I loved this (potentially even more than the original book) and Im so sad they didnt do the final couple chapters. Most importantly, they still take forever to get to the sex even though we now know that Feyres vagina has awakened! 610.5K views |. Aelin Ashryver Galathynius from Throne of Glass series, Feyre Archeron from A Court of Thorns and Roses series and Bryce Quinlan from Crescent City series by Sarah J. Maas. Still a fan fiction but very well written and very nice addition to sjms original! with the exception of the Court of Nightmares, Mors home. Feyre is still reeling from events that transpired with Rhysand in the Court of Nightmares. 67,939 reviews. I could even still smell the scent of her in the remaining moisture lingering between her thighs where her muscles had come over me. [] Here here was the most powerful High Lord ever born. Feyre Archeron from A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas for Winter Solstice. I was standing in the bathing room of my suite in Rhysands town house, trying without success to recover from the evenings events Under the Mountain. Wearing nothing but a scrap of see-through gauze, I sat on his lap, my body pressed intimately against every inch of his and it felt right. Say hello to Cass for me. My favorite images of all are from the night of Starfall. Our goodbyes with Feyres sisters were short. Dude. Bad? Kinda serious question. Did our ruse effect him the same way? Okay so I know this post is over a year old but Im only getting to it now for reasons* and oh my g-d, I have to comment on the fucking dick wings because Maas is not even the first author to do this, it shows up in the Samaria series which I actually really like and it also makes no sense there and its been bothering me for literally ten years. When the twins finished gently washing down my arms, Nuala shifted to work on my back while Cerridwen took a step in front of me and started a slow zig-zagging trail with her washcloth that started from my right shoulder and slid down to my left breast. (aka, all the good stuff.) Downstairs, Rhys chats with his family and learns about another temple raid from Azriel. The same Court of Nightmares that Rhysand has frequently complained that the bane of his existence is that he cant get them to behave and act civilized. Their intimate proximity, though part of a ruse, has left her confused and craving for her High Lords touch. Where once I might have trembled at the thought, the idea of being so wholly connected to her lest I lose it, now it calmed me more than ever. Ange Demon. See more ideas about a court of mist and fury, sarah j maas books, a court of wings and ruin. I get how this makes sense as part of a distraction while the rest of the gang steals something, but I dont get howthis is a key component of Rhysands PR and international relations strategy. Starts at the beginning of ACOMF and ends after chapter 56! I'm not even trying to keep track of it anymore. But as of today, all asks and notifications are being turned off and Im logging out with no plans to return in the near future. When Feyre awakes the next day she finds Rhysand in her room, tired and desperate, after spending the night on a couch, watching her. I liked Cresseida well enough, but I was too bored with her voice to care and too distracted by Feyres absence to really deign a reply. Chapters 20-21: Calanmai - xChapter 36: The First Trial - xChapter 37: Feyre Makes the Bargain with Rhys - xChapter 39: Rhys Reveals the Bargain - xChapter 40: The Second Trial - xChapters 43-45: The Third Trial/Feyre Dies - xChapter 46: Rhys Sees the Mating Bond - x. And Feyre - Feyre was everything. ACOMAF Part 2.3: The House of Wind Cont'd (Rhys POV) by illyriantremors laughing and screaming and swearing. I wanted to feel the absolute pain of that scene in hybern from his pov. A lot of these chapters I wrote last year, but had to rework to fit the new material, and as a result, I am very relieved and proud of what its all turned out to be. I gave up during a scene in the Court of Nightmares where Rhys was publicly treating Feyre like a play thing, virtually fucking her I'm front of one of his many nemesis, as a distraction whilst his spymaster steals an orb. Feyres Reprieve, Part 1. Book: A Court of Wings and Ruin Author: Sarah J. Maas Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3 Genre: High Fantasy My Rating: 4.5 Stars Night Triumphant and the Stars Eternal. She is still bonded to the Rhysand, High Lord of the Night Court and obligated to spend one