The nails were still in perfect condition after seven days of wear, and I didnt notice any damage after removal, a Beauty Award tester raved. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kiss Nails Everlasting French Petite Length 54244 Power Flex Glue Lot Extras at the best online prices at eBay! Cherisse Harris is a fact-checker with a focus on lifestyle, beauty, and parenting. US Nail Supply is a Viet owned, family owned business located in Sun Plaza. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Size: Thumb-Index-Middle-Ring-Pinky TheBest of Beauty-winning sets don't require a ton of filing down. I could never quite find the style I'd envisioned. Press-on nails are a type of faux fingernail you can apply right at home. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Read More. PLN74.05, PLN105.79 25.50, 31.88 These skin-care products are a one-way ticket to dewy, glass-like skin. PetiteNails (10) $79.26 More colors Short Press On Nails in Red, Nude, Black, Pink | Single Color Plain Nails | Petite Active Length One Color Nails | Tweens Extra Small Nails NeverTooMuchGlitter (3,301) $8.50 Printable Finger Nail Art Decal Mat download guide - petite adult fingernails - nail art worksheet 8 full manicures Kinsmade (338) $2.00 Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Trim & file surface to disrupt protective top coat. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. But they also offer a variety of nail shapes, colors and finishes. I just adore my nails and hands with the falsies on, they look feminine, pretty and just neat. 3. Once they were attached, we performed a "sink test" to see how well the press-ons held up under warm soapy water. Original Price PLN68.62 Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. All products featured on Teen Vogue are independently selected by our editors. This Kiss set lasted one and a half weeks before needing repairs on a few renegade nails. 80. We were so impressed by Static Nails's Reusable Pop-On Manicure, we gave it aBest of Beauty Award. Kiss imPress Petite Press-On Nails, #87698 Blush Peony Pink Count (Lot Of 2) Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Its original solid-color sets were enough to get us hooked, but we really fell in love when we saw the Luxury Collection designs. Original Price 33.06 Test out a few sizes before committing to the glue too soon. Each set comes with exactly 10 nails, so order a sample sizing pack ($1) beforehand to get the right fit. E.S. In fact, if you ask the professionals, press-ons have never gone out of style. . Your California Privacy Rights. With 24 nails and 12 different sizes included, our tester was able to find the perfect size for each finger. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Sry, can't talk. They are curved enough to comfortably fit on your nail and the perfect width so that theyre durable but not clunky. I was able to test these nails out personallythe set is easy to trim (I personally cannot do the super long nails because I legit can't type, but you do you), and fit seamlessly along my nail bed without wonky gaps or overhang (largely thanks to the sizing chart on the site). Olive & June's Press-On System was also a hit in The Lab. "Maia Magill, Product Tester, Trs She Instant Acrylics can be glued down or simply stuck on using the included adhesive stickers. New. (20% off), Sale Price PLN65.21 Original Price PLN30.17 Petite Nails Calling all petites! Still, they fused well to his nail beds and looked professional and seamless. Zakka, the Etsy brand behind these little star bbs, has over 720 reviews earning them a perfect 5-star rating. (5% off), Sale Price PLN74.05 So, basically, you gotta try 'em. (5% off), Sale Price PLN4.86 Keep in mind, though: While theyre super convenient, press-ons are not necessarily damage-free. Are. Each set comes with 24 nail options for the best fit, glue and adhesive pads so you can easily achieve your glam nail look. Add to Bag. Best of all, they can even be better for your nails, as they're less likely to cause damage than a gel or acrylic manicure, and you can reuse them. Get crazy! 104K views 2 years ago Press on nails are making a comeback! A big proponent of DIY manicures, she has tried products from Olive & June, Chillhouse, PaintLab, and Kiss. .css-4xjy6g{display:block;font-family:RundDisplay,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:0.01em;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-4xjy6g:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.9375rem;margin-top:1.25rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:1.25rem;margin-top:0.9375rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.625rem;line-height:1.2;}}47 Festive Holiday Nail Designs to Try ASAP, Level Up Your Manicures With These 15 Nail Drills, Salon, Who? From irresistible colors & finishes- with glitter, 3D crystals, and more-imPRESS is on trend, with options galore. Sale Price 20.36 Thank you!!" PLN92.31, PLN153.85 On the other hand, peel-and-stick nails are less messy, though they're often not reusable and may not last as long. Included Nails: 24 | Included Tools: Glue, buffer/file, cuticle stick | Waterproof: No | Reusable: Yes. The brand does have some sets ready to ship, but those that are made to order can take up to four weeks to process so plan early if you need them for a special occasion! They look sturdy with a nice sheen. imPRESS Bare but Better Press-on Manicure Sweet Earth $9.49 Out of stock imPRESS Bare but Better Press-on Manicure Effortless Finish $9.49 imPRESS Bare but Better Press-on Manicure Simple Pleasure 23 Reviews $9.49 imPRESS Bare but Better Press-on Manicure Neutral Sense $9.49 imPRESS Bare but Better Press-on Manicure New Boo $9.49 Wanna know how to get the best brows of your life? Original Price PLN193.79 The deep color is perfect for a moody vibe, and the star design is so freaking cool. No glue needed. You can also find her work in Elite Daily, MyDomaine, Thought Catalog, and more. Now that Press-On nails have evolved and offer seamless nail art - this indeed could be my new norm! Our winner is Static Nails' Reusable Pop-On Manicure. 29.75, 33.06 i found new press-ons at walmart | affordable press on nailshttps://youtu.be/shtjmwaamz8whats new at tj maxx | com. 2. These press-ons were generally easy to apply, though the glue was almost too sticky in that it would sometimes adhere to the top of the nail prematurely. She also liked the thick, durable design, though this made the press-ons hard to remove and left her nail beds slightly brittle. The 21 Best Korean Beauty Products to Buy on Amazon. Show some love to the person who's always there for you. 4. THE REVIEW: "These are incredible," writes one reviewer, adding that "they lasted a super long time, and they are exactly as pictured.". If you're new to press-on nails, you should definitely give these ones a shot. THE REVIEW: "I loved this retro print," writes one tester, adding, "nails were easy to applyI didn't need that much glue, which also helped when I took them off. "Vita Savenko, Product Tester. After researching today's top-rated, best-selling press-on nails, Byrdie editors selected 13 sets to try out first-hand in The Lab, our in-house product testing facility. Here is another pick for theshort-nail girlies. Whether you're spending $118 on the brands Swarovski crystal-encrusted set (pictured above) or $32 on something simpler, the brands looks are always *chefs kiss* good. After having tested these personally, I can attest that they do last quite a while, and they are the *perfect* lengthnot too long, and not too short. Included Nails: 24 | Included Tools: Glue, buffer/file, cuticle stick | Waterproof: Yes | Reusable: Yes, "I was actually quite surprised by how good they did look. Filter Sort By imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure Petite From rhinestones to glitter, here are the best press-on nail options at the ideal price points. Available in a multitude of styles, lengths and shapes from emerald cut to pear cut, Mari has options for all nail lovers. You can apply press on nails with glue, or with temporary adhesive tabs just like I do in this video. Whats most fun about nude polish is that whether its a lighter or deeper hue, you can almost always count on nude to compliment your skin tone. PLN65.21, PLN68.62 She recommends sizing up the actual nail and tapering the sides down to fit. (20% off), Sale Price PLN27.15 2 g / 0.07oz. 20.36, 29.08 2023 KISS PRODUCTS INC. Whether you want to go short and neutral or long and bold with a vibrant set of claws, we've got you covered with the latest and greatest in press-on nails. We independently research, test, review, and recommend the best Original Price 31.88 We tested 13 of the most popular press-on nail sets in The Lab to find the prettiest, most user-friendly options that won't fall off during date night or destroy your nail beds. imPRESS Mini Press-On Manicure for Kids - Dream Big, imPRESS Premium Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Take My Heart, imPRESS Premium Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails, imPRESS Premium Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Always with Love, imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Eyes On You, imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails, imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Stuck Together, imPRESS Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Best of Me, imPRESS Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails, imPRESS Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Love Maze, imPRESS Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Love Like This, imPRESS Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Heart Beat, imPRESS Press-On Manicure Valentine Nails - Crazy Over You, imPRESS Press-On Manicure - Before Sunrise, imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure - Ballroom, imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure - Serene Blue, imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure - Self Care, imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure - Green Juice, imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure - Vivid Lavender, imPRESS Press-On Manicure - Chasing Stars. Our testers read through the directions and applied the nails per the brands' guidelines, filing them down to size if needed. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in Yukon and beyond. Each package comes with everything you need to create the perfect manicure: 24 to 28 nails, glue, and a nail file. Depending on the adhesive, press-on nails last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. They are flattering, fun, and last as long as you want them to. Static Nails Almond Pop-On Reusable Manicure Set, $24. Trends from the early 2000s liketinsel hair,claw clips, andpress-on nails have made a triumphant return to the beauty space especially the latter. Included Nails: 24 | Included Tools: Glue, file/buffer | Waterproof: Yes | Reusable: Yes, "They look very natural and classy. PLN54.94, PLN68.68 Press on nails Change the look and colour of your nails with easy to use stick on nails. These fashion nails with PureFit technology look and feel like your own, and they stay put and stay perfect up to 7 . Press-ons are super easy to apply and can last up to two weeks depending on how well you apply and take care of them. Now in a convenient 3-pack. She is an expert in all nail product categories, including nail color, nail treatments, nail art, professional services and more. "Polish can absolutely be protective and it is generally the removal process that leads to the dehydration and potential damage," she says. Patented dual-layer adhesive provides SuperHold that stays put and stays perfect. Try These Removers ASAP, How to (Safely) Get Those Acrylics Off Yourself, 45 Nail Color Ideas to Try in Spring 2023, Found: Nonbasic St. Patricks Day Nail Ideas, Your Definitive Guide to Every Nail Shape Ever, These 17 Nail Looks Are About to Be Ev-er-y-where. As soon as I saw that I could book reservations, I jumped on Resy and excitedly booked. This time around, there are tons more (and way better) options to choose from. Get Insta-Worthy Nails with These Press-Ons, 47 Festive Holiday Nail Designs to Try ASAP, The Stuck-at-Home Girl's Guide to Salon-Worthy Nails, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. They have a huge selection of gorgeous neutral shades that can complement a wide range of skin tones, plus other neutral colors like whites, grays, and dusty pinks. Only one nail had fallen off 10 days laterif this happens to you, you can just glue it back on. (10% off), Sale Price PLN92.31 Each nail kit contains 30 fake nails, prep pad, mini file, & manicure stick. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Some of the sets even include nail accents inlaid with Swarovski crystals. Repeat on each remaining nail. Original Price PLN182.39 ), Mini File, Manicure Stick, and 28 Fake Nails, St. Patrick's Day Press on Nails Green Square Short Fake Nails Full Cover with Glossy Olive Green Extra Short False Nails Artificial Acrylic Nails with Designs for Women Girls, Foccna Gradient Nude Press on Nails Acrylic Fake Nails Square Glossy Short False Nails Daily Wear Artificail Nails for Nail Art Manicure Decoration- 24pcs, Flower Press on Nails Short Square Fake Nails with Glossy Acrylic Artificial False Nails Winter Gradient Full Cover Glue on Nails Stick on Nail for Women Girls Manicure Decorations 24PcsRed, Enppode Pink Press on Nails Short Nails for Women Square Fake Nails 24 PCS/Set, 576Pcs Short Press on Nails, Misssix Short Square Fake Nails Full Cover Nail Colorful Solid False Nail for Women Nail Salon Art DIY 24 Color, KISS imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure, Gel Nail Kit, PureFit Technology, Short Length, Reddy or Not, Polish-Free Solid Color Mani, Includes Prep Pad, Mini File, Cuticle Stick, and 30 Fake Nails, YOSOMK Square Fake Nails Short White Press on Nails with Flower Designs Glossy Stick on Nails Full Cover False Nails Acrylic Nails for Women, KISS Salon Acrylic Natural Nails, Medium Length, Ultra-Smooth Finish, DIY at-Home Manicure Kit with Pink Gel Nail Glue, Mini File, Manicure Stick, and 28 Nails in 14 Sizes, Enppode Long Press on Nails Square Fake Nails Nude Nails for Women and Girls Full Cover XL Nails 24 PC/Set, LoveOurHome 576pc Kids Short Press on Nails Round Square Fake Nails Full Cover Glossy Gel Artificial Fingernail False French Acrylic Tips 24 Colors XMAS Gift for Child Girls Women, Townley Girl 96 Pcs Glitter-Glamup & Metallic Press-On Nails Artificial Fake False Nails Set for Kids with Pre-Glue Full Cover Acrylic Nail Tip Kit, Great for Gifts, Parties, Sleepovers and Makeovers. Calling the finished look "very natural and classy," our tester loved the almond shape. I prefer buying my polishes here because they have a wide selection (literally can find any color, brand, or product) for a better price than any drug stores. Just prep the nail with the included prep pad, stick 'em on, and file off the excess! KISS imPRESS Color Press-On Manicure, Gel Nail Kit, PureFit Technology, Short Length, "Point Pink", Polish-Free Solid Color Mani, Includes Prep Pad, Mini File, Cuticle Stick, and 30 Fake Nails 1 Count (Pack of 1) 4.04.0 out of 5 stars(2,334) $5.97$5.97 Save more with Subscribe & Save $0.98 coupon applied at checkoutSave $0.98with coupon (40% off), Sale Price PLN57.73 "Arrived fast, packaged beautifully, and with careit included a little scrub for your hands as well as all the tools/supplies needed to apply," reads another. Aprs also sells professional nail art tools and accessories, like glitter, foil, brushes, and gel polishes. Magic Press on Nails Honey Sparkle - Short. 