Hopefully he has learned a lot about tradecraft by working with them. ; He might be; No, Yes, Maybe; Not of course that it matters if he is (like hell), but hes not; Ah, hes just fucked up when it comes to women, doesnt mean hes gay! [quote]I hope that writers stop relying on this trope because it does very little to explore what makes straight people homophobic, which is by far the most urgent issue. [R537] Or should I have said Whiskying his fame for all it's worth !! A number of people who have met him talk about how nice he is, and deep down he probably really is a lovely guy, but at least for now it's all about the $$$. You wonder if he is doing this as his idea or on advice from his business partners - either way, he looks damned greedy. Do you frantically look under her bed, close the door and scramble to read every juicy page? I love theater and I love acting so as long as Im doing that Im happy and Im learning. Actor: Outlander. Thats why Sam gets away with so much fuckery. [R184] If Heughans got any sense he'll be somewhere hot, with a significant other, having a sea , sex and sand holidaynot necessarily in that order !! If youre interested in hearing my further rant, go to my Pufflander Tumblr account and go to the Notes. You can tell that he skips out on leg day. In short [R271]-[R281] Heughan is laughing all the way to the bank ! ".the best dressed men this year schooled us in textural play, the art of layering, and the importance of a proper-fitting garment." It is a good thing for privacy, including Heughan's, but it does make it harder if you want to promote that all-important hetero player image (look at all the bum and boob posts I am liking). Following my reblogging on Cait's twitter like of Chrissy Teigen, i think it is pertinent to know what sort of a vile human Chrissy is. Till such time as he comes out of the closet [ and I do look forward to that day ] option [4] seems the least hard work and the one that keeps his chosen career on track. [R78] Most likely he employs somebody to manage his account and they're just keeping his name out there by responding to multiple accounts . Showmance, fauxmance, now a new twist - showfauxmance? While many of his defenders are likely to be cultists who would defend absolutely anything that he did, the point that he does have a right to make a comment about Trump is quite valid. Therefore he could only see himself with someone very young who didn't have a career of her own yet. Others took it to mean he was implying his Bat aka his p*nis wasnt straight, as in it had a bit of a curve to it (like many p*nis do. DLC is also still posting from LA. Watch this space for more of his bearding games. [R550] Think Heughan is somewhat conflictedhe thinks he wants to be a big successful HW star but he's not entirely comfortable mixing withe the enormous egos , the vulgar and grotesque characters that populate Hollywood. The Spy movie was the far better movie. let's hope he'll find the courage too to open that closet door. Well, waddaya know - right on the eve of the Bloodshot premiere the name of a new beard is reportedly being fed to the inboxes of various bloggers. Exit one potential gf. He does spend rather a lot of time flirting with Tobias Menzies , you almost wonder if he had some sort of crush on him. This time he doesn't have to rely on drops into facebook accounts, supposed sightings, photoshopped and cropped images, and if the rabid fans run with it, he can point out that 'Well, the article did say.' . I wish I knew how to copy and paste or whatever the technical term is for posting a video here but if you don't already know it go and have a look at the strikingly beautiful Heughan being interviewed with the Outlander cast , producer and writer at the Paley Fest L.A,-2015 { on U Tube I think ]. [R239] He's changed so much since that delightful, thoughtful interview, he came across as such a genuine person. "A friend who works at the hotel in Memphis where the glam people stay, told me he was staying there the night before but was under "deep cover". Tv and film wasn't on his radar? But it happens with each character. The first place he flew was San Francisco [quote]HEUGHAN: My first visit was when I took two years out after school. R110 so he could be single, hope he kept his sexual preferences "straight" ;) I seriously wonder if he would fill out in the app that he's gay. Just dress him in a two numbers to tight purple suit. If I end up going back to the U.K. to do some theater, great! His major cover was finally gone and the pink elephant