Almighty God, our Heavenly Father, we come to You in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, redeemed by His blood, committed to serve and follow Him. Does your single monetary contribution to a favorite ministry keep it going? More than 1/3 of early voters were aged 65 and older. We thank You for the godly seeds that have been sown over the centuries by men of faith who have followed in Your footstepslabored, sacrificed, prayed, and given for Your kingdom. Raise up men & women of integrity in the govt! I pray that all false reporting of Covid-19 and exaggerations surrounding case numbers and deaths will be stopped and that those responsible for what seems a deliberate move to bring nations to a state of zombie-like submission will be brought to book. We have collected our favorite Bible verses to read on election day to remember that God is sovereign and we can trust in Him. especially those who are victims of abuse and violence, deceit and poverty. Remind us to rest in the knowledge that You are Omniscient & Omnipresent. -Oh Lord, you are all humble and wise, kindly shower your blessings on the faithful candidates and help the respective party members to host their election campaign successfully at different places such that they can pursue the mass with their policies and ideologies to attract their votes. We ask You to extend Your grace and mercy to this nation. Have mercy on our Land, on our souls. Hear my prayer for the restoration of my relationships. Help them readily give grace and receive it. We ask for minds and hearts that are open to hearing the voice of leaders who will bring us closer to your Kingdom. Amen and Amen. He is the best US President since Ronald Reagan. I began to weep at the sound of victory in the camp millions of Gods people gathered on the banks of the Red Sea singing in praise. May those who go into the booth choose Life! After endless months of campaigning, scandals, soul-searching, and spiritual debates, American Christians will go to the polls and cast their vote for the next president of the United States. rendering to Caesar the things that are Caesars, and to God the things that are Gods. Thank you for the opportunity to have a voice in the way my government runs. SHOULD WIN WITH 61% MAJORITY PEOPLE SHOULD VOTE FOR HIM AND HE SHOULD BRING BIG CHANGE TO SRILANKA JOINING ALL RELIGION AND RESPECTING ALL CULTURE GOD IT I honor you and Thank you for being a watchman through the night over this land. KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON AT ALL TIMES. This election does have consequences, more babies will die, more children will be trafficked, corruption will continue and spread. Runoff elections are held when no candidate secures the required majority of 50% of votes. The problem as noted by Attorney General William Barr in a recent New York Times Magazine interview is the potential for fraud. We decree, declare, & be live in the authority of Jesus that the USA will turn to you again. What Does It Really Mean That Your Body Is a Temple? Ahah Ahah Ahahhhhhhhh WE REJOICE AND AGAIN I SAY WE REJOICE AND DANCE AS DAVID DANCED BECAUSE YOU ARE IN OUR MIDST \o/ However, Christians are not truly citizens of this world, but are just passing through to an eternal home. Thank you for all that you are doing for the Kingdom. yes praying and more importantly PRAISING God for our God inhabits praise, and for the release of light (I read somewhere, liked the idea ) some fasting. Hear us, good Lord. Soon after the election, a statement on the Christian Broadcasting Network, founded by Robertson, now 90, stated its not over and added that many tried and true Christians thought theyd heard God tell them Trump would win a second term.. WebAn Election Prayer to Mary. HELP US TO HONOR YOUR WORK, Lord Jesus. Under the Constitution, only Congress has the power to change the election date. You alone are God and we pray Your will to be done in this Election based on Your live, mercy and Grace rooted in Thy Faithfulness. He is the RIGHTEOUS WAYWE WILL CONTINUE TO WALK THEREIN. May His will be done in these elections and may the plans of His enemies set on causing destruction, be brought to nought. Are the hands that fill out our voting ballot; That the same eyes that read your word. (Heb 5:14, Hos 14:9), 8. Finally, just as You brought our salvation from the horrible death of Your Son, we pray that from the political campaigns of this world, You will bring about great good for Your people. As a family, with younger children, we have used your various resources to guide our families prayer times for the election. Let your people go to the promised land so we can freely spread the gospel and do the great commission for the Kingdom of God. -Oh Supreme Lord, you have the supreme power over everything; kindly grant your strength to the candidates of the respective parties such that they can work dedicatedly to make their election campaign successful. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.cast all your cares upon the Lord for He cares for you. We humble ourselves before You as we intercede for our Nation during these troubled times and today being an election day. Thank you for your obedience to our heavenly Father. Being a good citizen in this life is a part of the Christian life; even Jesus Christ obeyed the law of the land during His earthly ministry. Tripura Election Results: The BJP-IPFT alliance won 33 seats in the 60-member Tripura assembly, securing its return to power in the northeastern state for the second time in a row.According to the Election Commission website, the BJP bagged 30 seats while the Indigenous People's Front of Tripura (IPFT) got one. Thank you for choosing to put me in this country, at this time, and for Your purposes. Home - 50+ Uplifting Prayers for A Successful Election Campaign. WebPrayer After an Election. 