Very sturdy construction that handles the most enthusiastic play. left in stock. Its also comfy enough that Ive had plenty of pregnant naps on it! We went with the navy as other colours we wanted sold out. It also provides cushion and safety for those times he's having rough moments too. Only [max] left. An absolute winner for both my 2 and 4year old grand daughters. Yes, I would like to receive order updates via email. Our Nooks: We know the hardest part about buying a NooK is choosing a colour! All rights reserved. Getting the Cubbi Buddi to your home safely and swiftly is of the utmost importance to us! It sure has added lots of fun for my kids. The nook looks great in our lounge room and you can change it into something different everyday or have half in another room. So if you want to do a deeper clean, simply zip off the covers, pop it on a cold gentle machine wash on its own and line dry in the shade. He really loves them! All of our play couches and play couch accessories are made from the same firm, sturdy and durable CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam with a density of 1.87lb/ft3 @ 60 ILD. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. In an intergenerational household with a hyperactive youngster, this sofa has restored the semblance of a family living room. It is magic! Yes, you can pick up your order from our warehouse in Boronia, VIC 3803. Were committed to the future of our children by supporting local industry, building Australian jobs, environmentally sustainable practices and charitable, community support. Were looking forward to the new additions, even though we are limited in space. I think the price was very reasonable and we are so glad we decided to purchase the nook. And the fabric is quite forgiving - even the German shepherd hair wipes of so easy and doesn't get stuck in the fabric. Fabulous play couch. Only [max] left. Weve had our Cubbi Buddi for a month now, and it gets used every single day, even if its being used as a surface for other games or just a place to relax on. The ultimate kids play-couch. Multi-FUNctional - Couch, Toy, Cubby, Bed and more At Funsquare, weve spent years dedicated to creating the perfect kids' sofas. We looked into all of the brands that make play couches. And they've even been used a few times for slumber parties. All spills on the Cubbi Buddi vinyl cover can be easily wiped off with a simple cloth. It's a paradise for imaginative play. The playfuldesignlooks like fun, and the customer reviews point to the high-quality of My NooK. Thank you MyNook. Highly recommend. Play couches, add ons and more! And the quality is amazing, a simple spot clean gets those dirty little marks off. The poster that comes with it is up on the wall in our playroom and it has provided lots of inspiration! Whilst supporting Australian Made products = Supporting Australian Jobs, there are a few other reasons why Australian Made is so important for Play Couches! Our priority is to create great quality products that are safe and multi-FUNctional. The added benefit to the kids doing the heavy lifting assists with regulating their emotions and improving attention on the tasks. Made from durable and safe materials, Possum Play covers are stain resistant, machine washable, shrink-resistant plus super soft and smooth. Bought for lounging in a sensory room. Our Epic Fort Building Play Couch is best for building more sturdy forts and has larger doorways that kids can crawl through. Very happy with purchase. In refining & reviewing our resources that we put into our beautiful services, I really felt that the My Nook brand aligned with our Nido brand. Customer service from the nook team was spot on as they responded to my emails the afternoon of the restock which helped me to purchase. My three children (5, 3, 1) are all able to enjoy playing, building and relaxing on it. The kids love these in their play room. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. The kids love building with the nook, reading on it, sleeping on it (sometimes the parents get a little to comfortable too). Thanks for letting us know. PERFECT SIZE: Little Nation Play Couch set is composed of a thick base, thin base and two trapezium pillows and when assembled as a couch will measure 168 cm L x 84 cm W x 54.3 cm H. A perfect size to lounge and get comfortable. Great! This is our 3rd play couch and the first one from Epic Kidz! There are less total pieces, and the pieces are thicker, firmer and heavier. They love being creative or just relaxing. Thoughtfully designed features like handles and zip-together bases. Its unique selling point was that each piece of the Cubbi Buddi has been designed with in mind to be compact and functional by Paed OTs (and mums). The covers are also removable for washing. Our Cubbi Buddi play lounge is one of the best purchases weve ever made for our young kids! We will be back for more! If youre after more must-haves for playtime, youre in the right spot. Play Couches & Accessories - Epic Kidz Play Solutions Perfect for a play room, a child's bedroom or even a living room - our play couches are both a stylish piece of furniture and a fun toy. Great product with service to match! These arches can expand building options in so many fantastic ways. Furniture meets fun. And I anticipate that he'll love it more and more as he gets older. The possibilities are endless. It's been non stop cubby houses since xmas day. The Play Couch: Two thick bases, two full length trapezium and two arm rests. The possum play couch is amazing. Visit our FAQs page for more info or get in touch if you have other questions! Youll find that your Cubbi Buddi will only need a spot clean for most messes as one of the amazing features of the fabric weve chosen is that its naturally stain resistant! Could not recommend this product enough. Great