Had to have owner come out to fix the lousy job and here it is a month later one window still leaks as well as the foundation seal and the roof is now leaking so disappointed, Screen porch enclosed foundation sealed new storm door leaky roof sealed, awnings, roofing, replacement windows, doors. They say they stand behind their product and they really do. I would ask for these two installers by name if thats possible for my future replacement work! I'm Peter DeVellis, co-owner of Rite Window. We have X amount of dollars via our mortgage lender we are eligible to spend to rehab the home. The salesman was knowledgeable and helpful, someone that gave me the straight story. whereas our Anderson slider felt substantial and 3x stronger. Advertisers above have met our Rite Window Has been in the market Since 2000, this establishes that they are a trusted brand for years. The shower is spectacular could not be happier with this project start to amazing finish. Would definitely recommend them to others. Licensing Requirements page. By clicking Get a Quote, you affirm you have read and agree to the HomeAdvisor Terms & Conditions, and you agree and authorize HomeAdvisor and its affiliates, and their networks of Service Professionals, to deliver marketing calls or texts using automated technology to the number you provided above regarding your project and other home services offers. We will be purchasing this home and we are not asking for any work to take place until after closing. All our questions were answered and we set up a time for someone to come out and show us the windows. I called and was told nothing they can do. Was hoping no further work would be needed . , Rite Windows uses vinyl windows that go hand in hand with the Energy Star certification. By clicking Confirm Appointment, you affirm you have read and agree to the HomeAdvisor Terms & Conditions, and you agree and authorize HomeAdvisor and its affiliates, and their networks of Service Professionals, to deliver marketing calls or texts using automated technology to the number you provided above regarding your project and other home services offers. All rights reserved. All of their staff, from the sales Rep to the installers to customer service Reps are attentive, honest, and efficient. We did our homework. Jeff who was the salesman was knowledgeable and professional..not pushy which was a huge plus. Hello Ed. Carl and Dave were on time and did a thorough and professional job. John Willett the service mgr, sent a wonderful estimator Artie to measure and price out this small but important job. Rite Window Reviews: Rite Window Reviews maintain an average score of 87% across several online review sites. Yes, BUILT-RITE WINDOW CORP offers free project estimates. 14 windows installed in less than 5 hours! I chose to work in this industry because Rite Window strives to help homeowners receive a quality product at the right price . Say we owe over $22,000.00 for the rest of their so called contract !!!!!! To find more licensing information for your state, visit our. The windows", Five-Time Winner of Angie's List Super Service Award, Better Business Bureau Accredited with an A+ Rating, 97% "Likely to Recommend" Rating from GuildQuality, EPA Certified as a Lead-Safe Licensed Contractor. Reviews are different than comments. We have signed the purchase and sale and have a closing date. All. All of our home windows, doors, roofing systems, showers and baths feature specifications customized for the New England climate! Wayne was very knowledgeable and the guys installing did such a great job for a big project. They were very carefull an cleaned up upon completion. There may be more reports for "Rite Windows", For more results perform a general search for "Rite Windows", Showing 1-9 of 9 Found Reports Will use rite window again in the future for sure. RITE WINDOW - 72 Photos & 69 Reviews - Woburn, Massachusetts - Windows Installation - Phone Number - Yelp Rite Window 69 reviews Claimed Windows Installation, Roofing, Door Sales/Installation Closed 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours Write a review Add photo Share Save Photos & videos See all 72 photos See All 72 We publish all of the reviews we receive: positive and negative alike. Miami Florida, Old Town Atelier Dan Kolar Alexandra Kolar Press and Ink Scamming and Blocking Paying Customers Temecula California, Full Service Network Jason Soltis, David Schwencke (CEO) They could not provide phone services needed, had to change providers after working with them for months to fix things. So the super service goes above the expectations and meets the needs of my home and family. We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Born with a silver spoon in his mouth. The installers (Peter and . Best Windows for the price Continue reading . I just don't get it from a business perspective but maybe I am missing something. You will be happy you did! What are some of the best wine rack systems for a wine cellar? The finish work once the slider was installed is second rate and have seen many other reviews elsewhere regarding this issue. themselves and their business on their profile. The installers were professional and efficient. I wouldn't hesitate using this company for your next window project. I was also impressed by how the technician came to my parents home on the Cape when the window would not open properly. So the situation is my fiancee and I are buying a home. The windows are great, huge improvement on what we had before and long overdue. Check out these tips from MattZurcher, Sr. VP of Customer