516 W. Sycamore St. Kokomo, Indiana, 46901 USA I will sing unto the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously, the horse and the rider thrown into the sea! Ex 15:1. No one has submitted a prayer yet. In Jesus our Savior and Lords name, amen! Lord God, as the election approaches, WebA Prayer for our Nation as we Prepare to Elect our Leaders In preparation for Election Day, Priests for Life calls upon believers to say this prayer each day Election-Related Rosary Meditations Watch a video explaining this prayer Fill out the form below to let us know of your participation. Only He is able to defeat the demonic powers who seek to destroy us and to bring dishonor to our Lord and King. Imagine how different Thank you for this reference. A Prayer for Election Day: Holy Father, Thank you for the opportunity to have a voice in the way my government runs. NO MORE! O Mighty, Wonderful and Glorious God! Today lets lift up our voices across America and the world with the sound of triumph for the battle is THE LORDS!, and our praises dispels the darkness! We come to You as Your believing people; Your representatives in this earth, the agents of Your government in the earth. Thank you M. J. May we choose THE LIFE OF JESUS. WebPrayer. Lord, while we are on this earth, we participate in earthly systems of government, and it is important to do so with integrity. The saffron party is leading in two That You will graciously use this nation continually to support and uphold Your people, Israel, and their state. A Prayer for President Donald Trump Dear Lord, We thank you that no matter who is in office you are sovereign over all. . Blessings of peace to you and yours. Give us a Parliament committed to the priorities of your kingdom, so that peace, compassion, truth and justice may prevail among us, May the claimed blood of Jesus be over our country this day. Analysis. May they be awaken at this hour and make wise decision to cast their vote for godly candidates to be placed in leadership positions. Thus I pray that you kindly shower your blessings on those prospective candidates who all honestly want to bring changes into this society and help them such that they can host a successful election campaign and can do everything possible to come into power. Zell noted that the timing of Tuesdays election coincides with the time of the year that Jews traditionally learn the Biblical chapters that deal with the foundation of the Jewish people through the line of Isaac, his binding and the subsequent purchase by Abraham of the tomb, known in Hebrew as mearat hamachpela. God, for the remnant of those of us who still trust You, please, please help us. Ask God to protect Americas Election 2020 and deliver trustworthy results. Father, may there be great awareness and discernment for our Nations election as we pray. He is the RIGHTEOUS WAYWE WILL CONTINUE TO WALK THEREIN. We grow up in Him as we Act like Christ would act. Amen. -Oh Lord of love and power, kindly shower your blessings on the respective candidates of the different parties and guide them such that they can successfully host an election campaign and can clearly explain to the mass about their pre-formulated plans regarding the improvement of their society. There is much chaos, unrest, happening in our Nation, enough to discourage people to not go to the polls today but Father we pray for a spirit of courage to rise within them and we pray for Your protection over them as they cast their vote. -Oh Almighty God, you have the ultimate power over everything, thus here I am today to seek your blessings for the prospective candidates of the respective parties such that they can organize a successful election campaign and can influence the mass with their positive outlook for a better future. Salem Media Group. (2 Cor 8:21), 5. May those who walk in darkness be rescued from the dominion of darkness and be transported into the Kingdom of Gods Beloved Son Colossians 1:13. Thank you, Laura! as they follow in the steps of Jesus and his Apostles May God have mercy on us and save us, as only He can. You must be logged in to post a prayer. How can the quarreling colonists be brought under a unified government? That question is almost as appropriate now as it was in 1787 as delegates to the Constitutional Convention gathered in Philadelphia. YES LORD! (Eph 4:32), 11. While it wont likely change an election result, combined with others like-minded, yes together votes make a difference. AMEN! ALL power and ALL authority, You have given to Your Son Jesus. May lives be changed by the Love of God and may hardened hearts be changed to hearts of flesh so that repentance and revival can come to all in the USA and in the nations of the world. Amen. I only pray believing You hear and Answer, Yes and Amen and so in Jesus Name I say, So Be It. Your plan is greater than those of man. For when you did awesome things that we did not expect, you came down, and the mountains trembled before you. Highland Park Church Ahead of Election Day, a record 244,000 early vote were cast. May you bring to the light for your Namesake, as you have appointed this nation to be a beacon of light to the nations of the world. WebLord, You move in the hearts of people to accomplish your sovereign will. It is written that a false balance is an abomination to the Lord, but a just weight is his delight. Hello, Im Micheal, and I am a writer, spiritualist, and inspirationalist. Remind us in this election