week of every month with him. My entire body felt like a tightly wound coil waiting, aching for some kind of release. IM FUCKING SORRY, BUT APPARENTLY INACOTARWINGS ARE DICKS. My breath caught at the sensation of wet terrycloth grazing my already hardened nipple, causing Cerridwen to pause and glance knowingly at my flushed face. You know how in the first book, everyone was secretly under a curse where they couldnt talk about the curse? reading the scene where keir insults feyre in the court of nightmares after getting to know rhysand as a Explore. They arrive at the Court of Nightmares, which Feyre notices is indeed a lot like Amaranthas Under the Mountain, but orders of magnitude larger. One shot. We all are. I'm back! Plot Summary. A podcast about the worst books in existence.YA paranormal romance novels.Sit down as we dive deep into the bloody, cringy, sometimes incestuous and usually non-consensual world of fang bangers, fairy fornicators, and other manic magic teenage romance Refusing to reveal the physical and emotional impact hes had on her, she instead turns to the gentle touch offered by her handmaiden for comfort and release. Her wide eyes were dilated, her cheeks flushed, and those lips shes consistently wetting swollen and slightly parted. Dec 6, 2016 - Explore Dria Dohoney's board "ACOTAR - Rhys" on Pinterest. Starting with Chapter 14: Rhys brings Feyre to Velaris after saving her from Tamlin's prison in the Spring Court. maddy perez x bitch. Cassian heard Feyre, you better think of something just tell me how to help her. If they don't include it in every Rhys scene, especially court of nightmares, I will be disappointed. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Why couldnt I force my limbs to move? Rhys clinked his glass against mine. There, in her arms, I allowed myself to be enveloped by the calming lavender scent of her skin. DO NOT REPOST TO TWITTER! Glad to be back!No copyright infringement intended. Rhys didn't know for sure/ very highly suspect until after UTM and Feyre was fae. Disclaimer per the usual: I take ZERO credit for the dialogue or ideas behind these scenes. The truth - the mate bond - hung on my lips unsung at Feyres disappointed answer and I wondered if vaguely some part of her knew why. Apr 10, 2017 - raconteurwitch: A Court of Nightmares, check your hand Rhys Edit: Added tattoos (I always forget that!) Feyre now lives with the magic gifts the High Lords of all seven Fae courts gave her. There is little to report, milord. Hed apologised in advance - Rhys had to remind himself of that with every step he took into that room. Parker Young. What would she think of him? Rhysand is forced to destroy Tamlin's wards and sends Morrigan in to rescue Feyre. Is it a good or bad idea for Nesta to go train with the Illyrians? No, That's 48. I didnt realize I had shut my eyes until I snapped them open at the sound of Cerridwens voice. In A Court of Mist and Fury, Rhys tells Feyre that when she broke her arm, "I found my way in with you." This is . IllyrianTremors, if you ever read this, I want to thank you so much for this piece of art that you have shared with the world! THIS IS CANON. Kallias had had to decline, as the Winter Court's healer had advised Viviane to avoid travel and stress in the last month of her pregnancy. Chapter 54 lays the foundation on which Feyre and Rhys will only grow. Gods, I hated this heavy feeling of helplessness. Queen of the Underworld. Okay, wait,how long have they been able to have full conversations telepathically? It was just biology, just her body reacting to being touched in this way after a long time of not having this kind of intimate touch. Kill Keir - xChapter 9: Moriel Happens (NSFW) - x, Smut:Feysand Hot Bath Post-Lingerie Shop Fantasy (NSFW/Rhys POV) - xFeysand Universe Alternate: Mates at Starfall - xFeysand One-Shot: The Wall (NSFW) - xFeysand Wing Smut (NSFW) - xFeysand Mirror One-Shot - xFeysand AU One-Shot Part I: Dinner for Two (NSFW) - xFeysand AU One-Shot Part II: Dessert for Two (NSFW) - xFeysand AU Paris Honeymoon (NSFW) - xNessian One-Shot: Fire & Brimstone - xNessian One-Shot: Training (NSFW) - xMoriel Cabin Smut (NSFW Light) - xMoriel Headcanons (Fluff & NSFW) - xElucien Calanmai (NSFW) - xElucien Headcanons (Fluff & NSFW) - xAlternate Universe:Feysand Theater AU - xFeysand Gym AU - xFeysand Modern AU on a Plane - xFeyre is Taught by Van Gogh - xMoving Day: HS/College AU - xSquad Goes to Disneyland - xSquad Medieval AU - x, Fluff:Feysand Sleeping During 55 - xFeysand Pregnancy Fic - xFeysand Fluff Post ACOTAR3 - xFeysand Mating Anniversary - xMoriel Dancing - xMoriel Babysitting & Shadow Puppets - xMoriel Pregnancy Mini Fic - xMiscellaneous:Squad When Rhys Comes Home - xAzriel x Feyre Friendship Sparring Fic - xFlying Amren Mini Fic - x. Ive started re-reading the series and have decided that I really like writing scenes from Rhys POV. After two visits to Rhys, Tamlin enspells his mansion to trap Feyre and prevent her leaving. There isnt really a lot I can say here, as ACOMAF is the second book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. I opened my eyes right as Feyre shuffled around to face me and was filled so completely with the sense of her and - oh Feyre, darling, I love you. nouketou: Rhys and Feyre darling, the babes, so precious I freakin love ACOMAF Feyre and Rhysand belong to Sarah J.Maas . My Rating: 3 Stars. We leaned against the wall, looking at my newly arrived court. [deleted] 2 yr. ago. Hed apologised in advance - Rhys had to remind himself of that with every step he took into that room. The characters depicted herein belong to Sarah J Maas and this story is in no way intended to infringe on her rights as author and creator of the ACOTAR series. Awesome fan fiction of Rhysands POV!! Why was the intoxicatingly heavy smell and memory of Rhysand enthrall me in such an all-consuming way? And she was getting worse. A COURT OF NIGHTMARES AND LIGHT. Yes, hed apologised, yes, this wasnt who he was, but how was she supposed to know that? Fair warning readers, this one is loaded with a self-loathing bat. My pink nipples still stood at attention and I could swear I saw glistening dews of moisture clinging to the pink folds at the apex of my thighs. ~~~~~~~~~~~ For some reason. Mind your business when you see me reviewing fan fics on this app it was still just as good as the original. You know everything I do is a statement. Tamlin doesn't see that she is hurting, he looks her inside. ~~~~~ ACOMAF Part 2.1: The House of Wind (Rhys POV) by illyriantremors . Id kept the secret for too long and I loved her too much to keep it again. Chapters 41-51 of ACOMAF from Rhysand's POV. No fondling, but very steamy. When confronts by Rhysand, Feyre gave a fake name, Clare Beddor, to protect her identity. Sorry the chapter in question had to be such an angsty one for Rhysey Piecey, haha. 759 Stories. The darkness never visited me once. Slowly, deliberately, she slid the material to my other breast, where her gentle motions turned into something like a caress. I hope you still find it wherever you are darthkennadias! Eventually Keir breaks and comments. CAUTION SPOILER!!! 1. DO NOT REPOST MY ART WITHOUT PERMISSION! Below are links to all of my fanfics Ive written pertaining to ACOTAR & ACOMAF including Cerridwen closed the stopper on the sink to fill it up with water, adding drops of liquid soap and essential oils into the rising froth and sending the soothing scent of jasmine floating into the air. Mortified, I pushed her hand away and took a step back, stumbling into Nuala. Damn Rhys. It made me desperately wish we could have heard this story with Rhysand's POV all along. To keep him from the shadows and scars that haunted his nightmares. Finally, she pulled back to cup my face in her tender hands. Do NOT read this post if you are under 18 years of age or are easily offended by same-sex relationships. Secondarily, there's also the whole "keeping up appearances" argument. i miss them so much so i start reading this fanfic. This fic is for @darthkennadias. Their intimate proximity, though part of a ruse, has left her confused and craving for her High Lord's touch. This is my first time making this kind of mashup - and it shows - but I wanted to try it out. what common items used today were invented during the war; sojos feeding chart; geisinger commonwealth school of medicine mcat requirements; pa game commission arrests; Freundschaft aufhoren: zu welchem Zeitpunkt sera Semantik Starke & genau so wie parece fair ist und bleibt Please, do anything to end this torture. I laughed and cried physically. I give up. I didnt dare look at the twins but saw their reflection exchange a perceptive look before Cerridwen slightly tilted her head in a silent message for Nuala to leave the washroom. Rhys clinked his glass against mine. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! Because youre so irresistible? Images of what surpassed only a few hours ago have mercilessly latched onto the forefont my mind and lingered, almost painfully, between my legs. #courtofnightmares #fyp #foryou #rhysand #feysand #feyrearcheron #booktok #acomaf #acotar". Cerridwen waited patiently as she discarded her washcloth onto the sink, then at the distant sound of my bedroom door closing, moved to wrap her arms around my still-naked body. This is 100% canon in my mind. She is lovely, isnt she? Court of Nightmares; The Inn Scene; Summary. Sill facing the mirror, I saw the twins rush into the bathroom to flank me on both sides, Nuala on my left and Cerridwen on my right. Casa Halloween. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Im in Velaris. wentworth by the sea brunch menu; will i be famous astrology calculator; wie viele doppelfahrstunden braucht man; how to enable touch bar on macbook pro Rhysand brought her to her feet, then promptly sat and drew her into his lap. Snaps on Rhys when he winnows out from Under the Mountain at the end of ACOTAR, snaps for Feyre during their very detailed romp right after Feyre serves Rhys food in the hunting cabin about 3/4 of the way through ACOWAR. Theory: the present in the box Cassian tried to give Nesta was the Veritas - the truth orb that Rhysand and Feyre got from the Court of Nightmares to prove that Velaris existed to the Queens. You know - you know there is nothing I wouldnt do for my people, for my family, I said. She was slightly taller than me, so I dropped my forehead into the crook of her neck, all of a sudden feeling drained from the intense emotional and physical onslaught of the evening. The silence that followed was thick with meaning and inadvertently expressed far more than my pathetic stutterings. Tags: the court of dreams, acomaf, sarah j maas, a court of mist and fury, rhysand, feyre, feysand, acotar, acomaf, a court of mist and fury, a court of mist and fury, acomaf, acomaf, acomaf, acomaf, acomaf, acomaf, high lord of the night court, a court of thorn and roses, a court of thorn and roses, rhysand, feyre, feysand, court of dreams, velaries the city of starlight, bookish stuff Someone said to imagine this song playing when Rhys, Azriel and Cassian enter the Court of Nightmares | The POWER. Theory: the present in the box Cassian tried to give Nesta was the Veritas - the truth orb that Rhysand and Feyre got from the Court of Nightmares to prove that Velaris existed to the Queens. Before I could let the guilt take hold and ruin our morning, I asked, Bath or no bath?. Roses Book. Every spare moment of my day was spent monitoring her condition and each time I returned to the darkening recesses of her mind, it was like watching my worst nights with Amarantha on repeat a thousand times over. Your email address will not be published. Dont get me wrong, now, guys. Part 1 The House of Beasts: Chapters 1-13Part 2.1 The House of Wind: Chapters 14-27Part 2.2 The House of Wind: Chapters 28-40, Part 2.3:Chapter 41: Rhys Decides to Steal the VeritasChapter 42: The Court of Nightmares ;)Chapter 43: Rhys and Feyre Fight After the Court of NightmaresChapter 44: StarfallChapter 45: Rhys Takes Feyre to the Illyrian CampsChapters 46-47: Training & LucienChapter 48: The Inn ;)Chapters 49-51: Rhys Injured Feyre Discovers the Mating Bond, Part 3.1:Chapters 52-53: Rhys Recovers with Mor and CassianChapters 54-55: Rhys and Feyre Mate ;)Chapter 56: Going Home to Velaris, So this is Chapters 41-56 of ACOMAF from Rhyss POV. Genres:- Young Adult, Fantasy 968 followers . The words died in my throat. Cauldron pairs mates with matches in power. Feyre is High Lady of the Night Court." My equal in every way; she would wear my crown, sit on a throne beside mine. 29 Comments. This is a text widget, which allows you to add text or HTML to your sidebar. This had to have been carefully planned out and thoroughly researched. ACOMAF Part 1: The House of Beasts (Rhys POV) by illyriantremors The scene changed again, and Rhys whispered in my mind. Feyre is still reeling from events that transpired with Rhysand in the Court of Nightmares. She has the powers of the High Fae now, but still has a human . I took my time working through the various jams and breads that had been set out, listening to Cresseida continue the stories she had left off on last night. O yea the court of nightmares scene. She kept me safe the entire way through the night. If he was the sweet, terrifying darkness, I was the glittering light that only his shadows could make clear. the characters are perfect, completely in line with the original, the plot is nice because it does go into the big points eg Hybern but doesnt dwell as much which is brilliant