I dont know, but creamy garlic fries do it for me; therefore, I like these sauces with my fries! The sauces are perfect for Popeyes classic deals and me, including their famous fried chicken, fish, and even loaded chicken tenders. Shrimp are often served with cocktail sauce, a classic sauce consisting of horseradish, vinegar, lemon juice, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in a ketchup base. This sauce also has only 70 calories, so its a treat for calorie-conscious people. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tenders Meals. Yeah, so try them all, and dont hesitate to mix and match. You can also use it as a dipping sauce or in your favorite recipe. The garlic, dill, and other spices will make this a ranch dressing youll remember. Alonzo and Charlyce longed for a sauce that would perfectly compliment their style of grilling. When you give it a try to taste it for the first time, you get a taste of horseradish sauce with hints of mustard. When you open this sauce packet, youll smell a strong chili scent that might make people with sensitive noses sweat in anticipation. Amazon has encountered an error. Crispy chicken marinated with signature Louisiana flavors on a sesame round bun with Popeyes bold BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, crisp lettuce, and tomato AED 18 Tenders Meals Crunch Box 3 Tenders 3 Tenders, 1 Regular Side, 1 Biscuit, 1 Regular Drink, 1 Garlic Mayo AED 21 Tenders Box 4 Tenders, 2 Regular Sides, 1 Biscuit, 1 Regular Drink, 1 Garlic Mayo Popeyes BoldBQ Dipping Sauce. Cocktail sauce is the standard dip for shrimp and will always be on a menu with this tasty little shellfish. The blackened ranch is also one of my favorites, and I like it more than the classical buttermilk ranch because its much more interesting. You can use Bachans Original Japanese Barbecue Sauce as a marinade, glaze, or dipping sauce for chicken, beef, pork, seafood, or noodles. When you take a bite of this sauce, youll notice that its sweet but less than the other sauces on Popeyes menu. Tenders Meals . Buttermilk ranch as its name goes has the flavor of buttermilk. 12 Boneless Bites, 1 Regular Side, 1 Biscuit, 2 Dips, 1 Regular Drink 29 AED. This smoky, tangy sauce is made with a blend of spices, vinegar, and molasses, and it's the perfect way to add some bold flavor to your favorite grilled meats. Their customers wanted it on everything, the fried fish, French fries, and shrimp! Best Universal Car Stereo Remote: See Which One Works With Your Stereo, Best Sliding Patio Door Stops To Keep Your Home Safe, How To Choose The Best Tablet And Phone Charging Station For Your Home. Well, in any case, we got you covered! whats the closest retail bbq sauce to that. It introduces so many flavors, a wild mix of butter, garlic, and onion, which combine to give you the much-desired punch I told you about! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. 45. This sauce has a flavor profile unlike any other, combining the perfect balance of sweet and spicy ingredients to create an unforgettable taste. What are some of the ingredients in the Heinz Texas Style Bold & Spicy BBQ Barbecue Sauce? Fourth, it adds a nice crispy texture to the chicken. Check the restaurants website or map to find where Popeyes are located near you. Tenders Meals . Signature Sauces: Sweet and tangy BBQ sauce with molasses, spices and slight smoky flavor. However, once opened, it should be refrigerated and used within two months for optimum freshness. Popeyes Wednesday Special Price, Nutrition, And Review, Popeyes Breakfast Menu With Hours and Nutrition, Popeyes Bonafide Chicken Spicy Popeyes Chicken Menu. Customers can ask for one or all of these sauces when they order, and they will be given the condiments at no additional cost. It is also great on burgers and sandwiches. It all depends on your preference, which sauce you like. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Youre hit with a creamy and thick texture when you taste this sauce. Although it does have more carbs which makes it bad for keto-conscious people. The Best Popeyes Bold BBQ Sauce is a savory, zesty sauce that is perfect for chicken and ribs. You can also try it with Popeyes Popcorn shrimp. Its made from a creamy blend of crushed mustard grains and horseradish. 