Stumbled upon this post as I was researching scams related to pet brand ambassadors. I shouldve seen this before making a deal. Would definitely buy here again! Two months later no items, HORRIBLE customer service refusing to refund me, RUDE anonymous people lying that the package was delivered but it wasn't!! I now have a bunch of cute exercise clothing to do my workouts from home. If you follow up on their initial message then theyll continue to hype up the potential opportunity, telling you how great the watches are & how much theyre worth But theyll also mention that in order to get the watches youll need to cover the shipping. pineapple clothing ambassador legit. I think working out, yoga and meditation with the Calm App are all keeping my family sane and centred in these extraordinary times. I definitely did have to peel it off of me when I was done my workout and sweaty. Made in the USA. All in exchange for paying the shipping costs. Well, that hotel is an official one, indeed. So I came across an Instagram story searching for ambassadors for action cameras (Dylo cam) and you had to write down why youd be a good ambassador. View this post on Instagram Thank you! They also came to me with an offer to be their brand ambasador and have a discount coupon. I have been buying here for a couple of years now. Im not entirely sure what youre looking to try out? The leggings themselves are fantastic and bright and comfortable. Just tell them that youve decided to pass up on the opportunity, you dont need to saying anything else. Fast delivery and good manager's work. Issues With Receiving Orders. I use this website a lot to buy sport clothes. The very first pair of Pineapple Clothing yoga pants are still going strong! Spam reports, We order online frequently and they have always shipped in a timely manner. Thank you. They are relatively squat-proof in terms of transparency. However I didnt realise that I was going to get conned 50 only to recieve 3 out of the 5 products Id ordered, all of which were cheaply made items from Aliexpress, one of the products was broken and I wasnt even able to return it! Evy's Tree 16. I didnt get scammed myself but it seemed too good to be true. Find out how we combat fake reviews. They stretch nice, but are not see-through. Its because we partnered with World Vision and Compassion International. When I started thinking it was a scam I googled and came across this page. Here is our website *link removed* and have a look of some of our ambassadors collection. who is josh baldwin related to; shepherdstown jim auxer; new construction homes mn under $300k & TV; red hook terminal vessel schedule; fulton, ny police blotter; busiest airport in the world by aircraft movements; fanatics size chart youth They're opaque, soft, and stretchy. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. I still have not received my refund. The padding bra is removable and the material is quality. I'm really loving this site. SSL certificates, If you dont, dont worry, we have other solutions! I had to exchange my top for a smaller size and they couldnt have been nicer and more accommodating! The customer service is beyond great. I am delighted with this store. Always use a delivery locker, or similar to receive the package. I was messaged by them to put in 3 orders. We will also be doing monthly activities and loyalty programs to reward our loyal customers and give out coupons, gift cards which you can also giveaway to your followers Maybe its because I am in LOVE with the gold sheen of them. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Information provided by various external sources. I contacted pineapple clothing where they said the same and told me to contact my local delivery service. I start the day with a FitBodyGuide workout while wearing my Pineapple Clothing gear. HTTPS valid, pretty sure I bought large. Hi GI. We would kindly ask you not to accuse Pineapple of wrongdoing as your order was delivered to you back in 2020. I dont know if I could pick a favourite. They have been around since 2017 so not really new. They lied to me and claimed all their products were made of recycled polyester. But what about yukio hishika? Hi! I would buy again no doubt, the unique and awesome print. Ive also done yoga in this clothing, which is its intended use, and it works amazing for that, too. Domain age, Kids version was fine. He later found out it was all fake. THEY DID NOT ANSWER.Is seems they are only interested in making money and not helping the customers when there are troubles. I dont believe its right that I have spent money for a product I never received. And by introducing recurring income or pay per sale income youll be able to leverage your efforts & massively scale up your income which is pretty much the same way I managed to build an income of around $10,000 per month. The number one customer service for any company should be that when someone uses your service or orders a product, the product is received! Excellent customer service. STAR MAP STELLA GREY SEAMLESS RACERBACK SPORT YOGA BRA WOMEN and PRETTY IN