Trigger standard? I ran a 45 and 38 super prior. But to me, the da trigger pull is a non issue due to how you can start in ESP. The Q5 is extremely accurate! Though, the triggers are different. PPQ M2 4", PPQ Q4 SF, PPQ Q4 Tac M1, PPQ Q4 Tac M2, PPQ Q5 Match M1, PPQ Q5 Match M2, PPQ Q5 Match SF, PPS M1, PPS M2. December 09, 2021 By Stan Trzoniec. Cowden, Illinois. I understand the default advice is to attend a few competitions and speak to a few people on their setup. SIG comes to mind. I wouldn't switch to either gun, if I was already set up shooting one of them. Nope. CZ. Ive been out of the sport for quite some time. Description. Glock 34, good enough for Vogel, have two and they are my fave pistols to shoot/train high volume. Opinions on competition guns: Walther PPQ Match Q5 SF M2 vs CZ Shadow 2 Orange guns First post. Would have had the expense of getting the same for the Smith so sold it. But yes I do change often. I run a Glock 34 in 3 gun comps. Call us: +44 (0) 1932 429 779. A metal striker gun aimed at competitors. Rating: 100%. Ill probably get back to reloading. CZ Shadow 2 vs Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame - If I Could Only Have One. Springfield does have the, I just bought one of these for USPSA production. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Any input would be helpful in my decision to purchase either. We need to know what division in which you want to compete. Tnx mate. However, other people really love the Walther ergos and I think this Q5 will be an epic winner with those folks. Get Latest Tech , Education & News. Q5 SF trigger is amazing. I did full Cajun Gunworks internals and their barrel bushing. I have since switched back. To explain my situation further. It's the bar for me for all pistols since I got it. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} If youre new to competition shooting, run with what you have. Walther Q5 Match How Does it Compare to the SF? Been pondering the same thing buying a competition pistol. It just matter of preference, nobody can tell you what you'll like better. The grip on the Q5 is a little different. Walther Q5 Match SF Striker-Fired Competition Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price vs CZ Shadow 2 DA/SA Full-Sized Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger Check Price Dimensions Details Capacity Dimensions Customary Metric Side-by-Side Comparison Charts Customary Metric How do these two handguns stack up against eachother? How do these two handguns stack up against eachother? Related Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame - The Best Competition Option? I'm torn between the Q5 SF Pro vs the CZ Shadow 2. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} I have a couple WaltherP99s that I use occasionally for IDPA in the ccp division. For more information, please see our Was used as a backup for a buddy who does pistol competition and he got 2nd place. i'd go with the g17 not the 34 as you won't need the longer sight radius with an optic on top. The Walther seems to group the same no matter the ammo. USPSA Production. As mentioned, the CZ shadow 2 is the best bang for the buck. Best shooter in my pistol safe, by far. Isn't the accu shadow legal only in ESP? you can do it pick one you like and run forest run , stop shoot then run forest run . There is no "right answer". Competition Ready Right Out Of The Box: CANIK TP9SFx @ Every Day Gun Guy!!! What is eventually better on A S2? - Walther Q5 SF Match (great ergo's) - SIG X5 Legion (great price-performer) - CZ75 Tactical Sport (great reviews) After a 25 yr break Im getting back into some form of action shooting and have recently got my FFL. Striker-Fired Competition Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger, DA/SA Full-Sized Pistol Chambered in 9mm Luger. Trust me, I have has CZ shadows, Tanfoglios and pretty much every other pistol out there. i like (need) a really low dot as i go back and forth between optics and iron sights, so i had my slides milled vs the plate system. I went into depth about this before here but the SF uses the same slide, barrel, sights, and trigger as the standard Q5 Match model. Starting at Just $70. It's VERY nice. Q5 Match Steel Frame. Though, the CZ isn't ddifficul. My CZ Shadow 2 makes all polymer frame pistols feel like shit. MSRP is $900 and you can get them for $825 which is cheap enough you can buy spare mags and a case of 9mm and still be cheaper than the PPQ SF. However the CZ hasbeen on the market for some time. The Q5 features an adjustable rear sight, fiber-optic front sight, optics-ready cut with mounting plates, a match-grade trigger breaking at 5 pounds, and is touted as the flattest shooting Walther model to date. The only thing different with the SF is the frame is made of steel and while that's obvious and in the name the only benefit to it is added weight which can be achieved with the standard Q5 in other ways (though those ways aren't usually legal for IDPA/USPSA if that matters to you; and if that matters to you keep reading) if it doesn't matter to you buy plastic PPQ and attach a barrel weight to it. Though, the CZ isn't ddifficul. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Absolutely, that is the sensible thing to do. I really comes down to user preference. B-RAD you're changing guns just as fast as me Love myShadows but expecting a Q5 SF coming in FSindeed bit big compared to S2 B-RAD you're changing guns just as fast as me. Regular Price $949 . I suggest you try both and see what is a better match for you. And hows the beaver tail to the thumb knuckle. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Both have shorter grips but the Q5SF had a larger circumference. I WANT to like the Walther. Shot. I have no idea. Instruction Manual de en fr it es tr. If you've shot a 1911 and enjoy a nicetrigger, the single action on a CZ is about as close as you'll get to that. This is a good shooter, but just how does it compare to the Walther Q5 Steel Frame? If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. They are very comfortable to me. I ended up going with the X5 Legion. The short story was I had spares and a complete rig for the CZ. I own both and prefer the Shadow 2 but mainly because it fits my hand better. They really missed the a chance to make that gun perfect! These are hand-finished, hand-fitted guns, and some also are hand-engraved. Toggle Navigation. CZ P10F: I liked it more than my XDm 4.5 but was not different enough to justify buying. A CZ will get be able to get a much better trigger since it's a hammer and sear based gun. We'll send you an email when new handguns are added. I like what it is. I prefer medium weight gun and I am able to achieve that with the Zev. Either one will work well for IPSC or USPA style shooting. and prob in the reliability dept also (at worst a tie) which is critical. Ill probably cross post this to the NJ/USPSA sub, but having lurked here for some time, there are some diverse opinions of interest. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} They have stages where you throw the pistol into the bucket? Wish I could have rented a CZ shawdow 2 and sig 320 legion X while I was there. They really missed the a chance to make that gun perfect! The negative to me is they made the grip frame wider in the process which for me and my hands throws the ergos off enough that I couldn't stand the gun. I'd swap sights and bevel the magwell a little more. Though we gotta pick one, right? Walther has decided to capitalize on its well-regarded Q5 Match Steel Frame and combine it with a custom-shop touch to produce the Meister line of pistols. It comes down to what is best for you. June 11, 2022 Posted by: illustrator graphic design tutorials . However, Im likely to get a few guns dedicated to different divisions and so am happy to get something that will start me off in a good enough position. That means in terms of raw accuracy they are the same, which is scandalous for the price you pay. Im English. Today we bring you the Walther Q5 Match. Your previous content has been restored. walther q5 match sf vs cz shadow 2post tame stat calculator ark. Press J to jump to the feed. I doubt you can go wrong with the Walther. For no good reason, change my mind on this? Now I have a decision to make. (Well, a close paraphrase.). or you might be buying twice, or way out gunned. Just have to try them for yourself. I ran a custom 1911 in the Open division and competed until handguns were banned in 1997. I do have a Shadow 2, and that pistol I love. Those same engineers went to work on a replacement for the P99 model, the PPQ, or Police Pistol Quick Defense. Figure out the answer to those to questions and youll know. Luckily I had dealt with this in the off season but if it was in the middle of the shooting season it would have been a different story. It just points perfectly naturally for me. I would choose the cz based on a larger aftermarket and more tuning knowledge. They're great! The CZ ergonomics are good for me bit out of the box with the exception those slim grips that are too damned small. Walther Q5 Match SF Pro Specs Caliber: 9mm Barrel Length: 5 inches Overall Length: 8.7 inches Weight: 42.3 ounces (empty) Grips: Polymer Sights: Fiber-optic front, adjustable rear Action: Striker-fired Finish: Matte black Capacity: 17+1 MSRP: $1,599 Didn't find what you were looking for? If you are someone who prefers a striker fired gun andthe simplicity of the same trigger pull no matter what, the Q5 SF is very nice. Rowdyd I think hit the nail on the head. Share Watch on 0:00 / 22:42 Uploaded by downrangevideos on March 6, 2019 at 2:18 pm Like Share Share this: Tweet Post Print Like this: Loading. Been shooting the X5 legion and really liking it. I would choose the cz based on a larger aftermarket and more tuning knowledge. ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} glock wins in terms of variety and availability of parts and accessories (holsters, mags, mag extensions, etc). Q5 SF is most accurate, most fun, best lookin hand gun i own. You cannot paste images directly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Not sure why everyone wants skinny grips but I have big hands and that crap is awkward. I like the Shadow 2 the best out of the two. I have the Canik TP9SFx and highly recommend it. TNX! ukrainian military patches; ultra music festival; archangel haniel invocation. As everyone else has said you need to feel both. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} The gun I received is called the Black Tie. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. There is more known about the cz and it run than the sf. You are using an out of date browser. If I was choosing one for Carry Optics, I'd choose the Walther. The shadow 2 is proven to be a great gun. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Drag/drop and reorder the handguns to compare on top of eachother. With experience you figure out what works/doesnt work, what you like/what you dont like. ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} I watched YouTube clips and in 10 min I had the gun completely apart all the way broken down. Very good detailed break down. It seems that the CZ shoots better groups with 124/5 grain ammo. The CZ Shadow 2 falls right in line at your top end and is quite popular among the production division. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Our goal is to give you honest and thorough reviews, so that you can make an educated decision for . If you're going to shoot a good handful of matches that qualify and you have a reasonable expectation of beating 40 other people in your division to win it all, then the Walther contingency money could sway you. ), OZ9 Elite Competition, Black Slide Bronze Barrel, https://aliengearholsters.com/blog/double-stack-1911/, Brand new Walther PPQ TAC like new Walther PDP. The reason I went that way is the ease of working on the pistol myself. Need to unpack one thing before I drop my opinion: "Best for competition" is a relative/personal thing. By But frankly, I would just go with whichever gun you shoot better. Very happy with my decision. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} A metal striker gun aimed at competitors. If you want the best USPSA Carry Optics ready gun currently on the market get the Sig P320 X5 Legion. BrianEnos.com CZ. (South/CentralNOT Chicago!! I like the finger grooves and I use a large backstrap with no beavertail. Im kind of set on 9mm low recoil (as opposed to 40 cal for Major). Looking for honest thoughts from those who have shot both or have both etc. You must log in or register to reply here. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk Click to expand. mag management, Capacity, caliber, weight . It took two months to get the part. It's not DA/SA or SAO nice like a CZ but that is relative to the shooter. I have not had my hands on a cz but the walther trigger is reallly good. Pasted as rich text. Your link has been automatically embedded. Featuring a wrap-around grip panel and an extended beavertail, this pistol offers improved ergonomics and weight balance for optimal control and impeccable accuracy. Walther: PDP Compact, PDP . I'd bet you an Open gun you can not shoot the same gun all year. I'd say, if you have smaller hands the Accushadow might be the way to go. CZ; Shop all Brands . Unless Ive missed it theres been no mention of the S&W M&P series of pistols. It may not display this or other websites correctly. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Although it is not optic ready. My choices have come down to: if your building or buying anything for compitition look at the rule book. I've handled the SF Walther and prefer it over the polymer. It gave me around a 5lb DA trigger pull and around a 2lb SA trigger pull. - Walther Q5 SF Black Ribbon. Theyre both great guns. Id prefer to use Optics initially hence the Walther is attractive, and although the Shadow is epic, Optics ready version is unobtainable at a reasonable price (so irons only is only option here?). Some guys will get picky here but there is very little travel and the break is right about 3 lbs. This one had a great trigger. The magwell isn't as beveled as it could be. It is an all around great platform to get started. But that's not enough for me to declare the CZ a better gun. Walther Q5 Match SF M2 9mm Steel Frame Pistol In Stock Brand: Walther; Item Number: 2846942; Walther PDP Compact Pro SD 9mm Pistol with 4.6 Inch Threaded Barrel $829.00 $799.00; In Stock Brand: Walther; Item Number: 2844176; Walther PPK/S 380 ACP Pistol with Black Finish and White Pearl Grips $919.99; In Stock .