When you buy a used pistol, whether its from a shooting buddy, a retail store or at a gun show, contact SIG SAUER Customer Service for shipping instructions. WebBuy Sig Sauer Firearms online from your Sig gun plug. From the day of shipping, to the day my repaired pistol returned to me was 6 days. We offer Sig Sauer handguns, from the flagship models like the P220, the Sig Sauer P365 and recent designs found on the P238 and P938 backup pistols amazing customer service. WebSig Sauer Sig Sauer Optics | Firearms Ammunition Electro-Optics Suppressors We have developed truly game-changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. There is no feeling of support or safety from this company. The ROMEO-MSR is a sealed compact red or green dot sight for MSRs, carbines, shotguns and air rifles. Questions and concerns? I got it back very quickly, but it was still having some issues. In fact, SIG firearms are trusted by military forces and law enforcement agencies across the globe. Retrofit your P220, P224, P225, P226, P227, P228, P229, P239, and P245 with the new SIG SAUER Short Reset (SRT) sear and safety lever parts. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. WebIf you have questions regarding our products and accessories, or ordering and shipping, please call our Customer Service Department at 603-610-3000 and then press 1, or refer to our FAQ page for answers to common questions. Ultra-low parallax, so the point of aim is the point of impact, and the red dot stays parallel to your chamber regardless of your viewing angle relative to the sights optical axis. All I had to do was call back and they took care of it right away. Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. I am usually not one to openly air my grievances, but I wanted some others to know my minor WebSign In customer service survey Thank you for your recent interaction with SIG SAUER Customer Service. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. Thank you for your cooperation and loyalty to the SIG SAUER brand. can be found here: 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Was completely disrespected. P-320 as my EDC and my wife uses the P-226, Each frame has had better than 20k rounds pushed through and neither has had an issue to speak of. WebCustomer service even responded with, "I spoke to my supervisor, and he said that hole is completely normal. All firearms shipped to SIG SAUER must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number or it will be refused and returned to the sender. Since we cannot provide this customer with an acceptable resolution with regard to the mag shortage, we have offered to buy back his pistol. The gun has an effective grip safety and a full magazine. The brightness is adjustable with the rotary dial on top and features 10 daytime and 2 night vision settings for quick targeting in any situation. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. That is the screw holes for the rear sight optics plate when it is installed. Sig Sauer does not have a cover or plate currently for it, but it is not going to interfere with the function or operation of the pistol." Next time youre thinking of tuning up your SIG SAUER pistol, turn to the professionals in the SIG SAUER Custom Works for fast, reliable service that wont void your warranty. See more About this item 100% Other Fibers Made in the USA or Imported Cant recommend them enough. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. 41" T10 Torx M1913 skeletonized lightweight stand for absolute co-ocularity, Top loading battery compartment with integral brightness control with 10 day and 2 night settings, Sig Sauer SOK10001 Kilo1000 Laser Range Finding Monocular, 5x20mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflective coating for superior light transmission and optical clarity, Revolutionary LightwaveTMDSP technology, the fastest and longest rangefinder engine, In scan mode, HyperScan provides 4x per second range updates, while RangeLock reports the final range results when ranging distant targets, Line-of-sight or angle-corrected ranging capability, High-transmission LCD display with excellent low-light performance, Sig Sauer We The People 1911 CO2 BB Pistol, Slipcase engraved with "We The People" and "1776", Sig Sauer SOR52102 Romeo5 XDR Compact Red Sight 2 MOA Dot. The roll mark where it says "SIG SAUER P938" on the slide was struck quite badly that it appeared to have a fade effect where it is very light at the top that it's almost invisible at certain angles. Thank you for your inquiry. GOOD JOB SIG SAUER. I am usually not one to openly air my grievances, but I wanted some others to know my minor Asked if we could switch to 2 smaller mags said no. Although it is unfortunate that you had multiple issues with your SIG firearm, we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the service you received in order to resolve the issues. Only show this user. I have never had an issue with any of them. At 7 yards, I was able to replicate a 6-8 inch grouping of 5 rounds. Be safe. WebHours: Monday-Friday: 8:30am 5pm EST PLEASE NOTE: Due to current global circumstances you may experience delayed response times when calling SIG SAUER Customer Service. In an effort to continuously improve our Customer Service department we ask that you kindly take 5 minutes to fill out this important survey. It's now been a month or more. We stand behind our products and are always here for you especially when you need us the most. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. They have no timeframe to complete the redemption. This Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil is officially certified as organic by the Bio Hellas Institute. All firearms shipped to SIG SAUER must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number or it will be refused and returned to the sender. For more information on Custom Works services or instructions on shipping your pistol, contact the SIG SAUER Customer Service Department. If you have an issue with your order or in regards to any of our products, hit us up and we will reply ASAP. I think you will be very satisfied with the 365 in 380. I had an issue with a firearm that was malfunctioning and had a finish problem. Contact Eckernfrde Germany The Trustpilot Experience We're open to all We champion verified reviews We fight fake reviews We encourage constructive feedback We verify companies and reviewers We advocate against bias Take a closer look The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Talked over me laughed and very condescending to me. He said this was my update. WebIf you have questions regarding our products and accessories, or ordering and shipping, please call our Customer Service Department at 603-610-3000 and then press 1, SIG SAUER, Inc. 72 Pease Boulevard Newington, NH 03801 Phone: 603-610-3000 Fax: 603-610-3001 No public tours. Hours: Monday - Sunday 8am - 9pm. This is not my most recent Sig Sauer Purchase, nor will it be my last. Find out how we combat fake reviews. WebSign In customer service survey Thank you for your recent interaction with SIG SAUER Customer Service. We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to submit a review regarding your interactions with SIG SAUER. Contact: /**/ , [emailprotected] 0030-28410-26084, 0030-6972236082. Customer Response. WebCUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT PHONE: (603) 610-3000 OPTION 1 Call with your pistol (s) serial number ready. ), Upgrade or replace your current sights with factory-installed SIGLITE front and rear night sights. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. WebRepair and Maintenance | SIG SAUER Academy Repair and Maintenance 365 EDC- SIG SAUER P320 The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. No updates. Phone: 603.610.3456. How can I contact SIG Sauer Customer Service? Machines are imperfect by nature. WebSig Sauer Sig Sauer Optics | Firearms Ammunition Electro-Optics Suppressors We have developed truly game-changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters. I emailed Sig Sauer customer service, and included a screen of my order delivered from Amazon, and they sent me a new cap straight away. Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. This electronic communication option is intended for U.S. consumer inquiries ONLY. We are working diligently to minimize wait times and ensure that customer calls are answered as promptly as possible. We stand behind our products and are there for you especially when you need us the most. WebIf you have questions regarding our products and accessories, or ordering and shipping, please call our Customer Service Department at 603-610-3000 and then press 1, SIG SAUER, Inc. 72 Pease Boulevard Newington, NH 03801 Phone: 603-610-3000 Fax: 603-610-3001 No public tours. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. If your inquiry is in regards to a potential product defect and would like to set up an RMA, we recommend contacting us via phone. WebSig Sauer SOR52001 Romeo5 1x20mm Compact 2 Moa Red Dot Sight, Black Visit the Sig Sauer Store 11,391 ratings | 719 answered questions #1 Best Seller in Gun Sights $12649 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. Horizon olive oil is produced in the traditional way in the village of Kalamafka, in Lasithi, Crete. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. Can I get shipping estimates for my SIG Sauer. Nobody knows SIG SAUER pistols better than our Custom Works gunsmiths.