And after Christian did such a great job at the 2019 fashion show wearing mens, I knew we had to have him as a collaborator.. When Rihanna launched her menswear capsule collection in 2020, she tapped 22-year-old Christian Combs to be a collaborator. Reginae Carter is all grown up and showing her sexy as a Savage X Fenty ambassador. Cinchable drawstring on the hood for adjustability. Nazanin Mandi is a brand ambassador for Rihanna 's lingerie brand Savage x Fenty. Gossip Girl. 9 New Shades! I want all individuals to feel empowered and to embrace who they truly are. I usually never apply for Instagram contests because I feel like the chances of winning are so rare, but this one felt different. Shamika is a seasoned reporter with over 10 years of experience in digital media. Is Savage X Fenty working with Influencers? Last week, Savage X Fenty launched its newest loungewear collection, Xssentials, and the line is everything you'll need . Rihanna has dubbed a new Savage X Fenty ambassador, the "Savage" queen herself, Megan Thee Stallion. It wasnt until models like Ashley Graham and Paloma Elsesser came onto the scene that I finally saw women I could relate to. Theres no question that Normani is a star. Indya Moore never met a runway they couldnt slay! Savage Xs desire to work with all women is so genuine. The gift(s) will be automatically added to your bag. Thousands applied, posting their best Savage X snaps on Instagram. So, take a cue from the queen and allow these pieces to take you from the sidewalk to the couch and back again all fall and winter long, and be damn comfortable doing it. One of the most popular Savage X Fenty ambassadors is Normani, who was the first ever brand ambassador in 2019. The individual must have consciously purchased the item. Now she's signed Normani as Savage X's. Ari Fletcher may be the latest Savage X Fenty brand ambassador to have her deal pulled by Rihanna herself following a slew of comments about domestic violence that apparently didn't sit. Earlier this week, WWD reported that Rihanna's lingerie brand had hired Tamera McLaughlin as their first little person ambassador. She picked four deserving individuals as part of her campaign contest who would model for the 2020 #SavageXSummer line. On Youtube we can see that lots of nano and micro-influencers are sharing videos with their latest Savage X Fenty finds in the form of hauls and try ons. The show in September was easily the most fun Ive ever had at a fashion event. The saying was, 'Since they wont come to me, Ill go to them!'" I am a Black, Ugandan American daughter of a strong immigrant woman who raised five children on her own. By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. We want you to feel sexy and have fun doing it. DJ Khaled is getting into his model bag. I think that being a part of Savage X Fenty is an amazing opportunity for me to show women that Im also here for them too. I just love how inclusive [the brand] is and how it gives everybody the opportunity to feel sexy and beautiful and empoweredwhich is everything that I stand for as well. Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. There is no blueprint for my body or my life; I get to make that for myself, I dont need to be like anyone else. Alexanders signature buzz cut pairs perfectly with the laid-back looks of the collection, and I, for one, cant wait to see how else she rocks the Savage X Fenty universe. TO RECEIVE AN IN STOCK NOTIFICATION, ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLICK 'SIGN UP.'. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. Rihanna's Savage X Fenty celebrates fearlessness, confidence and inclusivity. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. Makeup guru and Forvr Mood founder Jackie Aina first announced her ambassadorship in July of 2020 with a scintillating shot of her rocking her Savage X Fenty snake-skin patterned bra and panty set and bantu knots. Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. I want to show women who look like me that we are not here to be exotified or hypersexualized but celebrated and respected. I also want to say that Im incredibly proud of where I come from. @Ayethatsmera @SavageXFenty I KNOW YOU DID THAT! Meg is the energy we were looking for, said Rihanna in a statement. The results were her releasing a makeup line, lingerie, and now skincare. I know that this is her passion project, something she genuinely and wholeheartedly believes in and cares about, and the fact that she wanted me to be a part of that meant a lot to me. With Valentines Day around the corner, we rounded up 10 of Savage X Fentys sexiest celebrity ambassadors. Reply HELP for help or STOP to opt-out. The new . 1inch=2.54cm The size matched on a label can differ from the one you have ordered. Now shes signed Normani as Savage Xs first-ever brand ambassador. Arturo Holmes/FilmMagic. ", So what's next for Tamera? Rihanna herself dropped a few words of wisdom about the upcoming collection as well. Suffice to say, to be a Savage X ambassador you must have a significant following on social media to ensure that you reach as many people as possible. I sure hope its a big year. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. The year 2020 is going to be a huge year for you. ", "You typically do not see little people modeling for major companies," Tamera continued. For her Savage X Fenty line, Rihanna has made it her mission to have brand ambassadors who come from various walks of life. Rihanna launched Savage X Fenty in 2018, filling a void in the undergarment industry that neglected Black, curvy and queer women. The brand carries all different shapes and sizes, from an XS to X3, and includes everything from basic t-shirts to sexy lacy underwear. Nazanin Mandi is a brand ambassador for Rihanna 's lingerie brand Savage x Fenty. aGOODoutfit participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means aGOODoutfit may get paid commissions on purchases made through some links on our site. @Ayethatsmera @evelynvwoodsen @SavageXFenty Congratulations , youre breaking boundaries. Rih specifically asked for me to dance, and so I was just really, really excited to be a part of that moment. There need to be more plus-size models, content creators, and brands with women over size 16 and more women of color, especially Black women, included in campaigns and collaborations with brands. Lululemon How it works "My role represents the notion of leaving doubt and fear that you might not make the cut out of the equation and just walking into your destiny. Required fields are marked *. "Normani is the perfect choice for a Savage X Ambassador," she said. Take our foundation shade finder quiz and get matched with unique shade recommendations based on your skin tone. "Fit Xperience has been a game changer in merging the physical and digital retail brand, especially at a time when fit and comfort in your body is so important," said Christiane Pendarvis and Natalie Guzman, Co-Presidents of Savage X Fenty. Do it for yourself, not for anybody else. Just that fast, it happened.". The Lazuli Bra is a sports bra perfect for comfort, support during workouts, and fashion. Most importantly, Rihanna creates makeup to inspire: Makeup is there for you to have fun with, she says. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google. The brand, while already hugely popular, is still relatively new and wants to reach new audiences through its brand ambassadors. With offerings ranging from everyday basics to more provocative piecesSavage X Fenty is lingerie for everyone. The brands online store ships to more than 200 countries and theyve also teamed up with major fashion retailers like Zalando and ASOS. All the latest product drops, limited offers, in-store event infostraight to your inbox. If you do not get an email after 3 days, unfortunately you have not been selected. They are perfect for the street and better in the bedroom. As of 2022, Savage X Fenty offers over 800 different products at a variety of accessible price points. Now that you know how to become a Savage X Fenty brand ambassador, we might see you in their next campaign. I have literally written literature reviews and research papers for school about both Savage X Fenty and Fenty Beautys influence. FENTY EAU DE PARFUM + SCARF WRAP SET. Shes had so much influence on me in terms of pop culture and as a woman, but also in terms of how shes able to do things gracefully while being cutting edge, being bold, pushing the needle, and changing the narrative. Whether that be in the form of beauty, music, or even fashion, the popular songstress always knows what her audience wants. Donation is non-refundable Learn More Recommended Products Subtotal - 0 items $0.00 Need assistance? Savage X is one of the few brands that genuinely embraces inclusivity and diversity. They gave us more Kehlani! "In my Savage X Fenty, I feel sexy, comfortable, and confident. Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images. Doing that can be a hard thing to do and can get you a lot of negative opinions along the way, but its something I think Savage X is doing successfully! Singer JoJo said of her experience as a Savage X ambassador, Ive never been like that, never been this comfortable in my skin, so its just good timing to be a Savage girl!. In my Savage x Fenty, I feel sexy, comfortable and confident, Megan admitted. Yes, I perform on stage almost every night and performing is something Im used to, but like I said Ive never performed in lingerie, so I had to commit. According to the US influencer, the role with the lingerie label is a . J-Hope Just Joined Louis Vuitton As A House Ambassador, Rihanna Is Officially Bringing Back Fenty x Puma, Michael Imperioli & Tara Reid Are Heaven by Marc Jacobs Models Now, Get To Know Pisces, The Zodiacs Profound Creative. This means that you have to be a fan and be well informed on their products and policies. When I put it on, I felt so damn sexy! On how she feels about joining the Savage X Fenty team, Alexander tells ELLE.com, Sexy is exactly who you are, as you are, then continues, seeing how fearlessly Rihanna pursues the celebration of individuality with Savage X Fenty gives me so much courage and inspiration to accept every part of myself and my life. Recently shes been featured on the brands own