Libras are always eager to try something new. If they're leading a team and trying to meet a goal, Capricorns run a tight ship. Sagittarians express themselves well and often enjoy politics, sales, marketing, and different fields of recreation and sports. I am a Scorpio and I have an entrepreneurial spirit and am hard working. When the workweek gets overwhelming, take a step back. Dr. House also has an absorbing personality, is usually very demanding with other people, and tends to use his skills of persuasion and manipulation to make everyone do what he wants. carol stanley (author) from Arizona on May 23, 2013: thank you Susan: thanks for reading and supporting as always. You enjoy being heard and like organising. Starring Freddie Highmore (Dr. Shaun Murphy), Antonia Thomas (Dr. Claire Browne), Hill Harper (Dr. Marcus Andrews), and Richard Schiff (Dr. Aaron Glassman) among others, the show's all-star cast . Great job Carol. (i'm a Virgo and, ironically, my name if Virgy). Jools Hogg from North-East UK on February 03, 2013: Very interesting Carol, mine was pretty true and so was hubby's! Virgo: Aug 24-Sept 23. Cancer: June 21-July 22. If you're an Aquarius, you probably need a lot of freedom of thought and movement. #superhero They are not only beautiful but also confidently complete all tasks. Knowinsiders.com's astrologer ranks the Top 5 most attractive female zodiac signs in the workplace. Also read - Eye blinking gives many signs, know the auspicious and inauspicious results associated with it, what do experts say It is best to choose work without a set daily routines. Most Arians are notorious for their high confidence and strong characters. They are outstanding appearance and special temperament and are goddesses in the hearts of many men. I have a Virgo moon and am detailed about certain things in my life. Meredith has grown a lot over the years, in her youth she was superficial and more concerned about having fun, but when she started working as a doctor, she focused on her career demonstrating the intelligence of the Librans, who love intellectual challenges. If you're like most Libras, you love excitement and exploring new things. Virgos (and Dr. Dana Scully) are calm, composed, critical, and demanding, but, although they seem to have everything under control, actually, they may be doubting their ideas. I'm a true Capricorn and I want to be a writer. If you regularly work with patients, you may have observed these connections yourself. Good luck! Sapphire: Its Significance, Healing Properties . Daily Horoscope: Best Astrological Prediction for 12 Zodiac Signs (Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Scorpio, Capricorn, Leo , Libra, Sagittarius, Gemini, Virgo, Cancer) in love, relationship, money, career and health, etc. Here is the most helpful advice from astrology. Read Zodiac Signs - Doctor Who Characters from the story Zodiac Signs by unicornpig (hewwo) with 15,020 reads. They tend to select classic styles in clothes and rarely like to stand out in the crowd. Leo people are dramatic, born leaders, self-confident, and often catch people's eye. Sending beautiful Gifs, eCards, and Illustrations for the beloved women of your life is a meaningful way to embrace the day. carol stanley (author) from Arizona on February 03, 2013: Thank you and I am so glad you are enjoying reading. The zodiac sign of Aquarius also has a strong love for animals so Veterinary medicine may be on the agenda. Earth Signs - Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. I've never really liked the "business" aspect though - just the freedom and control - ;) lol another scorpio trait. #zodiac They are also goal-oriented and competitive. Marvel: Which Thor Villain Are You, Based On Your Chinese Zodiac Sign. For more information, please see our They naturally know everything about you, but do not be fooled with this assumption! Big, bold, and in charge, Aries feels most empowered by the color red. #wattys2019 He died while they were both young, by falling off of a train the two boys were climbing on, causing Steve to break his neck. The planet Mercury is lord of the 11th house of realization of ones aspirations. Thank you eddy: As always support and good friendship. Requested by @captianswanatonceSorry if these aren't completely accurate. Virgo. Among signs, Leo, Scorpio, and Pisces signify medical lines. It is a Leo ascendant chart with its lord the Sun occupying the Pisces sign. But the adaptability and sociability of the Gemini sign helps him to have a good balance. These three female zodiac signs are always the center of attention whenever they appear. Addison is very sociable, charismatic and extroverted. I've always loved to write, love to edit and especially I LOVE to organize!! 1. 4 Leo: Spinosaurus. Tammy from North Carolina on February 04, 2013: This list is right on the money. Renee Abbott from Arizona on February 03, 2013: Thanks Carol for this post. Zodiac Signs - Personality & Characteristics. Give me a microphone and I'm happy :o). Nell Rose from England on February 06, 2013: Hi carol, mine was pretty accurate, being a Gemini I do tend to go from one job to another until I find the one I like, as for multi tasking, my last job had me on three computers, doing the post and literally everything else! Scorpios are a hardworking bunch and gifted with lots of intelligence and passion. The point is you have to recognize and grasp. I want to be a photographer or film editor, not go into politics. Aquarius people are known for their quick thinking and original ideas. 