Then they will cancel your payment without your approval because you refuse to work with them. If nothing happens, try to communicate with them and remind them of your needs. SALES CHAT (SALES ONLY) Over 23,500+ reddit account listings and counting have been posted in the PlayerUp Reddit Marketplace. Read full review of Playerup and 2 comments, Read full review of Playerup and 1 comment, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Requested assistance & nothing. This issue is 100% resolved. Updating review as the issue progress. Have had my ups and downs with this company over the years but in the end everything has worked out smoothly and happy with doing business with playerup since 2018 and will continue to do business with them into 2022. If playerup.com is not connecting or not working right now for you then try its alternatives. Make sure to check onsite as I never received email notifications the service was delivered until I logged into my playerup account. 8). You will be branded as a scammer and a fraud without any proof from their side. Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. I have 2 orders one which has been cancelled by noth parties, one just by me, Site requires me to re-login on nearly every click (using Chrome.). Website had no problem taking my money even though product was already sold. If you disagree with the review, please comment at the bottom. I am not using paypal or bank transfer that could cause some delays and issues on their defense, however there is no delay or potential problem in crypto, except that they do not wish to pay my money. That being said, we urge you to be still careful when conducting business with playerup.com. I'm very depressed about this because i really believe them two years ago i sell 3 accounts in a row, even thinking in selling more accounts but all was a FRAUD. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Full Details / Timeline Of What Happened Can Be Found Here: https://www.playerup.com/threads/warning-vernon-lee-bailey-jr-in-634-summerhill-court-myrtle-beach-south-carolina-fraud-scam.5770206/ I am not getting answers, i am in touch with the buyer and he is happy, i have telegram chat screenshots, i got all the proof i need. Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Videyah Gamer, 2/5/20. 2. These details are sold to third parties and are then used by scammers. Your debt collection claim has been voided since you're not at fault. Contact/call your bank, make sure that these attempted transactions are authorized/approved by your bank. following rank: Here is what you need to know about playerup.com below. Write your message and they will respond within a week. Please note we're currently experiencing extreme delays on transactions and if you need your orders/issues expedited, please alert us so we can resolve this for you immediately. No reply on site, discord, telegram, fb, urgent tickets, 9 months since i sold the acc and only ignored, such a shame i am a silver seller if that means anything anymore that trust is broken, even this review here is to get you reply something send my money,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. They will try to sway you with the promises of payment. There are tons of companies online that are selling your information. 101,000 Post Karma, 10,000 Comment Karma / 9 Months Old / Has Been Gilded / Made It To Front Page, 1 month account | 16241 post karma | 85 comment karma, Real Reddit Accounts | 1+ Years old 20k~ Karma | No Bans, (You must log in or sign up to post here.). PlayerUp with middleman service is a scamming site obviously. I bought an account at this service a week ago. @playerupcom . My money withdrawing keep saying pending for nearly a month now and I have contacted them many times, but they always saying "We are processing your payment blah blah..". Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below, https://www.playerup.com/members/sithis.565380/, https://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/knowledge-base/how-to-cancel-refund-a-middleman-order.72/, http://www.playerup.com/forms/cashout-your-credits.6/respond, https://www.playerup.com/threads/guide-how-to-cancel-a-middleman-order.3146793/, (You must log in or sign up to post here.). 2.) My user name is I purchased something of the site but no one responded to me i didnt have an email sent to me that i have purchased anything but my money was wired to their account i opened multiple tickets but no one actually responded to me edit they resolved my order. Before this, I tried contacting their live chat and support numerous times, and had several two-hour long sessions in their live chat. In 2023, you re-contacted us stating you were scammed. Even if there really is a serious issue with their bank, the way that they handle any negativity about them, how they treat their users, customers and their private information is simply atrocious, illegal and unprofessional. Middleman Support will need the following information below: If you are the owner of this site, don't be afraid to reach out to us. What is Middleman Service: Middleman Service is a service where the Middleman will act as mediator between the seller's and buyer's transaction. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Edit: They asked me to remove negative reviews and claimed that they could handle my issue within an hour, as i refuse to remove my review, they banned me from the site. He defrauded me of $3400 after I relied on him and used Middleman's secure service which turned out to be insecure. Next, they will post every piece of your personal information that they have to blackmail you. Oh, by the way, the site is also Indonesian. It helps by getting your data off the market. Edit Update: Nevermind! Newer Than: Search this forum only. Ignored. The payment held by PlayerUp in escrow is then disbursed to the Seller. It's frustrating, when the initial transaction was made it was agreed to be sold for 500$ but i only received 435$, on the ticket it said the buyer paid 540$, please i'm looking to get this resolved. The account for sale was being sold via an Indonesian gentleman, who was desperately trying to receive payment via PayPal directly at a massively reduced price. View our Knowledge Base for all other commonly asked questions 4). They have an award-winning VPN service, protecting your privacy, securing your identity, and preventing third parties from tracking your device. If you want to do that, subscribe to Incogni right now. I'm working with Player up for almost 1 year it's really great platform to working for buyer and seller. View the Guides Section for all commonly asked questions General Support - Non Middleman Transactions (Not Yet Registered On