3 Piece Signature Louisiana Chicken Spicy 1,010 kcal 3 Piece Signature Louisiana Chicken Classic 952 kcal Delivery & Pickup Options - 23 reviews of Popeye's "So last night was my first time trying Popeye's. Picked up some regular fried chicken, spicy fried chicken, fries, mashed potatoes, slaw, biscuits and mac and cheese. We are sorry. Six 195 oz bottles of Heinz Texas Style Bold & Spicy BBQ Sauce. 2. Especially if you order mild tenders, but dont take my word for it, try it! There are many reasons why best popeyes bold bbq sauce is necessary. Protein. Not only is it spicy, but sweet at the same time! Check out this article which includes complete information about Popeyes Sauces. Its even famous in other restaurants, but if you ask me, Popeyes Blackened ranch is the best! There are rare cases in which this makes sense, but those cases are few and far between. Cattlemens Sweet & Bold BBQ Sauce is the perfect way to add flavor to your favorite recipes. Capital City Mambo sauce is a sweet and tangy addition to any dish that is perfect for wings, chicken, pork, beef, seafood, burgers, rice or noodles. Popeyes is one of the best options. Try this new sauce today and discover just how delicious it is! Maybe youll decide on multiple sauces that suit your fancy, or perhaps just choose one and order multiple of those! What Flavor is VooDEW? One 40 oz bottle of Bulls Eye Original Barbecue Sauce Bulls Eye Original Barbecue Sauce is made with flavorful ingredients Barbecue sauce has a bold, robust flavor with a hint of sweetness BBQ sauce has a rich, thick texture for easy spreading and dipping Contains 50 calories per serving. The Popeyes All-Star Sauce functions a blend of Spicy Cajun spices with fish fry sauce, creamy ranch and garlic butter. What is the barbecue sauce made of? Remember how I said that Popeyes is great at making classic fast food sauces into something new and exciting? 12 Boneless Bites, 1 Regular Side, 1 Biscuit, 2 Dips, 1 Regular Drink 29 AED. Besides this, its a little spicy, too; this sets it apart from ketchup and makes it super tasty. The sweetness of the honey sauce and the taste of spicy chicken tenders will rock your taste buds! The sauces are a perfect way to take your fast food to the next level, and if you play your cards carefully, you can make the combo worth dying for! I rank the following sauces in descending order, from my favorite to least liked. You will not be dissapointed. So when youre looking for a bold, flavorful BBQ sauce that is sure to please, reach for Cattlemens Sweet & Bold BBQ Sauce. Made with only clean, non-GMO ingredients like soy sauce, cane sugar, mirin, tomato paste, ginger, green onion, rice vinegar, garlic and sesame oil, our sauce is cold-filled to preserve freshness and eliminate the need for additives or preservatives. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Great on chicken, pork and spare ribs, either as a BBQ marinade or for use as a table sauce. Total Fat 0g. 6- Popeyes BoldBQ Sauce. An all-white meat chicken breast filet marinated in our signature Louisiana seasonings,on a Sesame Bun with Popeyes Bold BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese. This is the Popeyes Saucesmentioned in the above tables, Hope you may like it but as yet if you have any type of query then you can post a comment in below comment box. Looking for a barbecue sauce with a little bit of a kick? Dip it up Add a dipping sauce to your favorite dish for added texture and flavor. Tenders Meals. A convenient variety pack of our two best selling sauces: Mild Mambo sauce and Sweet Hot Mambo sauce Capital City mambo sauce creates a sweet and tangy addition to any dish Our delicious sauce is versatile and can be used as a marinade, glaze, dipping, finishing sauce or even for food on the grill Capital City Mambo sauce has been featured in various reputable news outlets such as First We Feast, The Hot Ones, The Washington Post, Buzzfeed, Thrillist, Refinery 29, Complex, The Kitchn, Black Enterprise, and much more From Washington DC, with love! Popeyes chili sauce is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite chicken sandwich or fried chicken. With its thick, rich texture and bold taste, this sauce is sure to please