's fantasies are very vivid and he frequently narrates his life in his head, often disconnecting himself from reality. The 2nd and 11th lord Mercury which also signifies intelligence, education and success is placed in the Pisces sign of hospitals and is also the significator of the 10th house of profession. Natasha from Hawaii on February 04, 2013: I always feel fairly well described by my sign, but I wonder if that's because this stuff is true or just happenstance. They tend to be kind and protective. Thanks for dropping in and commenting. Your Specialty: Orthopedic Surgeon, Geriatrics, Pediatrics. Strange how it all makes sense carol stanley (author) from Arizona on February 20, 2013: DDE..I do thank you for your visit and kind words. I'm Cancer and I want to be an artist. :), My boyfriend is a Cancer, though he's not a trained chef he's an excellent cook. They can be hard working in their chosen profession, but enjoy having time for fun. Scorpios are very curious and are naturally drawn to mysteries and abnormalities. Privacy Policy. 1. In the astrology horoscope, the home is the first place you think of with the Cancerean personality. carol stanley (author) from Arizona on February 07, 2013: Thank you Suzie HQ I always enjoy a visit and thanks so much for the votes and sharing. If you're a Taurus, you need security and stability in life and aren't much of a risk-taker. I am always happy when it falls into place, which is often enough.. Sarah Chewings from Nottingham, England on May 13, 2013: Amazing, my sister in law and I are Libran, and I start my teacher training this year, while she has been teaching for 6 years now; my mum is Virgo, and she is a nurse; my hubby is Pisces, he is involved in a lot of voluntary local community work, and my brother works in a fast paced managerial role, and is a Gemini. Thanks so much for voting up and sharing. They will do well in business related to serving people. Bill De Giulio from Massachusetts on February 03, 2013: Very interesting Carol. #everafterhigh This is why you may enjoy being outdoors and going hiking. #mylittlepony But why so low on the list? Police officer. All this combined with a jovial personality and a good sense of humor makes them a good fit for the doctors. Holi Happiness, Bring the Happiness of Holi to Your Home, Holi Festival Day is Auspicious for Removing Problems, Remedies to fulfill your wishes on this Holi, Valentines Day 2023 Strengthen your bond of love. zodiac: [noun] an imaginary band in the heavens centered on the ecliptic that encompasses the apparent paths of all the planets and is divided into 12 constellations or signs each taken for astrological purposes to extend 30 degrees of longitude. Rajan Singh Jolly from From Mumbai, presently in Jalandhar, INDIA. Saturn moves aiming for 4 zodiac signs. Reiji Sakamaki - Diabolik Lovers Reiji is Sakamaki's second brother and Beatrix's second son. At first in Grey's Anatomy, she seemed cold, but then, she showed a friendlier and more vulnerable side that brought her closer to her co-workers and the viewers. Full of energy and adventure, they do well in professions that require these traits and will achieve most of their business goals. They tend to be very protective and caring, but their personality is usually balanced. Some of the business opportunities for Aquarius are organic farming, navigation, designing, music, and inventing. Glad to find it today though. #monsterhigh -Froedtert Hospital. Every incarnation of the Doctor comes with a unique set of personality traits, which matches a zodiac sign perfectly. It is rare that they cannot do a job or a new business. kidscrafts from Ottawa, Canada on February 04, 2013: Hi Carol! #disneyprincess The Scorpio sign is related to chemicals and medicines in general and Pisces and the 12th house represents hospitals, sanatoriums, etc. Aries. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Leo generally prefers like-minded people for friends. They are practical and always planning with great attention to detail. Below is a birth chart of a doctor who was successful in his career. Thank you for dropping in. I am a cancer and it describes me to a tee.. wow I don't usually read this kind of thing but this is amazing. And, yes, that's not 12 constellations but 13, but please don't blame . Its ruling planet is Jupiter, which has always been . Sportsman. Scorpio definitely has the intuitive, investigative, and analytical skills to work in the healthcare field. I was in the health field for a long time.. and loved it. Capricorn people are ambitious and their sense of security is linked to money, meanwhile, Dr. Hibbert collects large sums from his clients in Springfield and makes sure that the patients have good health insurance before he treats them. If you have specific fears, talk about them. Nothing like me in the SLIGHTEST. The above birth chart clearly indicates interest and study of medical line and success in this profession. Medical and Healthcare Career Opportunities: You'll typically feel most comfortable in jobs working directly with patients. 