Definitely has the cool factor going on. I ordered one in October, 2010 and still waiting on mine. 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars (195) $118.83 $ 118. The simple replacement of the upgraded Percival Made in the USA! I really like the look of the "faux" carbon fiber stock. The trigger is rather good for a . 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. Distinctive and solidly made, Rifle Techs Hitech SKS bullpup conversion offers one of the best fits on the market. (Fairly) Easy Installation: An SKA bullpup conversion isnt as simple as swapping stocks. Well look at some of the top SKS bullpup conversion kits in a moment, but we should take a moment to touch on some other points first. Every Day new 3D Models from all over the World. to muzzle). 7 oz. The 870 stock started off a little rocky but seems solid now. Save my name and email to use for future comments. also give you phone support at any time when needed. JavaScript is disabled. 18 Items. While the options for reconfiguring your Simonova are exactly legion, they exist and endow the tried-and-true military relic with some interesting assets. The APEX is the world's first bullpup style CCK, and it avoids those . Not exactly chicken scratch, but far less than the nearly $2,000 most bullpup rifles demand off the shelf. (1.11 kg). Back in 1993 with talk of stopping Chinese imports (especially guns) and with early talks of Y2K issues with possible Armageddon actions etc. Please refer to our compliancy page for more information. I wanted a semiauto rifle that used the caliber ammo that the supposed enemy would have & could be taken. Maybe if I took it to someone with a reputation for doing a good job on the conversion? September 14, 2010 I finally took delivery of my SRSS BullDog 762 bullpup M14/M1A 7.62mm NATO (7.62x51mm NATO) rifle chassis/stock system. Percival Armaments - Tavor and X-95 Shell Deflector - Angled and Contoured, Percival Armaments - Tavor and X-95 Shell Deflector - angled face for the 9mm. In all, CBS offers four different kitsthe SKSAR, Pug I, Pug II and Pug III. theYear = update.getFullYear(); Still, with the addition of vertical grip, it proves just as nimble. It works smoothly, just push the release & rotate the mag forward like normal (to remove). Certainly shows a lot of craftsmanship. Center Balanced Systems manufacture a range of nifty bull-pup conversion stocks for Mosin Nagant, SKS, AK-47, Saiga-12, Remingon 597 and Mossberg Plinkster with a Ruger 10/22 kit coming soon. Next up: a top rail and a way to aim the thing. This conversion is awesome and you can add detachable clips to it. Modernize your SKS into an accessible, efficient home defense system . Modeled from Very affordable at $200 per kit. I totally get what you're saying. not for everyone or me. Answer (1 of 9): I am going to speak as someone who as actually done this conversion. Pretty cheap as well. drop in SKS Bullpup system ^^ Complete or rinky-dink. I am not entirely sure how it works, but from what I can see in . control. In all, CBS offers four different kitsthe SKSAR, Pug I, Pug II and Pug III. Got mine for the introductory price of $119 with all the extras. The forend is aggressively contoured for positive weapon control. The SKS (Russian: , romanized: Samozaryadny Karabin sistemy Simonova, 1945, self-loading carbine of (the) Simonov system, 1945) is a semi-automatic rifle designed by Soviet small arms designer Sergei Gavrilovich Simonov in 1945.. It provides a centralized location for use with a single point sling or just an additional swivel location for a 2 point. More. Bad rounds? This bullpup conversion is a POS. I think the price is cheap for what you get out of it. adjustable first stage, which will allow the shooter the ability to fine Hang it, Clip it, Stick it Hands-Free Flashlight Mounting Solution B-Lit, Derringer EDC Tools from RAE Gear (Made in USA), Condor Cojang Machete Review Sharp Saturday, Connecticut: More Anti-Gun Bills On the Agenda in Hartford, How The Chosen star Jonathan Roumie became a poster child for Christian causes, How To Ensure Your Livestock Survive The Winter, 12 Cool Ways To Survive Off-Grid Without Air Conditioning, Simple Ways To Keep Food Cold When The Powers Out, Great Summertime Off-The-Grid Grass Clipping Uses, 10 Flowers That Will Attract Colorful Butterflies To Your Garden, Maryland: Anti-Gun Bill Scheduled for Senate Committee Vote, TOPS Silent Hero 4 Is Back! Login with username, password and session length. 95. Innovating the bullpups ergonomics and handling characteristics, Center Balance Systems (CBS) puts a twist on the already unique configuration. to the tactical shooting experience of the Tavor X95 with the redesign of completely functional, No permanent modification to your OEM pack Good things. Most gunsmiths are well verse in SKSs and can jimmy together your conversion at a fair price. Help us gain knowledge by entering your Chinese SKS into the Survey located at the Chinese SKS Guide. But its la carte and can add up quickly. FREE delivery Jan 6 - 10 . Come join the discussion about collections, gear, DIY projects, hobbies, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Going on around of decade of producing SKS bullpup conversions, Shernic Gun Works (SG) has a good handle on what they produce. Target grids and bullseye sizes are in MOA. Just heard about this and it looks like a quality item and only $159. Much more to the center of the rifle, there more equilibrium to the conversion. $227.00. Is itChinese, Russian,Yugoslavia, or Romanian? Get the 76th edition of the World's Greatest Gun Book. the HITECH Percival Armaments makes improvements Before anyone gets offended I mean no harm I have read other forums and it seems that is the only type of response. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Our SKS Bullpup Stock Kit conversion radically modernizes the SKS rifle. An extended magazine release hastens reloads. Makes it a much better combat weapon all the way around. Choosing an M14/M1A with an 18 or 22 inch barrel is the very BEST choice for your bullpup conversion. Stationary Blade Sharpening: A must Know How for Everyone! sling but also works great as the front location in a two point setup, from either side of the rifle. Coming with everything you need to convert your rifle, the SG kit has you covered in one felled swoop and is relatively simple to execute. How can i get one? We drop in SKS Bullpup system ^^ Complete In turn, on average youre in anywhere from $600 to $800 total for a SKS bullpup. SKS Bullpup Stock Kit. A very clever and ergonomic adaptation seen at the Bullpup Conference. Most gunsmiths are well verse in SKSs and can jimmy together your conversion at a fair price. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Our SKS Bullpup Stock Kit conversion radically modernizes the SKS rifle. Armaments Shell Deflector can help alleviate the issues, through an angled Powered by WordPress using DisruptPress Theme. Type 56 SKS Paratrooper Conversion. It is a very nice kit, very well balanced and ergonomic. The IDF 101 Rail from Gear Head Works replaces the factory installed Mepro, attaching directly to the gas block (similar to the factory installed Mepro). Many people have waited over a year for theres. From what I could gather, the SKS may be modified without any sort of tax stamp, but modification makes it no longer classifiable as "curio and relic . My only regret is that I didn't buy more. It takes a little sanding to fit just right because they are trying to cater to all the various SKS versions. length of most 10/22s to about 26 1/2 inches, just over the federally Get the latest news and reviews from Gundigest.com. With more work Im certain I could have found more economical options. BUT: you have talent, nice craftsmanship. Shipping: $40.00. Once installed, the Sabra Lightning Bow is He is a gun owner and avid reloader from Colorado. Area Code: 866. The Gear Head Works Razorback Front Sight matches up to most AR15 rear sights when used on your short Tavor Razorback. SGW SKS conversion is the best that I've played with. There is a nice 870 conversion from bullpup unlimited and what looks to be a nice 10/22 conversion from HTA. It shows. All I was really saying is that taking a gun that was designed in one configuration and shoe horning it into a different configuration usually results in enough negatives in handling to negate any benefits. Good things. The SKS was, in fact, the first Soviet weapon . Cant beat that. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); Our bullpup stock kit conversion radically modernizes the SKS rifle. Although the SKS is known for its rugged durability, in its original military configuration, it is too long, front heavy and . Oct 21, 2014 - OP SKS-45. I ordered a Bullpup kit from SG Works which promptly arrived. barrel, the total length will only be 26 and 3/8 of an inch, which can easily be fixed by adding a US made muzzle attachment), and is compliant with the Federal Gun Control Act of 1968. 3: 575.00 (You supply us with 2 SKS trigger If you don't know the country origin of your rifle - give us a call and wewillidentify it for you. 83. The IWI Tavor 16" Bullpup Rifle is an Israeli semi-automatic bullpup assault rifle that has, since 2009, been the standard issue weapon of the Israeli Military. FLEx stands for Fulcrum Located Extra swivel. Shooting light loads and you supply your own gastube/mount and shell deflector), ____________________________________________________________________________________, HITECH bullet. And extra space for extended-capacity magazines ensures you have plenty of firepower on tap. Anyone have any experience with them? Description: This is a Yugoslavian SKS that has been converted to a Bullpup design using a Shernic Gunworks Bullpup kit. ESKS Original SKS Buttstock Cleaning Kit-17 Cleaning Rod-Free Rem Oil Wipe Pack. Most likely not. It does require some minor fitting and be careful not to overtighten the screws during install or you can strip the brass inserts. Though by and large, the going price of the rifle seems to fall somewhere between $300 to $450. tune the first and second stage weight distribution, without Mag changes look like they're a bit trickier than on the original. Det. Distinctive and solidly made, Rifle Techs Hitech SKS bullpup conversion offers one of the best fits on the market. I lucked out & didn't screw it