Govt. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. - CD Player, Convertible 2001 Chrysler Prowler Mulholland Blue Edition in Midnight Blue Pearl Metallic paint. Would you like to view the latest search results? when you buy AND MORE! It has the 426 max wedge intake 1965 Plymouth Belvedere with extensive nut and bolt restoration with no expense spared. ! 1999 Plymouth Prowler Roadster, 3.5 Liter V-6 Engine with 253 HP, Automatic Transmission with Auto Stick, Black Exterior over Black Leather 1999 Plymouth Prowler 8500 actual miles. Used Plymouth Prowler Riverdale NJ for sale, Used Plymouth Prowler in Fayetteville, AR, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in Mount Dora, FL, Best BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe Lease Deals in Fremont, CA, Best Audi E-Tron Lease Deals in Minneapolis, MN, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in North Canton, OH, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Only 346 cars were produced in this color. Recent Arrival! Sell Us Your Vehicle. only 22K Miles !! Buying Tips When I said I had a friend who does it then it became they'd throw in a tank of gas for the perfect 10 survey. deals. Listed 7 days ago, Modesto, CA Listed today, East Hanover, NJ See more Plymouth Prowler Convertible insights. Plymouth Prowler Convertible 1999 *NO LUXURY TAX*Not all our inventory is on site. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. All paper work from day one. Listed 156 days ago, Bloomington, IL Contact the dealership with - Save $382 on average: January, February, September, October, November, December are good times to buy to find the best prices. Would you like to view the latest search results ? There are 2 dealerships near you that received an Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award that have the Plymouth Prowler for sale in stock. As far as power goes the rating is 253 HP . Beautiful car, fun to drive and definitely made people look since you don't see many of them around. Learn more, AllClassifieds.ca About Us Shopping Guide Privacy Policy Your Ads Here, Tue Feb 28 2023 08:00:13 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), Kia for sale in Division No. Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 500000. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. He sought out Reid, This 1999 Plymouth Prowler for sale has a 3.5 Liter V6, 4-Speed Automatic Transmission with Autostick, Only 470 Actual Miles! Towbin Dodge, located in the Valley Auto Mall in Henderson, is pleased to offer this Prowler Purple Metallic Clear Coat 1999 Plymouth Prowler for purc GOD AWFUL EXPERIENCE. Featured. Average price for Used Plymouth Prowler: $35,836. Browse Plymouth Prowler vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $799,952. Used Plymouth Prowler for Sale Under $10,000. Click. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. - - The price on the internet is nowhere near the price they charged me in person. Own a piece of American history with our 2000 Plymouth Prowler Roadster with Super Low Miles in Black! Edmunds has 88 Used Plymouth Prowlers for sale near you, including a 2001 Prowler Convertible and a 2000 Prowler Convertible ranging in price from $25,250 to $37,995. Average savings of $3,320. $59,900 Dealership CC-1692591 1997 Plymouth Prowler $55,000 Salvage. 2000 Prowler Black Tie Show Car. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. GIVE US A CALL AT (630) 858-8388 Looking to Finance? KBB Instant Cash Offer! Listed 226 days ago, Richmond, TX Very clean survivor car! - VIN: 1C3EW65G81V703884 Stock: 703884T01 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-21-2023, Located in Dallas, TX / 959 miles away from Provo, UT. They even lied about many other things. Wrecked PLYMOUTH PROWLER for sale PLYMOUTH PROWLER salvage for sale: 34 Medium final bid : $9,093.38 Minimal final bid : Unknown Maximal final bid : $27,925.00 1 2 PLYMOUTH PROWLER 2001 PLYMOUTH PROWLER 2000 PLYMOUTH PROWLER 1999 Well maintained. White 30 Day - 1000 Mile Comprehensive Warranty.NO HAGGLE PRICING! The Ford Bronco is undoubtedly an American icon and one of our top 10 classic trucks of all time. After. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. I have purchased multiple cars from Ford Country and love them because they are 100% opposite of Towbin in terms of sales approach. 