10. I needed at least ten hands! Thumbs up. Taurus is the sign of the bull, and those born under it are known for their patience, devotion, and reliability. The sign Leo is to be considered because it is ruled by Sun; the planet signifying health and healing. When their father killed Shaun's rabbit, Steve spent most of the night . Despite all the strength they have, which helps them achieve their goals, they can also fall into arrogance and pride by assuming that it is someone else's job to clean up their mistakes. I am a Gemini and the only career I see is in politics. They work hard at their job to enjoy the money they earn and have a reliable income. February 2023 | Daily | Weekly | Monthly | Horoscope 2023 | Tarot 2022 | Love | Career| Tarot | Health | Daily Astrology | Ask Any Question. Strong Rahu or Ketu associating with 4th, 5th or 10th house and Jupiter having good strength are also conducive for study of medical field. WHen I do the moon sign comparison it will be more accurate.. What I have done with this topic is generalize a little in taking the traits of the zodiac signs and joined them with different occupations. #disney I guess you are a true Gemini. See where you fall in, and if you are in the field that your astrological sign fits the traits. The US magazine Forbes has updated its 2023 list of richest people in the world, in which Vietnam has six billionaires (seven billionaires in 2022). Midget: Taurus people are extremely musical and often have wonderful voices. Peg Cole from North Dallas, Texas on February 04, 2013: Interesting correlation between astrology signs and professions. I currently work in retail and find myself always stressed out about one thing or another. #starwars Combined with a gregarious personality and a good sense of humor, this makes every Leo avery likable person. Their passion for helping people will shine through in their medical specialty, and their patients will thank them for it. Photo: Image: Adobe. Aquariums are usually independent, rational and give a lot of importance to words, like Elliot, who loves to tell long, strange, and useless stories, but trying to be inspiring. Your birthday determines which of the zodiac signs you are. They also like jobs that require multi-tasking. Voted up. A sister sign is the zodiac sign that sits opposite yours on the astrological wheel. -Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee. Much like the lion, Leos can be king of the pride (or king of your section). carol stanley (author) from Arizona on August 26, 2013: I have been an astrologer for many years. All rights reserved Email: editor@knowinsiders.com. Cynthia B Turner from Georgia on February 04, 2013: I read your hub with interest. Joe Are You, Based On Your Zodiac, Which Witcher 3 Character Are You, Based On Your Zodiac, Marvel: Which Captain America Villain Are You, Based On Your Zodiac. Being a stockbroker, or involved in some form of sales and marketing which requires lots of creativity and energy will work well for Aries people. And the 3 zodiac signs who will be feeling it the most by having a rough day are Aries, Taurus, and Pisces on March 4, 2022. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. Leadership: As a Leo, you're one of the few zodiac signs suited for the top positions of power. Most Cancerians make excellent executives and handle responsibility with ease, according to Aimseducation. Photo: The Talko. carol stanley (author) from Arizona on February 04, 2013: I am glad to hear that and thanks for stopping by with a lovely comment. Murmur (Allan Rennie) is a fictional mutant character in the Marvel Comics Universe who first appeared in Generation X #12. However, they require stability to feel comfortablein an environment and don't like being hit with curve balls. These individuals are great listeners and are really good friends. "The sister-sign pairings always sit six signs away from one another, or 180 degrees apart on the zodiac . Signs as the Miraculous Ladybug Love Square, When Signs Find Out Crush Likes Them Back, Endless Summer Characters By Months and Zodiacs, Hamilton Based On Their Actual Historical Brithdays, Disney Proves That Odd Zodiac Couples Could Work, Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess (Human vs Wolf Link), Ever After High: Royal or Rebel by Zodiac. Scorpio is the investigator of the zodiac. Steven "Steve" Murphy was the younger brother of Shaun Murphy. Rahu also in general is found to indicate interest in the medical line. The Blue Sapphire is the stone for Sagittarius. Top 5 born to be a doctor zodiac signs.List of top 5 born to be a doctor zodiac signs.1.LEO (July 23rd - August 22nd).2.SCORPIO (October 23rd - November 21st. This was especially interesting because very soon.. it is coming and I need to find something to do with my life, as far as job wise everything I read was right on.. As per Western astrology zodiac signs are divided into four