any barbecue lover. That is having the most traditional buttermilk flavor and is sure to please. How much sugar is in Bulls-Eye Original BBQ Barbecue Sauce? Chicken Meals Chicken on the bone, marinated for 12 hours in our signature blend of Louisiana herbs and spices. What are Popeyes Locations near me to get Popeyes? Great on chicken, pork and spare ribs, either as a BBQ marinade or for use as a table sauce, Heinz Texas-Style Bold & Spicy BBQ Sauce is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Looking for a way to add bold flavor to your grill recipes? . Heinz Texas Style Bold & Spicy BBQ Sauce is a sauce the entire family loves. 3. I like pairing it up with chicken tenders, but thats only because I love chicken! The perfect housewarming gift for any grill lover, the McCormick Grill Mates Unique Blends Grilling Variety Pack is a must-have for anyone who loves to cook outdoors. The unique flavor of the sauce will keep your guests coming back for more. A flavorful, teriyaki ish barbecue sauce made with clean, non GMO ingredients 2. Crunch Box 3 Tenders. Still, it is well-balanced and not too much. The spices give it a nice kick while the garlic and onion powders round out the flavors. Please try again. Its creamy, buttery, and sour, but it lacks something in my eyes; you could say it lacks a punch. Blackened ranch destroys all the stereotypes about regular ranch sauce! It is typically used on chicken and is one of the more popular sauces offered by Popeyes. So you can buy Popeyes sauces or take it as a favor after requesting. This set includes four delicious seasonings: Spicy Montreal Steak, Mesquite, Smokehouse Maple, and Chipotle & Roasted Garlic. You can confuse it with ketchup, but the taste is entirely different! Even the simple honey packet is a clear winner over the sauce selections of many other fast-food restaurants. Treat your guests to the best with Popeyes fantastic meal deals. With these delicious sauces, you can enjoy your favorite Popeyes flavors in a new way. 18 AED. An all-white meat chicken breast filet marinated in our signature Louisiana seasonings,on a Sesame Bun with Popeyes Bold BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese. Buttermilk ranch is the equivalent of the classic ranch dressing in American cuisine. If you like it, sweet Wild honey mustard is super tasty. With over 3,000 restaurants in the United States, finding a nearby Popeyes should be easy. Wild Honey mustard is also sweet and spicy with mustard earthiness, making it the second choice. Sweet heat comes second as the sweet and spicy taste, along with its being light, makes it the favorite choice for many. Popeyes also serves up its delicious offerings throughout the week, making it an excellent option for any party or business meeting. Tenders Meals Boneless Bites Meal. Yes, the barbecue sauce is gluten-free. For more information about Popeyes Menu, visit theirpopeyes.com, If you want to Popeyes Menu Other menu Services and Prices information then visit our websitepopeyes-menu-price.info. The regular ranch is so bland, isnt it? To make the most of this chance to enhance your meal, try each one and consider which adds the most flavor. This twist on the traditional po'boy sandwich adds flavor and veggies while reducing fat and calories. So, just chill out and read on! The restaurant offers a variety of delicious sauces, categorized as follows: Those familiar with outdoor cooking and sauce-making will find Bold BQ sauce a familiar flavor. This sauce has a rich, smoky flavor with a hint of sweetness. It not only tastes good on ribs and chicken, but try it on your fish, vegetables, and fries! Personally, as I treasure sweet and spicy, I combine sweet heat sauce with everything. Check with the restaurant near you to find out the current prices and menus. The sauce is perfect for adding an extra kick to your favorite fried chicken dish and can be found in select restaurants across the country. This website is a participant in the Amazon Associate program and will earn from qualifying purchases, 7790 Cypress Lake DriveFort Myers, Florida, 33907Get DirectionsPhone:(239)437-4377, 2023 University Grill - All Rights Reserved. Plus, it comes in a convenient 1-gallon jug, making it easy to add flavor to your recipes. Popeyes Mashed Potatoes w/ Cajun Gravy. Where is Capital City Mambo Sauce Variety 2 Pack Sweet Hot & Mild |. It welcomes various sauces that genuinely complement the savory flavors of the sandwich. Picking which fast food joint to buy your finger-food-fried-chicken-product-based lunch using the quality of available dipping sauces as the criteria is sort of like picking what cell phone to purchase based on its after-market case options, or which woman to marry based on her favorite cereal. Download the app and order your favorites today! 