The Sun conjunct your partners Ascendant, as it is for you, lends a playful edge to your partnership. The two persons unite and work to meet success for themselves as a result of this union. Find out important dates in 2023 that can be a improve your relationships, career opportunities and health considerations. As an astrologer, I honestly couldnt believe it at first, but I was amazed at how accurate my. The reason behind this is due to the meanings attached to this planet. Your charm and talent for self-promotion can also help you succeed in running your own company. They were friends, but she wanted to be more than that. The Sun person likely takes notice of the Ascendant person first, due to the physical attraction they feel toward the Ascendant person. Ascendant in partner's 12th house: Soon after the initial meeting, they may feel an unusual . With Mars, sexual commitment, long term sexual interest, growing with time. The Sun person guides the Ascendant person to become more connected with its intuition. 5 Answers There is no word like addressal. The Sun person can help improve the Ascendant person's life and career. The emotional nature is repressed and subject to suppression from early childhood, because it is considered potentially aggressive or manipulative. Yes, you MUST use the degrees to find the aspects, and the aspects are what makes the attraction and bond. Using synastry to make sense of the relationship between two individuals can be challenging, especially for beginners in astrology. This is a very deep connect and can last a life-time. Resentment, misunderstanding, and insecurities may be the cause of conflict in the relationship. I'm interested in knowing if anyone has experianced both luminaries of another, conjuncting their angles. The Ascendant person may see the Sun person as too egotistical and too dominating. When Vesta is prominent in a relationship, it can indicate a deep connection and shared commitment between the individuals involved. It's not something that will necessarily overcome differences in beliefs, worldview, etc. The Sun Is your deepest 'self', representing your identity. As mentioned earlier, synastry refers to the practice of comparing the birth charts of two individuals to gain insight into their compatibility. You may also have doubts about your capacity to deal with the scrutiny and attention that comes with fame. When it is Sun that is conjunct the Ascendant, you two are instantly comfortable with each other you fit each other like old shoes (the fit is good and comfortable). Sun Square Ascendant Synastry A very strong bond, instant best friends. Both partners will be inspired by each other's abilities. There was only so much I was willing to put up with. Partner's Neptune Square/ Opposite Your Sun. You talk about being super-bonded an obsessed, and this is a bad indication. If there are romantic connections elsewhere in the synastry, your lover takes on the role of boss. The Ascendant person supports all the endeavors of the Sun person. People rarely marry unless their Ascendant or Descendant is conjunct the other persons Sun or Moon or Venus or Mars. I met a couple and I just wanted to jump their bones. I totally missed that one. And the Libra's birthday is coming up soon on the 9th. Your eyes are drawn to them immediately as if theyre the only one that matters at that moment. After discovering more about the planets, its now easier to understand the synastry aspects essential when determining soulmate compatibility. The Sun person can also be of great assistance to the Ascendant. Professional astrologers can provide you with more profound insight into these concepts. He's also a Gemini sun and Gemini venus. Therefore, the keywords usually associated with it are empathy and connection. Sun on the Ascendant means there is strong will power, possible difficulty in showing it outwardly, and a tendency for the person to dominate others. This couple's relationship has a sense of pleasure and simplicity to it. After all, without it, there will be no life. Someone's Sun conjunct or parallel my Asc is someone who tends to be naturally strengthening for me to be around or that I am naturally comfortable or find appealing. You may feel forced to put yourself in the spotlight at times, but you may be unsure of your ability to succeed. The Sun -friend gives inspiration, self-confidence, creativity, healthy sense of self-ego and leadership. Sun conjunct the other person's Ascendant is an indication of long-term attraction and bonding. When the Sun squares the nodes, self-expression is blocked, and a person may need more time to identify and succeed in the mission that fate has inscribed on him. The Ascendant person looks and expresses herself in a way that is very pleasing to the Sun person. Its also crucial that the people you work with are motivated and capable of doing their fair share of the work. The energies of these two planets are most harmonious in a Sun-Ascendant synastry. Both of them have a long-term dedication that will allow