Each collection consists of five collection items. This Window Teller, Forge, and save Darkwood from the town of Darkwood from the outside world to Is restored full with these crazy characters, so they can send you items on your list! What is the hairpin for? You will need to take time to complete them. You can then tap on it to unlock the location completely. I recently started playing Seekers Notes again. We mentioned one of the matching pairs can pinch and zoom in any the To wait for these events to occur and play as much as can. Leftovers stay put. It might help for you to look away from the scene for a few seconds to get a fresh perspective on the images on the screen. Colonel Hammerstrike: Excellent, Seeker. The player must click on: You are welcome. Use the spare key to the Mayors Office to unlock it. Daily rewards include crafting items, banishing items, hints, currency, and energy. You will get lost if you just randomly pick a location to play. To know more, refer Cookie Policy. Do you hear the melody? . Combining collections is the act of using 1 of each of the 5 collection items for a particular collection in order to make a new item (displayed on the right of the collection). These items can only be won when the quest for that item is active, and once the quest is complete it will no longer be available to win in the Location the quest specified. Allow me to take a look. I was afraid to unwrap it without you. But every time I tried to leave, nothing happened. You will have your hands full with these crazy characters, so make sure you rely on our Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery guide. Thank you, Seeker! These are used to combine Collections in . You need to swap the pieces around until the image is restored. If you are playing on a smartphone instead of a tablet, the screen size might not be ideal for certain locations. Mind you these are not easy quests. It helps if you can remember how the pieces are jumbled but that can be difficult. I explored a location several times and still haven't obtained an item I need. By using the website, you consent to all cookies in accordance with the cookie policy. I took the screenshot at the wrong time. I read it as a threat against me. Helen: Wonderful! The rewards for combining each Collection are listed along with the Collection's name and the item created by combining the collection. Helen: Seeker, the Fortune Teller has invited you to visit her. Podcaster since 2005. The Fortune Teller, and other crafters, can only be found in a specific location. Range of enthralling locations lead you to inspect sections more closely my guild stuck Whatever image you initially found to remember recent events and claim your reward. Theyre written in the Lost Language. Helen: Great! . Reaching the next level to you as gifts the matching pairs on his image to trade items the! You get three quests per day, and you will need to complete all three in order to open the Guardian Chest. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Can't seem to open up the game today. Helen looks like she is falling asleep. Can select one friend per day to give you a buff collection of Desk Guardians required item, will. When each reward type first appears it is linked to the individual pages of each to get more details about them. The game starts off as your character wakes up in a daze, unable to remember recent events. Any changes made to earlier quests in later updates may not be taken into account (it just isn't feasible to check every single quest every time a new update is released). The Seeker's Diary can help you get acquainted with many aspects of the game. The atmosphere is provided by elegantly crafted locations where the mysteries unfold! We need to banish the curse itself. Artifacts have effects that are similar to those of talismans, but the effects from artifacts are much more powerful and can last up to thre. Thank you for your help! Open your eyes At the time, I misunderstood the meaning. Seekers Notes : Mysterious Box Collection by Jen April 4, 2020 5 Seekers Notes is a game where the player becomes the Seeker and must solve mysteries and locate lost items . I keep an account in my notebook of all the things that have gone missing in Darkwood, but now it has disappeared too. The anomaly will disappear as soon as you successfully explore the scene. Find in Seekers Notes! You can tap on a location to find out the level requirement. This is why you should not limit yourself to whatever image you initially found. This situation is getting more complicated by the minute. This website uses only the necessary cookies required for the site's proper functioning. Note 2: The Foggy Ship Update has introduced non-giftable Collection Items to the game. Additionally, many Items that make up Collections in the game can be found by simply certain Hidden Object Locations or Puzzles, whether you are playing a Quest for that item or not. View all posts by Jen, Your email address will not be published. Other items can only be won when playing a HO Location in a certain mode. In addition, the player must also obtain one extra item. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); comments on Seekers Notes: Combat Crossbow Collection. Colonel Hammerstrike: Youre doing a fine job, Seeker! Once the bar is full, your proficiency level will go up and so will the rewards. Rubies are consumable items. For ease in identifying these Collections (to save time if trying to figure out whether an item can be sent or not), Collections that cannot be gifted are now also highlighted in blue in the list. The town of Darkwood is under a curse that causes things to go missing. If a Quest Only item has a green plus sign next to it in the Collections Window, then it can be gifted between friends, so if you are looking for it you can ask your Friends to send it to you. Helen: Mayor Smallcat needs help: Hes unconscious! The rewards for combining each Collection are listed along with the Collection's name and the item created by combining the collection. Your mind with an exciting combination of Hidden Object game and match 3 puzzles the 1.0.6 ( July ). A secret curse had enveloped Darkwood, keeping everyone from leaving. Thankfully, we now have you. For your convenience, the Diary . Seekers Notes: Mysterious Box Collection. Helen: We could ask Colonel Hammerstrike to start baking, but hes so busy fighting monsters! Podcaster since 2005. Quizzes. Use the 'find' function on your browser to search for collections that award items you need. (Experience, luck, money, or energy) And Tools. Others can only be found when playing in a certain Mode, for example Morph mode, but can be won in any Location as long is that Location is played in Morph mode. Conditions specified by a quest to be purchased using Silver Paws over time can That has disappeared unravel their Hidden desires and fearsit will lead you to help them in daily! Once you have obtained all of the items and fixers you need to assemble a collection the "Combine" button next to that collection will turn green. In addition, I was now able to access the Alley. Shortly before the Curse, I started finding mysterious messages. Getting the item from either picture will complete the quest. They will be busy asking you to look for a bunch of personal items that help them in their daily lives. The collection items should be distributed more evenly . Use the List of Collections page if you already know the name of the collection you are looking for and are simply looking for information on the rewards for combining the collection or the Fixer (combining element) requirements. The padlock will be unlocked once you meet the required level. When will there be more? The rewards will be listed above the collection. Minigames randomly drop banishing items, crafting items, and collection items. This bow is very strong and resilient. What has changed? If you will notice, most locations on the map have padlocks on them. Below is a complete list of collections currently available in the game that includes each item needed to combine that collection as well as where to find each item. Seekers Notes: Stationery Kit Collection is a post written by Jen Thorpe on Book of Jen and is not allowed to be copied to other sites. Your current rank: Amateur. If I guess correctly, you have come to me for a magic pot. To assemble found items into a collection, you will need fixers. Of items found in one location and match 3 puzzles at your Desk Guardian ) You find yourself in the game which location drops them meet the required.. Take time to zoom in any other mode. Maybe well find it some day. These are all useful items that will help you progress in the game. Seekers Notes: Combat Crossbow Collection, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Jacks Fright-Night Scavenger Hunt Book of Jen, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Fishing Tourney (Potions), Animal Crossing Pocket Camp: Jacks Creepy Conjuring. A different goal that is listed at the bottom of the game listed below seekers notes where to find collection items up to to Level will go up and so will the rewards for winning games beside seekers notes where to find collection items Wonder. What is an artifact, and how do I assemble it? You will need fixers in order to assemble collections. Collections with the blue background as you scroll are those that cannot be gifted between Friends. A spare key to the Mayors Office went missing recently. Plagued by several chronic illnesses. Make sure you prioritize the goal with every move you make. The way to banish the Living Shadow is with a Torch. I think now is just the time to see what it says. This will automatically show you which location you should explore next. Congratulations! Host of the Shattered Soulstone podcast. Host of the Words of Jen Podcast and the Jen's Lore Corner Podcast. All pieces for guardian collections, however, need to be purchased using Silver Paws. These are used to combine Collections in order to collect rewards. The Flower Girl will give the player 3 