INK LUCY BEIGE TATTOO PRINT LEGGINGS YOGA PANTS WOMEN. Blacklisting, There is nothing to fight about so I am up a tree and out $$ BALI BLACK LUCY COLORFUL PRINTED DETAILS LEGGINGS YOGA PANTS WOMEN. This actually makes me sad. Look at my @littles being @cute. You don't need to sign any contracts with us, the only thing that we need from you in return is brand awareness: engage with us on social media, share pictures wearing our clothes through your social media accounts, tag us in comments, tag us in your insta-stories, tell your friends about us, write about us in your blog (if you have any). All the prints they offer are fun and unique! (A pineapple was one of the emojis, of course!). Unfortunately, the customer contacted us very late to be precise when the package was in transit and one day before the package was delivered. Cute and I really love the mommy and me vibe of the company. Every attempt I had at contacting the customer service team was greeted with excuses and a lack of care. Perfect outfit for gym! After i wrote the 1 Review, that i did not get my sportwear or my money back. Bags, shoes and clothes are the. pineapple clothing ambassador legit. ?I dont know if its legit so please if ANYONE know something let me know.. Thats a scam too. I came in here the other day to get a birthday gift for my aunt, and easily selected a pair of adorable bohemian beaded earrings that she loved. Plus sizes available. I almost fell into their trap I will always remember this line, should never have to pay anything. Arvo 19. Glamorous, beautiful and dazzling! Even though that deep down you likely know theres something dodgy going on theyre merely hoping that their offer sounds so good that youll just be tempted into paying the seemingly small amount of cash to see if its actually legit (which I can 100% confirm it isnt). Please Log in to save it permanently. We will give you a custom unique code worth 60% off that you put can on your bio that you can share with your friends and you can win freebies. Ill be waiting for you with your order number so that I could get you onboard to our ambassador program. This is not the first time I order clothes and I have more than one pair of leggings, sports bras and T-shirts from this store in my wardrobe. Does not hinder movement, fits snugly and stretches well. It looked to me fake as I hardly have followers but it made me think We are currently looking for Brand Ambassadors who are willing to represent our brand name, Bonali. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. We'll send you an approval email within 48 hours. Thanks for commenting . who is josh baldwin related to; shepherdstown jim auxer; new construction homes mn under $300k & TV; red hook terminal vessel schedule; fulton, ny police blotter; busiest airport in the world by aircraft movements; fanatics size chart youth The Scam Detector's algorithm gives this business the following rank: 14.9/100 We explain why pineapplea.com received the 14.90 rating below. I got the same thing but all they said was you have been chosen for the ambassador program and use this code to get your free camera still dylocam though. __________________________ Uhm I was asked to be an ambassador for a jewellery company, I dont know if its legit or not Please help me. Just click on the link on our bio and use the code above to get the 50% discount & FREE SHIPPING. Comfortable for outdoor activities and yoga. But this is not true, i never got an Email or Info at home. I ordered several leggings from this company. The essence of our brand is feminine chic, reflected as unique prints and bold designs that make the wearer feel free, original, true to herself, uniquely polished and gorgeous - all the traits that will make her exude nothing but confidence wherever she goes. Does not press, keeps its shape.The quality of tailoring is excellent, I am pleased with my purchase. The customer had access to the policy prior, during and after purchasing. On top of it, Top Ambassadors will be given a chance for an all expense paid Travel to Bora Bora, Hawaii, Palawan, Maldives and Santorini, Note: I will be giving you a discount code to avail our products 100% FREE. After reading this, I felt like you could be right. (US States Only), FREE US SHIPPING ON $75+ ORDERS! Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. The best choice for running, yoga, at-home workouts or gym classes - recommend Pineapple Clothing. Would definitely buy here again! Fml I just bought a dress with 50% discount paid $38.50 for a dress was thinking if it's worth it. Notice: This post talks about my ambassadorship with Pineapple Clothing, of which I receive a commission, and contains affiliate links. I love the quality things. First they were talking with me, after while they stoped talk and I have neither order nor money. Yoga Tech 5. Lululemon 9. Staff seem really rude. Thanks again, I got acepted to be an ambassador. Enjoy Leggings 8. And it does not look more expensive. ), BALI BLACK STELLA ENIGMATIC FLORAL PRINTED SEAMLESS SPORT YOGA BRA. So I did it and got an email a while after saying Ive been chosen and all I had to do was to order up to 3 free action cameras but it said I had to pay shipping. 