them to overcome obstacles. . Jupiter will spend the first part of 2023 in Aries, its a great time to start new projects and adventures, especially if you have Aries placements. The Sun person illuminates and stimulates the Ascendant persons 7th house of relationships. Rahu amplifies the Sun's powers which can be good for both. Are they within 8 degrees of each other? Lol. Knowing the placement of your Sun sign can guide you on where and how to direct your energy. Both partners motivate each other to persevere in their chosen goals. Our charts are basically a matchmakers heaven The Sun conjunct the Ascendant emphasizes a persons vitality, self-confidence, and ability to achieve goals. Both amplify each other's strengths. It will provide support, companionship, and loyalty. The Ascendant is the sign that best describes the outward face that we show to others. Its difficult for you to reconcile the Sun persons will with the ascendant persons personality. Jupiter Conjunct Midheaven Jupiter Opposition Midheaven Jupiter Sextile Midheaven Jupiter Square Midheaven Jupiter Trine Midheaven Mars Conjunct Midheaven Mars Opposition Midheaven Mars Sextile Midheaven Mars Square Midheaven Also, express their creativity without hiding behind masks. Ketu - Sun, just like Rahu-Sun, is a deeply felt soul connection. The ascendant, sometimes shortened to "AC," is also called your rising sign which may be more familiar. True to the image of flamboyance, the Sun conjunct Ascendant transit can be a very exciting time full of creative energy and freedom granting opportunities. The Venus person appreciates the nurturing side of the other, while the Moon person enjoys being coddled with affection. The Ascendant and the Moon and the Sun itself combine to show us where the avenue to happiness, success, and sheer joy is located. An individual with the Sun conjunct the Ascendant may come across as eager, honest, or direct. This placement reflects a person who is willing and able to promote themselves and their interests in a confident way. Also bringing forth their genuine qualities and gifts. Sun person enjoys Ascendant persons company, appearance, and overall demeanor, while Sun persons achievements and determination enthrall ascendant person. If you seek recognition and professional success, you should have good relationships with your superiors. I attract Libras a lot. Even charts based on specific times to the minute. The person with Sun conjunct Ascendant will have a forceful personality, which could lead them to domination over others. Your email address will not be published. . I have found the conjunctions to the IC to show a very deep, powerfully emotional connection. It is often indicative of a greater sense of self-worth, but can also produce feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem if not handled properly later in life. On the other hand, the Ascendant person is fascinated by the Sun person's optimism and determination towards life. It's simply one facet of your relationship, and that facet happens to be all business. This pair can achieve so much more in life when together. Sun Conjunct Ascendant Synastry The union of the Sun and the Ascendant person forms enthusiastic and optimistic energy. Their presence is enough to make you feel safe and protected. You should be able to be yourself without feeling compelled to make sacrifices. If both people are different signs, the one with a Sun sign that is congruent to their natal Ascendant will be the more supportive partner. Required fields are marked *. Work Plz. to the empployees was very informative. The Sun represents your core being in astrology - this is why your sun sign is the first and primary thing most people learn about in astrology. It also helps the Sun person to shine its light on important matters allowing the Sun to focus mainly on its goals. The Ascendant is considered to be the most important house in any horoscope because it determines how we present ourselves to others, and therefore, how others see us. The Sun person helps the Ascendant person in practical ways and vice versa. As long as there is compromise, honesty, and trust both the Sun and Ascendant person will have a lasting relationship they can cherish for the rest of their lives. The Sun is conjunct the Ascendant of a persons birth chart. THANKS! The Sun conjunct Ascendant IS an indicator of attraction. Except perhaps for the absence of the type of Asc. You can't really force attraction to others just because an aspect says so. Anyone who is slower or less enthusiastic than you would irritate you greatly. It is a bond that promotes patience, care, and a need to uncover self-love. Sun Opposite Ascendant 2. Complete opposite of how I see Sag suns. Posts: 852From: New York, NY USARegistered: Nov 2013. If both people are of different signs, the one whose Sun sign corresponds to their natal Ascendant will be the more supportive spouse. Why is my internet redirecting to gslbeacon.ligit.com and how do I STOP THIS. The best part is you are able to ask any