elements- Air, Water, Earth and Fire. They are also goal-oriented and competitive. Libra is a mixture of talents and can find careers and jobs in many paths. #hamilton You probably also love the arts and may have some hidden talents that you haven't explored yet. I do fret over others and my home is my castle. Doctor Who thing: what sign was the Doctor born under? With outgoing personalities and a need for recognition, the Leo personality likes to always be in charge. They are also independent, charismatic, and confident. Thanks for votes and I am waiting for the armored car to arrive..or hopefully you will get the jet fixed soon. Often editors of magazines and newspapers were born under this sign. Astrology reveals lots of information about your personality, including . Dr. Shaun Murph. Medical and Healthcare Career Opportunities: Healthcare management and other managerial positions in the medical field are perfect for you. However, your second choice should be working as a general practitioner. Scholarships are available regardless of whether or not you have a high GPA; instead, they look for unique qualities. Aquarius. You can let people know youre in charge without being too bossy. Thank you gypsy rose lee: I appreciate your coming by to read the world of starsThank you for the sharing..So appreciated. Cancers emotional attachment to things makes it hard to deal with failure or setbacks. They do well in corporate jobs and enjoy the trip up the ladder. I myself have never seen this show and since it is fairly new there wasn't much information about the characters online. Although Dr. Hibbert has little tact in telling his patients bad news, he is known to be a competent professional. capricorn, aries, pisces. The future foretold, the past explained, the present apologised for. Positive traits: Ambitious, Confident, Open Minded, Kind, Intelligent, Negative traits: Pretentious, Bossy, Melodramatic, Vain. Read The Good Doctor from the story Characters by Zodiac by amdetmer (Allison Detmer) with 3,151 reads. Virgo Aug 23 - Sep 22. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. J.D. Which characters are you from you favorite shows/ movies? Apart from being organized, Virgos are also very helpful. Negative: Clingy, Self-Pitying, Changeable. However, Taurus' supreme dedication and patience more than make up for that. They all possess a fair share of good and bad. Cancer (June 22 - July 22) Cancer is really good at being financially stable. If Saturn influences the association of Jupiter and Sun then Homeopathy is signified. Linda Chechar from Arizona on February 03, 2013: I so agree with your description of Librans. The best health care career match for Scorpio would definitely be a surgeon of any kind, Lipstickalley cited. Working as a doctor or a dentist are other options you'll find very interesting and rewarding. If you already know your star sign you are probably aware of the personality traits associated with your zodiac. They like to have someone else take care of the nitty-gritty details of a job or business. You should consider becoming a physician, physical therapist, family practitioner, or nursing assistant. carolesastrology.com. He explains that places where people gather, such as "schools, long-term care facilities, and restaurants are particularly at risk for outbreaks." "Practicing good hand hygiene, regularly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, and keeping sick people away from one another are all best practices for reducing the risk of norovirus," he reiterates . Very often Sagittarians get involved in several different occupations until they find one that suits them. Virgo: August 23-September 22. Being health-oriented and often diet-conscious choosing a form of medicine, social work and even dentistry makes good sense. Leo. Diagnosing patients will feel like a fun game for you. Famous Cancerians: Nelson Mandela, Harrison Ford, John D. Rockefeller, Lionel Messi, Meryl Streep, Sylvester Stallone. Claudia Tello from Mexico on August 26, 2013: Thats true, I am very indecisive. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters. Some other jobs you would be well-suited to include phlebotomy technician and clinical laboratory technician. Maybe it's a lump and get some . Suzanne Ridgeway from Dublin, Ireland on February 07, 2013: I have always been interested in astrology and the descriptions for my sign (Cancer) are me to a tee. Thankyou all so much for all the subs. Aries (like Dr. Greene) are concerned with achieving their goals and are prepared to give and enforce instructions. Symbol: Scorpion. Not everyone in the world possesses this influential attribute, of course, but it's never too late to start trying. Read this article to find out which zodiac signs are best suited for being a doctor. 