in the room loomed. If Camuso was such a close friend of Sam as Camuso and Purv keep insisting, surely there would have been a photo taken of him with Sam and then splattered all over Camuso's and Purv's SM. Of course the fangirls will outdo themselves in response - hey, might even get him to respond, oh be still my beating heart, my life is complete. He went way over the top cuddling up to Balfe, and, with the Mauzy fauxmance, toward the end he looked sick when he turned up every few months for the PR effort. Well, at one point she shows him 3 fingers and he says to her, haven't we done 3 . If were're taking bets on who will accompany Heughan to the Scottish Baftas I'd put my money on Graham Mctavish or Duncan. Alex is supposed to be a friend, I think they're in this together..partners. One more to go And of course according to Purv, Sam himself has confirmed on Twitter that hes not gay well, actually, no.he has done no such thing. buffyandhenrietta liked this. So it made perfect business sense for him to be at that Blackhawks game. A daily publication that I did not think would go so far in time and here we are. Where this will end or bringing him more attention to wider markets and audiences, sorry no idea. You panicked and you acted before you thought. At the time I had no idea about S, what he looked like, or that they were even doing a show about the books. OL won't last forever (thank god), and it seems doubtful that he will get from future fans such mindless worship as he gets from the more extreme OL cultists, so get as many $$$ as he can while he can. Didn't say much at all, and in carefully neutral language. Well, he's been well and truly bitten by the fame and fortune bug of it now, with all the sacrifices it entails. Stalkers find the cracks when no one is looking. She seems to also have missed SH's comment at the TCA that he is single. He did but we have to guess. That he wanted to be involved in the process of creating it. And according to the videos I saw, the fans where treated like milk cows in the milking machine. When the other guys(hetero) were talking about women and which women they found attractive, my gay friend would always pick the fake, slutty and "plastic" blondes..Which, in the earlier years, was seen by the other guys as a sign of him not being hetero. She might make a suitable beard;). You posted something that was private (which in itself is a no-no which Ill deal with separately but hey, you know the law better than anyone), and anxiously showed an accusation about yourself without realizing the people you were showing it to had no freaking idea what you were even talking about. Dalla Scozia con tanto amore, Sam Heughan, attore, nel suo ruolo principale che lo vede interpretare l'highlander Jamie Fraser nell'adattamento televisivo della serie di romanzi "La straniera" di Diana Gabaldon: Outlander. A lot of tumblr speculation about SH and Skelton being in a relationship he touched her bare leg at the Con!! But bet that Sassenach cap gets a great airing wherever he can do it. R360 we all know he only dates women from another continent lmao. .BAM!!! Artists hire PR firms who work for them. Follow. Please, no. totally agree with the "no win" part. But then that's the point of the work by Wendy Kemp Forbes, the Outlander makeup artist whose job is to prepare Sam Heughan 's hair, makeup, and back. The Purv explaining away and sock questions are getting a bit frantic - an escalation as the Bloodshot release looms? Milk 'em while you can - as P.T. Scottish BAFTAs on Sunday. Sam Heughan shares behind the scenes footage on set of season six. Agree with you on both counts. the bear carmy berzatto jeremy allen white episode 8 season one. And further BTW, if OP doesn't set up a new linked thread, we might have to just set up a new Part 6 ourselves, even if we can't work out how to link it, as we are getting so close to the 600 apparent cutoff- I just don't know how to set it up. He himself is still feeding the shippers btw. I think that is one of the best trilogies ever made, he told us, and Caitriona added, Sam tries to talk about it every day if he can.STARZ, Related: Kristen Stewart Was Told to Hide Being Queer to Land a Marvel Movie, [quote]"I have fully been told, 'If you just, like, do yourself a favor, and dont go out holding your girlfriends hand in public, you might get a Marvel movie,'" Stewart told Harper's Bazaar UK. Wonder if Heughans being paid to promote Scotland on Instagram ? I'd say it's time to ban the troll again. Sam Heughan looks out for the manly men. Many of those women are travelling to Scotland to stalk Sam. So hetero player it was. [R357] Perhaps he's snowboarding .is that less dangerous?. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month. And serious signs of a cult: fans willingly shelling out money; some of them trailing around the world to attend every event so they can be in the same room as him; some shrieking at other fans who don't seem worshipful enough; vying for his attention to be seen as 'best fans'. Carry on. Bound to be a sell out success as all the rabid fans would attend. This is grossly disrespectful and should not be blamed on his PR team. ". Why is it that the Matt Gaetz of Outlander goes on the the Tucker Carlson show and outs himself? There seem to be several Bloodshot comics and it could develop into a franchise but very unclear if his character survives to be part of this (lots of really great graphics on the sites but not much plot detail). He Is obviously unable to verbalize that in an indisputable way. R465 if he's wise he will keep far away from tumblr or reading any of those crazy blogs. HSMTMTS' Frankie Rodriguez & Jacob Haren Make Disney Channel History on 'Bunk'd'! Tumblr has since contacted me. samheughan deuxmoi shoo extremeshippers haters mysteryblonde karinaelle. He tries harder than most. Bit of a track record, SH. Whats your back story besides living in London, which we all know Camuso did. Within half an hour of my asking people on TFH yesterday to report the post, he removed it from his tumblr blog, this after two days of doing nothing. A little flurry of speculation on tmblr that Heughan and actress Kate McNamara (Shadowland, Arrow) may be/going to be getting together. Bloodshot must be really bad, if they need this shorthanded kind of PR for Sam. How would you react to the news? Sounds familiar indeed, no coincidences so this is simply Viewpoint's strategy? On this episode of Scran, we headed out for lunch in Glasgow with actor and author Sam Heughan. ], and again from POSTER 1: And you know this to be true, rumours of him having a relationship with a Luke , however this Luke was in a relationship for two years with a woman who recently married a man, until Sam Heughan says he is gay, then his life is his own business. And it may just be coincidence that she is young, blonde, thin, athletic, US-based etc etc but IF, and it IS IF, this is another breadcrumbs episode, he's looking predictable, boring, and desperate to present that hetero player frat boy image - getting a bit old for it, mate. Usually beard selling has at least some element of subtlety (supposed to look even a bit credible after all), but by being so illogical, so farcical (the Magical Golden Dirk?? Next time you 'drop into ' Data Lounge, and I'm sure you do sometimes in the 'wee small hours of the morning' read Reply 308.it could change your life! Still, he gets paid and that's the priority for him for the moment. Fans of Outlander might be hoping against hope that Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan will get together in real life because their on-screen chemistry is really that good - but sadly, it's just . He's too beautiful to be a monk. yourmassivedelusionstudent liked this. On thread subject Sam: he looks lovely (And gay) but appears to have a serious need for adoration as evidenced in his tweeting history. The dating aspect apart, it's probably a good networking avenue - some of the members are in serious public relationships, but still it's obviously useful to them. From being interviewed wearing figure hugging,nipple revealing clothes, numerous shirt buttons undone,tea shirt sleeves rolled up to display bulging biceps and wearing clothes printed with such slogans as " Aye Candy " etc..to continuously posting gym images of himself sweaty and semi nude and topless publicity shots of himself amongst the heather. So now he's following the private RAYA App - presumably he's applied. I honestly also sometimes thinks he hates the crazies in the fandom and that he therefore doesn't feel bad about taking their money. But if it is, from her IG pics, she obviously gets her clothes from some brothel dumpsters and the moths have got at them - lots of holes, and so worn that you can see right through them, poor thing, and she can't afford tights - gotta be thongs and garter belts, alas. AMONG OTHERS THINGS: OUTLANDER,ROBERT PATTINSON , NCIS, NCIS LA, Supernatural, Paul Walker,Grey's Anatomy, Metallica, the Beatles, Downton Abbey, Fast and Furious, CHRIS EVANS,, SEBASTIAN STAN, the Peanuts, & the Big Bang