Here's the link to their interactive map. Stall. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Scenic Byways. 2023 ADOT- This is a Free Drupal Theme, Law Enforcement Resources/AZCrash Report/Training Resources, Transportation Systems Management and Operations, ADOT seeking federal grant for the West Kingman Traffic Interchange, Expect lane restrictions as ADOT completes I-40 paving project in Flagstaff, New A-1 Mountain Road bridge open to traffic ahead of schedule, ADOT to do pavement repair along I-40 in Kingman next week, A-1 Mountain Road bridge to be replaced in 40 days thanks to innovation, Three bridge projects starting between Seligman and Kingman, Rehabilitation to Hermosa Drive Bridge over I-40 to begin in April, Meteor Crater Rest Area on I-40 reopens in time for holiday travel after ADOT completes renovations, Update: Meteor Crater Rest Area on I-40 reopens to commercial truck parking, Drivers should plan for ongoing lane restrictions on I-40 in Flagstaff. The entire length of the I-40 is approx. && MAX HAIL SIZE Thursday night into Friday morning mainly for areas along and north of I-40. Provided by Knoxvi Read More, According to Mt. Read More, A Tennessee woman was killed in motorcycle crash Sunday on Interstate 40.Nicole Siems, 32, was driving a 2023 Kawasaki EXC motorcycle westbound near mile marker 290 on I-40 at about 1:20 p.m. Sunday Read More, The wreck happened on I-40 West near Midway Road at around 7:18 a.m., according to TDOT. Interstate 40 has reopened in Gallup after winter weather conditions in Arizona forced the closure of the highway. and 58 minutes to complete Is I 40 W shutdown or is traffic really bad? Buckle up and properly secure children in safety seats. We may see a little snow this morning. Highway 40, NV Report, Forecast or Traffic Update: 2008-2023 LocalConditions.com. View Staff Directory . Click an incident icon on the map to get more information. For the definition of these conditions, visit our Terminology page. in #Carson on I-405 (San Diego Freeway) NB before Wilmington Ave, stoppe https://t.co/6vZiyAzDoZ, Stall. Live Traffic Cameras View live traffic conditions by regions and areas. To create an account and receive messages, the user must provide an email address and optionally a phone number and phone carrier to receive text messages. Here we go again! Request a Map. There were reports of several accidents involving semitrailer-tractors including this one on Interstate 40 west of Williams, Arizona, on Wednesday, March 1, 2023. The entire length of the I-40 is approx. Police say the semi Read More, KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) - A driver hit two vehicles in a hit and run on I-40 at Lovell Road Friday afternoon, Tennessee Highway Patrol says. How to use the Cookeville Traffic Map Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. The following highways remain closed: US 180 north of Snowbowl (MP 236-248) and 58 minutes to complete - when averaging 60 miles per hour. 4/22/2022. I-40 . Interstate 40: Interstate 430 to State Highway 365 (Levy Overpass) Clear: Clear: 61 March 2nd, 2023 at 1:00 PM CST: Pulaski: Interstate 440: Interstate 30 to the Arkansas River: Clear: Clear: 61 March 2nd, 2023 at 1:00 PM CST: Pulaski: Interstate 40: Faulkner County Line to Interstate 430: Clear: Clear: 59 March 2nd, 2023 at 1:00 PM CST . Latest Road Conditions. Read More, A motorcyclist is dead after a one-vehicle wreck on Interstate 40 near mile marker 291, the Tennessee Highway Patrol (THP) reported. Three bridge projects starting . exit in Hermitage. 42 hrs. The interstate reopened at 3 a.m. Wednesday. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Current I-40 Road Conditions Add traffic I-40 Traffic Delays Arizona I-40 379mi From Topock to Lupton (Exit 1 to Exit 359) 6 hours 5 mins travel time (instead of 5 hours 30 mins ) 65 minutes Delay Arkansas I-40 281mi From Fort Smith to West Memphis (Exit 1 to Exit 281) 4 hours 29 mins travel time (instead of 4 hours 5 mins ) 29 minutes Delay Call 911 if necessary-but remember that 911 is for emergencies only. The National Weather Service provides statewide . Officials have urged residents to stay home except for essential travel. Maybe, but La Nia changes things. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. 'Extreme weather' closes parts of Interstates 17, 40 in Arizona, Lawmakers want to strip 19 cities' rights but Tucson is real target, Celebrity Las Vegas chefs opening Tucson restaurant, A bunch of photos of today's snow across Tucson , The highly anticipated Portillo's is now open in Tucson, 'Attainable' apartments coming to northwest Tucson, Watch: The most notable things Tommy Lloyd said after Arizona's heartbreaking loss to ASU, A big ol' guide to this weekend's Tucson Festival of Books, New game, entertainment center makes southwest Tucson a bigger draw, South Tucson motel sold to soup kitchen for housing, Tim Steller's column: Converting Tucson's big boxes, vast parking lots into housing tantalizes, 100 fun events happening in Tucson this March 2023 , Tucson lawmaker loses first bid to dump cities' rights, Tucson's updated weather forecast for March 1, California to see more snow today as it recovers from back-to-back winter storms, Moscow reportedly threatened new parents in Ukraine: Register your newborns as Russian or else, The impact of climate change will be felt worse in these three U.S. cities, Scientists reveal hidden corridor in Great Pyramid of Giza, Greece train crash: Public anger grows as death toll rises. Also, If you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data. Winter Storm Quest's problems are mounting as it marches eastward, including leaving motorists stranded for hours on an Arizona interstate. "Interstate travelers looking to pass through Arizona are encouraged to use southern routes, including I-10 and I-8, for travel," ADOT said in a news release. If you dont have to get out dont risk it," TDOT spokesperson Rebekah Hammonds said. There are still icy conditions on some interstates. It is currently 2:35 pm Read More, Nothing. The National Weather Service in Flagstaff advised in a tweet that road conditions will deteriorate "across the High Country" starting . Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Wilmington NC area approx. Traffic backed up going towards 840 from i40 Read More, Wreck presently traffic is inching slowly 8:30pm I-40 towards memphis. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Read More, A Crossville man was one of four persons who lost their lives on roadways in Cumberland County over a four-day stretch last week, according to reporting law enforcement agencies. More than 40 days later they have yet to get it back. Right lane blocked in #Carson on I-405 (San Diego Freeway) NB before Alameda St #LAtraffic https://t.co/e2e6MWkOvI. Road Condition Resources. Two lanes are blocked on I-40 westbound near the 220 mile marker. Current Traffic Conditions. Travelers are encouraged to prepare for the worst if they must go out, the National Weather Service said. Log onto NDOT's 511 Nevada Travel Info system for up-to-the-minute road conditions. 40 Elk City Conditions. More snow and rain are expected in California as many across the state work to recover from back-to-back bouts of winter weather that knocked . Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Motorists are exiting at milepost 285 and following a marked detour through Holbrook where they can re-enter I-40 at milepost 289. Civil Rights/ADA | Derechos Civiles/ADA | Website Policies. 2019. Social Media. Write a Report. A severe winter storm forced the closure of several northern Arizona highways. Interstate 17 northbound is closed between State Route 179 and Flagstaff because of extreme weather conditions, the Arizona Department of Transportation said Wednesday evening, March 1. The westbound lanes are not affected. 0 Interstate 40 Arkansas Traffic and Road Conditions. PHOENIX - A crash has closed Interstate 40 eastbound near the New Mexico state line, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation. 5/12/2022. KTVK reported that seven vehicles, including semitractor-trailers, were involved in a pileup on I-40 near Williams, Arizona. Important information to keep you safe as you travel across the state. Read More, Traffic at standstill as of 6pm, at least 4 tow trucks and multiple emergency vehicles drive through shoulder. GALLUP, N.M. (KRQE) - I-40 westbound at Gallup reopened Thursday after cold and snowy weather closed the route into Arizona. We have also included a directory of the top sites for driving Click any alert icons on the map to see info. I-40 Arizona real time traffic, road conditions, Arizona constructions, current driving time, current average speed and Arizona accident reports. Two lanes of Interstate 40 westbound were blocked in Hermitage near the Old Hickory Boulevard and Stewarts Ferry Pike exit around 8:30 a.m., Tennessee Highway Patrol reported. Most flood deaths Read More, Interstate 40 eastbound has fully reopened, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Oklahoma City, Subscribe to stay connected to Tucson. "Do they see us sitting here all night? You can use IDrive to report litter, report a problem, find more adopt-a-highway information, provide feedback and more. The closure lasted more than 18 hours as Arizona State Troopers . The interstate was closed at 6 p.m. Wednesday . You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Copyright 2023 KTVK/KPHO. Also, If you do not see traffic flow, you can zoom in closer to reveal localized data. Tennessee Highway Patrol trooper said the driver of a pick-up truck died after Read More, At about 7 a.m. Feb. 27, officers responded to Interstate 40 west at Midway Road for a multivehicle crash, the release stated while the driver of the truck was taken to the University of Tennessee Read More, Knoxville Police Department officials are investigating after two people were killed in a deadly crash on I-40 West at Midway Road. to traffic ahead of schedule. I-40 North Carolina real time traffic, road conditions, North Carolina constructions, current driving time, current average speed and North Carolina accident reports. Tennessee: Road Conditions, Highway Conditions, Airport Conditions, Traffic and Transit Information. The interstate was closed between Kingman and Flagstaff, Arizona, because of the winter storm. 3 hours ago WSDOT Traffic. As of 11:30 a.m., Read More, and west Tennessee. The update unveiled on January 31 ties in the technology the department and county highway departments use to inform decisions on plowing and salting, called the Maintenance Decision Support System (MDSS). Is I 40 W shutdown or is traffic really bad? I-40 Hilldale, OK Weather Conditions. 2023-03-04 Roadnow. But the subzero temperatures means even treated roads are likely to remain dangerous as the overnight snow and ice stay frozen. Traffic Conditions. . traffic maps for several dozen cities In . Winston-Salem, to name a When there are no injuries, move your vehicle out of traffic to the nearest place of safety. Forecast Shown When You Arrive at Each Point. According to a preliminary report from THP, the three Read More, Paint Rock River near Woodville affecting Madison, Marshall and Jackson Counties. 8/16/2022. Up to 12 inches of snow above 5,000 feet and 12-22 inches of snow are possible above 7,000 feet. Or, do they have better plans? 42 hrs. The map below shows I40 Arizona weather conditions and radar for the next 12 hours. in #Carson on I-405 (San Diego Freeway) NB before Wilmington Ave, stoppe https://t.co/OfrbYoW2yg, State Route 45 Eastbound in Davidson - Disabled Vehicle at I-40 RT. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies, Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read our. Don't worry, it will warm up for the weekend. Roads arent too bad, but we arent moving @azfamily pic.twitter.com/BMusSVSfpS, Drivers who choose to travel on roadways when winter driving conditions are present should be prepared to spend extended time on the road in extreme winter conditions, ADOT warned drivers on its traffic conditions page.