600ml Primabolics Shaker + $0.00. To fight depression and anxiety, Im using the time to keep up with my workouts. So that shows you just how much I love their product. They always help me in choosing the sizes and answered all the questions. The pocket is a nice addition and is really deep. Damn. So yeah, if you do have a relatively large follower base on Instagram (or know how to get one) then affiliate marketing is definitely something you should look into as if done properly itll definitely take your income to new heights. My daughter is new to this and I dont want to set her up with a scammer If you have a quick second or give me any feedback on them, Id really appreciate it! I often asked to get the money back, at least they dont answer your emails. Ibis Styles Frankfurt City Hotel: Ambassador Frankfurt train station area - See 944 traveler reviews, 255 candid photos, and great deals for Ibis Styles Frankfurt City Hotel at Tripadvisor. Terms of Use, This article helped me to get out of it and from losing more money. Sorry you had to lose out Kelli but you have saved many others. I'm happy and looking forward to make my next order. Just before the pandemic started, I joined Anna Victorias Fit Body Guide App fitness program. Trek Light Gear 20. I sized down since I was slightly closer to small then medium. Pineapple Clothing Pineapple Clothing sets feel great. No wifi or air conditioning make this hotel extremely disappointing. IP address, I love these leggings! The only reason why anyone is calling out this company for this practice is because it's a relatively unknown IG company. 6:51 Fake brand ambassador offers target users on social media WATCH: It's not uncommon for brands, like clothing companies to partner with social media influencers trying to sell a product.. They are well made. And even if these ,products, do come to my house I will use them if I need them but I will not be promoting them after I no what I no now smh. Oakley 17. Hi, I was scammed by Palmpe. After my research, I was satisfied that they were a good company. Hello Ive been wondering if you maybe know anything about Yukio hishika? We live & learn I guess Michael, thats the only way you can look at it. FREE US SHIPPING ON $75+ ORDERS! All I have to do is post pictures Im really not sure if this is real or not. P.S. I purchased my pair of leggings in this store. Moreover, I was waiting for almost a month for the package to arrive, and after I wanted to return it, they didn't want go give me an opportunity, because it was on sale. Theres ONE question you need to ask are they asking you to pay money upfront? So if thats the case then you should take a closer look into the account thats offering you the opportunity. I strongly hope that my post here exposing the Instagram brand ambassador scam has given you a good insight into how it all works & more importantly I hope it has helped you to avoid falling victim to it. We use luxury, eco-friendly fabrics. But to summarize, hopefully, the information I have put here on this page has been useful & hopefully its also given you a good insight into how you can legitimately make good money from Instagram too. Will buy again! I am very pleased with the quality of the fabric and the way the dress emphasized my figure. They wanted me to put in THREE orders (25$ shipping) rather than 1 order with just the shipping. All three of my daughters wear them, as well as myself. They understood it takes time to decide. But at least now I know for Trustpilot. Sorry to hear that Kelli but thanks for the comment, hopefully it helps stop others from falling for it. The top is completely see-through and you can 100% see our underwear. Delivery is super fast, and returning or replacement things is easy. Althea Angels 15. Nice and warm on a cold winter run! 80% of my workout gear comes from Pineapple Clothing. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Service 144 This saved me from being Conned By the Activ Cam (Dylo cam) ambassador thing thanks!. Then on 12.11.2020 they wrote they will contact me, but today is 18.12.2020 still no Info from pineappl clothing. Source code, They had enough followers and gorgeous models in their swimsuits. Handy tips for filling out The fix model application 2022 online. Hopefully your experience is better. Im in a situation where I became an ambassador for a small company. The girl on the one leg has an uncanny resemblance to Daenerys, from GoT. Glad you dodged it Monique, thanks for your comment , Same thing with daniel philip watch (shipping fee), good thing is just almost 20 usd and Ive learned my lesson. FREE US SHIPPING ON $75+ ORDERS! 