because if youre reading this, youve definitely finished acomaf already. . Roses Book. They arrange a meeting with the human queens at Feyres family home in the human realm. Sort by: Hot. Sarah J. Maas has more Pin By Layla On Acotar Art Feyre And Rhysand A Court Of Mist And images that posted in this website was uploaded by Media.nbcmontana.com. Rhys and just all his friends are amazing. This fanfic is EVERYTHING!!!!!!! That wouldnt set a good image for the people, and they would think that they could use it to get to her, and through her to Rhysand. Chapter 28: Rhys Interrogates the Attor and Feyre Asks Him Out After - x. By the end of the night, my thighs were splayed wide and I was soaking wet. rhys. Listing Works. If you need me or just want to check-in, feel free to reach out on my AO3. She was in such immense pain to the point that she couldnt move at all, not even the parts of her that were still well and whole. Lets get you out of this dress, cleaned up and into bed, Cerridwen urged in a comforting tone, then proceeded to gently slip the soft fabric of my dress off my shoulder while Nuala unclasped my belt. Feyre settled, with her head leaning back against his shoulder, her mouth close to his ear. this scene is EVERYTHING to me. I gasped at the shocking sensation of wet cloths touching my sensitive skin, but all I could do was follow their slow and meticulous task with unfocused eyes. I just couldnt quite stay away from this and well I suppose it was only a matter of time before I came back to these for a visit. This book is the final book in Feyre's point of view. Kicking off with Rhys's decision to steal the Veritas and subsequent hesitation over the role Feyre will play if she goes with him to the Court of Nightmares. The first 13 chapters of ACOMAF told from Rhys's POV. Series. And I'm sure if people didn't see Feyre marked by Rhys and occupied, Amarantha would have had much worse happen to her. Lets open the floor to the captivating A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys." ACOMAF Part 3.1: The House of Mist (Rhys POV) by illyriantremors Once I started reading I could not stop. The level of detail involved and the emotional insights into his perspective captivated me throughout the entire story. A Court of Mist and Fury. This is my first time making this kind of mashup - and it shows - but I wanted to try it out. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. ill get back to read all of it hopefully soon. Alexboshallex 2 yr. ago. I have never read a fanfiction before, however, I saw this mentioned in a tiktok comment and decided to give it a try because I was so sad to leave this world after finishing the series. Feyre is in Rhys' lap, and he is mostly touching her thighs and midsection. I felt every emotion, heart break and flutter that Rhys did. Those belong 100% to Sarah J. Maas. Im not even trying to keep track of it anymore. The dark-haired sisters were more than just my handmaidens. Its just your body reacting- So as I go through the books, Im going to give it a go at writing some of Feysands more pivotal moments in Rhys perspective, starting with Calanmai from ACOTAR. This was the first fan fiction Ive ever read. Navigation and Actions. Kicking off with Rhys's decision to steal the Veritas and subsequent hesitation over the role Feyre will play if she goes with him to the Court of Nightmares. I will always be eternally grateful for it. I jerkily nodded my head before she even finished her offer. Princess of Terrasen. Rhys cleared his throat: well, let me show you all what I remember. We would leave this room together today, but at what cost? Cover illustration by Charlie Bowater with slight adjustments. Positively swimming in a blissful, carefree happiness unlike anything he'd ever felt before Feyre had come into his life. Taken from Chapter 39 of ACOTAR. Hed apologised, but no amount of apologising would ever make him feel better about Feyre coming to the Court of Nightmares. [] It just made me alive. Once Rhys does l v When Rhys presents Feyre to the Court of Nightmares, Feyre is viewed as a pet. I take zero credit for the dialogue and ideas behind these scenes. Indie RP Blog for Feyre Archeron The High Lady of the Night Court. This compilation will hopefully be a series of one-shots featuring Rhysand and Feyre whom I love to pieces! this is so cuteeeee!! To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys." Summary: We've all faced it, but for some it's hard to do and fills us with guilt. I cannot believe the amount