Care. Fast they know what they are doing . The job was 2 sliding windows and 2 double pane windows, and it was completed within a few hours. Dominick of OCLTRG knew this, insisted I sign paperwork, he forwarded their insurance Information to me so I could file a claim for damage to my dryer was scratched and two 2 1/2" Levelor Window Blinds also broke one 2 1/2" Continental Curtain Rod. United States 5 reviews. We had two houses done by Built-Rite Window. The windows are great. (See our Guild Quality survey results here: http://www.guildquality.com/cr/Rite-Window/R47491510444VFR/ ) A reading of all of our online reviews gives an accurate portrayal of the way Rite Window conducts its business. I am not upset. (As you said, we do know this from years of experience.) Quality Products, Professionally Installed, For the Right Price. But websites like this one use no filter to gauge the accuracy, truth, or the motivation of the anonymous reviewer. Custom residential and commercial awnings manufactured and installed. Many consumers have been harmed. Your email address will not be published. To see our full website, please visit us at www.RiteWindow.com to learn more about Rite Window and all of our product offerings. Thank you for your consideration. They have a track record of not honoring their commitments. Rite Window is proud of our record and we welcome the scrutiny. I had contracted in October, the installation was December and I have the 0% financing which helps. There will be no attempts to upsell or pressure you to make a decision on the spot rather youll have a useful discussion with a knowledgeable representative from our company who will provide you with the information you need to make a wise investment. All customer reviews and complaints are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer processing location. I feel we got a quality product relative to the overpriced competition. Hard wood floors covered before work and all old windows and trash was cleaned up and removed. We perform this screening when a business applies to join our network and, if the business is accepted, We verify any applicable state-level licenses, and we require every business to attest that they carry the appropriate local licensing to practice their trade. As to the quality of their windows, I can't say -- their website reveals very little. From the meeting with the salesman to the final completion of the project, Rite Window was professional, courteous and did what they said that they would do. Share. Thank you Rite Windows for a job well done! I called built rite and the following day someone from built rite arrived on time and provided me with an estimate which I agreed to. Family owned home improvements with high quality, low prices, full warranties and service. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. I was told by one rep. that Rite Window does not want to be in the middle of bidding wars. We are buying a bank owner foreclosure with a rehab loan. I found every aspect of this process of window replacement easy with Rite Windows. Received a contract addendum on 9/7 with the correction. Just beware as they as a company lost 300k in 2012. Once we moved ahead with it every went just as he said it would from the lead time to the installation duration. And on time . Got the job done in a timely manner;very professional communication excellent: installation neat clean and attention to detail was impressive would recommend service to interested parties. The project was completed within the time frame we were told. Great work, Quality windows Continue reading . Five-Time Winner of Angie's List Super Service Award, Better Business Bureau Accredited with an A+ Rating, 97% "Likely to Recommend" Rating from GuildQuality, EPA Certified as a Lead-Safe Licensed Contractor. Installers were friendly and professional. Install was quick and easy, very professional team. I will recommend r Rite Window to anyone who need to replace windows and doors great job keep up the good work. I think, their prices are good. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our The windows are great, huge improvement on what we had before and long overdue. I filed a complaint on 4/11/22 against HomeRite. Both were done very well, excellent products and they cleaned up well. They did an excellent job installing the windows and cleaning up and they stayed with the project until it was completed. What a scam! Thank you Rite Window! The installation team was very professional and thorough. Excellent from start to finish. I am not writing to complain or to provide a review. Businesses will not be admitted to the network if their owners or principals have the following felonies in their available criminal records*: Our background check does not exclude service professionals unless the crime at issue is a felony. As our customers say in online reviews about our company, we provide a uniquely relaxed buying experience. SEAL RITE WINDOWS JAY OF ALL TRADES Seal-Rite Windows & More WHAT A RIP OFF THEY SCAMMED ME OUT OF $8000.00 BEWARE KANSAS CITY THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY IN KANSAS CITY ! This equates to a 4.34 out of 5 star rating on average. No other brands are offered. Other than new windows and a few stray staples from the old windows you would not know we had an install done. We went over the work when completed and Christian showed me how to work the windows for cleaning. - Their specialty includes: Energy Efficient Siding Roofing Picture Replacement Bay Garden Gutters Awning Installation Double Hung Exterior Hopper Bow Slider Casement Vinyl Windows and Patio Custom Doors Window World 27 Windows and very satisfied Continue reading . Bang up job! Get Rite Aid reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Can't say enough about what a great job Phil did in installing. Thank you Ted. Get a Quote Customer. Company went out of business. Had a little snafu where the measurer had the wrong contact info for us, so it delayed the whole project by 3 weeks, which Rite-Window was not able to make up time from. Maybe the idea of a lender being involved in the payment is a deterrent for some reason. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. Here are a few reasons why: -transparency and detailed explanation and physical demonstration of various product choices all presented in a friendly way without slick salesmanship -good listening skills on the part of the salesman, and successful problem solving suggestions which were applied to my project -Various reasonable price categories with clear explicit written details -good warranty -excellent customer service over the phone and in person I highly recommend this company. Nice job! After closing the work begins and the contractor are paid with the rehab funds at set stages of project completion. 2023 The crew was fantastic, fast, and very professional. No subcontracting and no one word answers to our questions. They dont replace the window, they take out the guts, but leave the frame of the old window, and the replacement is an inset. They still take care of their customers after these 4 years. Rite Window Reviews: Rite Window Reviews maintain an average score of 87% across several online review sites. That's why we tell you the price up-front. Previous windows had major condensation problem to the point of freezing. Excellent Job Installing the Windows Continue reading . Business Profile Dun-Rite Window and Door General Contractor Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information PO Box 7866 Pittsburgh, PA 15215-0866 Email this Business (412) 781-8200. From the initial consultation to the finished installation, you'll know you're in good hands. Thanks again. They leave your house the way the found it (only with new windows). Assuming professional installation, not a bad option if you can keep it at $500 installed. Although please do not sell my contributions short. We are replacing the septic. Log In. Perfect Installation and Cleanup Continue reading . Thanks to this information I will not buy from Rite Window. Not only that, when looking for a window company to get this project started I received 3 other quotes, and Rite Window blew everyone away with their price. on they cannot deliver what they say an insane amount of money Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Attorney Sharon K. Campbell COLLUDES with Wells Fargo Dallas Texas, BlackSwanCapital.co Black Swan Enterprises Peter Tumbas Black Swan Capital The offered guaranteed low-cost financing if I first stepped in high-cost short term financing New York New York, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! The caulking he replaced on the windows looks 100% better. Happy customer Thank you. All Angie's List reviews are submitted by IDENTIFIED sources, and each review is screened for legitimacy by Angie's staff. Since 1998, the company has provided high quality window replacement, bath, showers, roofing, and door installation services for customers throughout eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. They came back days after the project was completed with a new motion sensor light and installed it. Rite window was Alright! From the first phone call to the install everything was great. Transparency and a Detailed Explanation Continue reading . These guys were great. We expect to be called out if we fall short on our performance, and in those situations we do all we can to make things right. I was just very surprised by this position taken by Rite Window. Im still waiting for some minor repairs, but the entire process was well done. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. I called with some questions about installing new windows and they were very helpful. Replacing clear-glass single-pane windows in a single-story, 2,000-square-foot home with new Energy Star certified windows can save a homeowner from $101 to $583 a year, the U.S. Department of. Not only do these gaps create energy loss from within your home, but also pose a security issue. Very professional. There is nothing the bank who owns the needs to do for them and I to close this deal. We have a spotless A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Installation Took Just a Day Continue reading . Good product. Since our founding in 2000, we have helped thousands of homeowners in the Greater Boston area improve their homes! *The comprehensiveness of the NCD varies by state. The whole process was smooth and easy. Installation of 14 windows was completed in promised time frame ONE DAY ! Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Homeowners connected with the Service Pros through HomeAdvisor can rate their businesses. We ordered a tub to shower conversion. New windows are high quality and havent had any issues with significant condensation. THANKS to a GREAT TEAM!! I love the quality of the product and consider my overall transaction to represent a good value and a fair price. File your review. The install was quick. Since 1998, the company has provided high quality window replacement, bath, showers, roofing, and door installation services for customers throughout eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. From the very beginning Rite Window stayed true to its reviews. One worker smoked cigarettes the entire time and our house smelled of second hand smoke for 2 days after (we do not smoke). The windows we got were outstanding. They came the next day, measured, ordered and installed the window in a very timely manner. Also why was the storm door not finished off? Always pleasant and professional, excellent and workmanship! This guy will tell you what ever you want to hear but dosnt back it up dont be fooled too!!! I qualified for the replacement of 6 Windows through OCLTRG except I have 8 windows and a broken storm door that needed to be replaced. lakeland, Florida, Seal Rite Windows Revco Gigantic scam. None of the other windows had play. I have to say that Matt, Dave and Rich were amazing! They are beautiful and so easy to use/clean. From beginning to end wonderful Continue reading . Rite Window 4.7 18 Verified Reviews Get a Quote Corporate Account Learn about our screening process 94% Recommended 23 Years In Business Achievements Company Details Verified Licenses Contact See Phone Number Serving You Locally Woburn, MA 01801 http://www.ritewindow.com Get a Quote Hours Mon: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Tue: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM View all 14 photos and videos Products & Services Supported Brands: Andersen Windows, Anlin,. We're the only window company in Boston that will visit your home and let you know the price of our windows, up-front, without having you sit through a 3-hour, high pressure sales pitch. For the price we paid we are disappointed with the quality. (They've been very helpful, but as you know sometimes the wheels of government grind slowly.) Have something to share about Built-Rite Window Corp? My new windows have now been installed. Im systematically replacing the windows in my cape-style home and have worked with Rite Window three times now, (one more to go!). Business Details Location of This Business 7 Roessler Rd, Woburn, MA 01801-6208 Headquarters 41. Thank you. But overall happy with the outcome. Nothing we can do other than conclude "life is unfair"and appreciate folks, such as yourself, who are wise enough to consider the source. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. Industry: Construction. The deck is big and its design on is really beautiful. From your first phone call to Rite Window and throughout the installation of your replacement windows, patio or entry doors, roofing, shower or bath, we guarantee a smooth process. I highly recommend Built-Rite Windows. We complete our work quickly and stay within your budget, no matter what type of project you have in mind! We have a policy of not providing quotes when the home is not yet owned by the party requesting the quote. I would definitely hire again, we are happy with the job. We provide seasonal services as well as repairs and cleanings. HomeAdvisor allows Service Professionals to post information about Well we never got a call and contacted Rite. Create new account . The experience was a good one and I really like the way my new windows look. Many consumers have been harmed. I would hope the management addresses that issue. He had no regard for what he tried to show him , just walked away and started barking orders at the other two crew members who had to work with him . All honest feedback is posted - good or bad. Rite Aid can be contacted at (615) 591-0905. I do think that they could have used another guy for such a big window. But the window now had play such that when locked raising the lower sash resulted in both the upper and lower sash moving about 1/8. No hard sell. Service came to repair, (1 hour late for the appt) but could not easily repair without having the window adjusted. I was amazed at how quickly they removed and installed the windows. The initial sales/measurement visit and install went great. I wish every contractor worked the way they did. Dealing with this company was a pleasure from start to finish. Great Window Experience Continue reading . Fair pricing compared to competitors. That's why we tell you the price up-front. From refrigeration requiements to shelf and r Should I be worried that external doors in my home are shifting to a point that I can't lock them without lifting them up? I cannot imagine a better guarantee of quick payment than a bank check from funds guaranteed to be available and waiting. Keep up the great service!! Please be aware that the reporting in the NCD is particularly limited in the following states: AL, CO, DE, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, ME, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, SD, UT, VA, VT, and WY. Rite Window services are available across the greater Boston metro area. The post above is true. The work was done well and they kept the house clean as they went! or. Thank you great company those two guys who came over for the job Vinny and John were awesome professional, nice and clean I m very happy with my new windows and my storm doors, what a great experience. They gave straightforward answers without trying to sell me something. Awards and Badges Angi Certified Images Ratings Distribution 5 285 4 11 3 3 2 4 1 9 Rating Details Price 4.8 Professionalism 4.9 Punctuality 4.9 Quality 4.9 Responsiveness 4.9 I was pleased with the job. I highly recommend Rite Window! This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Roofing, siding, and gutter services. From the moment Jacob and Chris set foot in our house and explained how our new shower and tub would be installed, we were nothing but impressed. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. This rating reflects BBB's opinion about the entire organization's interactions with its customers, including interactions with local locations. I am must be missing something here and assume that your years of experience have given good reason to operate this wayI am just curious as to what that is. I called Rite Windows and a new sash was delivered in less than two weeks. Company was very argumentative when I told them I wasn't pleased. Rite Window. Respectfully Leslie Greeley Brewster Ma. Customers have most cited great customer service and supreme professionalism as the primary reasons for choosing Rite Window for their replacement windows project. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! Inside, dust was everywhere as well as bits and pieces that required vacuuming. 4.2 Culture. Clean, efficient, professional and knowledgeable. One of the windows had a tiny crack. Services Offered: The company provides window replacement, bath, showers, roofing, and door installation services. Listened to what I wanted and helped in my decision without trying to add mre cost to my order. Discover why thousands of homeowners throughout eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire have relied on Rite Window for their window replacement, door replacement, roof replacement, showers and baths. From START to FINISH Great Service all around! The last window was installed in the rain with not a drop of water entering the structure. Customers have most cited great customer service and supreme professionalism as the primary reasons for choosing Rite Window for their replacement windows project. Great work. Rite Window provides window, door, roof, shower, and bath system installation services. The apology should have come from him! Very happy with products Continue reading . To ensure that you get an excellent return on your investment, we will work hard to pair you with the right products for your specific needs. Unbeknownst to me their notices were being sent to my previous business address long after we had moved to our current office in Woburn. profiles as they are self-reported by the Service Professional. The windows have a good warranty on them, but hopefully we wont be needing to use it any time soon. Very clean and polite. Phone calls were promptly returned. They did excellent work and cleaned up perfectly after themselves. The home is in real nice shape. Nothing unusual. We understand your dissatisfaction with this policy, and again we apologize. Finished Roof Looks Awesome! 10/21/2013. KANSAS CITY Missouri, Rite Windows Synchrony Bank Interest Free Financing Ripoff Scam Woburn Massachusetts, Seal rite windows Stone built,josh stone,seal rite windows llc. 207 Jacksonville, FL 32216-4041 Visit Website (904) 296-2515 Want a quote from this business? verify whether or not your pro is properly licensed. The windows look fabulous in comparison to my 100 year prior windows. It is so bad, we cannot paint the wall and new trim until we finish scraping down the rough caulking that was applied and sand. Get Rite Aid can be contacted at (615) 791-0394. There is no bidding as the fully executed purchase and sale is a binding contract. The installation wasnt an easy one due to 3 of the windows being literally on the ground. Schedule a Consultation With Over 31,000 Successful Jobs and Satisfied Customers, We Have the Experience You're Looking For SEE OTHER CUSTOMERS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD First lets set the record straight about the roof. I like working with companies where there is clear communication and no surprises. In addition to installing home improvement products that make your home more attractive and energy efficient, we focus on quality! Less than 3hours to install in the light snow. I am now refiling. I had Built-Rite install a front door w/ storm door, a rear slider, and a bay window in April 2009. Very pleased and would highly recommend them. Rite Window stands behind its products and workmanship with rock-solid warranties to ensure your complete satisfaction. First of all ! All staff and workers were polite and respectful. The owner or principal of each business in HomeAdvisor's network (with the exception of Corporate Accounts) must pass a background check. HomeAdvisor does not For the best, most current pricing simply click the button below for an instant Windows price quote. Wondering if a report is missing? They have a track record of not honoring their commitments. Search reviews. excellent service & products Continue reading . some states require local or county level licensing and you should Call or click for your FREE estimate today! They even came to the job site needing to charge tool batteries and asked where they could plug in the charger! strict standards for business conduct. The crew were so nice and tidy when working. Ripoff Report | Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported. Rite Window believes if you sell a quality product for a fair price you have nothing to hide. For example, buyers should beware of any online post where the author remains anonymous. No drafts this winter. I was shocked! If your looking for help there is a company called CellarMakers that will guide you through out he entire planning, construction and installation process. My husband described the 3 employees who came to replace windows, a slider, and storm door as the B team and felt he had to keep an eye on what they were doing.