10g. There are 170mg of sodium in a 2 tbsp serving. Do you want a name for your favorite future condiment? The only difference is that blackened ranch dressing contains additional ingredients that make it spicier. If you mix and match everything, youre sure to find something you like. 12 Boneless Bites, 1 Regular Side, 1 Biscuit, 2 Dips, 1 Regular Drink 29 AED. Super exciting to reach a new market! Once your tongue gets used to the strong taste of vinegar, honey comes through like a soothing balm and is a welcome guest at the party. Ingredients 3 tablespoons butter 3 tablespoons minced garlic 1 cup finely chopped onion cup soy sauce 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce 3 tablespoons chili powder 1 tablespoon ground black pepper 1 tablespoon paprika 1 teaspoon white pepper 1 teaspoon dry mustard teaspoon ground ginger teaspoon cayenne pepper teaspoon dried thyme Popeyes Sweet Heat Sauce is the perfect condiment for those who enjoy a combination of sweet and spicy flavors. Still, all of the sauces taste great, so pick one for yourself. 0g. Theres nothing quite like the taste of a good barbecue sauce. The sauce's name is very creative, not the taste, though. How long does Popeyes sauce last, and what tips to make it last longer? It also has a bit of sweetness and heat, which can really liven up a meal. With its delicious flavors and unique twist, the Smok n Pepper Jam Sauce is sure to become a favorite among Popeyes fans. There are 4g of sugar in a 2 tbsp serving. Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Original BBQ Sauce, 18 Oz, Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Honey BBQ Sauce, 18 Oz, Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Hickory Smoked BBQ Sauce, 18 Oz, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. Many restaurants restrict the number of sauces allotted per meal, not Popeyes, though! So just take it and spread it on a chicken sandwich or fried chicken, or use it as a dipping sauce to come up with something new and delicious. At only $2.99 per bottle, it is very affordable. Cheesy Bbq Chicken Sandwich Crispy chicken marinated with signature louisiana flavors on sesame round bun with popeyes bold bbq sauce, cheddar cheese, crisp lettuce, and tomato. Plus, its made without gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans or caramel color, so you can feel good about serving it to your family and friends. Wow! This batter offers an ideal consistency, ensuring a firm grip while limiting absorption to preserve the desired crispiness. Nutrition Facts. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. How long does Popeyes buffalo sauce last? Whether youre having a large gathering or an important business meeting, Popeyes has the perfect food to please your guests. Its tasty for sure, but in my opinion, with tenders, it shines! The possibilities are unlimited, so lets get started! Sweet and tangy BBQ sauce with molasses, spices and slight smoky flavor. Probably, youll like different sauces with different foods. Is the barbecue sauce gluten-free? So, next time youre in the mood for some delicious barbecue, be sure to grab a bottle of Bulls Eye Original BBQ sauce. The combo of earthy sweetness combined with the saltiness of chicken is a classic pairing. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Some tips for using Popeyes Bold BBQ sauce to create the perfect dish include: -Using it as a marinade for chicken, pork, or beef-Brushing it on grilled or roasted meats-Stirring it into a pot of beans or rice-Using it as a dipping sauce for fried chicken, shrimp, or vegetables-Adding it to your favorite barbecue sauce recipe. Trademarks and logos belong to the people who made them. For a sour and spicy taste, go for the Bayou Buffalo sauce. The available sauces to add to the meal are essential to that flavor. Regarding restaurant food, many people have distinct preferences regarding what side menus and sauces they like. The spices come in a variety of flavors, including classic barbeque, sweet heat, and bayou buffalo. All the sauces taste great, though, and you should choose one for yourself. Popeyes puts Hottie sauce on both its famous chicken sandwich and its new(ish) chicken nuggets. Popeyes offers a variety of flavorful sauces which can be sure to fulfill any flavor. TheCapital City Mambo Sauce Variety 2 Pack is available for purchase on Amazon.com. The most noticeably thing about the fried chicken is the crust. 12 Boneless Bites, 1 Regular Side, 1 Biscuit, 2 Dips, 1 Regular Drink 29 AED. An all-white meat chicken breast filet marinated in our signature Louisiana seasonings,on a Sesame Bun with Popeyes Bold BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese. Allow yourself to experience a magical taste with every bite. Texture: This sauce has a thick and sticky texture that clings to your food perfectly. 18 AED. Pefect blend of sweet, savory, and smokey. The Contenders: Popeye's Mardi Gras Mustard Sauce, McDonald's Honey Mustard Sauce, and Burger King's Honey Mustard . There are only two vegan sauces at Popeyes: the BoldBQ sauce and the Creole Cocktail sauce. Family Box 16 Pcs 20 Pcs Family Meal 20 Pcs Tenders Meal Two Can Dine Signature Sides Cajun Fries Large What is in the Capital City Mambo Sauce Variety 2 Pack? Popeyes Gravy: Louisiana Savory Treat and Recipe. The mustard flavor of the Mardi gras mustard also does well, and thats why it made this list! Popeye BBQ Sauce Brand: Popeye No reviews About this item Pefect blend of sweet, savory, and smokey $16.99 $18.98 in in Canned & Jarred Carrots Climate Pledge Friendly Product Description This barbecue sauce is the perfect sauce for all your meats. Regardless of preference, sandwiches, fried chicken, nuggets, and seafood remain staples in many individuals diets. If you notice, its similar to the Blackened ranch. Tenders Meals Boneless Bites Meal. No matter what you eat, its super tasty, but dont forget to pair it with something spicy, like a spicy chicken tender, and youll have a magical combination! How long does the Heinz Texas Style Bold & Spicy BBQ Barbecue Sauce last? Earn Free Popeyes Apple Pie or Fries with a $20+ Buy at Popeyes Chicken Through to February 12 : A Rewards Exclusive. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It can be used as a marinade, baste, or even a dipping sauce. Color: The sauce has a deep red color with flecks of black pepper throughout. This sauce is terrific for you if youre okay with carbs and only care about the calories. Your email address will not be published. Orlando, Florida. A versatile condiment perfect for wings, chicken, beef, pork, seafood, and more 5. From the classic barbeque flavor to the smoky honey mustard, Popeyes offers a variety of delicious dipping sauces to tantalize your taste buds. You cant buy Popeyes sauces anywhere; the only way to buy them is by ordering them with your meal at Popeyes. In addition to being available on the standard menu, its also on the kids menu of Popeyes. Wild honey mustard is also a great pairing as its sweet and sour honey mustard with a bit of heat. First, it is a thicker sauce, which gives it a heartier flavor. Are you in love with Popeyes famous fried chicken but need right dipping among Popeyes sauces to wash it down with? Those trying Popeyes for the first time can rest assured they will love the meal they receive. These sauces are guaranteed to enhance any dish with their perfect balance of flavors and spices. Whether youre looking for something spicy, sweet, or in between, Popeyes sauces are sure to please. Required fields are marked *. Other sauces available include Sweet, Tangy, and Creamy Garlic Caesar. 