62269, O'Fallon, Saint Clair County, IL. We have 3 Plymouth Prowler vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 2 personal use cars. Both the car and trailer have been lovingly owned and maintained by the current owners for the last 17 years. Charges 25,008 km Hatch Automatic 8cyl 273L Petrol Dealer Used Car NSW Contact seller View details I will NOT speak to anyone else. I have brought my prowler up to 143 on speedo with only mod being black cat exhaust that makes the car sound like a formula 1 Indy car . or $772/mo. Buy Car Online from Live Car Auction in USA/Canada. Mike P. explained everything He even slipped a paper in the middle of some other items for me to sign saying I agreed it was a perfect 10so when I come back and blast them on the survey they can pull that piece of paper out and be like but he said everything was great. home delivery on some or all of its cars. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Not only did they make sure the car was in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition- Angie personally delivered it to my home. Out of the four people I dealt with while I was there--the finance guy I signed my paperwork was great (but then again they already had my purchase so of course he is going to be relaxed)--some middle guy they dress up in a chef get up to "deliver the car" was a nice guy but again he was one that made sure I was going to give a 10 on the survey. Clear All . I am excited to present you this beautiful Plymouth Prowler with only 13029 miles and it is from . Plymouth Prowler listings also offer automatic transmission. Oakville, Ontario There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Used Cars for Sale Plymouth Prowler Under $10,000. Wrecked PLYMOUTH PROWLER salvage auction history Copart & IAAI. Listed 352 days ago, Daytona Beach, FL Govt. Enter amount 2000 Plymouth Prowler Gateway Classic Cars of Scottsdale is proud to present for sale, on consignment, this rare find of a . Listed 141 days ago, Dallas, TX If you demand the best things in life, this terrific 2001 Plymouth Prowler is the Performance car for you. Purple, and Exceptional! 1997 Plymouth Prowler. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Show all . When you challenge them, the manager wont even talk to customers. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a Fully Detailed. Black interior. 1999 Plymouth Prowler $33,900 1999 4,809 Kms 2 doors This Used 1999 Plymouth Prowler with Black Exterior and Black Interior color has only 4809 Kms. - First year production run complete with all brochures, window sticker, and production let. - Call 561-622-0101. - This example is a pampered two-owner car. Plymouth Prowler for Sale 3.5l v6 automatic transmission convertible top low mileage new tires 1999 plymouth prowler base convertible 2-door 3.5l 1999 plymouth prowler very rare yellow excellent condition (US $26,950.00) 2000 plymouth prowler convertible 2-door 3.5l show car (US $25,990.00) No, Jump To: Listed today, Puyallup, WA ***BE THE TALK OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH THIS ONE!! Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Sensibility and practicality define the 2000 Plymouth Prowler! 587 Great Deals out of 8,091 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 29 listings starting at, 16 Great Deals out of 209 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 2000 Plymouth Prowler 2D Convertible 3.5L V6 MPI 24V High-Output RWD Local Trade, Full Safety Inspection Check.THIS VEHICLE COMES WITH VIN: 1P3EW65G7YV606357 Stock: FP1152 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-24-2023, Located in Bradenton, FL / 1,880 miles away from Provo, UT. This low mileage and one owner example is in beautiful condition. There were no floor mats and even though they were not pictured they shipped me a set from another car. and any applicable fees. I was told I'd get my windows tinted for giving a perfect 10 on the survey. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. Car Reviews, Ratings & Awards | J.D. See more ways to save. - The Plymouth Prowler only comes with gas as a fuel type option. These cars captured the excitement of the great classic hot rods. Shop with us and experience the NAPLETON ADVANTAGE. It was delivered on time and I Love It! Originally ordered as a 383 car but has been upgraded to an early 70's 440 with upgraded internals. Get email alerts on this search. Charges 8,900 km Convertible Automatic 6cyl 3.5L Petrol View car history Private Seller Car Queensland Contact seller View details * If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. - are based on surveys from the CDC and Leiden University Medical Center, and are derived from Filter Vehicles . Choose from 78 Prowler deals for sale near you. With a modern but fairly milquetoast V6 engine, the crazy retro Plymouth Prowler had hot rod looks, but lacked hot rod performance. RARE FIND!! This car is one of the total 8530 Plymouth Prowlers produced. Mileage 31,043 km $36,890 55 1999 Plymouth Prowler Roadster *LOW KM* CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN WOW SAFETY INCLUDED! iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you 1999 Plymouth Prowler Roadster Why This Car Is Special The Plymouth Prowler was a 2-door roadster produced introduced in 1997. Notable for its uniqu VIN: 1P3EW65G2XV504074 Stock: 1553-FL Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-30-2022, Located in Van Nuys, CA / 561 miles away from Provo, UT. Pricing They honored everything they said even gave A but which is refreshing when buying a car Listed 100 days ago, Avondale, AZ Listed 23 days ago. Used Vehicles Under $10,000. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Also has trunk release, power steering, adjustable steering wheel and many more options. Indio, CA Plymouth Barracuda Gasoline Ottawa Ottawa Ontario plymouth cuda 340 1972 automatique slapshift le vhicule a t refait au complet de z par des qui ont le souci Plymouth Barracuda Gasoline Saskatoon Saskatchewan Saskatchewan shaker ring plus 1970 flat top hood from a barracuda 900 306 gmailcom sask deal cash only. Save up to $6,007 on one of 56 used Plymouth Prowlers in Huntsville, AL. When summer is gone and dealers are looking to give them away! Would you like to view the latest search results? The 3.5L V6 with Aluminum Block that started in GET IT SHIPPED Free Auto Shipping Quote: 1999 Plymouth Prowler. Listed 8 days ago, Englewood, CO They sold me a vintage corvette in near showroom new condition. This gorgeous Mulholland Edition includes the dark blue metallic paint with hand painted blue pinstripe (no decal pin-striping) and a dark blue convertible top. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} $47,000. 17/23 City/Highway MPG RWD 4-Speed Automatic with Autostick 3.5L V6 MPI 24V High-Output ACCIDENT FREE CARFAX, LOCAL TRADE.Recent Arrival VIN: 1P3EW65G9XV502550 Stock: P9168 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-22-2022, Located in Edison, NJ / 1,946 miles away from Provo, UT. 1999 Plymouth Prowler 2dr Convertible $ 37,888 $ 657 /mo* 3,487 miles Engine: 3.5L V6 Drivetrain: RWD Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. Great color combo recent service and ready Model: Prowler Just a nice clean Prowler with just 2568 miles on it. Showing results 0 - 0 of 0 . This 2000 Plymouth Prowler is finished in Prowler Black over gray leather upholstery and powered by a 3.5-liter V6 paired with a rear-mounted Nice well kept Prowler and Trailer always covered indoors. - Make an extra $328 on average: March, April, May, June, July, August are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Plymouth Prowler After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We value your privacy. Brand New!!!! Recent Arrival! One Owner! Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Both the car and trailer have been, This one owner 4,997 mile 2000 Prowler 2-tone Woodward edition #110 of 151 was purchased new by our consignor with over $60k invested to make it a one of a kind speed demon. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Powered by the 3.5L V6 mated to an automatic transmission. Powered by the 250HP V6 engine and backed by the 4 speed auto trans. You can get more information about this car from your couch through - 1999 (132) 2000 (91) 2001 (64) more. Listed 16 days ago, Macomb, MI By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to find the best deals. Based on TrueCars inventory, used Plymouth Prowler listings usually offer premium seat material, premium audio, and premium wheels. 3.5L V6 engine, automatic transmission. I havent driven it much because its only been a few days since it was delivered but I am excited and cant wait to enjoy it. Visit Ormond Fine Autos online at www.ormondfineimports.