year that You have called Christians to be one body. Pray for your fellow intercessor. AMEN! We will always have victory in Jesus and that can never be taken away. This election season has been hard on everyone. Give them your wisdom and guidance. Bless you Belovedbe filled with His perfect Love and Peace today going forward!! Thus I pray that you kindly help the respective parties to host a successful election campaign without any riots or violence, and may they be able to host a peaceful campaign where the candidates can represent the plans and ideologies of the party. May we continue to be ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INVISIBLE. For this land and the diversity of its peoples, Nothing larger than a state representative election. Compiled by The BibleStudyTools Staff Give us the peace that passes understanding about the vote, and the outcome. May Americans elect Your anointed leader who will stir America in the Holy democratic directions. For everyone running for office, whether they win or lose, refresh their spirits and encourage them. (2 Thes 3:3, Ps 34:7), 12. Heavenly Father, Creator of the heavens and earth, we are confident that You sovereignly place every leader and that You have marked the days for which You use them for Your purposes. Web2. Thank you for all that you do for helping us, as believers, to be able to intercede together. Keep all who work from error. The lord is every watchful and as we join together in one accord, the lord will hear from heaven and heal our land. One of the greatest challenges to the 2020 election as seen by many is the possibility of an Electoral College dispute. Call (712) 775-7431, code 2452# any time today to pray with others. Ask God to open your eyes. Would you be okay with that? Father we cry out for Mercy over this nation. God, forgive us for the times we've failed to treat each other as Your creation. If you have benefited from IFA's resources and community, please consider joining us as a monthly support partner. Nun 10:9When you go to war in your land against the enemy who oppresses you, then you shall sound an alarm with the trumpets; and you will be remembered before the LORD your God, and you will be saved from your enemies. Robertson previously has claimed God has told him in advance the winners of other elections, like in 2012 he suggested God told him Mitt Romney would beat President A peaceful transfer of power its the American hallmark. I am proud to call you my fellow believer!!! May only righteous and just , Godly men and women be victorious. We declare smooth transitionno protests..no looting..no killings in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS..AMEN! -Oh, Loving God, kindly shower your blessings on the candidates of the respective parties such that they can host an election campaign successfully where they can prove themselves to be better than the other candidates by showing their initiative to work for the improvement of society. When we enter the voting booth. Holy, mighty and righteous God, we lift this election up to You. We pray that the House, Senate, White House be aligned with Your Will and set into place to accomplish Your will for the protection of the pre-born, Israel and religious freedom. No matter what we hear. The final score? Grant those who vote a clear vision of the difference between candidates. We ask for Your will, Father, for this election and our nation be done. I would like to post this on other social sites. Thank you for democracy, and for the opportunity to pick our leaders on a rotating basis. I ask for the season to not be volatile, and that our nation would see You in it. HE IS THE MOST HIGHTHE MOST HIGHTHE MOST HIGH GOD!! Pull the blinders off Your people, strip off spirits of apathy and abdication and cast them into the Abyss. Thank you for president Trump and his family, thank you for justice and peace through our election process. Donald Trump has done a lot of great things for this country during his first four years as President, and we definitely need him for another four years. we thank you, Lord. For robust democracy and freedom to participate in public life, Lord, in the Name of Your Beloved Son Jesus Christ, we bind, gag, cripple, blind and render ineffective all anti-Christ, witchcraft, religious, deceptive spirits of satan and cast them into the Abyss. Thank you for finding the words. Amen and Amen! Throughout the Bible there are assurances that God will always guide us if believers turn to Him in prayer and ask for His help. We ask from the court to issue a divine restraining order from your court to the illegal activities by the enemy to steal our election in America. Give our leaders wisdom to create solutions that empower people living in poverty to survive and thrive. in these United States of America. America needs Donald Trump for four more years as President. Abba Father, God Lord, if You are for us who ever be against us. Never stop praying. No, but likewise, when many people sharing the same vision for the future participate and pray, God moves and blessings happens. For leaders who serve the common good, Thus I pray to you kindly let the candidates of the respective parties host their election campaign successfully such that the common people get a chance to choose the suitable candidate for them according to their needs and demands. -Oh, Loving God, here I am today to pray for the prospective candidates of different parties such that their hard work and dedication can prove to be fruitful for them and they can be able to gather a mass of people to host their election campaign successfully. I feel terrible because he is