Creed III - IMAX Bus Shelter 48" x 70" Poster. For online orders, please log into your Regal Crown Club account. Studio logos & other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This page updates regularly with new offers and promotions. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Submit an inquiry regarding Regal Corporate Box Office products or services by selecting the appropriate option regarding the nature of your request . 90-Day Unlimited eGift Card. Step #2 Select Regal: Select Regal from the list of SoLoyal supported loyalty programs. Those wholive in Nashville, for example, will need to shell out $21 per month to use the plan at theaters there, according to Regal's website. Our company established the Regal Foundation in 2003 as a non-profit charitable organization to coordinate support for numerous national and local philanthropic groups. Regal Cinemas coupons provide customers with many different ways to save. Regal Rewards Customer Service Phone Number. It took me over a month to cancel and him 3 months and we both had to write to them 3+ times. Create an Account! You can watch standard format movies at more than 400 theaters nationwide. Summer Movie Express tickets are just $2 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays featuring summer movies the whole family will enjoy. TheY make it sound easier than it really is. Here's a breakdown of the three available plans. I'm trying to purchase tickets on fandango using my crown card number but I can't find it on the app or on the website. On the app, it says "Username or Password is incorrect." Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Some restrictions apply. Download the mobile app and sign into your Crown Club account on Wednesdays to get 20 extra credits. We have a dedicated team that works around the clock to find, post and verify the offers we present to consumers. Join the loyalty program of Regal and other Entertainment brands at the tap of a button with SoLoyal. They include 10% off all food and non-alcoholic drink purchases and a free large popcorn and soft drink on your birthday. Purchase a ticket with your Regal Crown Club card or the Regal app and receive your own digital collectible ticket. AMC and Cinemark also offermovie subscription plans. Limited time offer. Check out all the ways we can help. Studio logos & other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Please note that the Emerald level offers 250 bonus credits with every visit, the Ruby level offers 500 bonus credits with every visit, and the Diamond level offers 1,000 bonus credits with every visit. Where is this? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Regal Cinemas, which is headquartered in Knoxville,has unveiled its latest offering - an unlimited subscription plan that will appeal to frequent moviegoers. No Regal Cinemas coupon code is needed. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I forgot to add a Regal purchase. The FAQs say it should be under "Edit Profile" or by tapping the purple card on the app. Note: Questions and comments regarding other Regal programs (e.g. After three, you must attend one of them before you can make another reservation. Hold your next company address, lead generation event, or training seminar at the theatre. The Regal Unlimited subscription will allow users, who must pay a monthly or yearly fee, to see as many movies as they want at Regal theaters, according to Regal's website. RPX Experience the ultimate in movie sight and sound ScreenX Beyond The Frame Latest Trailers Watch The Latest Trailers! The latest review Unlimited subscription was posted on Feb 13, 2023. Photos & certain artwork used on REGmovies are copyright protected and are the property of their respective owners. Once you save up enough points, you can use them to purchase exclusive rewards. Save your billing and shipping info for faster, easier check out Access past purchases for quick and easy reordering Track the status of your current order Create an Account Not sure whats wrong with it. Shop now and get a 50% discount on any size of fresh popcorn on Tuesdays with your Regal Crown Club card! The subcription is awful. Photos & certain artwork used on REGmovies are copyright protected and are the property of their respective owners. Fury of the Gods Sweepstakes 100 Credits Sweepstakes - Regal Crown Club IMAX Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania Signed Poster Sweepstakes No Regal Cinemas coupon code is needed. Personal info, Financial info and 2 others. Get Regal Cinemas coupons. Additionally, you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for the latest movie updates. The Slickdeals Extension automatically applies coupons to your cart! Get the $7 small popcorn and drink combo. Plus, get advance tickets as soon as they go on sale, enjoy 10% off all food and non-alcoholic beverages in theatre. Get Regal Cinemas coupons. Sweepstakes - Regal Crown Club Ultimate Creed III Amazon Shopping Experience Sweepstakes. Read movie reviews and watch trailers for movies out now before buying your mobile tickets in the app. For more information, please see our All Rights Reserved. Only ONE discount can be applied per popcorn purchased. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Regal Cinemas has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 134 reviews. Simply present your card at a participating theatre's concession stand to redeem this tasty popcorn treat. Regal Customer Relations on REGMovies.com. Best Place to Watch a Movie Gift Card. Limited time offer. In the regal app on your card in your phone. SoLoyal saves your points and rewards before it's too late to redeem them. My password would stop working and I had reset it each time. Please note that this loyalty program typically works for all your purchases at Regal, but some exceptions may apply. Sorry about that, go ahead and try again." Login SIGN UP New User? Restrictions may apply. Photos & certain artwork used on REGmovies are copyright protected and are the property of their respective owners. I tried adding a photo but don't have the karma here. I'm an idiot and didn't bother tapping the Regal logo button at the bottom of the app screen. Once you save up enough points, you can use them to purchase exclusive rewards. JOIN REGAL CROWN CLUB LOG IN Customer Login Registered Customers If you have an account, sign in with your email address. However, some Regal Cinemas deals don't have a definite end date, so it's possible the promo code will be active until Regal Cinemas runs out of inventory for the promotional item. Crown Club awards its members 4 status levels. Regal Unlimited Plus: $21. Privacy Policy. Regals one-stop, full-service event team makes planning your event at the movies easy. 100 Credits. For information regarding donation requests, please visit our Community Affairs page on REGMovies.com. Read movie reviews and watch trailers for movies out now before buying your mobile tickets in the app. Slickdeals, LLC. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Take notethat when you first sign up for Regal Unlimited, you have to commit to a year of the subscription. This pass allows you to watch as many movies as you want at any time. It's under your photo on the card app. Limited time offer. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Just pay a monthly fee and you can head to the movies whenever you'd like. Never miss any new offers. No Regal Cinemas coupon code needed. Regal Cinemas, a subsidiary of Cineworld Group, operates one of the largest theater chains in North America. Enjoy the film festival and Regal crown club members get the perks of $5 tickets. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. For more details on Regal Unlimited, visitregmovies.com. Limited time offer. New Customers Creating an account has many benefits: check out faster, keep more than one address, track orders and more. I don't see a QR code or photo. Regal Unlimited: $18. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 750 Credits 1,500 Credits. Regal Unlimited members bring a friend for free to see After Love, a devastating powerful story about the families and the secrets they hide. With SoLoyal you can automatically track your Regal account, including your rewards balance, rewards or points expiration, current status and what is needed to reach your next reward as a member of the Crown Club loyalty program. Featured Rewards. Copyright 1999 - 2023. eGift Card. Some restrictions apply. For example, get free movie tickets and refreshments as well as merchandise. Customer Login | Regal Corporate Box Office SIGN IN Email Password Forgot Password? You may be able to recover points or redeem rewards you should have earned for a purchase. Regal Movie Tickets are the perfect recognition, reward and gift item for your employees and customers. You got caps lock on something? The price to view unlimited movies in Knoxville area theaters is $18 per month, though in other markets the . When will I see my Regal Rewards Credited to my account? Learn how you can take advantage of discount movie tickets at up to 25% OFF standard box office prices! If you're in the app it's the icon in the top right corner. This will ensure you have the best possible online experience. Their club is entirely free to join and you'll score 100 points for every dollar you spend. Limited time offer. Join the Regal Cinemas Crown Club to access exclusive discounts and other savings opportunities. Moonage Daydream - IMAX 13"x19" Numbered Art Print. Some restrictions apply. Regal Rewards Available On: SoLoyal iOS App SoLoyal Android App SoLoyal for Desktop & Mobile. Email Password Sign In Forgot Your Password? Overview of Regal Cinemas complaint handling. Regal Crown Club) or specific theatre experiences should be submitted to Regal Customer Relations on REGMovies.com. I know I am using the correct username and password. In the last 20 years, Slickdeals has saved online shoppers over $6.8 billion. Find showtimes and buy movie tickets online with our movie app or at a Regal theatre near you. Boasting well over seven thousand screens across hundreds of theaters, Regal definitely deserves its royal name. It enables the most passionate movie fans to spend as much time as possible in their favorite place the theatre. 