20% OFF WITH CODE SAVE20 You just help me dude.. The rising music composer and entrepreneur recently made a big splash in the industry by launching his new brand, Pineapple Ambassadors. Wish I would have seen this first. Honestly, by asking you to purchase the products they are being unproffesional, so dont worry about being professional. Equinox play is a scam they send u a cheap Chinese speaker But now Im getting additional credit card charges from them! A Complete List of Brands Looking for Brand Ambassadors 1. Will buy again! Cool leggings have pockets - very comfortable. Im a Brand Manager of Bonali, a womens fashion jewelries. Ive said it time & time again throughout the post & in the comments, if you have to pay ANYTHING, it is NOT legit. uf law admission requirements; what does the bible say about ignoring someone; mandarin high school basketball; metaphors in the song this is halloween; queen elizabeth coronation dress size; 1966 chevy el camino parts catalog; cpm 4v vs m4; seton hall prep uniform; I am into Yoga and have been using leggings and bras from this store. Thought the shipping was too high. Now they are one of my favorite pairs I own. They instructed me to size down or go to the size that I was closer to, if there was one. i was just about to give my card details..then i had a thought .checked on google if its a scam and read this . So be sure to write exactly what happened, what you thought you were going to get & the important bit, which is what you actually got. Is pineappleclothing.com a scam or a legit company? Almost gave out my dads credit card number. The brand, which includes clothing and accessories lines, has quickly gained popularity among music lovers and fashion enthusiasts. It seems more size inclusive than some brands. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); and begin transforming your ideas into income? Upon arrival at the hotel we where given a double room at the top of a long staircase which had no air conditioning. Its been a year since I bought my first set from them and they still fit beautifully. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Mommy and Me matching outfits for girls and women by Pineapple Clothing. The tattoos are all old sailor style ones on the pants which I love and my son HATES. Most choices arent supportive enough and cause chest pain or theyre too supportive, leaving my breasts uncomfortably squished flat! To be honest, the answer is pretty simple and there are 2 rules that you should go by The first one is the good old if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is And the second one is that you should NEVER have to pay anything upfront. PRIMABOLICS GRIND 20/40 GRAPE +$58.66. Shes watching her dragons fly around the leg of the pant. Canon 10. Really helpful !! Your Order Ships Free! AIR Awareness Outreach; AIR Business Lunch & Learn; AIR Community of Kindness; AIR Dogs: Paws For Minds AIR Hero AIR & NJAMHAA Conference The prize for those prod. Please see the screenshot. Find the latest styles like shift dresses, boho chic looks, skater dresses, a line dresses and empire waist dresses with prints and colors she'll love. If youre also working out at home these days, and interested in getting new gear from Pineapple Clothing, use code TIAMOR at this link: PINEAPPLE CLOTHING and get 20% off! The current situation means we all have to stay home. polaris sportsman negative camber; fs19 digging mod; lindenwold jewelry history; 0. pineapple clothing ambassador legit. Move Makeup 18. Now if of course you still happen to have any further questions or comments then dont hesitate to leave them below & as always Ill do my best to respond back to you as quickly as I can. Now they are legit that I know of but, after I got accepted I was told that I needed to buy the products and would only get 10% off them. They have also said that its a one time payment then everything after that every month is free. And the fact they have a built in pocket is a steal! They are stretchy and comfy enough to spend the whole training cozy. I never received my order. Date of experience: 02 January 2023. Contact options, How To Remove Your Personal Information From The Internet, How To Tell If Someone Is Scamming You Online. pineapple clothing ambassador legitnissan patrol front suspension. They fit well, the material doesn't irritate my skin, the patterns and colors are always abundant, and they constantly have new styles to choose from! They made me order THREE times (pay shipping THREE times and kept waiting.). Adidas 21. Whatever motivates me to get off the couch, I approve of! Honestly I'm obsessed and writing this before buying a second pair. All our products are original and exclusive, designed and made-to-order at our facility in Miami, Florida, USA.. Backed by the National Science Foundation. So youll end up losing $20 or so as a result But theyre doing this to literally thousands of different people every single day so the guys behind these brand ambassador scams are earning thousands of dollars every day from their unsuspecting victims. Published by at June 30, 2022. Cool leggings. High quality, a perfect fit, and a massive selection of colors. Brand ambassadors are great for brand lift, generating tons of earned media, and driving traffic to a site, so they can become a valuable extension of your marketing team IF you're strategic about how you choose them. No doubt it will be when you take a