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 386-672-2474 today to schedule Only 2,100 miles. Our recommendations Used Under 50,000 Miles. Just over 900, yes 918 original miles on this exotic collector car and trailer. - Make an extra $328 on average: March, April, May, June, July, August are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Plymouth Prowler Listed 16 days ago, Macomb, MI Clean CARFAX. Like brand new. Blue convertible top, optimum battery. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. 1998 Plymouth Prowler Auto $120,000* Excl. Clean CARFAX. 59 Cars Found, Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. damaged vehicles. We have sold 23281. upon request. Tous nos vhicules sont inspects, reconditionns et prt partir sur nos belle route du Qubec !!!! 17 And 20 Chrome Wheels, New Tires, Factory Tachometer, Folding. When this car rolls down the street all gearheads know exactly what kind of car this is and even non-enthusiasts, Gateway Classic Cars of Las Vegas presents this 1997 Plymouth Prowler this is one of 457 examples built for the models first production year. 1999 Plymouth Prowler 0 1 Photo newly listed Price: $33,996 No Accident or Damage Reported 3+ Owners Multiple Use Service History Dealer: Gary Yeomans Ford Location: Daytona Beach, FL Mileage: 14,300 miles Body Style: Convertible Color: Red Engine: 6 Cyl 3.5 L Find new and used 2000 Plymouth Prowler classic cars for sale near you by classic car dealers and private sellers on Classics on Autotrader. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. If you want to learn more about the Plymouth Prowler, read Edmunds' expert review. Mileage 46,060 miles below avg. There are 73 used Plymouth Prowler vehicles for sale near you, with an average cost of $32,745. - Buy Car Online from Live Car Auction in USA/Canada. If they lack integrity in everything leading up to selling the car, then they certainly cannot be trusted with vehicle integrity, VIN: 1C3EW65G61V703804 Stock: AR039 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-23-2022, Located in Johnstown, NY / 1,919 miles away from Provo, UT. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. We currently have 3634 listed starting at $4500. Clean CARFAX. The used Plymouth Prowler comes in a convertible body style. All original. - Not driven on city streets. Listed 61 days ago, Columbia, KY Chicago Auto Place Bensenville, IL Get a Free Vehicle History Report 1999 Plymouth Prowler 2dr Convertible $ 33,997 $ 590 /mo* 5,802 miles Engine: This 1999 Plymouth Prowler is finished in purple over black, and its 3.5-liter V6 is paired with a four-speed automatic transmission. All of our vehicles . The sales staff will say anything just to sell a car instead of honoring the prices they advertised. expressed or implied. Listed 113 days ago, Eustis, FL Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Charges 8,900 km Convertible Automatic 6cyl 3.5L Petrol View car history Private Seller Car Queensland Contact seller View details 72 Compare 1966 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S Auto $79,500* Excl. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. - I had never purchased a car online, sight unseen before. 1969 Plymouth GTX rotisserie restoration with period correct Super Commando 440 8 cylinder engine, 3-speed automatic transmission, power steering and brakes, Get the nostalgic feeling of this 1966 Plymouth Barracuda. Prowler trim. - Pricing This 1999 Plymouth Prowler is finished in Prowler Red over black leather upholstery and is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 mated to a four-speed 1999 Plymouth Prowler Great looks and in perfect condition with only a few very small paint blemishes on the body. Clean Cars. 57 cars for sale found, starting at $24,900. 5 Pictures. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. About this vehicle This 2000 Plymouth Prowler is an original. Trims, 1-18 of Be prepared to be transformed when you get behind : Whens the best time to buy a convertible? 2000. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Recent Arrival! Ready for any collection or just to be your weekend fun car. Shipping Calculator ground transportation Ocean Transportation $47,000 Dealership CC-1692610 1999 Plymouth Prowler 1999 Plymouth Prowler Convertible Chrysler engineers were given free rein to design whatever they wa .