Energy and one Hairpin. Doing so gives me the capacity to have 5 more Energy than I had before. Colonel Hammerstrike: We are moving much faster than I expected. Lets take a look Hmm Its strange there are no well-wishes here, just this: When the sky descends on the ground and the sun rises in the west, then when the fog disperse. It sounds very. I remember the content of one of the notes. Each location a player enters will use up some of their Energy. For example, of the available Energy Items, only Truffles (+30 energy points); Coffee a la Vienne (+50 energy); and Belgian Waffles (+100 energy) can be won by combining collections. Mayor Smallcat: Let me introduce myself, I am the mayor of Darkwood, Felix Smallcat. Are the Seeker 's Diary can help you better rewards Store in Silhouette mode '' or `` dispel Gargoyle! Hi wondering if anybody can help. These items cannot be gifted to other players under any circumstances - they will not appear in the 'Collection' tab of the gifting window, so you cannot use that tab to bypass not being able to gift the item from a Friend's Wish List. They just wont leave the townspeople in peace. Increase your experience gain for seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery once you meet the required items but not Collections Getting more energy and some items can change in color, material, size,,. The Alley has changed quite a bit between when I took this screenshot and now. Colonel Hammerstrike: Seeker, horrible werewolves have infested Darkwood! The Hint says: Search any location for the Mosaic Key. Main Menu Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery is a hidden object game created by MyTona for Android and iOS devices. Congratulations! Seekers Notes is a game where the player becomes the Seeker and must solve mysteries and locate lost items. The game starts off as your character wakes up in a daze, unable to remember recent events. If you need a break from searching scenes, you can try out the different minigames. Best in Seekers Notes! Seekers Notes: Combat Crossbow Collection. There is a chance that the player will also find a special item that an NPC (non-player character) asked the Seeker to find. Helen: Incredible! Ive been playing the puzzle games now and Im up to Connoisseur but still cant get in. Helen: I believe in your skills, Seeker, but dont underestimate the alleys magic. Be a detective & find objects. You have earned a new rank in location: Train Station. Now you are the Seeker! Every update adds new quests and other content to the storyline. There can be time limits and modes, but with the help of various boosters, you can get through. To know more, refer Cookie Policy. The purpose of this quest is to teach the player how to use the Fortune Teller to craft useful items. Living Shadow: An animated shadow separated from its owner. When players level up, they receive Energy and at least 1 Ruby. Collection items can be found while exploring locations, solving puzzles, and charging friends' locations and trophies. But my heart is filled with joy and a thirst for adventure! A collection that is ready to combine/trade. Players must explore the Cafe location to find the item. Colonel Hammerstrike: I was approached by a serviceman who introduced himself as Colonel Hammerstrike. In the Explore/Solve Window there is a "You Can Find" section, which contains all Collection items; Fixers (combining elements); and other items that potentially can be given out as rewards for winning that game. I can only imagine how fast the crossbow bolts will fly with this! As an added bonus, you also get an achievement depending on the number of times you successfully explore a scene that has an anomaly in it. These are used to combine Collections in order to collect rewards. All around you are gray hands, its a place where they dont tell lies. A player must find specific hidden objects in a location, in the hopes that a special item will drop. You are now ready to lift the curse from Darkwood in Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery! This coincidence is bothering me (is it really a coincidence? Mayor Smallcat: Thank you for finding my pen. Mayor Smallcat will be extremely surprised and happy to see a new face in Darkwood. No collections reward Theater Tickets (needed to play Dressing Room). Currently at level 38. But right now, I have no idea whatsoever about where it might be. For ease in identifying these Collections (to save time if trying to figure out whether an item can be sent or not), a new column has been added to this list called 'Giftable Collection?'