Smooth experience from start to finish. 1. We needed a quick turnaround, which was met. The first time buyer report was more comprehensive compared to other providers we used in the past. These guys are first class in every department. With our sister company Reliable Financial Services, we provide you with mortgage advice at every step to ensure we find you the best deal and make getting a mortgage as simple as possible. Report was easy to interpret with plenty of detail and photos. Belfor has high-tech mobile-command centers with arrays of computers and dedicated satellite towers. I am attaching photos in hopes to get this resolved before the next hurricane hits and it falls on my home. Take care and best wishes in your new property.Warm regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team. We cover most areas in the UK, offering our RICS Home Survey Level 2 and RICS Home Survey Level 3. Offering a fair price that was significantly lower than competitors, their channels of communication were always open and accessible. We'd also like to use analytics cookies so we can understand how you use our services and to make improvements. Smooth experience from start to finish. SAN FRANCISCO - October 05, 2022 - Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), the data platform leader for security and observability, today announced that it filed a lawsuit against Cribl in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, alleging patent infringement, copyright infringement, unfair competition, and other claims. Reliable Properties is the type of company that I would have loved to work for until retirement. She wouldn't unless I had them put on my lease so even though my daughter didn't live with me just came to help take care of me I added her thinking it would help and resolve the problem but it didn't my mail was still not able to get through ane they filed papers for eviction I contacted the law office representative for there side worked out a deal to where if I paid for the attorney fee out of my pocket and filed for assistance to pay off the balance owed I could stay and I did just that's I paid the attorney fees and applied for assistance I assumed it was over two weeks ago I was faced with that they rejected the payment from my assistance help and still pushing for eviction I filed wirh the court my response and the office got a hold of me to tell that if I reapplied for assistance because the last assistance I applied for was wrong because the balance went up a bit so I did so thinking that the eviction was stopped being we reached an agreement and assuming the court was notified but this Monday the 17th of Aug the sheriff was there to throw me out and also informed that the property management who owns the park is keeping my house even though my mortgage is owned by another cooperation an unrelated company I was shocked and dumb founded. When I spoke to my estate agent, I found out the survey had been scheduled for 7 days later, so I cancelled. Great service overall and will definatley be using them for future. You may feel free to contact our Office, Blue Skys Co-op 6405 Radio Road, Naples Florida 34104 at [protected] M-F 8am to noon. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Toggle navigation Indiana-register.com After several weeks of the dirt remaining we began to ask about it met with First of all, I am a senior citizen and handicapped from a recent stroke. I was really pleased with the level of detail and clarity in the report - telling me exactly what I needed to know but not going over the top. Khalid Ibrahim Mohammad Al Haj is the owner of the company. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Hi Aimee, we appreciate your review.We're happy to know that you enjoyed our service and grateful you chose us over anyone else - great to know Tristan met your standards of service.Take care and best wishes in your new property.Warm regards,The Reliable Surveyors Team, Smart Home Surveys | Residential surveyors London and Surrounding Counties. Nourafshan picked up the 580 Chalette Drive property for $5.8 million and the 910 North Rexford Drive for $782,508, even though the plaintiffs allege the latter was worth between $12 and $15 million at the time, the suit claims. At the end of visit, I was given telephone feedback and was invited to contact the surveyor, for further details. There are some complaints we cannot consider but we will explain to you if this is the case. We asked for our deposit back September 7th 2022 and its been 29 days now and have heard nothing. Winter, spring, summer, and fall, our team of experts is dedicated to you and your satisfaction. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. 5.0. When a wave of deadlines hits you, turn to a reliable essay writing service to buy essay and get the necessary . Number of current business locations (required). Nourafshan declined to comment on the suit. Hi There, Thank you so much for your feedback we really appreciate this. The surveyor called me when en route and after he attended the property to update me then I received my report that afternoon that had a great amount of detail and was very clear. Reliable Properties LLC is a real estate investment company. You dont need a heat engineer to point out that something doesnt look right! NOW. Im Md since they took over the increases went from $10 to $20 now $28. How can this happen I been working to safe my home and willing to anything I need and believed what I thought was gonna happen just to find out the opposite. Reliable Properties Reviews Updated Dec 10, 2021 Find Reviews Clear All Full-time, Part-time English Filter Found 16 of over 16 reviews Sort Popular Popular COVID-19 Related Highest Rating Lowest Rating Most Recent Oldest First 4.0 73 % Recommend to a Friend Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Offering a fair price that was significantly lower than competitors, their channels of communication were always open and accessible. Claim it and get a lot of features. For any queries, contact our helpful team on 07845028402 or email us at . She said she would look into it and then refused. With access to some great rates and niche lenders, the team at Reliable Financial Services is committed to finding the product that suits your needs. Our journey started with Ryan who was really informative and offered a competitive price. The home buyers report was emailed the same day and was very comprehensive with good photos to accompany the observations. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Business Information Registered Agent Information Business Officers Corporation Documents History Did full report which was delivered a bit late but didn't mention a hole in the roof, and severely degraded ceiling / wall. I then received a detailed report 5 days later and was informed that I could contact the company if I needed any further clarification.A rare experience to get such quality service these days. This has been going on for at least 2 months. We'll grow your real estate portfolio, regular cash flow, and long-term returns by treating your investments like a business. Cons Strict on punctuality. The park has absolutely not enough parking for everyone in the whole neighborhood, and has horrible rules about not being able to park on the side of our homes. Any message left at their office is ignored. To resolve this issue I wish to be compensated for my losses, I am a elderly woman who has been affected by covid during the pandemic and left me disabled due to my leg being amputated because of covid. 30 November 2023, Last accounts made up to What more could you ask for? They are not very nice and very short with people when in office, Desired outcome: We saw other positive reviews and went with them, and they were professional + helpful from start to finish. Can't fault the survey - highly recommend and reliable.Would recommend this company for anyone needing a survey! Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and I would strongly recommend Reliable Surveyor, excellent customer care. NRS118B.077&090&153&080&045&050&070&071&210 Nevada Laws Ignored at 3 Crown mhp in Vegas, Harassment and over charging 200 a month for items taken care of within 2 days, breach of contract by rhp properties, conduct unbecoming a community manager, Eviction / lease / raft / regional manager, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Everything went smoothly and I have no complaints, thank you! People need to be banned for doing this and management needs to address this. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Used for two Housebuyer's Reports on houses we were looking to buy. They raise the rent substantially every year so we are paying more for rent. :(. Very professional and friendly. sector, the SIC for which is 74909. I need all the money that is owed to me Immediately. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. The manager then came out and took photos and said it would be removed. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Our service extends to helping non-residential property owners and landlords secure their next investment property. I am thankful for Kims service and I would highly recommend. You've rejected analytics cookies. An iconic, inspirational and globally respected Monarch. Would happily recommend. I would like for my bathroom to be fixed,I should have a liveable space and growing black mold isnt liveable. Reliable Property Group completed a Household 2 survey within 48 hours of our initial enquiry. I have broken pavement and I have fallen because of lack of management of this park to follow up on concerns. Reliable Properties is a closely held real estate firm based in Los Angeles, California that specializes in the acquisition, development and management of properties. We use cookies to make our services work and collect analytics information. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.