channel in a video where Alyssa is seen wearing some of the companys different outfits and looks. Her account is incredibly authentic which is why so many are drawn to it. Just select your country, and well do the work! I wake up not confident sometimes and Savage X gives me the opportunity to feel great, empowered, fearless, and beautiful. A plan was discussed to order a lingerie set from Fenty, plan an exclusive photo shoot, and hopefully gain the attention of Savage X Fenty. Shop our expanding selection of Bras, Undies, Lingerie, and Xccessories now. She began working at iOneDigital in 2011 and has penned articles for iOneDigital, Essence, Billboard, and has interviewed celebrities like Oprah, Viola Davis, Denzel Washington, and Regina King. Congratulations. Reporting on what you care about. The producer dished on his role as a Savage X Fenty brand ambassador and model in a new interview on Thursday (Jan . Fenty Eau de Parfum + Scarf Wrap Set, EXCLUSIVE! Kehlani made her first Savage X Fenty appearance and fans instantly demanded to see her in more Savage X Fenty wear so what happened next? Her brands revolve around women experiencing confidence inside and out. The lingerie line currently offers sizes from 32A to 42H and XS to 3X with prices ranging from $12.50 to $105, so everyone can get . I also wanted to prove to myself it is possible and you are capable of modeling for something good. I didnt grow up seeing people like me empowered or included in anything. Savage X Fenty released some images of Megan for the brand, where she wears the Balconette Bra and Side Tie Undie in Yellow Sunflower, as well as the T-shirt Bra and Booty Short in Black Caviar. It came with matching high-leg underwear, and to top off the look, I also received black stockings that had a bedazzled band [a Cabo Crush Xtra VIP Box look]. "More fire photo shoots for sure, that will most likely feature work from thephotographer Photomatic. The two starlets rock loungewear in their first campaign as faces of the brand. The first qualification to become a Savage X ambassador is you have to be following all of the brands social media platforms religiously. Book a complimentary shade matching consultation! For her part, Cameron recently made waves with her new single Boyfriend, and shes equally stoked to enter the elite group of girls who can now be considered Rihannas muses. All Rights Reserved. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. From Pro Filtr Soft Matte Foundation, Hydrating Foundation & Powder Foundation that changed the game with 50 inclusive shades, to the fan-fave concealer and setting powder, to the wide shade range of cream blush, Fenty Beauty products are designed to feel lightweight and love to be layered. Theres not much opportunity for exposure of this level here in Hawaii, but the talent here is incredible. Miguel and wife Nazanin Mandi Pimentel may be sharing a slide, but that doesnt make their Savage X Fenty photos any less sexy. The Motivation singer appeared in the brand's holiday campaign wearing a. I'm the first ever brand ambassador for @savagexfenty !!! @latto777 #SavageXLatto #TisTheSavage. shop 4 products Savage x Fenty Helenca Lace Push Up Balconette BUY $49.00 Savage x Fenty Savage x Fenty Floral Lace G-string BUY $16.50 Savage x Fenty Savage X Bralette BUY $25.00. For both outfits, I felt out of this world because I was speechless to even hold the X charms on the sets. Sitting on a gray couch, Khaled flaunts a robe and short set. 2023 Cond Nast. Thats exactly what I did. Copyright 2023 Interactive One, LLC. Omg. @Ayethatsmera @SavageXFenty You are stunningly beautiful and your energy is so incredible. Honestly, it was the most fun for me too, and I dont think Ive been to very manyI cant even call it a fashion show. Their well-known ambassador program is available to everyone, from A-list celebs to content creators at any level. Call 1-855-440-7474. Earlier in the spring, Rihanna announced a casting search for the new faces of her summer campaign. Once Fenty X Savage pops up you can click the button that says Join Program. .css-5rg4gn{display:block;font-family:NeueHaasUnica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:normal;margin-bottom:0.3125rem;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-5rg4gn:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.3;letter-spacing:-0.02em;margin:0.75rem 0 0;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.3;letter-spacing:0.02rem;margin:0.9375rem 0 0;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;margin:0.9375rem 0 0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 73.75rem){.css-5rg4gn{font-size:1rem;line-height:1.4;}}38 Gifts for Grandma Shes Sure to Love, 26 Jewelry Brands to Bookmark Now on Instagram, We Tested Out Gigi Hadids Cashmere Brand, The Launch: Fashion News to Know This March, REVOLVEs Anniversary Sale Is Huge This Year, 23 Swimsuits That Are Perfect for Small Busts, How Our Editors Put Their Own Twist on Balletcore, Our Favorite Under-$50 Home Dcor Finds on Amazon, 12 Best Caftan Dresses for Spring and Summer, I Just Ordered This Dress in Three Colors, New Balances Big Collab With Miu Miu Is Back. Let's