Sags love is so unique that deserve for those who dare to chase after it and own it. It's a catch 22 for this guy. Thats crazy cause Ive dated a few taurus men but it never got to the point where we actually were a couple, but currently Ive been with this taurus man since Dec of last yr, he just turned 34 and im almost 37 he has no kids,, and heres the kicker, he wanted me to have his first child smh.. unfortunately, Im not pregnant yet and think its for the best cause I highly dont want any miscarriages or unhealthy pregnancy when we cant come to an agreement. A Sagittarius woman wants to experience as much as she can in the time she has. Read, if you may find out there and cons of the most stubborn i will make him. Important Disclaimer: The information within My Zodiac Lover is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Romance and frills are not exactly what she seeks but in a relationship she proves to be a responsible and committed partner. The Taurus man is a highly private person who is often relaxed and even-kneeled. Ok so I responded I had slept with a guy or two since we started dating. Loving each other. To summarise, I dont think (unless either the Sagittarius woman or Taurus man- has a strong ascedent sign or is born on a cusp) that this is anastrological combination that works at all. All content on this website has not been evaluated by any regulatory authority. When it's finally time to define the relationship, there's a chance that things will fizzle. But I was kinda of emo back then. Learn the way to live by my own. She looks on the bright side while he looks on the not-so-bright side. I kept catching him looking my way and when our eyes met hed immediately look down shyly, regardless of his confidence. He loves a sensual woman, who can indulge his desire for beauty, harmony, and closeness. She is a generous person who also loves living a life of luxury when its possible for her. We were met once more. #playboy meets an ice queen. The Libra woman is a lady full of love, serenity and composure. To find them, you need to avoid temptations towards self destruction. hi Im a sag woman met my Taurus man at work. will he come back. Personally, I know the whole story is unintentional but being the third wheel is a mistakeI advise you not to continue this. But he isnt being a deadbeat and I think that makes me like him a little more. Gemini women love games. And our birthdays fall on the same date but different month. He is extremely a home body and doesnt like to do much but his regular routine. She is unafraid of rejection and is the type of woman who will make the first move. A Taurus man falling in love with a Sagittarius woman makes sense if you think about it that way. When i got to know him I fell in love with his stable personality. She likes being surrounded by her favorite, familiar people and possessions, while a Sagittarius man craves variety and excitement. Hes always so serious in uni, everyone says so, but around me hes really fun, all smiles and cheerful which made me feel even more special. I felt like i could spend my life with this guy. He claimed he didnt. This is my story that i want to share with you the sign of taurus cheating. He might not always go about seeing that beauty in the same way a Sagittarius woman does, though. So, Im a Sag girl. Im such a coward when i showed up and met him. [] Taurus Man and Sagittarius Woman Love match compatibility between Taurus man and Sagittarius woman. I will be wait for your reply. And plus, i cannot break up to some one entirely You will see in few next part. He said lets go slowly and see where this goes. Because we can be so honest with each other and have the exact same thoughts sometimes Im always so attracted to tauru men because theyre so mysterious and I have really nice sense of style. That fucking taurus is playing shit on me!!! My life has been a lot better and I have learnt (after being constantly told how much of an annoying personI was) that it wasnt all my fault, I was just being me (a very typical Sagittarian gal, who is open, honest and has ambitions in life). Can a Taurus man marry a Sagittarius woman? Many of the things you described were uncannily similar to mine. These guys move slowly, and can keep you believing in them for a long time, but whatever anxieties you feel deep down, listen to them as they are real. Fellow Sag-femalesI warn youDONT do it! They did make good providers, but the sex was bland. Signs You Shouldnt Ignore, Leaving A Scorpio Man Alone Everything You Need To Know, Nine Negative Personality Traits of Libra (Men & Women), Nine Negative Personality Traits of Sagittarius (Men & Women), Satisfy Your Taurus Man in Bed: Tips and Tricks, Signs a Capricorn man Wants to Break up (6 obvious signs), Signs a Capricorn Woman Has Feelings for You, Signs a Taurus Man Is Sexually Attracted to You, Signs That a Scorpio Man Has Feelings for You, The Dark Side of a Scorpio Man in a Relationship, The Dynamic Duo of Leo and Aquarius: Friends for life, Top 7 Tips To Get A Cancer Man To Open Up, What a Scorpio Man Wants to Hear (to 5 Compliments), What a Taurus Woman Needs in a Relationship, What attracts a Capricorn man to a Taurus woman, What Attracts a Scorpio Man to a Capricorn Woman, What Attracts a Taurus Man to a Leo Woman, What Attracts a Taurus Man to a Sagittarius Woman, What Attracts a Taurus Man to an Aries Woman, What does a Taurus man find attractive in a Capricorn woman, What Does a Taurus Man Find Attractive in a Scorpio Woman. Shes open to experimentation in the bedroom and is happiest when she can constantly mix things up. A successful relationship requires the hard work from both, not from your side alone. A Taurus man will be able to pick up on that and hell feel drawn toward Sagittarius women. Were both so open and honest that it makes the relationship very