gone. church@highlandpc.com Call our leaders and political candidates to a new level of respect and civility. Pray especially that God will raise up leaders who will stand for justice and morality, and will seek Gods will in all they do. God IS in control and he hears the prayers of his people! Show us how to listen with open and humble hearts, especially to people different from us. Please forgive us all our transgressions and cleanse us from all our unrighteousness. -Oh, Everlasting God, kindly shower your blessings on the candidates of the respective parties such that they can host their election campaign successfully and can make the crowd believe in their plans and agendas of improving the overall lifestyle of the people after rising into power. Lord of every time and place, God of integrity and truth, Amen Sister Amen To God be ALL THE GLORY FOR WHAT GREAT THINGS HE HAS SURELY DONE IN OUR LAND!! wiser individual to serve. I praise you for the vote that I have. The election was set to the backdrop of Republicans zeroing in on crime as a salient campaign issue. That is an excellent move on your part and I know our Lord heard your prayer. In a constitutional government like America, the power to govern is given to the people. Allow decisive and overwhelming victories five points up for Your candidates, five points down and out for those who are not Your candidates. Amen, amen, amen! Holy Spirit, hover over the FYI: https://www.globalresearch.ca/chief-science-officer-pfizer-says-second-wave-faked-false-positive-covid-tests-pandemic-over/5724753. I agree wholeheartedly with this comprehensive prayer for our nation today in Jesus name! In Luke 18, it is written that if the widow got justice from the unjust judge, would a righteous God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him? Pour out Your Spirit on ALL men and women during this time. Article Images Copyright 2023 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Here are eight prayers for the 2020 election season: Photo credit: Getty Images/Hermosa Wave. God, please forgive us when we have put You on the back burner, please forgive us for the abortions that have been performed, all in the name of convenience. God may you always guide them such that they can remain faithful towards the mass while they try to pursue the mass. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ. With less than 100 days before voting, Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliff is regularly briefing senators in a classified setting at the Capitol. Will the elections of 2020 be a legal slug fest? 12. All mighty Elohim, open the doors to the White House to YOUR candidate and close them shut on the opposing candidate. On February 21, the IPC minister had asked the NC to announce a date for the PFF elections in a weeks time, warning that the government may approach FIFA over the matter. GOD CAN NEVERWILL NEVERNOT EVER WILL HE BE DETHRONEDHE IS NEVER CAUGHT OFF GUARD!! The battle belongs to the Lord.He alone is capable! Thank you! Dear Lord, thank You that we have government representatives who believe Your truth. Thank you for putting me here on this planet for such a time as this. and guide us to your Kingdom of justice and peace. It is a joy to pray this prayer with thousands of my brothers and sisters. In the mighty name of Jesus we pray!! Sometimes You do not always want the best -Oh Lord of love and power, kindly shower your blessings on the prospective candidates of the different parties and help them to host a successful election campaign since Lord, I know and I believe that your help and support will motivate them and will give rise to the healthy competitive feeling into them. Father God, we cry out to You at this historical moment of our nation, at this crossroads we are facing. Hear us, good Lord. Lord we pray that there would be Repentance and remorse for the individual sins and corporate sins of the church in America and the Nation. Thus I pray that you kindly stay by the side of the prospective candidates of different parties and help them organize a successful election campaign since Lord, I believe that without your presence, it would become impossible for them to make their election campaign successful. He said yes! So I did. Give us a breakthrough and replace those that are working against you with righteous people in the Congress and the Senate; to protect the Constitution of the United States of America! Marvelous time with God just now because of your writing and sharing steps, verses and faith in His Mighty Hand of power, authority and love for us! Praying today for people voting and Gods will to prevail, I saw a strong current from witchcraft pulling the voting to the left. so that we may choose leaders who hear your Word, Watch a video explaining this prayer. (1 Pt 5:8), 3. He is author of. We humbly ask that you will intervene and scatter the enemys plans for this nation made great by your grace. Please be the Lord over this nation above all else. I began reading books and articles from Dr. Father in heaven, as we approach this election on Tuesday, I pray. GREATER are You O God than all of them put together! "My son, do not let wisdom and understanding out of your sight, preserve sound judgment and discretion; they will be life A Prayer for the 2020 Election Holy Father, Thank you for the opportunity to have a voice in the way my government runs. pour out your Holy Spirit an baptize us afresh in your love mercy. You Word says that You change the times and the seasons, so You are in control of this phase in our nations history. In Jesus name I pray, amen. WebContained in the plan is a theory of how to win the election. If your court does not issue a restraining order for the enemy, they will endanger the integrity of our election and put your plan for this nation in danger. Lord, we do believe that You have a special destiny for the United States, and we pray that nothing that Satan will do will be able to hinder that destiny. We bind our prayers with every Christian praying. Sometimes to teach us a lesson and sometimes to bring glory to your name. Most Holy Mother, we beg you to reclaim this land for the glory of your Son. Pray too that our nation will turn to God, and that we may experience true spiritual revival. that they may uphold fairness, honesty and truth. You are a watchman on the wall, standing in the gap! Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in the Heaven! I ask for the season to not be volatile, and that our nation would see You in it. It has not happened at any time in Americas history, even during the nations Civil War, the 1918 influenza pandemic, or terrorist attacks. Men and women oppressed because of race or creed, religion or gender. But what is most important is Your will, not mine. That Your Mighty Holy Majestic power sweeps over America today with Your outpouring of the Holy Spirit! -Oh Lord, you are all humble and kind. The righteous judge in Heaven will avenge the widow speedily. How Daniels Prophecy of 70 Weeks Connects to the End Times. Here are four ways to pray over a president, whoever he may be: Pray honestly, but with mercy. We pray in Jesus name. We ask for your favor on America, that what the devil meant for evil you will turn for good. Thank you Jesus for sweet victory! I prayed for the Holy Spirit to bring it back to the flow for the course it is meant to go. to believe that most of the time, however, You do want the more ethical and I have been praying all night. we thank you, Lord. You shall represent the people before God and bring their cases to God, and you shall warn them about the statutes and the laws, and make them know the way in which they must walk and what they must do. We pray that this election and the victory we plead will be an enablement to a greater awakening and revival that will take this spiritual battle to the very gates of hell and that you will send a great hammer to smash the strongholds over this nation. Sometimes we can get in a hurry and/or be distracted during the voting process. Father, we ask that by your kindness and tender mercy you will give us leaders at all levels that will advance and not oppose your will for this nation and that you will send a mighty wave of your spirit to break the chains of bondage, deceit, and dark power and grant life to those in bondage to sin. Lord, help me win her back. The authors first name was John. We come to you this Election Day asking that you take aware any fear of the unknown and the future. Runoff elections are held when no candidate secures the required majority of 50% of votes. In Jesus name, Amen. I am so thankful to have been a part of the IFA prayer line on this Election Day. Lord God you have chosen to allow men to rule over nations. Amen. May it begin with the election results for which we petition your throne of grace but let it continue in a marvelous spirit led work of your church. During an election, every candidate feels she or he is the best choice, or they The Battle Belongs To The Lord! Give us Your Victory for the GLORY of your Name! Release us from the shackle of spiritual Egypt and the spirit of Pharaoh over America after 400 years this coming 11/11/2020. Create an IFA account or login to comment, pray and interact with our community. Help us O God that we will return, repent, reconcile with You so that we will receive from You a revival of the spirit and restoration of fellowship with You in our daily walk, to follow You, serve You, and worship You and You alone. That this nation will not turn against Israel or take its stand among the enemies of Israel. We must resist their influence in our lives and our nation. Pray that godly men and women will rise up, run for office and WIN. It just seems like a waste of my prayer time to ask Heavenly Father to care whether my team scores more points than the other. 700 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Suite 2101Washington, DC 20003, Mission & ValuesUpcoming EventsBook an Event. Standing in prayer with you from South Africa, my prayers join your prayers for Almighty God to be glorified in America at this time, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. On February 21, the IPC minister had asked the NC to announce a date for the PFF elections in a weeks time, warning that the government may approach FIFA over the matter. Thank You Lord God, thank You for all of those throughout the whole world who stand praying for America today. Pray for the election process to be fair, honest, and free of corruption and manipulation. May other Nations look upon America and see LOVE FOR ONE AND FOR ALL. Please allow those who vote for the victor to be magnanimous in victory, and those who did not to be gracious in defeat. Amen. Praying together for our country, for an end to hatred and for a return to one nation under God. More than 1/3 of early voters were aged 65 and older. Lord, we pray that those who will look to You will gain office in our land. live your love, What Does It Mean That There Is No One Holy Like God? Open the eyes of their understanding. I have been also praying to St. Anthony that the result of this presidential election will be Gods choice. May everything that the devil intends for evil at this time be turned around for good, to bring honour and glory to our Heavenly Fathers Name.