Club 6 is the disco and late night club on the Regal Princess cruise ship. Eggs and omelets can be made to order, and it was actually one of our favorite parts about the buffet. On the Regal Princess, the two buffet restaurants are up on the lido deck near the top of the ship. Appetizers include the popular lobster bisque served in a bread bowl, ahi tuna, escargot, and more. Princess Cruises Menus. The International Cafe has some seating, but guests also use the piazza seating areas. Theres a nod to Cinderellas flying friends (and her pink sashes) in the bright stained glass windows. And after 5pm, the bar also offers up a selection of aperitifs and digestifs. Along with her husband and 2 kids, she spends her time traveling, beaching, and enjoying her dream job! Located on Deck 7 and overlooking the Piazza, guests can enjoy tapas portions of sushi, ceviche and caviar. These are good. Steak and seafood are the specialities of the theatre-style kitchen here and we were not dissappointed. Advanced reservations are required and prepaid at the time of booking, though refunded within a cancellation period. I loved the food on both my trips on the Regal Princess the first in 2019 and the second in summer 2021 just after they reopened. I have included a menu to give you an idea of what to expect in the restaurants on Regal Princess, also scroll down for images. Dark Chocolate Mousse with a Caramel and Crunchy Praline Center, served with Chocolate Sauce and Hazelnut Gelato. I am leading a group of 16 seniors to cruise on board Regal Princess. Some of them really arent too bad considering the quantity (and quality) of the food youll be getting. Breakfast works much the same way as it always did with a card in your room, to get breakfast served to your cabin you must put the card out at night. Included In Your Cruise Fare Back Away From The Gram: Influence in the Travel Industry, Virtual Tour of the Regal (and Royal) Princess Ships, The Best Places to Ski in the Northern Hemisphere, Most Incredible Places to Visit in Africa, The Best Tours in Iceland (that are totally worth the price tag! And the buffet breakfasts on board the Regal Princess are epic Ive never seen so much choice in my life! and for desert be sure to order one of the Norman Love created Chocolate Journeys that are available on board. It doesn't wrap the ship like a true promenade; instead, it comprises two outdoor decks -- one portside, the other starboard side -- that are only accessible by cutting through the ship. This cafe features specialty coffees and teas for an extra fee, but also has complimentary take-away pastries at breakfast and sandwiches at lunch. Theres no shortage of bars on board the Regal Princess! Oh.. AND there are special packages where you can have a picnic in a cabana in the adults-only Sanctuary on deck 17. Wow, all of that looks so yummy and gourmet! It's popular with mature couples, singles, and families seeking a well-rounded cruise with a touch of sophistication. Errr, I have to confess I didnt really notice!! In the evening, Trident Grill steps it up a notch with smokehouse-barbecue dishes like chili, texas style brisket, and spare ribs. - Formal are Specialty Restaurants and The Standard Dining Rooms During the eleven days I was onboard the Regal Princess, I was able to try almost every single one of the restaurants onboard. { We didnt dine in Sabatinis which is something I really regret now, however thought it was a great idea to still share the menus with you. Starting today, characters have returned for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you arent familiar with this restaurant, its located inside Cinderella Castle! Her favorite trips to plan for clients are first time visits. Thanks for reading my ultimate guide to Regal Princess: A Complete Guide to On-Board Dining. Plus afternoon tea (included). This is a sit-down restaurant serving up gourmet pizzas made fresh to order. Coffee-infused Coconut Custard, Passion Fruit Gele, and Crumbled Chocolate-Espresso Beans (Plant-based). Regal Princess is a near twin of fleetmate Royal Princess, so it has mostly the same features. An extra surcharge applies for each item, but it's a nice option on the ship. If this doesnt scream Rapunzel I dont know what does! The other vegetables (mushrooms, zucchini, and string peas) were pan fried. Your email address will not be published. Whether at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line or Aulani, Im happy to help you with everything from date selection to dining reservations. Like many guests, I was a huge fan of the egg and bacon muffins they serve in the morning perfect if youre in a rush. Miranda chose the Braised Beef, which was delectable and buttery tender. For those wanting even MORE APizza, slip into Alfredo's on deck 6 just off of the Piazza. Disney first announced the return of royalty to Fairytale Dining at Cinderellas Royal Table back in December and after nearly three years, today is the day! The award winning agents at MickeyTravels are ready to help you book a truly magical vacation! Polite Pig Now Offering Prix Fixe Menu Through Mid-August, New Orange Bird Funko and Treat Landing at Disney Springs, New Videos and Details Released on Star Wars: Galaxys Edge Attractions and Entrances. The above Regal Princess restaurants