easy. Im a 20 year old Sag gal who loves a 23 year old Taurus. Taurus appreciates this, of course! A typical Taurus man may be attracted to a Sagittarius womans free spirit. | Sagittarius women are more spontaneous. i am a sag, nov 28, a bit older;) but i do enjoy younger men out of the many guys i have MET (not dated or slept with) over the past few years seems the 2 i have really fallen for are both taurus they are both gorgeous and sensitive and sweet, all traits that i really fall for that is why i logged on here to have a look at our compatibility, THIS IS SO TRUE I BEEN MARRIED TO A TAURUS I AM A SAG FOR 13 YEARS NOW HE LIKES TO STAY HOME ON HIS DAYS OFF FROM WORK AND I LOVE THE OUTDOORS WE BUMP HEADS ALL THE TIME IS LIKE I AM PUSHING HIM TO DO SOMETHING HE DONT WANT TO DO HE IS A GOOD MEN THATS WHY I STAY BUT IS BORING AT TIMES NOT TO HAVE A PARTNER THAT ENJOY THE SAME WHAT U THINK. He was so head strong and out going and i wanted to take things slow. Loving a Libra woman truly sounds like any man's dream. But I want to do more than just lay with him, you know? I am perfectly happy staying home with him. Ew! I think that is true though, that sags have more casual sex and taurus men dont just have meaningless sex that often. The only constant in your 6 failed Taurus attempts is YOU. Very true, spot on, my man is a taurus and me a sag. To make a Taurus man fall in love with a Virgo woman, the Virgo woman must learn to be more flexible, be less attached to reality, and be more flexible. Im a full Sag 11/22 & Ill be damn lol. I am a Sagittarius woman and I had a beautiful relationship with a Taurus man for a number of years and the sexual chemistry we had was celestial. Both of you are wondering this in 2023. Most Sagittarius people I know are extremely serious and conservative. I just wish he can understand that I am not a routine person and I love changes. At the beginning it was so exciting with my Taurus man, he made me feel special, he was romantic and charming and he could not have been more attentive (something us Sag girls LOVE!) We both want it to work out in the long run but because we have not met each other yet, we have doubts it might not work out once we see each other and spend time together.. @Malee How do you guys make it work though? He doesn't love to get swept away by his feelings and instead likes to hold onto material facts as much as possible. Even if a Taurus man goes hiking all the time, the experience he has with a Sagittarius woman is going to be different than any other time hes gone hiking. In a love relationship, loyalty and commitment are absolutely essential for him to feel happy and secure with his lady fair. He was very intimate, affectionate, and caring. If her words are true, my loyalty is hers FOREVER!! im sag and hes a taurus guy =) i loved him to death cos he gives me this sense of security when were physically together. Many Taurus men end up loving that about a Sagittarius woman, though. So fast forward I had been good then I sent a text with the wrong name of an ex friend to his phone like Good morning and a different name. It just feels like drama. Im a fire personality myself also ! A Taurus man is a strongly headed individual. They cannot make the relationship last forever. which is the better path for me?? He did try and work at his life, but after 3 years I also realised that it was easy as an open, honest person to be strung along by someone who appears to be amazing on the surface but is actually just taking their time to sort out their life, while mine was pretty sorted and I had a lot to offer. Yet when we first met he was always down for the ride. But i cannot stand it. A Taurus guy might be initially attracted to the highly independent nature of a Sagittarius woman. [], @Milan This is so me. unlike other taurus though, I dont watch tv.. LOL, I Enjoy going out and doing things, and appreciate nature (outdoors) Im not so immature to get jealus without cause though.. Taurus men are appealing. From what you wrote here, it seems like hes not really determined about his feelings for you as well as his fiance. Aquarius Man In Love With Pisces Woman. In the case of a Taurus man and Sagittarius woman, they will have to challenge and stretch each other if they are to be able to find common ground. To show me how hurt he was when im with another guy, that i let someone hold me in his arm. The Taurus man LOVES the mystery Sagittarius inside her. he knew that this time he have me back and he is owning me again! Let me tell you something now, your Taurus man will not be laughing! [] would have never found each other. He'll give you the liberty to harm him, hurt him, and call him yours only if you pass his test. Im married to a taurus man. Taurus man and cancer woman dating - How to get a good woman. Besides, she will give him a sense of the relief in being true. If they get ready to share a good bond of love, she is frank and open-minded to attract him. But we are friends, lol. Ive just recently got in touch with a Taurus man from my childhood, Im a Sagittarius women and I really like him and I think he feels the same way about me but sometimes Im not sure as he pulls away from time to time, Weve been speaking for a month via social media and text message, h has called me about 3-4 X hour convos and its been flirty from the start, he wishes me good morning everyday.l and says sweet things from time to time. But I wouldnt date him, Im kind of a goody-goody, I got straight As in high school, started college at 16, always have a job, pay for my own things, etc. Im a Sag woman and married a Taurus man. Im hoping that everything goes well. Where is your relationship headed? Loves being home. She is direct and straightforward. You would never know it from theoutset, but when a situation is not agreeable to them they dont have courage