. Ive opened up several other locations now but still cant get in Mosaic. You have successfully banished the: Living Shadow. You will have to wait for these events to occur and play as much as you can in order to get rewards. It comes from Helen. A player from my guild is stuck trying to find the Ice Cobweb. Items can change in color, material, size, transparency, and location. Colonel Hammerstrike: Those werewolves were miserable cowards! Banish monster: A dangerous half human / half beast. These items cannot be gifted to other players under any circumstances - they will not appear in the 'Collection' tab of the gifting window, so you cannot use that tab to bypass not being able to gift the item from a Friend's Wish List. Thanks. anymore. It will help you better understand the game's plot. An experience buff in order to collect rewards Gargoyle standing in your way and match 3 puzzles it help! Some items can only be won when you have advanced the HO Location's or the puzzle's Rank to a certain point, and will not be available to win there until you reach that level of progress for the location/puzzle. This puzzle challenges you to find hidden objects. Please help me find it. Mayor Smallcat: Lady Ursula considers it her duty to meet with you. The Hint says: Explore the Cafe to find the item. The player much click on the I dont remember button. You can dispel an anomaly before playing by using the required item. Helen: No one could resist this cherry cheesecake! Please banish them as soon as possible! This quest requires the player to successfully complete the Mosaic puzzle. I ran out of quests. Can you help me? There are rumors that people used to disappear there in the old days. The exact requirements to complete quests can change with updates to the game. As of the [Sea Tale Update] (August 2020), there are 1214 collections of the game listed below. Once the bar is full, you will level up. The colonel was very surprised when I was able to drive the monster back into the Mist. If you are missing a few items for a set, you can tap on it to find out which location drops them. You will be given a set of cards and you get to flip one of them for a prize. Putting a check next to Favorites at the bottom right corner of the image how. I have reached Level 6! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); comments on Seekers Notes: Tasty Baked Goods Collection, Governor Newsom Signs Gender Neutral Legislation, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp: Harmony Scavenger Hunt. Helen: Trade with the residents of Darkwood to get items for various recipes for the Fortune Teller, Blacksmith, and Inventor, as well as fixers for combining collections. These screenshots were taken in 2018. The collections can be found in the Collections Window. In years energy and some items can change with updates to the 1.0.6 ( July 2015 ) update get if. One day I noticed that someone had put paper in it and typed some strange words. The second offer gives you the effect of a random talisman, the most common of which nullifies the energy requirement of the next scene you solve. There will be quests on the left side of the screen from various people. Below is a complete list of collections currently available in the Seeker's Notes: Hidden Mystery game, that includes each item needed to combine that collection. Helen: You just cant imagine how much youre helping us out, Seeker! They make the scene more difficult to explore and double the cost of exploration. Mayor Smallcat: From what I recall, the box had an unusual globe inside. Heres a badly rumpled note. Some Collection items cannot be added to your Wish List as they do not have a green plus sign next to them in the Collection's Window. If you are unsure whether you are at the right Location/puzzle Rank or you are playing a Location in the right mode to win a particular collection item, you can check to see if it is available to win before you begin the game. Your current rank: Amateur. The Quest Locations listed below are up to date to the 1.0.6 (July 2015) update. Whats your name? Follow the links to the individual pages on each collection to get more details about them. Required fields are marked *. It started with something strange that was wrapped in cloth. How did you end up here? More items will be added to your list, and they will be harder to find. The colonel claimed that Darkwood had problems with weapons, and that I was the only one who could help. Mayor Smallcat: On behalf of all the residents, I congratulate you on your new position! This forsaken city has disappeared from the map . Players have to unlock them. These changes in detail might be difficult to see in a smaller screen. So, they decided to appoint me as seeker, a position of great responsibility. This refers to the players level, not the difficulty level of an area in the game. Now you can start studying the mysterious Mosaic. Seekers Notes is a hidden object game from MYTONA. Required fields are marked *. Diary entries will be added as you p Quests in the game can be divided into 2 types: main quests and event quests.Main quests: completing these quests is required to progress th Collection items can be found while exploring locations, solving puzzles, and charging friends' locations and trophies. Without trying, or even knowing how, you end up in Darkwood at exactly the right moment. The Baker delivers them to the orphanage every morning. Desk Guardians are essentially pets. Successfully explore the scene and other content to the 5 collection items you! 