PlayerUp) This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. Finally was able to get the full account overall I am satisfied and they cant really act until the payment does travel through so that might cause the delay. https://t.me/playerupcom. You can create it here BUY NOW LINK manually OR when you are first creating a thread for your sales, put a price then click "CREATE A BUY NOW LINK HERE" and your Buy Now Link will be created automatically. That's your problem. The best solution that they could provide in my situation was claiming my account from the publisher after I sold it two years ago, which basically means that they screw over both the seller and the buyer. Domain age, Alexa rank, HTTPS valid, Blacklisting, SSL certificates, Source code, Location, IP address, WOT Trustworthiness, Spam reports, Advanced technology, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, Contact options, How to Tell If An Online Transaction Is Safe, 7 Surefire Ways to Spot if a Website is Safe to Use, How To Remove Your Personal Information From The Internet, How To Tell If Someone Is Scamming You Online. Check issue below if it's down for everyone else or just you! Jordon from customer service got a hold of me and straightened everything out. 2 8 8 comments Best Add a Comment nemsionReview 1 yr. ago PlayerUp.com is Scam site i suggest you to go to the police and report 4 After one week no account was transferred despite payment being made. Buyers click on a buy now middleman listing and complete payment. Making a purchase on PlayerUp is fast, easy and secure. You know when you search, for example, for a flight and the next time you look at the same search the prices are higher? The Scam Detectors algorithm finds playerup.com having a medium-authoritative rank of 61.90. XenForo Add-ons by Brivium 2012-2013 Brivium LLC. https://lc.chat/now/1642261/6 General Support - Non Middleman Transactions (Already Registered On PlayerUp) 1). They currently have 600$ and I haven't gotten any other info regarding my purchase since. Tip for consumers:This site is very slow or it is running a scam, I do not advise you to use this site so as not to lose time, nerves and money. Active.. Our Validator gave the rank based on 50 relevant factors. ! ! , , . , . Until I wrote to them about my negative reviews of their service as a last resort. ==================================================== It also. Com/conversations/add? 3. So think very carefully before using their service to buy accounts too. Edit #2: I must say these guys are really responsive. Money was charged 2 times, the second time without my approval. Total radio silence since then. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Surfshark has a super powerful antivirus program. Payment delay? Total radio silence since then. All my orders have been processed and paid for on time. I wished if I read reviews about this website before I pay and waste my money. I sold account for 180$, buyer paid 5.4$ FEE ON TOP of the 180$. They have no support. This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month. I made a transaction on 6/19/2021, and have given middleman plenty of time to process the transaction, i keep making tickets to try to contact a mm representative but all i get is automaded responses, on 06/30/2021 a ticket Therefore please try to be patient more, playerup is a trustworty website to sell and buy accounts. I now have another payment pending since 7 months ago and I'm not receiving any answer to my tickets nor messages in telegram and discord! - Info in their Sellers Guide 2. This approach helps us to give more genuine status of the given website. AWFUL. I was written to receive 156.6$ due to me having to pay the buyer's and my own payment processor's fee (10% buyer + 3% mine) AND when I finally received it, Paypal took ANOTHER 8.76$ from me. To=Middleman&title=Super%20Urgent%20-%20Delayed%20Transaction I sold my account two years ago, but still havent received my money. Why you are not payment to your seller, why you are scamming innocent people using your website playeup.com? @Middleman is the only one who will assist you with your transactions. Hello, i bought an account days ago, and there was a 3 way conversation created, but nor the seller or the middleman are responding. !! I've been doing business in playerup since many years ago and they always hat slow payment system but the last year it's been ridiculous and payments are being delayed for more than 5,6 months! PlayerUp is the leading marketplace for Reddit Accounts since 2017. Don't use this service, you can just lose your money. The Internet is blowing up with websites. We have removed/banned the seller from PlayerUp who is he one in Indonesia, we're in the US. Also i have made yet another withdraw request for that balance which is still at pending state. If the seller is unable to verify ownership of the reddit account, then they're potentially listing a fake reddit account they don't own and you should use the report feature and report this seller to PlayerUp so the moderator team can investigate this seller and take action against them. So far so good. Finally took my account back (temporarily) and made a bad review and I was instantly being dealt with and told to delete my review for now. I have left my account details, please help me out asap! Final I received of the 180$ account I sold: 147.84$. 3.) They have no support. PlayerUp Middleman Services offers complete buyer protection ensuring the buyer will receive a working account before their payment is released to the seller. Anyways since I really needed the money I decided to remove it to receeive the damn money but now it's been two weeks still no response and no payments! All the suspicious sites that Guardio blocks are mostly encountered by you when clicking on unknown links in emails, social media scams, popups, and ads. Making you leave positive reviews in order to get your money is criminal. DeNoblesse. The best solution that they could provide in my situation was claiming my account from the publisher after I sold it two years ago, which basically means that they screw over both the seller and the buyer. Even if there really is a serious issue with their bank, the way that they handle any negativity about them, how they treat their users, customers and their private information is simply atrocious, illegal and unprofessional. At this point I don't care about money, my illegally revealed personal information or their accusations. After testing several fraud prevention products online, we could certainly say the winner is a browser extension called Guardio. Middleman does not seem to respond. The transaction came to fruition but for a month i have not sent money. https://t.me/playerupcom