orintegrity to admit this and face up to a situation (like aGemini or Aries man would)they will take the easy route out and escape, even if this means turning round andblaming the other person for anything, so that they look like the victim and the other person looks like the bad person. Admit, a Taurus man is a demanding star sighn for an aquarious female, but Learning what a Taurus man needs. I have bad anxiety and he is so affectionate and delicate and sweet to me and always knows exactly how to calm me. With the open-minded, vivacious, and free-spirited traits, the Sagittarius woman is interested in cool adventures to search for new philosophies in her life. I am a sagitarius woman and was married to a Taurus man, oddly enough I have stepped into another relationship with another Taurus man, but this one fills the description to a T with the article. Sag girls you are lively and need the mental stimulationdont settle just because you find him comforting, (I still have hope I will findanother comforting, man in a non-Taurus form!) Taurus is happiest in relationships where he doesnt feel like hes being used for his money or the things he has. Changing his mind in trusting you again might never happen, just maybe. He seemed different, he listened, he understood and gave me feed back and let me in. Were more compatible. Towards the end of our relationship I think he was resentful that I was so outspoken in my wayswell, what did he expect? All the cheating is out of my system but of course he doesnt believe me. Sagittarius doesn't get as much credit for the same, but a Sagittarius in love showers their partner with kind and loving words and physical affection. They will also never ever admit to this (even when caught out by others) as they are proud and extremely stubborn. He is a sentimental and affectionate person , very honest . Aside from how the situation went down I am turned off completely by knowing who he has smashed recently. We give eachother plenty of space and thats probably one of the reasons our relationship works so well. He is younger than me and I have known him for a long time, but I never really knew him. 5 years passed and i am likely to be forever alone LOL its not so scary. After a month he asked was I seeing other men I replied that I had. World wind romance and just keeps getting better!! Best of luck! Do you want to know what attracts a Taurus man to a Sagittarius woman? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 4 years but we have painful break up..nd after 6 months he come backbut after 1 day he break up wid me and again 2 months he come back and having chat of 1 months he again break up wid me can anybody tell me what the hell is happening?? Looking for an old soul like myself. I am a taurus man, I recently started seeing a sag woman, Ive known her forever!! Im a 16 year old sag whos just gotten into a relationship with a Taurus the same age. He lived in my building for a long time and I always thought he was cute and sort of mysterious and that attracted me to him. We were love in distance for more than 1 year before we broke up. And we also balance each other out. i will keep doing it until the day i completly forget him and stop texting him. In this video, Andrew discusses powerful ways on how. I loved her too much, she also loved me too much..but once her family is know about it she break up with me..what to do?? He keep calling me, show me he is hurt a lot, keep in touch with me, asking me (nicely) about my live without any doubt or jealous. Weve been dating 2 months and I could not be happier. Loveawake. Not long after being engaged, he started putting obstacles in our relationship to deliberatelystart argumentsone time heannounced in front of our friends and family that thewedding was on hold! I wonder if he is just keeping me around till he finds someone better. I know two days are too soon to get in touch with me. He is toxic asf . He also shares my fun loving personality and likes to venture out with me to a certain extent. One problem that can happen in the bedroom has to do with a Sagittarius womans need to constantly mix things up. Once Taurus man falling in love with a Sagittarius woman, the combination may be a little unusual due to their different styles and demands in love, but it will work well if they understand and compromise together. I stayed on with my Taurus man as I always thought that despite our problems he wouldprovide the future stability that I needed. Maybe were just enjoying each others companys so yeah. If you are confident and move on, it will drive her crazy. Just give me someone direct, and honest with stimulating conversation please. On the downside Taurus men are not really gutsy, or terribly ambitious and they are people-pleasersI found this suffocating on my personality whois alwayshonest about what I think, and I am very ambitious too- something he was not. So now, were hanging out and stuff. My opinion only. Even the shyest Taurus man will feel the pull of a Sagittarius woman and open up around her in ways he just doesnt with other people. The most common thing I noticed was emotionally wewere never in synchrony. If he is ignoring you trust me someone else is occupying their time. Im sorry for your heart. Taurus men are much better off with less spritely women. We were highly compatible and we never had fights. And thinks he scares me by yelling and hitting his fist and trying to threaten me by saying well this our last time talking & then I said OKAY GOODBYE . Weird. He is actually more adventurous than I am. He asking me for a second chance and he tells me that he soo in love with me, he could not forget me. Eg. That is often one of the main reasons hes attracted to her in the first place. Now that it has, Its nothing but love!! He moves too slow, thinks too slow, has no morals but thinks he does.