get started. The show represented everybody. Its important to change the narrative of one specific body type being the standard of beauty. I entered the #SavageXSummer contest because it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that could bring me closer to my greatest aspirations. Check out what other brand ambassadors are doing as a source of inspo for your content, and remember to follow their Savage X Fentys messaging when creating content, which is all fierce body confidence, no matter the shape or size. "While I may be the first little person to become a brand ambassador, I have a positive feeling that I will not be the last! Copyright 2023 Interactive One, LLC. Last night I wore mine and I was like, This is real cute just for going to sleep, but for myself!. Being a part of the show and being able to have the opportunity to dance and do what I love was so powerful, Normani toldVogue. "As if she needs an introduction," Savage x Fenty tweeted earlier this year. According to a recent report from Vox, many customers say . Get weekly rundowns straight to your inbox, Get our latest stories in the feed of your favorite networks. Ive always been comfortable within, but that was definitely different for me and I was a little nervous when it first came up, she said. Savage X Fenty celebrates fearlessness, confidence and inclusivity. To revist this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. "She is a risk taker with an attitude, character, and personality.". This shows loyalty and helps Savage X Fenty determine who is knowledgeable about the brand. Your email will be shared with hellobeautiful.com and subject to its, 90s Style Trends To Step Up Your Wardrobe, Nicki Minaj Brings Back Her Chopstick Buns For Red Ruby Da Sleeze Cover Art, 9 Black Women-Owned Lingerie Brands To Shop For Valentines Day And Beyond, Rihannas Savage x Fenty Candy Hearts Valentines Day Collection Is A Must-See, Tracee Ellis Ross Gives Us Body Goals In Latest Bikini Pic, Tia Mowry Welcomes Womens History Month With Fashion Reel. If youre a lingerie lover then becoming a Fenty x Savage ambassador might be the perfect fit for you. Rihanna began incorporating menswear into her collection in 2020 with a capsule collection that sold out in minutes. @shamika_sanders. In the meantime, you can follow her on Instagram and Twitter. I have always loved Savage X Fenty because, from the start, they have made space for plus-size women and women of color to be sexy and fierce, and that is how I see myself. Everything is very, very durable, and you can tell that Rih herself and also the Savage team takes time out to make sure its the best quality possible. This is true for you too. Leather or lace?? The category isfaceand bodyand hair. Normani also walked in the Savage X Fenty Fashion Show. Savage X Fenty is a lingerie brand founded by Barbadian singer Rihanna. I love all of me, and the world is going to have to learn to as well. Vibe is a part of Penske Media Corporation. In June of 2020, Rihanna decided to pick fans to become Savage X ambassadors for her summer collection. I wanted to bring comfort and realness to everyday pieces that can be styled in whatever way that lets you do you.. Alyssa Michelle Stephens also known as Big Latto is an American rapper who shot to fame on the popular TV show The Rap Game. To embark on this new category, Savage X Fenty added two buzzy starlets to its roster: Gossip Girl star Jordan Alexander and singer and actress Dove Cameron. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. "I'm so excited to work with a brand that embodies diversity and celebrates women in all their glory," said Megan in an official statement. The Case for Savage X Fenty. Savage X Fenty which is her lingerie line has become pretty popular. We want you to feel sexy and have fun doing it. Amplifying Our Voices. As I have gotten older, the need to cover up has become less important to me. Therefore, having a large audience of your own that Savage X Fenty can tap into would definitely increase your chances of becoming a Savage X ambassador. I pulled over to a parking lot and hollered some more. Both colors and prints are nothing like anything I own, and I feel like thats what made the experience even more powerful. She really is writing her own story. 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.async=true;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs'); I got a DM from the Savage IG page notifying me that I had been selected, and literally my world stopped, Senyana tells Vogue. "Meg is the energy we were looking for," said Rihanna in an official statement. By signing up you agree to our User Agreement and Privacy Policy & Cookie Statement. I have entered contests before, but you almost never think it is going to be youyou just hope. Everything she does is executed with passion and the belief she's going to kill it. I think that is actually one of my favorites. "As if she needs an introduction," Savage x Fenty tweeted earlier this year. Rihanna has clearly taken notice. It has sweat-wicking capabilities for high-intensity workouts. Find your own unique quirk, and use it to tell a story.