12-Month Unlimited eGift Card. Don't let your Crown Club benefits expire. )," according to Regal's website. Regal Unlimited plans range in price, $18-$23.50 per month, depending on where you live. To earn credit for purchases at a theatre, simply tell the cashier the mobile phone number that is associated with your Regal Crown Club account. I'm not able to login my Regal Crown Club account either on my app or online. Join the Regal Cinemas Crown Club to access exclusive discounts and other savings opportunities. For less than the cost of two tickets a month, youll see as many 2D movies as you want, as many times as you want, whenever you want! 2023 www.knoxnews.com. You can watch standard format movies at more than 200 Regal theaters nationwide. Enjoy the Regal unlimited movie subscription pass. Our office hours are Monday Friday, 9:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time, excluding holidays. Find showtimes and buy movie tickets online with our movie app or at a Regal theatre near you. You will also have to pay additional fees when reserving films in other formats (ScreenX, 4DX, IMAX, RPX, 3D, and VIP), theaters not included in your subscription plan and special events like marathons, double features and fan events. If you have any questions or concerns you may use the Contact page or call 888-462-7342. No Regal Cinemas coupon code is needed. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. With Regal's suite of products, you can save money, please everyone, and bring the wow! They show movies of all sorts and offer a convenient and an immersive, audio-visual moving-going experience for their customers. No Regal Cinemas coupon code needed. As part of their membership program, Regal provides 5 achievable loyalty rewards. 134 Regal Cinemas reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 2, 2009. Use your Regal Crown Club card when purchasing your tickets to 3 different IMAX titles starting September 30 and you will get $10 off on your 4th IMAX ticket purchase! The Lost Boys - 13"x19" Numbered Art Print. Studio logos & other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. EDIT: I figured it out. ["local.dmi.wds.io", "disneymovierewards.com", "disneymovieinsiders.com", "www.disneymovieinsiders.com"] I thought my account was getting hacked. Today alone, users have collectively cashed in on 1322 offers. Crown Club Rewards Center Sweepstakes Filter & Sort Rewards Sweepstakes - Regal Crown Club Ultimate Creed III Amazon Shopping Experience Sweepstakes 100 Credits Sweepstakes - Regal Crown Club ScreenX Shazam! I had trouble last week, just because their login (and password reset) procedure is overly complicated. Sign into your Regal Crown Club and start using your movie rewards now. Some restrictions apply. I just reset the password and it works again. Users will have to pay a $0.50 convenience fee when making reservations through Regal Unlimited. "The monthly plan will continue until it is cancelled. Track Regal Rewards and hundreds of other amazing loyalty programs directly through SoLoyal. How to Join & Track Regal Rewards. Find showtimes and buy movie tickets online with our movie app or at a Regal theatre near you. Limited time offer. Discount Tickets The more times you visit per year, the greater your reward. On the web, it says "Looks like that request didn't go through. You'll also get other Regal Cinemas discounts such as a percentage off all food purchases and free products on your birthday. Slickdeals strives to offer a comprehensive coverage of the best coupons, promo codes and promotions for thousands of different stores like Regal Cinemas. Get notifications of your Crown Club rewards and benefits. Sweepstakes - Regal Crown Club ScreenX Shazam! Challenge the status quo of boring business meetings. Thanks for the verification though. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Theaters in major cities such as San Francisco and New York City require the $23.50 per month plan. You are not currently logged in. We have 11 million active savvy shoppers, you can join our community by signing up. The Regal Foundation supports the communities in which Regal operates by partnering with selected charities. You can also earn Crown Club credits through the money you spend on Regal Unlimited, according to Regal's website. Crown Club memberships are free. (Regal Crown Club membership required). See site for more details. If you're a real moviegoer then you need to purchase Regal Unlimited. Regal Unlimited subscribers also enjoy extra perks like discounts on food and early access to upcoming moves. Regal Crown Club Rewards Center is where users can browse and purchase items earned from their Loyalty Rewards Card The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. They have theaters in more than 42 states including a few territories and other countries. Regal Unlimited will include some additional perks for its users. The developer provided this information and may update it over time. Regal Unlimited has two plan options: the monthly plan and the annual plan. Fixed QR code issue that was impacting some devices, https://www.regmovies.com/static/en/us/privacy. Slickdeals is the eighth largest online shopping destination in the U.S, Get great savings and deals at your fingertips by downloading our. View All. What do I do? JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time, excluding holidays. Enjoy shopping and get a 25% discount on any candy on Mondays. With Regal Unlimited movie subscription pass, you can watch as many movies . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. My husband was even harder. So every couple weeks. RewardsSmashburger: SmashClub RewardsAmerican Eagle Outfitters: Real RewardsSkip Hop: My Rewarding MomentsOrigins: Origins RewardsWhich Wich: Vibe Club Rewards. Gift Cards. Fury of the Gods Sweepstakes. Same happened here a few times. Hoping for a whole rework of this app. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. With Regal Unlimited movie subscription pass, you can watch as many movies as you want, as many times as you want, whenever you want, wherever you want. Loyalty points or benefits will usually appear in your Crown Club account within 2 days. Join and login to your Crown Club account. Create an Account Discount Movie Tickets Ultimate Movie Pack Cinemarks' Movie Club plan costs $9-$10 and includes one free ticket per month and 20% discounts on concessions. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Valid only at participating locations. Regal Movie Tickets are the perfect recognition, reward and gift item for your employees and customers. Ultimate Movie Pack. Some restrictions apply. Right now, the most you can save is 50% off. For less than the cost of two tickets a month, youll see as many 2D movies as you want, as many times as you want, whenever you want. Subscribers may have received expiration notices for rewards on their Regal app, but the company says that any RCC credits, rewards, or GEM . There are currently 17 Regal Cinemas online coupons reported by Regal Cinemas. Your estimated wait time is 1 minute. Enjoy the movies app you've been looking for. Regal Unlimited will launch in less than a week, according to Deadline. You have to sign up for the subscription through the Regal app and provide a photo of yourself when you do so, according to Regal's website. On the app, it says "Username or Password is incorrect." On the web, it says "Looks like that request didn't go through. If you don't have a Crown Club membership, one will be createdfor you when you sign up for the subscription. the 3 month subscription model is obnoxious, difficult to cancel, there's discrepancies between showtimes for the same theater on multiple screens, and i wish i could make certain upcoming films as "interested", so i could review my moviegoing options more efficiently. Check Gift Card . The price to view unlimited movies in Knoxville area theaters is$18 per month, though in other markets the rate may behigher. And if you're looking to rack up rewards in the process, you should definitely join Regal's Crown Club where you can become a member of this monarchy and earn your way to great member benefits. Sign into your Regal Crown Club and start using your movie rewards now. Regal Unlimited plans range in price, $18-$23.50 per month, depending on where you live. Home > Brand Loyalty Programs >The United States > Entertainment > Regal, Crown Club. You'll get Regal Unlimited all access for just $23.99/month. This includes, but is not limited to: Alamo Season Pass, AMC A*List, Cinemark Movie Club, MoviePass, & Regal Unlimited, Press J to jump to the feed. Regal offers many solutions for your large-group needs, ranging from private screenings to corporate meetings and red carpet events. Limited time offer. Perpetually in pursuit of the perfect moviegoing experience, Regal prides itself on always taking care of its customers. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Personalize your Crown Club card with your favorite movie-themed design in the Regal mobile app. Cookie Notice We are experiencing a high volume of traffic and using a virtual queue to limit the amount of users on the website at the same time. Some Regal Cinemas coupons only apply to specific products, so make sure all the items in your cart qualify before submitting your order. Discount Tickets Gift Cards. Save your billing and shipping info for faster, easier check out, Access past purchases for quick and easy reordering. Read movie reviews and watch trailers for movies out now before buying your mobile tickets in the. This happens to me every week. SoLoyal notifies you at exactly the right time. Regal Cinemas Coupons and Promo Codes for March, Get Regal Unlimited Movie Subscription Pass, Regal Crown Club Only: Get 50% Off Popcorn Every Tuesday, Get Exclusive Offers & Promotion with Email Sign Up, Get a Free Large Popcorn and Soft Drink On Your Birthday. Get Regal Cinemas coupons. /r/MoviePassClub is dedicated to the discussion of all Movie Theater Subscription Services. This is the first time it happened on my account, so I was concerned. Specials & Promotions Find out more Problem logging in to Regal Crown Club account. Get one free refill with the purchase of a large soft drink and/or a large popcorn on the same day of purchase. These deal offers are available online, including 0 coupon codes. Check out the latest Regal Cinemas specials and promotions to save on your next visit. 