product, both kids love it, customer service 100% My eldest snuggles on there to read so it's also a very functional couch! One of the best purchases I've ever made! Made with quality materials and designed to last - at an affordable price point. Parent life!! The added handles are a huge highlight of the Cubbi Buddi, which really assists with my young kids making their own designs. Are you looking for a play couch that is best for fort building or best for creative play? The kids have gone beyond the imagination of the builds, creating their own zoos, pirate ships, and more. It was such good value for what is out there on the market! My son plays with it every day and weve had all sorts of adventures in, around and on top of it. From building pirate ships to princess castles.. the ideas are endless! We recommend washing all covers together, leaving the covers zipped up during washing and to use a washing agent that does not contain optical brighteners and suitable for colour retention such as Earth Choice (3 X Ultra concentrate liquid), Eco Store Laundry Powder or Omo Colour. We love our product and hope you will too - we offer a Play and Explore returns policy which is valid for 30 days after you receive your Cubbi Buddi. Designed to last and not only built for comfort but FUN! So much research, planning and design has gone into creating the ultimate Australian play sofa and were proud of this quality product. Thanks Epic Kidz! Contact us and let us know, were always happy to check out cool products and support new brands. The Possum Play Couch is the play item your children have been waiting for. We wanted a point of difference, resources that were open ended, imaginative, beautiful, aesthetically pleasing & ensured premium quality that matched our own company standards. Its also comfy enough that Ive had plenty of pregnant naps on it! Browse our collection and once youve found your favourite kids' couch, just place your order online and well deliver your purchase as soon as possible. The Cubbi Buddi comes in 3 BIG boxes and the below shipping rates apply per Cubbi Buddi purchased. 2, discover some of the best couch-friendly local multiplayer games to download right now from PlayStation Plus Game Catalogue. Subscribe to our newsletter here and stay up to date with new releases, order reopenings special editions and exciting new products - join us to find out what is happening at Nook! I have 4 kids under 6 and they all love playing on, around and under our my nook pieces. Our boys love it - for play and for movie nights, and we love it too. Since launching Nook, we have been very lucky to support some amazing charities and great causes but it was important to us as an Australian family business to look closely at how we could have the greatest impact on children's lives within our Crafted from quality, safe foam and certified brushed microsuede, Loungey Luxe chaise lounges combine comfort and play. Play couch pre-orders selling out quickly! Simply fill in the form to join the Cubbi Buddi Club! M. 22/01/23 The Possum Play Couch (with Circle Set) Meagan D.C. Our NooKs are pretty special! Meet the Australian play couch brands Whatsie Membina Nook Funsquare Arki Bodhi Cubbi Buddi Its measurements have been carefully planned to fit into smaller spaces and light enough for the little ones to move themselves! Epic Archways & Doors (set of 2 with waterproof liner), Epic Creativity 12-Piece Play Couch (with waterproof liners), Epic Fort Building Play Couch (with waterproof liners), 2-in-1 Learning Tower + Toddler Table (With Chalkboard), I understand my order will ship or be ready for pickup in 1-2 business days if it is in stock, or in February/March 2023 if it is a pre-order (according to the estimated shipping or pickup date that is mentioned on the product page). Inspiring imaginative play The Possum is all about sparking the big imagination that lives inside every little kid. Modular design, machine-washable covers, screen-free, everyday play that is fun for the whole family. We offer beautifully made Australian kids sofas, toys and pillows that enhance learning and playing whilst delivering true comfort and safety. Theyve really made a difference to our lives, and his! Winner drawn monthly. We have loved helping eligible Australian families on the NDIS bring a Possum Play Couch into their homes, and can issue NDIS invoices invoices for Self-Managed and Plan-Managed funds. Add content to this section using the sidebar. I cant wait to order more to add to our play couch Collection! Bloomingville Bloomingville Mini Kids Bamboo Sofa ($329) 3. As part furniture and part toy, the blurb on the company's website describes My NooK as a product that was designed for "Play, Comfort and Sleep.. to create fun, imaginative play, we knew . This is how many rubs back and forth it takes until the material wears down or splits. Made right here in Melbourne, we have a wide variety of addons to spark children's creativity and imagination. It's a brilliant product for kids and parents alike. It has been the best little addition to the play room for her to challenge her climbing skills without the worry of her getting hurt :) so happy with our purchase ! My niece loved it as a present. Play is given, but the Funsquare can also be used for sleeping and reading. My 2 year old loves her play couch. We offer free shipping Australia-wide. It's is durable, tough and easy to clean. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our terms and conditions. To keep your Cubbi Buddi in tip top shape feel free to vacuum weekly (if you can get the kids off it). Best couch decision EVER!! Not just a super comfortable play sofa or open play toy, but both! I contacted the Possums team and explained the situation - they were fantastic with speedy responses and very kindly sent out a replacement couch!