Theory. Between age, political leanings and idealization of Jamie, a lot of the OG fans would lose their shit over the perceived insult of casting a gay man as Jamie. Fact is: No Oscar pre or post parties. Is that ok? As for a 'screencap', wth is that? Sam and Luke arriving at Japan, March 2016. Normally Id put it after the post, but I want to make sure it gets eyeballs. JA may just be obeying his instructions. Just makes him look more gay (heaven forbid). Needed matching earrings though for the complete look. r118 Damn, I missed that one - good choice! Then take a day off from selling. Just look at deluded R30. r513 Bloodshot, now scheduled for wide release on March 13, will be dead and gone by the summer of 2020; if early reports of its crappiness are to be believed. An ageing balding queen who can't find a partner. And totally adorable. Seems OK so far bot not sure that appearing in 'smart trash' is really going to expand SH's horizons. Yep - And the latest acrobatic effort seems to be insisting that calling Heughan gay is a 'default explanation' due to shippers' sadness and anger at finally seeing through the PR fuckery that has gone on for so long. r537 I don't drink or buy blends but my mates tell me that yes, it is very expensive for a blend - clearly geared for the moneyed up fangirls. As Henry once shared, his lifestyle makes it challenging to maintain a relationship. [He]s comi[n]g out ve[ry] soon. Not his fault that they can't read. A bit tough on SH as he has done far more that the others to keep the increasingly mediocre OL even reasonably interesting, but he is probably quite happy at this stage to pick up what non-OL work he can but concentrate on his brand. R67 How typical troll that a closeted gay actor is your hero. It ain't working. It does of course , as [R110] said, give him as useful source of free beards. They worm their way in and if youre not paying attention, theyll catfish the fuck out of you. My source doesnt want to be revealed! Having that kind of power over people and using it must warp the soul. Well, yes, we know what that was - Fake! [R208] Sassenach Whisky flavoured condoms! It actually enhances the fanbase if she can be sold as a possible bisexual. Been a while since SH was in Enty but here ya go. Foxella: January 3 2020 (don't think this is quite the discussion that JA is after), "The closeted foreign born A- list mostly television actor from a pay cable show who is now doing some movies, is terrible at picking beards. He is free to love whoever makes him happy, woman or men. And another attendee, Georgia Ellenwood, while very young, short, blonde, athletic, lives offshore from his home base, just the type of woman he was supposed to be attracted to etc, is associated with Under armour and had a business reason to be there too. WTF? To Die Another Day release delayed until November, and the new Bond unlikely to be named until after that, so more months of pick me, pick me. Yeh, McTavish seems one hell of a greedy guy. ", [quote]Any SM linking Sam with anything gay has been scrubbed!! No harm comes to anyone from a private blog if it remains private. It wasn't all about Claire, though the acting was bad in general..Sam is definitely the best one they have. It wasn't until he landed the role of . Sam . Pity Heughan ever got onto, or was put onto, her client list - and he pays her a hell of a lot of money to help him look stupid, although he now seems to be able to do that by himself as well. He's lagging a bit - after the January to August girl of the month smoke and mirrors flurry, there doesn't seem to have been Sep, Oct - but then cultivating the image of a hetero player can be tiring. Far more likely that they are just good mates (and he needs them - HW can be a very lonely place) rather than any 'gf', but of course it doesn't hurt the hetero image he wants. What is chilling to me re her post are some of the comments Oh, my God I am screaming!, Ive met him and he winked at me! Youve earned it. Also, yes confirmed SS at Reverve Bar Top Shelf event, even though SS has not been heavily featured in the promo, and is a new addition, it's nit not confirm Sam himself will be there. Can't really blame him. As seen in recent publicity interviews, Heughan looks 10 years younger without the scuffy beard,hope he keeps it like that. Someone emailed this to me. No, no they didnt. Damn, sent the general one in error and not the beach specific. One of the people I dont know has snuck in under the guise of someone else, but they are actually Paul Camuso, Purv, or a combination of