of time, effort, and outpouring of love and attention that was put into this, and I cannot thank the author enough! Now that Im mostly finished, I thought Id do an update. TikTok video from Brandi Elise Szeker (@brandibookthought): "#greenscreenvideo yeah, I did a thing #smut #acomaf #rhysandfeyre #booktok #highlord #booktok #highlord #feyre #acowar #acotar #Thenightcourt". Featuring a backstory on the relationship between Rhys' parents, young Rhys, Cassian and Azriel getting up to various shenanigans, as well as some Court of Nightmares fix-it. Seriously, this entire scene is Rhysand and Feyre feeling each other up while Keir gives them intelligence briefings. Feyre held eternal. My eyes widened at her questions. But Feyre never appeared. I stared at myself in the mirror and could barely recognize the trembling image staring back. I havent read ACOTAR myself but Ive been talking to many people who said fanon and canon couldnt be further apart in this case. Was Rhysand feeling this? For being the best beta a girl could ask for! Rhysand arrives fashionably late, and Morrigan warns everyone present that Your High Lord approaches [and] is in a foul mood, which does make everyone tense up. Enjoy! Nor at lunch, nor any other activity I pushed through in between. I woke up in precisely the same position Id fallen asleep with my arms wrapped firmly around her. and I am absolutely head over heels for Rhys and Feyre. These are wings big enough to carry a person! Keir screamed. And I love Rhys for doing it. So happy to be writing fic again after a long week off! And at that moment, staring at myself in the mirror, I could see the round, pink buds of my breasts straining against the transparent fabric. If you let me, I can help you find release. I never thought id stoop to reading fanfiction in order to ignore my TBR but this was so worth it. So happy I came across a reviewers recommendation to read this. Feyre's neck snaps.Feyre is back at the Spring Court, but she can't get the images from Under the Mountain out of her head. The party was nothing unusual, but Feyre by my side was. Okay sorry rant over XD. Rhys warned me about the role he would play and the mask he would have to wear to maintain fear and respect over a corrupt group of High Fae who refuse to bow down to nothing less. Feyres vagina awakening is now the most important plot arc. Rhys arrives at the Spring Court to see Tamlin sitting alone with a dead elk in front of him on the table. Today. And she's learning to love life again. As Ive said before, I was only in this book for the sex. How?? That smirking whore who controlled my every whim liked to keep me close enough that Id occasionally forget what open air and clear skies felt like, but every now and then, when I played my game perfectly, shed forget I was really her enemy and let me out to do her biding where I could pretend to be free for a few hours. Rhyss hand flattened on my thigh as he angled his head to look at me. It means nothing. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. [Feyre And Rhysand Mated] - 14 images - a room without books is like a body without soul, rhysand and feyre poster by meabhd products sarah j maas books a, feyre and rhysand youtube, feyre rhys in a court of thorns and roses and the last part, Samantha Covello. Pin By Layla On Acotar Art Feyre And Rhysand A Court Of Mist And equipped with a HD resolution 750 x 460.You can save Pin By Layla On Acotar Art Feyre And Rhysand A Court Of Mist And for free to your devices.. May 25, 2016 - Feyre and Rhys in the Court of Nightmares. Go play, he ordered, allowing everyone but Keir to leave. I could feel the tantalising heat begin to expand, urging my legs ever so slightly apart in response. And then Feyre gets some dialogue and the clever verbal sparring immediately goes away. But now they looked rounder and firm. This ACOTAR fanfiction contains mature content involving strong sexual language and depictions. Here, Rhys and Feyre both play their parts: Rhys as the evil swaggering Lord of Court of Nightmares and Feyre as his little play thing. Weirder still is Feyres reaction to this, which is I dont evenknow what this is supposed to be: my focus half remained on the High Lord whose hands and mouth and body had suddenly made me feel awake burning. These scenes take place in Chapter 43 of A Court of Mist and Fury. BUT. Anyone interested in reading my Rhys POV of the First Trial can find it here: X. Disclaimer per the usual: I take zero credit for the dialogue and ideas behind these scenes.