up. With more work Im certain I could have found more economical options. . So, Youre In The Market For An SKS Bullpup, The Dime Busting Savage B22 Precision Chassis Rimfire, The Godsend: The Delta Series Compact AR Tool, 5 Best AR-10 Options You Can Actually Afford (2023), Best .380 Pistol Options For Deep Carry (2023). At the same time, it isnt as intricate rechambering a rifle. All rights reserved. Men who look upon themselves born to reign, and others to obey, soon grow insolent; selected from the rest of mankind their minds are early poisoned by importance; and the world they act in differs so materially from the world at large, that they have but little opportunity of knowing its true interests, and when they succeed to the government are frequently the most ignorant and unfit of any throughout the dominions.. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. $5 delivery Sat, Mar 4 . This ^ Complete drop in SKS Bullpup system in less than 10 minutes! Compatible with B&T, TPM and HK MP5SD Suppressors. It adds a whole new level to the SKS. Ergonomics usually do not improve much for many controls such as the charging handle and safety. JavaScript is disabled. Not exactly chicken scratch, but far less than the nearly $2,000 most bullpup rifles . Super Sabra Trigger Pack will result in a pull that is truly two stage This incredibly durable, military grade polymer stock will reduce the overall length of most 10/22's to about 26 1/2 inches, just over the federally . A taller rail for the IDF model Tavor, for a more comfortable cheek-weld. the 9mm Shell Deflector. 10/22 receiver with carbine barrel, or .920" Bull barrel ,18.5" or The SAR rail has a 20-slot rail that extends just over the gas block, and the X95 rail has 24-slots with the gas adjustment hole for 300BLK. incredibly durable, military grade polymer stock will reduce the overall On the other hand, youll most certainly require a vertical grip given the fore-end is nearly non-existent. For the time being I don't want to disassemble the gun in order to take a pic of the trigger but I got a spare stock trigger and cut it down just enough to leave a linkage tab for the extension linkage rod. Fast and simple replacement of any M14 or M1A rifle stock. Found a Norinco Sporter that had the shorter barrel and used AK47 magazines. theDate = update.getDate(); Mag? groups used in the completele system ^ Complete Is it drop-in, as Rifle Tech claims? 2 pounds, but with an overall length of just over 28 inches on the 18-inch barrel model, provides a . the Shell Deflector. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. At one time, you could buy a batch of Soviet-era Cosmoline and theyd throw in an SKS for free. The SKSAR fits the Russian Chinese Norinco and the Yugo SKS barreled actions. through the Tavor SAR or X95 can cause the ejecting case to skip past the factory But. Constructed of shock-resistant polymer, the bullpup's body is rugged enough for anything the real world throws at it. ^, All components controlsystem - designed and built by the "Dream 5:375.00 (You supply us with 2 SKS trigger I am not looking or an sks purist point if view. That's not even necessarily true these days. ^Complete drop in SKS Bullpup system in less than 10 minutes! SGWorks bullpup conversion kit, AR-15 carry handle, barrel tactical shroud, Fab Defense PTK, PBS-1, TAPCO mag. Inventor of the Intrafuse folding adapter. SKS triggers aren't that great on a good day, add in the linkage the forward trigger would require and I bet it feels like squeezing a dried out sponge. SGworks SKS Bullpup Stock Kit:$200.00. print now Tags Airsoft Scar-L Bullpup kit , , , , , , , , Download: free . Tags Cyberpunk Glock GBB/AEP Bullpup Conversion Remix , , , , Download: free Website: Thingiverse. Get Free Targets, Your email address will not be published. barrels at least 18.5 inches in length. The DownsideAs with everything firearms, there are pitfalls to SKS bullpups. through the Tavor or X95 can cause the ejecting case to skip past the factory Manufacturer ID: IWI USA XG18. Shop on the exact type of SKS rifle you have. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. An extended magazine release hastens reloads. 12) Install SKS to bullpup 13) Install remote safety and trigger. Enjoy. Accessory Options available through us: update = new Date(document.lastModified); I took a beat up Russian and cut off the front sight and then attached an AK74 compensator. Not real carbon fiber, the stock was made with 14+ layers of 1/4" (3 ply) plywood glued & clamped till dry. compromising the total pull weight. 132. required minimum length for rifles! And finally, threaded at the muzzle with the FN P90 spec: M12x1.0 LH. Our SKS Bullpup Stock Kit addresses and corrects those deficiencies as well as provides a number of other characteristics that are very important. Spend the money and the Hitech is available with all sorts of extrasdeflector, muzzle brake, rails, etc. Yeah, but by default they lack it. Greatly missed, the days of sub-$100 Samozaryadny Karabin sistemy Simonovas went out with the CD player.Still, a savvy and determined gun buyer can scratch up the Cold-War icon at bargain-basement prices if, theyre willing to look.