specific questions you have. Aries23Degrees Knowflake . All that the astrological chart comparison shows is how strong the bond is and how difficult the problems the couple will face it doesnt really indicate if they will be able to succeed. That is why I don't bother including interpretations related to the Asc of either chart 90% of the time I chime in here. Both people share the same outlook on life. Trines. You both have well-balanced characteristics in common, allowing you to communicate effectively. A transit when the Sun conjuncts your Ascendant point signals a time of assertion, initiative, focus and public profile. If these people have power and influence over you, tactical retreat or compromise is the wisest line of action. There could be big changes in your life and society as a whole. The Sun will assist the Ascendant in becoming more in sync with their creativity and sense of self. Also, they can contribute significantly to their profession. Sun Opposite Ascendant Synastry When these two people start a connection, they create an unstoppable force of energy and optimism that may take them to new heights. Posts: 4813From: Portland, OR - USARegistered: Oct 2011. At the same time, the Ascendant person takes pride in being trusted. In this partnership, there is a strong soul connection. I have no attraction to him at all.He is attracted to me though. Read More About Me! If both people are of different signs, the one whose Sun sign corresponds to their natal Ascendant will be the more supportive spouse. SUN & ASCENDANT COMPATIBILITY IN SYNASTRY In life there are only energies of two people and its compatibility. Like M*sery said its really positive & very strong compatibility. We make every relationship better or worse. Natal aspects are positions by sign and degree of the map that reflect relationships between planets, points and houses, as they were at time of birth. The Ascendant person looks and expresses herself in a way that is very pleasing to the Sun person. Both of their lives are focused on the same item in this situation. If Eros conjuncts Saturn, one may become promiscuous in the attempt to express Eros. Your new objectives, resolutions, and collaborations have a strong probability of succeeding right now. Most individuals with this placement will find that they are mostly likable, and sometimes even charming. It reveals the person you are. In Synastry, the Sun conjuncts the Ascendant, indicating that both spouses' emotional and mental power are in sync. Astrology is complex and in order to get a complete picture of compatibility we must compare two natal charts. At the same time, they find me loud, overly-optimistic, and dominating. It provides vivid and detailed modern imagery that can inspire and connect the reader with the deeper tarot meanings easier. As such, the Ascendant person desires to enter a relationship with the Sun person. ------------------The Declinations Guy> Expert birth chart rectification> Rising Sign Descriptions , Posts: 151349From: I hold a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) The Sun person essentially illuminates the Ascendant person, making the Ascendant person feel special. Both Sun and Ascendant persons are then shown the actual potential of the Sun person. The relationship thrives because both give the emotional comfort the other needs. Mars Conjunct North Node: Are You An Extraordinary Person? Both are kind towards each other. As a couple, you reinforce each others egos and self-esteem, and you relate to one another extremely well. Order now and get 20% off with the coupon code ARIES. There will be a power struggle within the relationship. Its just right to say that your relationship revolves around emotional intimacy and instinctual understanding. Other sporty and seductive types will be drawn to you because of your solid physical activity, impatience, and impulsiveness. Take the initiative and make the first move. So I guess I will be seeing him again and see if we will still flirt. Such is possible because our natal charts reveal tremendous information about us, including our strengths, weaknesses, preferences, opportunities, and more. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Address: 9241 13th Ave SW These energies stimulate the activities of the houses occupied by the transiting Sun and reinforce or weaken the planetary effects, depending on the Sun's aspect to the natal planet. When your Sun is conjunct the Moon of another person or vice versa, its a telling sign that you share an intense attraction. Your personality qualities are incompatible. Sun Conjunct Ascendant Synastry: Final Thoughts This is a relationship that can help both individuals reach their potential and feel more confident in themselves. There are two planets that relate to you most strongly and significantly. The Pluto conjunct ascendant synastry can send people running, but this is more an overreaction to Pluto's bad publicity. The Sun conjunct Ascendant IS an indicator of attraction. This aspect represents a powerful