3/4/2023. 186. These waterproof press-on nails held up surprisingly well through washing dishes and folding laundry. The false nails are Glue Free, No Dry Time Needed! We love a quick-press application! Im so impressed with the durability," one reviewer writes. in chemistry from St. Johns University, an M.S. How. Overall, we liked the Static Nails Reusable Pop-On Manicure, a user-friendly, waterproof set that looks natural and holds up for nearly two weeks. Why Trust Us? Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. For those indecisive few aka all of us at the nail salon. See our trendy press-on nail designs to find your next look! 4. Now dont get me wrong, you will definitely pay for the upgrade - as handmade styles are a bit more pricier but I promise theyre worth it! They also come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and thicknesses. You can shower or go swimming with them on (just be careful with hot water, which can loosen them). $8.79. Before joining Cosmopolitan, Siena was a writer at Bustle and several other media outlets. After rigorously testing 13 of the most highly-rated press-on nails keeping application, look, strength, and nail integrity top of mind we determined the six best press-on nail sets. 39.71, 44.12 PLN4.86, PLN5.14 Each kit is available in four different lengths and shapes and includes 10 nails with adhesive tabs, and tools like a file, buffer, and prep pad. (For peel-and-stick nails, just peel off the backing, then press it on.) best colorful frenchie press-on . How lucky are we to witness the new generation of press-ons?! Patty Camerota is the social butterfly media editor at Cosmopolitan who focuses on content distribution across Cosmos Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flipboard, and Spotify pages. ), Mini File, Manicure Stick, and 28 Fake Nails, St. Patrick's Day Press On Nails Short White French Tips Coffin Green Lucky Shamrock Fake Nails Stick On Nails Full Cover St. Patrick's Day Acrylic Nails for Women Girls 24Pcs, Short Press On Nails, Matte Acrylic Nails Short Round Nails, 288pcs Short Round Press On Nails Small Fake Nails, Teenitor Short Matte False Nails With Glue, 12 Color Glue On Nails Short Stick On Nails For Small Hands, Short Press on Nails, FANDAMEI 24 Packs 576PCS Short Round Press on Nails Matte, Acrylic Short Small Fake Nails Full Cover, Matte Glue on Nails with 10g Nail Glue, 24 Color False Nail for Small Nails, KISS Salon Acrylic French Nail Manicure Set, Medium Length, Nude, Square, Leilani, Nail Kit Includes Pink Gel Nail Glue (Net Wt. There weren't very many options. FYI: We updated this article in January 2023 to give you the most up-to-date info on press-on nails, including several we personally tested, a manicurist's take on how to apply them, and how to choose the best set of press-on nails for yourself. PetiteNails (10) $77.22 Fake nail, false nails, short ombre nail, nude nail,Press on Nails | Short Coffin White Press on Nails,holographic nail, gel,coffin nail UStiaracrown (2,242) $15.19 $18.99 (20% off) FREE shipping Paris Press On Nails Purple Lilac With Blended Orange Tips French Designer Nails Glamorous Gift Minimalist Nail Art ZaizaJewellers And while some glue was visible through the semi-transparent design, our tester was surprised by how good her nails looked in the end. This particular kit is my go-to for a barely there manicure. You can choose from so many beautiful colors and designs, from neutrals to striking bold shades and sparkling accents. PLN57.73, PLN72.14 JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. All rights reserved. I did the nail glue and found the whole process to be quick and stress-free. (40% off), Sale Price PLN60.41 If you're a fan of nail art, you'll appreciate the designs from PaintLab. $8.12. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Kiss Be-You-Tiful Classy Fashion Nails. 2023 KISS PRODUCTS INC. imPRESS Press-On Manicure . You can find more of her writing on People, Travel + Leisure, and MyDomaine. Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure Petite Fake Nails - Timeless Day - 3pk - 90ct imPRESS Press-On Manicure 1 $20.99 When purchased online $10 Target GiftCard with $40 Beauty & Health purchase Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure Mini Fake Nails for Kids - French Pop - 3pk/90ct imPRESS Press-On Manicure 1 $13.49 When purchased online PLN27.15, PLN30.17 These extravagant press-ons are completely handmade and customizable, down to the shape and size of each nail. Shes an expert at researching and writing nail stories, like the best nail stickers and the coolest spring nail trends from the runways, and feels especially knowledgable in press-on nails because they are now her go-to form of manicure. These Kiss press-ons were a set that I was able to try personallyI love a good drugstore option, and these are by far the best inexpensive option (the most expensive set costs only $12). Each pack comes with the usual accouterments and can be applied with either stickers or glue. Sculpted Acrylic French Short Square. Freakin'. (20% off), PLN136.79 I also love that these are made of 94% post-consumer recycled materials. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It includes 42 press-ons along with all of the tools you need for an application that leaves your nails looking polished and healthy: a file, buffer, cuticle pusher, nail strengthener, and. If you love how long gel manicures last but hate the damage they can do to your nails, try Dashing Diva's Magic Press press-on nails made with gel base color. Did you notice theByrdie Verified seal of approvalat the top of this story? This seal means that our team has researched and tested every product on this list using a unique methodology thats designed to focus on what our readersreallywant to knowand to deliver insights that you cant find anywhere else. "I have received so many compliments on my nail shape and color. So, I get that when I tell you that they're $22, you're a little shocked. But going to a salon can be time-consuming and nail art can be tricky. 19. These glossy purple nails are perfect for those who want a pop of color but are not ready to commit to super-long nails. THE REVIEW: "Application was easy and the results are beautifulI did add additional glue for extra support," reads one review. Madisen Theobald, a former Allure editor, is a longtime fan of ImPress. In-store Pickup. Heres how. They even have press on nails for your toes . She has been contributing to Byrdie since 2020, where she covers nail polish, grooming tools, makeup, and skincare. Want to know more? Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. By now it's clear: Wereally love Kiss's press-ons. But if you're on a budget, we recommend Dashing Diva MagicPress Nails, which are quick and easy to apply, thanks to the glueless design. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. As mentioned earlier, "always make sure you clean your nails with 91 percent alcohol before applying your press-ons and add a healthy amount of nail adhesive to your nails to make them last longer." Solid Color Short Nails. I suggest this method if youre only mildly invested in the style of the nail, as they cannot be reused. Bringing salon quality beauty products to your home. However, I'd be remiss not to warn you that these kinds of press-on nails can easily fall off. We're giving these press-ons honorable mention. The only thing I didn't love was that you could see the glue a little through the nail. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. 3. A .css-1me6ynq{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#125C68;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#125C68;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1me6ynq:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}perfectly polished manicure can make a real difference in helping you feel your best. CAREERS | THE REVIEW: "Beautiful beautiful beautiful," reads one review. While these press-ons aren't billed as waterproof, they held strong during a basic hand wash. Reviewers raved about how great the glue worked and how long the nails lasted. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Align with cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds. $8.49. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. The best part is you can achieve this nail salon-quality look for $7 and you don't need to fiddle with glue to do it. Static Nails are long-lasting and do not break even when I do housework. Still, the nails attach without much fuss, and if one falls off, you can just reapply the glue and try again. Professional Nail Stylists take to press-on nails with all sorts of artistic expression to fit special occasions, moments in history, and also to align with trends. "Rachel Lee, Contributing Writer. (The instructions say you can use both together to maximize longevity.). If you like shorter tips but still want something that looks interesting, this brand is your best bet. PLN116.27, PLN193.79 And if youd like to reuse your press-ons, avoid using acetone, which can disturb the design. imPRESS Press-On Manicure Petite - Mini Me, LoveShackFancy x imPRESS Press-On Manicure Limited Edition - Sunkissed Peach, LoveShackFancy x imPRESS Press-On Manicure Limited Edition, LoveShackFancy x imPRESS Press-On Manicure Limited Edition - Blushing Lavender, imPRESS Press-On Manicure - All Summer Long, imPRESS Press-On Manicure x Alice + Olivia Frenchie, imPRESS Press-On Manicure x Alice + Olivia, imPRESS Press-On Manicure x Alice + Olivia Fleur, imPRESS Press-On Manicure - Counting Stars, imPRESS Press-On Manicure Accents - Spotlight, Tom Bachik x imPRESS Press-On Manicure Limited Edition Collection - At The After Party, Tom Bachik x imPRESS Press-On Manicure Limited Edition Collection, imPRESS Press-On Manicure Accents - Top Notch.