arent even the end of the speciality dining options! Additional charge applies. What did you think of the dining options and food on board? It only had about 10 pieces of gnocchi, but each was excellent. Ive also separated everything into whats included and what costs extra so you know exactly what your options are. They arent much more than the standard kids meals around the parks, but at least you know the kids will be happy with their meal. The fish of the day was grouper, served in a paper wrap (en papillote) with a variety of vegetables. My issue lies with the food. I was eating the margherita at first and it was fine. The Specialty restaurants (Crown Grill and Sabatinis) are smart casual every night. Oh no, thats such a shame to hear. On board the Regal Princess there are actually three main dining rooms two for anytime dining and one for fixed. Each is a good value when compared with other fee-at-sea restaurants. Royal & Regal Princess Dining Options & Restaurant Guide The Horizon Court Buffet & Bistro. What about all hours dining? Those who love hand-tossed, Neopolitan-style pizzas can certainly appreciate this complimentary sit-down restaurant. Here's what the hard-copy menu looks like: And here's what's available in an easier to read format: Were on our way to Messina. Its decorated with era-appropriate castle architecture and artwork. Can You Use Your Drinks Packages In The Restaurants On Princess Cruises? For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today onTwitter,Facebook, andInstagram. Carrot and Coriander Pure, Shallot Jam, and Horseradish Gremolada. My Thoughts On The Dining On The Regal Princess And Is Speciality Dining Worth The Money? *Currently on board Discovery, Enchanted, Regal, Royal and Sky Princess. Thank you. Regal Princess Dining: Included in Your Cruise Fare, Regal Princess Dining Options Not Included. Guests can choose from an appetizer of Braised Beef, Soup of the day, a Castle Salad or Jumbo Shrimp. Explore Regal Princess dining Alfredo's Pizzeria 4.6 (38 Reviews) There's plenty of room in the new, expanded-seating pizza venue known as Alfredo's. They'll serve y. Allegro Dining Room 4.3 (16 Reviews) Allegro offers a la carte dining 7 days a week with fixed dining options where guests are seated for. That food was amaaazing!! Room service is available through the ocean medallion app with a choice of included meals and some at an extra cost such a pizza from Alfredos. Specialty restaurants, pricing, and menu items vary by ship and are subject to change. Gelato is both a Regal Princess gelateria and a creperie, with Italian-style ice cream, Italian crepes,and homemade waffle cones. Past Princess cruisers will be happy to see the Crown Grill on the Regal Princess. They had a great range of flavours and toppings, as well as fresh made crepes and waffles. An extra surcharge applies and guests have an upscale experience in an upscale restaurant. They were so missed! Speciality Dining Options On The Regal Princess Alfredos, Deck 6 Midship, Sabatini's Italian, Deck 5 Forward, $25 per person Crown Grill, Deck 7 Aft, $29 per person, plus extras Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar, Deck 7 Midship Gelato Ice Cream Bar Can You Use Your Drinks Packages In The Restaurants On Princess Cruises? Princess Main Dining Room Dinner Menu Night 1 Princess Main Dining Room Dinner Menu Night 2 Princess Main Dining Room Dinner Menu Night 3 Are you hungry yet? The menu is a la carte and changes every day, although theres also a list of about 5/6 Princess Favourites which are available every day like pasta alfredo and cheeseburgers. Good to know they are great with dietary needs :). Enjoy chatting with the Executive Chef and other guests with Champagne and hors d'oeuvres, followed by an extravagant multicourse dinner complete with wine pairings. After finishing off desserts, Ed and Miranda made their way back down the Royal stairs to leave the castle, but they spotted one more little piece of pixie dust. While this new technology represents a major evolution for the line, Princess fans will still find the things they love about the line onboard this ship. Available on Diamond Princess and Sapphire Princess, Sample Menu:Sterling Steakhouse Menu (PDF). More drink menus will be at the bottom of this post. Sabatinis Italian, Deck 5 Forward, $25 per person, Crown Grill, Deck 7 Aft, $29 per person, plus extras, Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar, Deck 7 Midship. The royal ambiance continues all around with shields and sconces beneath carved archways and decorative pllars. The company take a lot of pride in their food experiences so I imagine they would want to hear your feedback :), nay dietary need (vegan , sugar free) if you contact princess ahead they will meet and exceed expectations with your diet I have a couple dietary needs and the head waiter each night assisted in choosing form the next nights menu to assure I had every thing i needed, Thanks so much for commenting, thats really helpful. And thank you for reading the MakeTimeToSeeTheWorld Travel Blog. Daytime: During the day, casual is the name of the game, with shorts, swimsuits and flip-flops the norm. Alfredos is one of the Specialty Casual Dining options on board. You also receive an autograph card. A la carte breakfast