. And your trespassing in this city and on this planet. Quill: What? I would very much like to go there, please. Father, we will not fail you. So were here to fight. Wait until Star-Lord learns that there was a remake. Ironman/Stark: [ to the guardians] We gotta collesque. Now that Odinson has spent five years living in Norway and has joined the Guardians for more cosmic adventures, he should probably be aware of what kind of animal Rocket really is. Dr. Stark: [ to Banner] You want a piece of this? Spiderman: I should have stayed on the bus. Spider-man: I got you. With the iris closed, I can't heat the metal. Ebony Maw Quill tries to take the insults in stride and makes plans to invest in a Bowflex, get a few dumbells. While the Avengers' time heist seems complicated at first, it becomes even more complex once Past Nebula is able to access Present Nebula's memories, cluing Past Thanos in to the Avengers' scheme. | Stark: [to Dr. Knowhere? Quill: Groot put that thing away, now. Well, there's a few different theories floating around. Its weird. : Dr. : Thor Heres how it works. Well, unlike the original, the new Gauntlet that Tony Stark built is made entirely of his design. Mr. Secretary: The world is on fire, and you think, all is forgiven? Of all the Infinity Stones that the Avengers have to steal during their time heist, you'd expect the Time Stone to be one of the most difficult. While we're on the subject of great Captain America-themed moments in Endgame, we'd be remiss if we skipped over that beautiful Captain America v Captain America: Dawn of Just Us battle. Thor: Well, if Im wrong, what more could I lose? Quill: Yeah, tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving. Marvel Studios AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR..Spider-Man/Peter Parker (Tom Holland)..Photo: Film Frame..Marvel Studios 2018. To feel so desperately that youre right, but to fail nonetheless. Banner: Come on, you big, green _____. Thor [Loki reveals the Tesseract in his hands]. Stark: [to Banner after Hulk is not showing up] Dude, youre embarrassing me in front of the Wizard. Much of the conversation about Avengers: Infinity War has revolved around how big it is, how epic it is, and how dark it is -- especially when it comes to the ending. On the sad side of things, Ned wasn't entirely off base here Peter Quill loves Kevin Bacon and Footloose, his favorite movie.