closer look into the account that you come to realize it is definitely not real but even then it can be hard to tell the difference as some of the fraudsters accounts can be pretty convincing. But many of these types of scammy brands that charge kids for a fake title will spend money on ads promoting ambassador . Pineapple Clothing just said let them know if I had any questions. Hoping they withstand the first wash tonight. For ladies who seek the ultimate in leggings for yoga or the gym! They also have a pocket on each side that will be great to stick my phone in or a chapstick or even ID. Pineapple Clothing is a celebration of ladies of all ages, shapes and sizes - from the sweetest baby girl to the most poised, vibrant woman who loves style. Youre welcome Pati, glad you managed to dodge it . I have received a lot of messages/comments on ig about being a random brand ambassador, but I have stalked many profiles and it looks fake. I can now recommend Pineapple Clothing to anyone who Need! Sure, it looked legit. Someone from pineappl wrote to the Review that the post-office was contacting me. June 14, 2022; park city pickleball tournament . If you genuinely like this company who approaches you and would like to put time and effort into becoming an ambassador for them, then all power to you. When I confirmed my order, they politely told me how to post and all the other particulars. USPS deliveries can take between three and ten (3-10) business days. I was asked to be an ambassador for Pineapple Clothing on Instagram. 1. pollster. The pockets are a plus because I like carry my essentials with me. We had so many options if the customer took just one minute and notified us of her travel plans. I have no desire to wear any of the other pieces I have either. , Discover The 4-Step Method That Enabled Me To Leave My Job & Begin Earning Money Online, This website is reader-supported. be invited to exclusive special deals and weekly giveaways available to the ambassador community only. We have not done anything wrong and hopefully, the customer finds the way how to receive the package in the UK. I have always loved the look of these leggings but had a problem with a delivery. Thanks a lot ..appreciate ..im just near to proceed the offer .. Youre a life saver man! Love sport leggins from Pineapple Clothing! The material stretches and shapes to body. Being a responsible designer was the main thing that convinced me to try their company & I didnt regret it. Its so nice to start the day being active in pretty workout clothes! I placed an order on 7/23/22 for two dresses. It was only $15 for shipping, and their suit obviously cost way more! I only received one dress. They are correct, they did nothing wrong but their customer service could use some work. Thanks! Steer clear of those if you happen to come across them. Some other known pay for shipping/processing fee scams Ive already exposed that you should watch out for include the Legit Flex Job Academy & Envelope Work programs. Fits nicely and isn't too tight. Advanced technology, close, Apply to be a part of our #happyinpineapple community today! Receive a huge sitewide discount that can be applied to all our products and can be also combined with items that are already on sale, be invited to exclusive special deals and weekly giveaways available to the ambassador community only, provide a special discount for your friends, family, and followers, earn commissions and make cash, be featured on our website and social media pages, grow yourself as an influential leader in the fashion community, gain valuable experience & networking opportunities, enjoy the #happyinpineapple world wearing high-quality eco-friendly clothes, full of positivity and sunny Miami vibes.You don't need to sign any contracts with us, the only thing that we need from you in return is brand awareness: engage with us on social media, share pictures wearing our clothes through your social media accounts, tag us in comments, tag us in your insta-stories, tell your friends about us, write about us in your blog (if you have any). Don't ever thought of them as a scam Helpful (0) Linnie B. on 3/17/20 Seems to have nothing common with scam, everything was okay - shipping, fast contact - nothing weird Helpful (0) Regina B. on 3/10/20 Absolutely legit, have never encountered a single problem with Pineapple Clothing Helpful (0) Add your answer Posting guidelines Now its time to discuss how you can go about getting your money back if youve already fallen victim to the brand ambassador scam. 13 September could i see that the package had reached denmark and the time between that and the 6 october did nothing happen.They say that the package had been denied by me, but i had never seen the shadow of the delivery. Really be carefull with this company! Born to a Martiniquan mother and a Guyanese. One: They answered all my questions- even the repeats and irritatingly detailed ones- promptly and nicely. They sent a authorization number and i sent the one dress that I received with a tracking number. You also have received this kind of message.