and lunch in all three establishments are served between 7am and 9.30am, although we suggest making reservations if you are a large group. As with any traditional land based holiday resort which offers a selection of restaurants, cafes, bars and ice-cream shops, the Regal Princess, one of the biggest ships in the Princess cruises fleet, is no different. Unfortunately, its the only plant-based option. window.mc4wp.listeners.push( These bars go by different names such as the SeaView Bar, the Wake View Bar, The Mix, and the Fountain Pool Bar. Check out my Regal Princess photo tour and review and drinks menus if youre thinking of cruising with Princess, we have cruised with Princess for many years, not exclusively. (Fun fact: gelato isnt ice cream. Open all day on Sea Days and from 4pm until late on Port Days. In 11 days I dont think I came close to trying all the bars on the ship! Its not cheap, but the price is worth crossing this off your bucket list. You can place on order online or by filling out the order card in your room and hanging it on your door. The menu is similar to those on other Princess ships, with appetizers, soups, salads, main courses, and desserts. Horizon Court Buffet and Bistro on the Regal Princess. Or satisfy your sweet tooth with freshly baked pastries and cookies, signature souffls, handmade gelato and more! With extremely limited availability it allows guests to dine a a glass table surrounded by a curtain of light as they enjoy several exclusive dishes and paired wines. How about now? Been a few years since weve been on Princess. All of my planning services are 100% FREE with no hidden catch! Read more. On the back are signatures from all the princesses. Open for dinner nightly between 5.30 9.30pm. Theres a tapas menu in Vines, and the Outrigger Bar serves made to order Mexican treats like burritos and flautas. PhotoPass photographers are present. Good cruise but if there's issues Princess Cruises have zero customer service, Loyal to Royal cruiser tries Princess for the first time. Open 11am 11pm. Both of these have an extra fee. I declined and he said that he would tell the chef. If you are in the mood for something cold and sweet, Gelato on Deck 5 right next to the atrium offers delicious Italian-style ice cream creations including designer sundaes, creamy fruit smoothies, and frosty shakes, plus sweet crepes and homemade waffle ice cream cones. So get ready to eat, and be warned: youll probably come home heavier! You go anytime you want and you will be seated fairly quickly. The Crown Grill has an open kitchen, and it's fun to watch the chefs at work. The Ocean Terrace is an a la carte seafood bar. We recommend the Rocher a desert of praline mousse, ice cream, cake all housed in a mini fishbowl. Specialty restaurant cover charge applies. the regal princess will be my third cruise vacation. The menu also includes sundaes, smoothies, shakes, and other diet-busting delights. The pepper and chimichurri are strong and complement the grouper well. Its worth doing at least once just to get to eat in the castle. CG-2023 Crown Grill Premium Seafood and Chop House Cover Charge $39 per person Dinner includes one main course. Drinks and Cocktails supplementary And if all of these dining options are not enough for you, there is also a daily Royal inspired afternoon tea in the Atrium on Deck 5, or a super specialty dining experience called the Chefs Table Lumiereheld in the Allegro dining room on Deck 6. The potato pav is buttery and soft. The presentation is nice. I did another cruise on the Regal Princess recently and 2 of our group were vegan they were so well catered for! If theres one thing that will never happen on a Princess Cruise, its for a guest to go hungry! The chef prepares a meal that you will remember for a lifetime. Themed tapestries, wrought iron chandeliers and arched stone walls set the fairytale mood. Weve added more of what you love to our award-winning Sabatinis specialty restaurant. The International Cafe is perfect for a quick breakfast or lunch on the go. And theres daily afternoon tea, too. Alfredo's is usually open from 11 am to 11 pm, so guests can enjoy pizza for lunch or dinner (or both). Have a lovely trip and enjoy yourself :). In addition to this there are different specialties served each day featuring a Fondue Station (a favorite with guests which is FREE) and an option to dine from the on-board crab shack (Which has a $29USD surcharge). Do you have happy hour and what is the deal? Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily. Everything in this dish works perfectly. While there are plenty of for-fee dining options onboard, passengers who would rather not pay have enough variety and quality to satisfy. The main dining room serves one which is included in your cruise fare, or theres Royal Afternoon Tea in the Atrium atarting at $10 per person. We requested the beef medium, and it was cooked a little closer to medium-well. $29USD per person + drinks additional Editor's Tip: For a fun photo, station one person on the promenade on Deck 7, directly below the SeaWalk. Get our travel tips Delivered to your inbox. The service, food and atmosphere was just wonderful, we never felt rushed, and the timings between courses was perfectly spaced. These ladies interact like true royalty with