both. Moving goalposts to suit the narratives: "Its too bad it will never be for the Highlander and the Viking Goddess shes too old for his usual tastes, and given her multiple black belts, would likely kicks his ass. The gay talk just won't die, will it? And oh according to purv the woman/G is an aquarius just like one of his "exes"(ex-beards). Our extremely masculine looking gay friend was tempted to lean down and croon 'Wanna bet? Has Heughan ever looked beyond the boxing prowess to what a homophobic jerk this guy really is? He isn't paying Jennifer Allen/Viewpoint to make him look like a clown. . In a lot of peoples minds, he IS Jamie.". What's this one going to be, Samia? Nuh, all he sees is $$. Re tumblr blogs, tumblr is a weird world of its own all sorts of opinions, attention seeking, snarling, group think, mob mentality etc etc. And, Why not post a pic of he and some girl and stop trying to act like his private life has some sacred line no one can cross. Great example for Heughan. Put on a good fitting jeans and a white, perfect ironed shirt (please search Paul Newman for example). [R534] Just found out , via the Forbes Mag article, the price , $99 per bottle . Will his fans be able to afford to buy all this stuff.. Forgot to add Louboutin shoes to my list of all the products he's been shilling. Yet, new girl seen with is younger than SS and seems very immatureand dirty. Even they know that, at this point and after 5 years of PR fuckery and lies, Sam being gay is the ONLY scenario that MAKES SENSE and explains EVERYTHING. [R505] No blogger here but I was about to post the same thought . But he is human. You are very correct with one point. ], trash clickbait etc etc - the usual stuff. Not worthy. Looks like his Burns Night gig was a big win last night. But thank you for the compliment". He commented in November 2013, Mercifully, these days people don't see being gay as a character flaw. [R585] Will the film even make 4 weeks in cinemas, aren't they going to be shut down due to the virus ? BTW, whoever allowed two Diesel movies to be scheduled for release so close to each other ought to be drummed out of the movie business. Poor guy was out of the closet and had to go right back in when they cast him. Dive in! By following the JA bearding manual so closely, all they did was draw attention to the parallels with the Shamzie fakery. [R480] JA is watching to make sure he doesn't turn up to premiers wearing too much makeup and looking too feminine .got to keep up the butch image.! LuHaFraser. I never met a woman who says this about another one. Happy New Year [ correction should read [R287]. Madden has never denied being gay like closeted Heughan did in his embarrassing 'gays are camp' interview the night before TSWDM premiere. The Explain the Gay Away game continues on tumblr: - Argument: Cree and Balfe wouldn't keep on teasing him with innuendo if he was really gay. An accomplished stage and screen actor best known for his leading roles in Starz TV Series . There is some mention of SDCC ?- is that a maybe ?. [R108] Saddened to hear your friends story. That's enough to keep the hetero image ticking over. R392 he talked about that in the recent whiskey interview he did, which was quite a good one imo. Love everything about what she's wearing. He does not own his body and his true character. I think Bloodshot will end up the same way as the Spy movie.For Sam I hope he can go home soon, be himself again(or at least as far as possible). then surly they couldn't resist giving it out. There is a pic of him at JJ, which is not so much photoshopped, that shows him with his wrinkles. The fan who posted this sighting in Memphis knows who Alex Norouzi is, so she would have mentioned it. It will. She seems pretty active re promotions etc for her career and I'll bet she would have 'run into' him sooner or later - good publicity for her, and him. But then it's not nearly as HW and $$ as he seems to be aiming for, so those jeans knees will continue to fray (and the hetero games will continue). R336 I'm sure she'll confirmation from her "source" in the industry. but the OL fans buy what hes offering, whether its his own businesses - clothing, whisky, gym membership, etc etc, or what hes shilling, or an OL Con special meet and greet etc. You want to have a man looking manly? Muscles come and go. Whatever you say. . To the crazies he IS Jamie the king of men. In return, they can donate some money to us here on DL. He would like to find love but it's very difficult with his travelling and being in Scotland 10 