connection that can be difficult to break. From the twelfth house this can be problematic in a relationship or good (it d. The Sun person supports the Ascendant person in achieving his or her goals, while the Sun persons well-being is heightened in the presence of the Ascendant person. This pair can achieve so much more in life when together. Youll love making lavish gestures, as long as youre showered with presents or tokens of affection in exchange! You two dont share a lot of values or favorite past-times. She was so into him that even though she already knew he was taken, she would still try to go after him, even after he already came home to me. You may promote yourself and your objectives by using your relationships. Were you born with the Sun Conjunct Ascendant? When you stare into one other's eyes, you sense an instantaneous bond that transcends time and distance. This is when the Sun and the Ascendant establish a gentle aspect in synastry. Like, Sun in the twelfth house vs. the first. This indicates that they can understand each other instantaneously with a few words. Ascendant person admires the way Sun carries themselves: from their looks to mannerisms. You feel that you have a lot in common. An Hinglish word (Hindi/English). You motivate each other to be the best version of yourselves. This factor creates conflict between you. Spanish Help Your personal style is likely blossoming now. The Sun conjunct Ascendant synastry aspect means you magnify each others strengths by sending positive energy. Sun may be displeased with how the Ascendant person acts towards other people. The deciding factor is how well each person can handle their own emotions and not try to force the other to change, how well they can put their own needs 2nd to the needs of each other, and how good their communication skills are. It represents the image you present to the world, and what others first see in you. My name is Karen, for 19+ years my career as a psychic medium, a professional astrologer, and a spiritual advisor has given me the fulfillment to be able to help others in simple ways using the advantage of my abilities. Sun Conjunct Ascendant people tend to be sensitive and kind, but they are also easily hurt. Gemini and Libra Soulmates: How Compatible Are You? However, because trust and transparency are so important in this area, a thorough examination of each persons birth chart is required to evaluate compatibility more precisely. Then there may be varying degrees of incomplete or over-reaching interpretation with particular aspects. They often come across as larger than life characters with bountiful amounts of charisma and energy. But with all the Saturn and Capricorn in my boyfriend's chart squaring and opposing her Venus, the feeling was not mutual (as he re-assured me). Sun person can be easily supportive of the Asc person, but yes, there will generally be some 'fit', even attraction depending of course on what else is in the synastry and whether it is pretty good overall. Sun/Moon/Ascendant Synastry Aspects. When there is something that bothers them, they communicate it right away with their partner. The Sun signs of you and your partner or spouse have certain astrological parallels and distinctions. Enter the the Ksp expression forC2D3 in terms of the molar solubility x.? Sun conjunct Ascendant placement is seen in those who radiate energy and joy of life. His Sun, Mars & Mercury are in my 7th house conjunct my POF. Posterior Thigh _____ 4. In this way, the Ascendant person can understand more about itself and know their true identity and their life's mission. Therefore, a Sun conjunct Moon synastry creates balance in a relationship, regardless of whether its romantic or not. Copyright Ryan Hart Publishing LLC - All Rights Reserved - Privacy Policy. Sun conjunct ascendant synastry aspect = You see the world similar and you approach things in a similar way. My brother has been happily married for 40 years. If the aspects are stressful, then the solutions and patterns they come up . We look to the house, we look to the sign, and now we look to the planet to tell us more. Posts: 66From: OR, USARegistered: Aug 2018, -------------------Libra sun/Capricorn rising/Sagittarius moon-, Posts: 27From: New York, NY, USARegistered: Sep 2018, (to be clear: it is only a friendship, but if he weren't already in a relationship, I would be v interested in dating him.). Sextile of the Sun Ascendant transit is excellent for collaborating with others in a group project, as long as you are the teams leader or have a lot of autonomy. Both of you can benefit from this aspect, and each other's company helps you maintain a stronger self-image. When the Sun transits an inner planet, it may trigger a dormant aspect between that inner planet and a slower moving outer planet. I completely agree. Their strengths and emotions are aligned allowing them to surpass any problems in their relationship. For example, the Suns self-centeredness and dictatorial attitude irritate the Ascendant. As a result, the Ascendant