Guests, posing and hugging. Interested in booking a Disney Vacation? Oceania cuisine is regarded to be the best at sea. The aft pool is a solid, though small, addition to Regal Princess, but the promenade still misses the mark. The buffet is actually better than the dining room. Not Included Optional Extras. The vegetables are a nice touch. The dining room is upstairs. Princess Main Dining Room Dinner Menu Night 4 Princess Main Dining Room Dinner Menu Night 5 Princess Main Dining Room Dinner Menu Night 6 And you might even spot some mischievous little mice on the shelf Jaq and Gus Gus! You cant ask for more than that! Quick Bites are included in your cruise fare, coffee and aperitif/digestif are supplementary. This Royal-class ship from Princess Cruises is an elegant, large cruise ship. . Offering diners an appetizer of soup and/or salad, a specialty pasta dish created the style of your choosing with several sauce options, and a selection of meat and seafood options for the main course and deserts to die for, it is one of the most popular paid dining options on the ship. On formal nights, don't miss his dessert offerings on the menu. Is it Worth Upgrading to the DFDS Premium Lounge? On select ships don't miss Royal afternoon tea service, where you can choose from a selection of premium teas or Champagne, cookies, tea sandwiches and scones along with jams, berries and cream. Created by Michelin-starred Chef Emmanuel Renaut, this specialty restaurant is a great value at just a $29 cover charge. Coming soon on Discovery Princess. Conversely, those who want to splurge on the Chef's Table and the Winemaker's dinner will likely feel as if it was money well spent. You can also use it to order food, drinks and other retail items to other location, such as your poolside deck chair. Miranda and Ed were lead up the spiral stairs, where its hard not to be struck by the beauty of the main dining room. Available on Majestic Princess, Sky Princess and Enchanted PrincessSM. There are slivered potatoes at the base that sit in the marinade and chimichurri, making them a great complement to the fish. This bar offers several different a la carte seafood items such as oyster shooters, fresh sushi and sashimi, king crab cocktail, or even smoked Balik caviar. Chocolate mousse on a chocolate cake covered in chocolate ganache. How Much Are The Cocktails And Drinks In Sabatinis? The buffet offers tremendous variety, with many options for international palates, and the for-fee restaurants -- specifically Sabatini's and Crown Grill -- are reasonably priced. Suits of armor stand guard while swords and shields of royalty adorn the walls. It is bar far the most popular casual dining experience on the ship, but with large seating areas on both sides of the ship there is always plenty of space. No? Indulge in treats from our sinfully delicious Chocolate Journeys SM program, created for Princess. And I know they had plenty of soy milk for the coffees etc. Each of the items has a la carte pricing. Sabatini's Restaurant (Italian speciality restaurant, a la carte: offers 3-course . Although buffets arent my favourite way to dine (and they threaten my self control!) The whole entree was perfect. I know am! These include the SeaWalk, a cantilevered glass walkway that juts out from the Lido Deck, allowing passengers to take in unobstructed views of the sea below. Meals included in your cruise fare. There's also an. USA AUSTRALIA MALDIVES Learn how your comment data is processed. For men, that generally means khakis or slacks and button-down or collared shirts. Opening times vary depending on ship and voyage. Regal Princess won 18 awards This spectacular dining experience is the Regal Princess' most expensive. Serving freshly made cakes, deserts, cookies and delectable sweet treats each and every day, its a haven for sugar lovers and a great way to round off any meal. its definitely a quick, convenient way to eat without needing to hang around for a table. Fixed dining means youll dine at the same time every night, at either5:45pm or 8:15pm. Pub Lunch is included in your cruise fare. Please enjoy any additional mains for $10 each. Our final royal visitor Princess Jasmine! Cheesecake with Seasonal Flavors and Garnishes. Drinks are supplementary. Luckily, theres also the option to order breakfast to your room free of charge. For those too lazy to order a drink from a server or at the bar, a trolley comes around to sell you a shooter. This ship is a food lovers paradise! Andra was born in Maryland but has called the east coast of Virginia home for the last 16 years. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Modern and sophisticated decor, entertainment and dining, By proceeding, you agree to Cruise Critics, Meals in the three main dining rooms and Horizon Court buffet, plus meals and snacks at Alfredos Pizzeria, the International Cafe and Trident Grill; also 24-hour room service (excluding select menu items), Broadway-style production shows in the Princess Theatre, Most activities and events listed in the Princess Patter daily program, Movies Under the Stars events, with popcorn, Use of the fitness center (except classes), Water, coffee, tea, and select juices from the Horizon Court buffet. There's no place she'd rather be than rounding the corner on Main Street, USA!