months of the year (so there aren't any Scottish girls around?). The Outlander actor, who has been playing Jamie Fraser on the hit show since 2013, posted . Alex has a wife and kids and doesn't strike me as gay tbh. Whatever. Sam Heughan. Supposedly Sam was out with the "pornstar" again last night. (after a bit of distraction with the disastrous Tunagate bearding effort). In two months the only posts that have leaked were about Paul Camuso.. Apparently with Raya you have to be invited, have 2 referrals from current members, submit a photo montage set to music and submit your IG account for approval when you apply. Of course Purv is only posting information, not making connections, that is up to others - yes of course, we believe you. R370 R371 this is what was written about Cavill and what he said himself: "Apart from that, the actor dated a lot of women, most of whom were blonde and much younger than him. Germany and Spain have moved the release forward (probably trying to get it on screen before any pandemic develops and the cinemas empty) and other countries have moved it back, maybe thinking wait and see. If they broke into your house, would you think it perfectly fine that they shared what they found while rummaging in your drawers with other people? Her facebook page can be accessed through Google - sweptawaybybooks. He never never ever stops marketing his whisky .Heughan is fast becoming a bore ! In the two months since the blog has gone private, Ive written extensively about Sam and Cait but Ive only written about Paul Camuso twice. Oh, the outrage! [R386] Forgot to mention, Heughan will take all curtain calls wearing only a pair of leather riding breaks , having first been doused with a bucket of cold water by Lady Macbeth. **************************************************************************************************. I was just a reader at the time. R357 neither am I, I was surprised that the show was renewed again for another 2 seasons in the first place. Nothing to see there but a useful opportunity to sell 'straight' I guess. @mariaae This post is one of your very best. I guess I was in love with what I perceived was their love and wanted it to be true. Everything is already said: Classic win/loose situation. How is any of this credible. Always a danger for him in these days of social media that others might , being stuck in the closet must be tedious and frustrating ! Her promotion of closeting and bearding and all her stupid matchy shirt etc games are part of the problem in perpetuating the HW homophobia. Now he projects what I can only describe as a " light entertainment " persona, superficial and false. I think they are probably just good friends and the rumours have jumped ahead of themselves. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. Sam Roland Heughan was born April 30, 1980 in Balmaclellan, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland. I've been following Duncan's career since seeing him in Vikings. The shoes were grotesque. It has been said before here on DL it's soul erroding, you will lose yourself living like this. The Dude is Duncan Lacroix. Of course I am. Great public image, Sammy - needy, greedy, seedy. He's offered small, cameo parts in star studded films, mostly one suspects because he's very decorative and his name in the credits will attract more cinema foot fall from his idolising fans.Their blind adulation makes him believe he 'can walk on water'. Playmate gained some new horny grannies followers, gay actor Sam Heughan lost again a good portion of his dignity and reputation. Ah, Sammy, please lay off the pap walks and the shilling - just makes you look downright tacky. Was Alex with Heughan at the Chritics Choice awards? I just wish he would concentrate on his career rather than his shilling and his PR games. If he was trying to look hetero without a ping in sight he failed dismally. Ah, Sammy if some blog reactions are a guide, it still hasnt worked. Seen it happen before.unknown, small parts TV actor, is an overnight success in a popular , soap opera type , American TV streaming channel. R500 I also find it ironic Tyson's flowery suit looks gay. Short term $$ can't buy career satisfaction. And of course there is Purv a strange class of her own. The Scottish Sun will be next. Given the spike in gay speculation that has followed Balfe's recent interviews finally sinking the showmance cover (well, hopefully), JA may assess that SH needs to go a bit further again than innuendo and Purv's idiocy - so workshop time, folks - another beard?