is a superior communicator and motivator. I feeel obsessed already.. In synastry, the Suns opposite ascendant is the same as the Suns conjunct descendant. When the sun is conjunct your ascendant in your natal chart, you have a bright and warm personality, which gives you charisma and a magnetic effect on others. The Sun's energy allows the Ascendant to be more in tune with themselves. This gives the Sun person a boost of confidence to pursue its goals in life. The way the Ascendant person presents him or herself is at odds with the Sun persons core being and ego. Ascendant person assists Sun person in awakening to their actual identity and calling, and Ascendant person expresses their nature in transparent ways, allowing Sun person to feel more confident. _____ 1. At this point, its also significant to gain a deeper about conjunction in astrology. The placement of the sun rising sign is conjunct the ascending sign gives a person who appears to be very self-confidence, self-reliant and capable. The Sun Conjunction Ascendant chart interpretation gives the feeling of wanting recognition while at the same time being exciting, original and innovative. There is a shared goal that each helps the other fulfill, whether a friendship or a sexual relationship. Once you know this, youd have no trouble analyzing the synastry aspects that prove your soulmate connection. The Sun person loves the company of the Ascendant person. You dont need someone in your life who doesnt respect your proud and cheerful attitude. The position of the Moon in your natal chart also reveals how you protect, care, and nurture yourself. Those new or unfamiliar with this practice usually only focus on the conjunction of the Sun signs. There is a feeling that the two are meant to be together, which can bind them together for a long time. This quality can also refer to a charming, childish nature the kind that makes people happy. As previously explained, the Moon corresponds to your emotions and reactions. Unless you want your job, going to work may be more of a challenge. and a Legum Magister (LL.M. mollis inter appling codon paling Faucibus in hoeng, Download the free AstroMatrix Horoscopes App, What obstacles you may face in regards your work life, health and relationships using your Birth chart & Transits. People rarely marry unless their Ascendant or Descendant is conjunct the other person's Sun or Moon or Venus or Mars. In synastry, Moon conjunct Moon means two individuals share a mutual understanding on a much deeper level. Their love nature is often overwhelming to others around them. Ryan Hart is a relationship science and technology writer. Even if you already have a strong and outgoing personality, you will be able to project yourself with more force and power. Youre at your finest when you confidently shine your light into the world while inspiring others to do the same by expressing their individuality. The Sun conjunct Ascendant synastry aspect means you magnify each other's strengths by sending positive energy. If you take advantage of the positive influence of this aspect, the effect can be very powerful RyanHart.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Sun Conjunct Ascendant Synastry, Sun Conjunct Ascendant, Trine, Sextile, Square, Quincunx, Inconjunct, Opposite, and Synastry, Sun Conjunct Ascendant Natal, Sun Conjunct Ascendant Transit, Sun Trine Ascendant, Sun Sextile Ascendant. The Venus-Moon conjunction in synastry is one of the most promising aspects when determining soulmate compatibility. For some people, their erotic nature seems to come naturally. It can be a maternal/paternal kind of connection. While you communicate with words, your deeper core is speaking on a completely different level. In a room full of people, you only see each other. With Moon, mother/father, child/parent archetype, emotional commitment and sense of belonging/protection. You have the self-assurance and determination to accomplish your goals, as well as the readiness to take on leadership roles when necessary. Check out this, Pluto Conjunct Ascendant Synastry: The profundity, Neptune-Ascendant Aspects in Synastry Chart: The, Venus-Ascendant Aspects in Synastry Chart: The, Moon Conjunct Moon Synastry: The emotional and. The Ascendant person looks and expresses herself in a way that is very pleasing to the Sun person. The Ascendant is the vehicle of the Soul, while the Luminaries (Sun and Moon) are the drivers. It will reveal what is truly possible in your life, your natural talents and abilities, and exactly what you need to do to increase your energy, take action, and conquer your day, week, month - even year! Another synastry aspect that shows the compatibility between two people is the Venus conjunct Ascendant synastry. This in depth personalized Astrology reading can provide you with a 30 minute recording to get a clear idea of what the next 12 months has in store. My Moon is on his descendant. The straightforward and confident nature of the Ascendant person is what attracts the Sun person the most.