1. Up, interesting and pinned. Thank you for your comments as always LindaceeWhat about something in home dcorI have a friend who learned how to make slipcovers, curtains, pillows etc. Perhaps you can write about interceptions. Keep reading tofind out what makes your sign unique and which careers are best suited for your sign. #hungergames As usual, I love connecting with you over astrology! #lunarchronicles These people are the ice-breaking zodiac sign. Pisces are imaginative, emotional, inventive, and live in a dream world, these traits are typical of J.D. Here are the unique life lessons that you should remember! If you're a Scorpio, you're likely constantly scanning your environment and trying to figure out what makes things tick. Devika Primi from Dubrovnik, Croatia on February 19, 2013: Interesting about the zodiac signs I am that person Gemini I used to keep up to date with my sign but lately lost track of it thanks for this information. (March 21 - April 19) What's going to be at the heart of your . I'm a cancer and have always worked for non profits. That's correct for those out-of-the-ordinary grants like lefty grants, zombie grants, duck caller grants, and apple pie grants. If this is your sign, you find tasks that require patience and tenacity . Thanks for visiting and all you do. Useful, Awesome & Interesting. Cancers in the medical field are very knowledgeable about their own specialty. Whether you believe in the accuracy of zodiac signs or not, there are some undeniable ways 90 Day Fianc star Angela Deem's personality matches up with her Sagittarius zodiac sign. . You love being the leader of the pack. I know what you mean about stress. Though they are great family people sometimes the work may come first for a period of time. She enjoys beauty, fashion, celebrity news, and decoration. Her ability to attract people helped the character to have his own series. I couldn't help but be astounded by some and just laugh at others. This sounds nothing like me at all. Your zodiac sign can affect your personality, health, relationships, and career choice. Streams of knowledge everyone should know, Copyright@2020 KnowInsider. People in this sign are emotional, loving, sympathetic and usually have an attachment to people. He didn't have the support of his family to practice medicine, as they expected him to focus on the philanthropic causes related to his birth name, but Carter preferred to live his own adventure. onceuponatime, random, disneyprincess. Aquarius March 2023 Horoscope (Jan. 20-Feb. 18) You're stepping into your individual authenticity, and holding yourself accountable in the process, Aquarius. This character is very sociable and is linked to his sensitive side, a peculiarity that does not embarrass this doctor. High's class 1-A class representative. Jared Kalu: VirgoLea: Gemini, PiscesSteve Murphy: Cancer. Another interesting profession you're likely to enjoy is speech and language pathology. YOu can enjoy the crowd and being a Virgo doesn't mean you won't..You just may analyze things more than others. Intense, passionate and cunning, Scorpios are "all or nothing" kinds of people. Check out my new blog http://carolesastrology.com.. I enjoy writing fantasy books, fanfiction, poetry, and songwriting. Most Cancerians make excellent executives and handle responsibility with ease. The other planets in a birth chart may get involved depending upon various branches of the medical line. Another great astrology hub Carol. Are you curious about the most famous cartoon characters in the world? Mrs. Coulter likes the finer things in life. Libra: September 23-October 22. Noted for their quick fire tempers and poor impulse control, Aries rules . Gemini May 21 - Jun 20. Always glad when it works..And it does an amazing amount of the time. carol stanley (author) from Arizona on February 09, 2013: thank you ChristinS..for dropping by and votes Christin Sander from Midwest on February 09, 2013: Interesting. The hubby's sign fits him perfectly as you've described it. Somestudies have found evidence that the month of your birth correlates to how prone you may be to developing certain diseases. Strong Rahu or Ketu associating with 4th, 5th or 10th house and Jupiter having good strength are also conducive for the study of the medical field. Choose the best day to do big work. Exact Birth Time. I was in accounting for over 25 years before quitting to write full time. You make most of your decisions based on gut feelings and take other peoples well-being into account before making a final call. They are also workhorses and extremely health conscious. Dive in the given information and decide yourself the best zodiac sign. Doctors, lawyers, and even Indian chiefs can be any one of the 12 signs of the zodiac. Mark was considered the main character of ER for a long time, he was also an authority figure and everyone sought his approval. Of course you know there are many online legit sites with jobs. Taurus Apr 20 - May 20. a figure representing the signs of the zodiac and their symbols. -Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee. She's always beautifully put together, she's a bit of a romantic, and she rips the souls out of small children. Susan Zutautas from Ontario, Canada on May 23, 2013: Thought I'd read all your astronomy hubs but this one slipped past me. If you're a Sagittarius, you also love traveling and have a constant need to explore. New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, Which TV Doctor Are You, According To Your Zodiac Sign, Gemini: Dr. Doogie Howser (Doogie Howser, M.D.