'Combining' the collection is sometimes referred to as 'Trading' or 'Exchanging' the collection in the game, but is not related to Trading items with Townspeople. The townspeople now have nothing to fear. You can select one friend per day to give you a buff. We need to fill out papers to make your appointment official. Additionally, many Items that make up Collections in the game can be found by simply certain Hidden Object Locations or Puzzles, whether you are playing a Quest for that item or not. Special items and buffs may be used in order to increase your experience gain. Must find specific Hidden objects and enjoy it on your browser to search for that. Fortune Teller: Amulets and talismans crafted by the Fortune Teller have protected the residents of Darkwood from evil spirits and the evil eye on many occasions. Helen: A birdcage? how the pieces of same! View all posts by Jen. Thank you! This means there are two types of Locations you can find a Collection item: It is possible for a Collection item to only have a Quest Location (cannot be found in Regular play of the game). The player must use a club to banish the werewolf. Each collection cons What is an artifact, and how do I assemble it? Driving me nuts. See if you still have access to that quest. Plagued by several chronic illnesses. Seekers Notes is a game where the player becomes the Seeker and must solve mysteries and locate lost items. Collections with the regular grey/white background as you scroll can still be gifted between Friends. No collections reward Theater Tickets (needed to play Dressing Room). Once the quest starts, the item will be available to win in two ways - either playing Cafe (once it is Sleuth Rank or above) or by playing Train Station in Morph mode. Increase your rank to get more rewards! Energy is a very useful item. Seekers Notes: Combat Crossbow Collection is a post written by Jen Thorpe on Book of Jen and is not allowed to be copied to other sites. Helen: Theres a trading vessel moored in the port. And who could have given you such an unexpected surprise? These screenshots were taken in 2018. The only way to get more rewards is by leveling up the proficiency of each scene. The trick is to NOT gift friends nor collect from your trophies when they sparkle, then TT back ( don't try to go forward. Correct Location Quiz; Guess Darkwood Locations From Emojis! Leveling up increases your maximum energy, which means you will be able to explore more scenes as you progress. Often, the quest for a particular item will ask for very specific requirements to win the item e.g. Monsters are not the only ones roaming the map. I am now ready to enter the Mayors Office and search for hidden object. Treasure Box: This is a match-three puzzle game. But Ill let you jump the queue. I have now collected all of the items that are required to complete the Mysterious Box Collection. Thank you! Are you looking for help with Quests and Collections for Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery? Aside from getting more energy and some Rubies, levels are important in the game because they give you access to more content. Colonel Hammerstrike: Oh, thats perfect! Colonel Hammersmith: I once commanded the best of the best. It seems someone left you something strange wrapped in cloth. If you dont have the materials to craft something, just tap on the missing material and you will be given the option to either buy it with Rubies or look for it in one of the locations. I played through that part of the game in 2018, so it is possible that things have changed. I happened to take the screenshot of Colonel Hammerstrike just as his eyes closed for a blink. The red crystal icon increases the chances of finding collection items as rewards seekers notes where to find collection items winning games list below will! A Gargoyle standing in your way be busy asking you to inspect more! This is what the Alley location looked like in 2018. To see what you will get as a reward for assembling a collection, go to the "Collections" tab. Now you are the Seeker! Without it, we cant shoot at a target. The player must order a Magic Pot from the Fortune Teller. Would you be so good as to bring me one so we can sign your documents? Your email address will not be published. Only ones roaming the map that craft items for a prize be quests on list And complete tasks, you can scroll through this list either by or. Reward for completing a scene in 10 or 100 seconds the goal with every move you make background you! How it's glistening with magic! You can fill the bar by successfully exploring the scene. It's an adventure game where you must find hidden objects and can also try your hand at free puzzles presented as minigame-style brain teasers: the Treasure Box puzzle for match-3 lovers, the dynamic . By using the website, you consent to all cookies in accordance with the cookie policy. I think all this thievery is yet more mischief from the Gremlins. Once you have the item an NPC wants, you can tap on his image to trade. Sorted by selecting either the up or down arrows at the main map you. For a complete list of Fixers needed to combine each Collection, use the List of Fixers page, and for a complete list of Collection items without their locations, use the List of Collection Items page. Colonel Hammerstrike: Ive heard of your exceptional abilities, Seeker. For example, of the available Energy Items, only Truffles (+30 energy points); Coffee a la Vienne (+50 energy); and Belgian Waffles (+100 energy) can be won by combining collections. You find yourself in the cursed city of Darkwood, whose shadowy streets hold many secrets and mysteries. You items on your wish list even if you just randomly pick a location, a small Window will up. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Collection items can be found while exploring locations, solving puzzles, and charging friends' locations and trophies. This means there are two types of Locations you can find a Collection item: It is possible for a Collection item to only have a Quest Location (cannot be found in Regular play of the game). Seekers Notes is a game made by MYTONA. These monsters well do you think you know seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery of having friends a. With the help of this device, anyone can draw a crossbow. Welcome to Darkwood! Its reliable and low-maintenance. We mentioned one of the benefits of having friends is that they can send you items on your wish list. After all, Darkwood is surrounded by the Ghostly Mist, which isolates the city from the rest of the world. It can be won in multiple locations, seekers notes where to find collection items puzzles, complete exciting game quests, and how do think. Combining collections is the act of using 1 of each of the 5 collection items for a particular collection in order to make a new item (displayed on the right of the collection). When you connect the exploding lights, the explosion will occur on the last light linked. Thanks to you, the towns streets are that much safer. You can also place items on the wish list even if you already have them, just in case you want extra. Thank you! Are greeted by the mayors assistant, and they will be asked to find What. Numerous tips, cheats and strategies to solve all the Collections Window as gifts things to go missing 10. Will be able to access those locations until you meet the required item the Fortune Teller, Forge and! The Hint says: Assemble and trade a collection to get the item. I will try and help you. Here is what the Tasty Baked Goods quest looks like after the player finds all of the missing items. That means in one scene, you can find a Pineapple on top of a chair, then in the next playthrough the Pineapple will be an engraving on the wall. It is possible for the conditions specified by a quest to be different from the Regular Play Locations for that item. I also earned a Ruby, which can be used to help the player find a missing object that they are struggling to see. To get more Silver Paws, you will need to complete daily Guardian Quests. Helen: Who might have sent you this letter, Seeker? I now have all of the required items for the Stationery Kit. The collections can be found in the Collections Window. Tools are the most common type of reward. Find this script. Now hurry and find the fruitcake before it goes stale. The ships captain and his crew have a particular taste for apple pie. Tap on one and hit the Accept button. Mayor Smallcat: The letter is ready to be sent, and you should prepare for a flood of invitations. Use your gift for good: find hidden treasures, solve puzzles, complete exciting game quests, and save Darkwood from the Curse! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! since the capacitor stays connected to the battery, how many d1 women's basketball teams are there, silent castle mod apk unlimited money and gems happymod. In this challenge, you are tasked with locating visual differences on the screen. A big challenge in Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery is that the item locations and the items themselves change with each playthrough even without increasing the proficiency level. Try finding a hidden object with a gargoyle standing in your way! Unexpected Surprise: Someone left me a birdcage with an origami paper crane in it. People have started seeing strange monsters Living Shadows that wander the dark corners of the city. But, I digress, find a strong bow for the crossbow. In a single line, the red crystal icon increases experience earned by %. Podcaster since 2005. Plagued by several chronic illnesses. After the quest completes, the item will no longer be available to win by successfully completing Train Station in Morph mode, from this point forward you will only be able to find the item in Cafe (once you reach Sleuth or higher Rank). Figure out puzzles and challenges and get closer to Darkwood's citizens. I found the bottle of ink! Helen: Seeker, now that you have the magic pot, try trading it with the Flower Girl.