1. Condiment for Wings, Chicken, Beef, Pork, Seafood, Noodle Recipes, and More. You can also try pairing it with fries; I think they taste better. This unique combination of ranch dressing and black pepper will tantalize taste buds and provide an unforgettable culinary experience. church, El Bethel Temple in. 2 2 2 comments Best Add a Comment Dictnasty 1 yr. ago I'd like to know :) boyrune4 1 yr. ago Sweet baby rays original flavor is the closest! If you think BBQ sauce is tasty, then youll treasure it. So, you can enjoy it guilt-free! The simple honey sauce is also great with spicy tenders; the taste gets mixed and makes everything burst with flavor. These sauces go best with sandwiches. Carbs. Its the perfect sauce for your budget, and you can have it with Popeyes biscuits. Despite its potency, it is well-balanced and does not overwhelm. Why wouldnt you have BBQ sauce with chicken? 3 pieces (126g) Log food: Popeyes Bonafide Spicy . So youre better off going to a vegan restaurant instead! Did you know that this sauce started as a temporary promo, but the fans liked it so much that Popeyes permanently added it to the menu? Best Popeyes Bold BBQ Sauce is made with all natural ingredients and contains no artificial flavors or colors. So if youre looking for something new and exciting, check out the wide selection of Popeyes sauces! Although it doesnt have many calories (only about 70), its still high in carbs (19 grams!). Popeyes famous fried chicken sandwich has been a hit since its launch in 2019. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. When selecting a sauce from Popeyes menu, customers can rely on their taste buds to decide. Its a delicious sauce thats a fan favorite! Cold filled to preserve flavor and eliminate the need for additives or preservatives 3. This sauce tastes like a regular BBQ sauce, and it's nothing special. These sauces will surely take your meal to the next level! The sauces name is very creative, not the taste, though. This classic sauce is made with flavorful ingredients and has a bold, robust flavor with a hint of sweetness. If you enjoy the flavor of smoky barbecue, then youll love Best Popeyes Bold BBQ Sauce. Lastly, it has a slightly smoky flavor that really brings out the flavor of BBQ food. Made with carefully sourced premium ingredients like tomato paste, natural hickory smoke, spices and molasses, this sauce delivers exceptional cling and coverage for all kinds of burgers, chicken and wings. Cookie Notice So sauces for Popeyes fried chicken and for Popeyes sandwiches are just amazing with exceptional flavor. Thats why people dont like it too much. In the appalling of the removal of Blackened Ranch from the Popeyes menu, Sweet Heat would become an alternative go-to option. The aftertaste following the strong taste of mustard is the profound sweetness. Inspired by the flavors of one of Americas best barbecue regions, this sauce is made with spices like cumin and chili powder for a one-of-a-kind bold and spicy flavor. 100.0% Total Carbohydrate 45 cal. 0%. The sweet tanginess is unique to this, and you dont know if youll like it until you try it! AED 21. The limited-time Hottie Sauce from the chicken chain is a mix of sweet and sour flavors with a base of tangy cayenne pepper sauce. I like the sweetness combined with the spicy tenders, so sweet heat is the option. Look no further than Popeyes Bold BBQ Sauce! Creole Cocktail is nice, kind of like eating ketchup with a sandwich. He taught me that I can do anything by saying these words to me: All you have to do is" and the rest was left up to me. The sauces with a lot of carbs have lots of sugars; hence, they are sweeter! Popeyes sweet heat sauce tastes much better compared to other restaurants. When youre looking for a smoky, sweet BBQ sauce that will take your dishes to the next level, look no further than Cattlemens Sweet & Bold BBQ Sauce. If youre looking for a flavorful meal that wont break the bank, Popeyes is the place for you. Popeyes sauces offer something uncommon among most other fast food chicken chains: an added twist to traditional favorites. The unique ingredients in Popeyes Bold BBQ Sauce are vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. It has a great smoky flavor that can really add depth to a dish. The taste of the Tartar sauce is moderately sweet with hints of sourness and spiciness. This sauce offers an unparalleled taste that sets it apart from other offerings. Other options include Bayou Buffalo, Blackened Ranch, and Mardi Gras Mustard. They also infused smokiness with the sweet taste, making it super tasty.