750 Credits 1,500 Credits. Show your clients or employees some appreciation: host a screening in a private auditorium with guaranteed seating and no waiting in line. Check the listed phone numbers for individual theaters to call them about local promotions and information. As someone who works at a theater, I strongly dislike this app for myself and customers. 100 Credits. Get Regal Cinemas coupons. Studio logos & other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Limited time offer. Regal Crown Club More Rewards Your Way! The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Subscribe only in the Regal app. Their club is entirely free to join and you'll score 100 points for every dollar you spend. Sometimes it doesnt renew in time and the customer does not have Unlimited when they have already paid for it, or I hear it does not cancel when they want it to. No Regal Cinemas coupon code is needed. Some restrictions apply. Each annual plan will be automatically cancelled after one year. Click through to see Regal Cinemas's current promo codes, coupons, discounts, and special offers. ["local.dmi.wds.io", "disneymovierewards.com", "disneymovieinsiders.com", "www.disneymovieinsiders.com"] Member benefits are separate from membership rewards and are always able to be earned or redeemed based on your activity. It has 9 benefits that youll be able to utilize during your membership. Learn how you can take advantage of discount movie tickets at up to 25% OFF standard box office prices! I'm not able to login my Regal Crown Club account either on my app or online. You can save money at Regal Cinemas by using one of the current Regal Cinemas coupons from Slickdeals. You wont need to download the Crown Club app or login to the Crown Club website to keep track of your Regal rewards. With Regals suite of products, you can save money, please everyone, and bring the wow! Above the time under the qr code and photo. If there's a brick-and-mortar store in your area, you may be able to use a printable coupon there as well. Gift Cards / EGift Cards / Regal Foundation. All rights reserved. This product expires 60 days after purchase. Check out these other great brands on SoLoyal, Staples: Staples RewardsUGG: UGG RewardsSimple Sugars: Super Smooth ClubAveda: Aveda PlusBuild-A-Bear: Bonus ClubCostco: Costco MembersHallmark: Crown RewardsQdoba: Qdoba RewardsHannaford: My Hannaford RewardsNordstrom Rack: The Nordy ClubTommy Hilfiger: Hilfiger ClubAMC Theatres: StubsElf: Beauty SquadVans: Vans Family, Starbucks: Starbucks RewardsKings Family Restaurant: MVP ProgramNike: Nike MembersBahama Breeze: Breeze RewardsCarter's: My Rewarding MomentsGameStop: PowerUp RewardsPapa Gino's: Papa Gino's RewardsDuane Reade: myWalgreensBumble and Bumble: Bb. For example, get free movie tickets and refreshments as well as merchandise. No Regal Cinemas coupon code is needed. If you would like to redeem your points for these items please Home Crown Club Rewards Center 1 2 3 4 5 Pause Filter & Sort Rewards Soft Drink Upsize 1,500 Credits Popcorn Upsize 2,000 Credits Small Soft Drink 7,000 Credits Small Popcorn 6,000 Credits Movie Ticket 18,000 Credits Maybe try to reset your password? Earn free food, drinks & tickets with Crown Club! Take advantage of these Regal Cinemas deals to save on your next movie experience. Regal Crown Club credits, rewards, and GEM statuses . and our Step #2 Select Regal: Select Regal from the list of SoLoyal supported loyalty programs. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Step #3 Join Crown Club: You'll have the option of joining Crown Club. "All non-movie showtimes and events (such as NCM Fathom Events, MET Opera, concerts, private screenings and sporting events) are excluded from the Subscription Program," according to Regal's website. Limited time offer. Enjoy your favorite kids movies this summer at Regal! https://tags.tiqcdn.com/utag/cineworld/us/prod/utag.js, https://www.regmovies.com/static/en/us/about/stars-of-hope, https://www.disneymovierewards.com/auth-dialogue.htm, ["local.dmi.wds.io", "disneymovierewards.com", "disneymovieinsiders.com", "www.disneymovieinsiders.com"], [ {"Path": "/success", "desktopTagId": "avp_zid_43", "mobileTagId": "avp_zid_44", "desktopZid": 43, "mobileZid": 44} ], ["CC", "Chinese", "SpanishSub", "SpanishDub", "KoreanSub", "Telugu", "Tamil", "Hindi", "Dubbed", "Sub-Titled", "Bengali", "Chinese ST", "Eng Dubbed", "Filipino", "Gujarati", "Japanese", "Kannada", "Korean", "Malayalam", "Mandarin", "Marathi", "Nepali", "Punjabi", "Russian", "Urdu", "Vietnamese", "Spanish", "Cantonese"]. Order food and non-alcoholic beverages and receive a 10% discount on your order and enjoy the many Regal Crown Club benefits. Step #1 Open SoLoyal: Head to the SoLoyal website or check out the version of SoLoyal for iPhone or Android. Regal Unlimited All Access:You can watch standard format movies at every Regal theater in the U.S. You can also link your existing account. Enjoy a free large popcorn and soft drink on your birthday. #html-body [data-pb-style=V6DI0NJ],#html-body [data-pb-style=YTFAA9G]{justify-content:flex-start;display:flex;flex-direction:column;background-position:left top;background-size:cover;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-attachment:scroll}#html-body [data-pb-style=YTFAA9G]{width:100%;align-self:stretch}.