Numerous museums populate the quaint downtown area, including the Lindsey Railroad Museum and Four States Auto Museum. Salisbury Maryland Apartments, Townhouses, and Student Housing. MD This apartment community was built in 1957 and has 14 stories with 165 units. Discover houses and apartments for rent in Parkside Park Terrace, Tallahassee, FL by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com for your apartment search. 78253, 1-3 Br 53151 Map it! Parkside Apartments is a 800 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. PARKSIDE SENIOR VILLAGE is located at 325 Park Ave HARTFORD, WI and is managed by Premier Real Estate Management L.L.C., a reputable property management company with verified listings on RENTCafe. it is ok apartment. Highly recommended ! We will look into it right away. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Remodeled apartment homes available now! - E Taylor apartment 7101. Contact (859) 800-3363 Message Language: English Open Monday 9AM 5PM View More Hours Professionally managed by AU Associates, Inc.. Special Features 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes The gym, dog park, and the rest of the grounds and landscaping are always clean and excellently maintained. All dimensions are approximate. View 1 bedroom apartment Floor Plan Details, View 2 bedroom apartment Floor Plan Details, View 3 bedroom townhouse Floor Plan Details, Language: A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. I had a wonderful time here while I was going to school and working part time. You can also download and print our application form by clicking HERE, right clicking the PDF form, and saving it to your computer. $989 This apartment community was built in 2012 and has 4 stories with 108 units. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, San Antonio, KY Managed by Carabetta Management. Parkside Apartments is located in Lexington, Kentucky in the 40504 zip code. Or relax with friends on our expansive tanning deck with an outdoor fireplace? Please call before planning your visit.) 4146 Parkside Ave #505, Philadelphia, PA 19104 is a Studio, 1 bath Apartment listed for rent on Trulia for $1,000. The leasing team is ready to help you find your new place. 12PM Confirm Availability. The staff will go out of their way to help you, and they are extremely great.-, Property Manager at Parkside at Cottage Hill, Responded To This Review. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. * Square footage definitions vary. READ REDFIN'S, Do not sell or share my personal information. hb```y,= Angela, is the office manager and she's been here for years. Naval Reserve. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 78258, 1-5 Br Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. 7780 E 23rd Ave, Denver, CO | Mercy Housing Parkside Apts Denver, CO Family Apply Address 7780 E 23rd Ave Denver, CO, 80238 Phone: (303) 355-5444 TTY: 800-877-8973 or 711 Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Parkside Apartments of Texarkana is near Texarkana Regional-Webb Field, located 2.7 miles or 5 minutes away. Home sweet home. Walk Score Walking distance to park, bus stop, mail, hospital, stores, bars, schools and best of all police station just minutes away. Always beware of scams. | to $1,580/mo. She shows no empathy when you have an issue and doesn't get anything taken care of in a timely manner. The property is located close to schools which allow 80% of the children in the Central Park Community the ability to walk to school. Good News! Parkside Apartments For Rent in Eugene, Oregon, you'll enjoy unparalleled luxury living. Good News! Displayed square footage is approximate. Find your new place at Parkside Apartments. They are horrible and I can not wait until my lease is up to move, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Parkside Gardens Apartments and Townhouses, Baltimore, . In response to COVID-19, office hours and walk-in appointments may be limited. Parkside Apartments of Texarkana is an apartment community located in Miller County and the 71854 ZIP Code. Last Name. On behalf of our entire family (including our fur babies) we want to express our sincere gratitude to the entire Parkside @ Cottagehill staff both the office management team & the maintenance staff. 5.0 mi, Baltimore, . Parkside at Cottage Hill is 44.8 miles and a 67 minutes from OLF Barin U.S. This area is served by the Fayette County attendance zone. All rights reserved. . Select One. 201 Lollipop Trail Abilene, Texas 79602; $1,595 Check your credit ; 1,377 Sq Ft; 0.172 Acre; Active . Call Us (209) 667-0768 Fax Us (209) 667-0116 Address 381 West Hawkeye Avenue Turlock, CA 95380 Office Hours Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday - Sunday: Closed Reserve Your New Home Now - Ask Us A Question All the fields are required SUBMIT Home Gallery Amenities Floor Plans Neighborhood Your review is too long. Unique Features 24 hour cardio studio and free weights Cyber Cafe Designer Wood Flooring full remo Garden tubs Gated access Granite countertops One acre dog park Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Parkside Gardens is located in the lovely Herring Run Park Valley. - Access to Q and B trains - Couple blocks to 2 and 5 trains - Pet friendly building - This is a beautiful and large apartment to call home! Parkside Apartments has 4 parks within 12.5 miles, including Explorium, State Botanical Garden of Kentucky, and Waveland State Historic Site. Upscale studio, one and two bedroom urban apartments featuring versatile floor plans, the finest quality finishes and clean, contemporary designs. Neighbors weren't nosy and management with Angela was great and her staff. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. GreatSchools in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 21206, 1-3 Br Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. I used to have a two bedroom apartment with them and it was roach infested and the apartment exterminators are very careless will never recommend this place to anyone ?? I do recommend this place not bad for the price. Its not advisable or you will regret it. Friday * Square footage definitions vary. $765-$885 Occupant Type *. School boundaries are subject to change. This Fabulous Apartment Community, With Its Beautiful Park-like Setting, Is Nestled In A Residential Area Close To All Madison Has To Offer . Parkside Apartments Brand New Kitchens & Baths. This place is very noisy and has roaches. Neighbors constantly putting their trash in my trash bin and they keep me up at night with their constant bickering. Tucked away in northeast Baltimore, Frankford lies about 5 miles away from the city center and a few blocks east of Morgan State University. The sq. Our newly renovated apartment homes come with all the amenities you deserve, including quartz countertops, stainless steel appliance package, subway tile backsplash, new shaker style cabinetry . Professionally managed by Pro FL Management Inc. 1 Bedroom Apartments in South Daytona, FL, 2 Bedroom Apartments in South Daytona, FL, 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Daytona, FL, 4 Bedroom Apartments in South Daytona, FL, 2 Bedroom Townhouses in South Daytona, FL, 3 Bedroom Townhouses in South Daytona, FL, Pet-Friendly Apartments in South Daytona, FL, Apartments with Utilities Included in South Daytona, FL, Furnished Apartments in South Daytona, FL, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in South Daytona, FL, Apartments with Pool in South Daytona, FL, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in South Daytona, FL, Apartments with Parking in South Daytona, FL, Apartments with Fitness Center in South Daytona, FL, Apartments Under $1,000 in South Daytona, FL. Located about six miles southwest of Downtown Mobile along Highway 90 and Interstate 65, residents of this convenient community can easily commute into the city for work or leisure. The Applicant is proposing to construct a 70-Unit Multi-Family Residential (Rental) "Parkside Apartments" building along with associated drainage, utility, parking, access, landscaping and lighting improvements on a proposed lot of 93,866 Square Feet. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 16.0 mi. $873-$1,058 View Floor plans New Gallery. ), Elevated Resort-Style Pool overlooking Railroad Park, Beautiful Downtown, Pool and Courtyard Views, New State of the Art Electric Vehicle Charging Stations. Parkside Apartments is currently for rent for $465 per month, and offering 6, 12 month lease terms. Parkside Apartments has 3 military bases within 78.7 miles, the nearest is Blue Grass Army Depot which is 37.3 miles away and a 68 minutes . HowLoud. Write a Review for Parkside Apartments of Texarkana. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. You can also scan the completed form and attach it in an e-mail to talentparksideapt@gmail.com. Do not sell or share my personal information. Walk Score Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Property always clean compare to others next to us. Select One Parkside Over 18 Application Parkside Under 18 Application. There are also two parks within 6.0 miles, including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, and Mobile Botanical Gardens. HowLoud. Parkside Apartments is currently for rent for $465 per month, and offering 6, 12 month lease terms. 1 Beds 1 Baths 4301 Grand Avenue Parkway Starting at $1,226 USD/mo. GreatSchools Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Call today for your personal tour and learn how you can Live Life Better! Please select a value for future contact preference. I got this apartment for my boyfriend and he loves it, it's quiet, sure a rarely fight, rarely, but it is a great place to stay at. 78245, 1-2 Br Your title is too long. English. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Parkside Gardens Apartments and Townhouses is 22.7 miles and a 36 minutes from Fort George Meade. %PDF-1.5 % It is also near Bishop State Community College and University of South Alabama. Your review is too short. 12PM in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Or sign in if you already have an account. Choose from a one, two, or three-bedroom apartment with all the features you desire. Thank you for the great review! Transit Score measures access to public transit. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Parkside Apartments is an apartment community located in Bexar County and the 78207 ZIP Code. This area is served by the San Antonio Independent attendance zone. Parkside Apartments is 7.2 miles from East Kelly Air Force Base, and is convenient to other military bases, including Kelly Air Force Base. and By checking this box, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from LMS Investment Management, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, related properties, and/or service providers. Parkside Gardens Apartments and Townhouses is within 9 minutes or 3.1 miles from Morgan State University. 40509, 2 Br I love it here. Parkside Apartments is located in Atlanta, Georgia in the 30318 zip code. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Kawartha Lakes, ON K0M 1K0. Walk Score Parkside Gardens offers unique apartment homes for every lifestyle. Primary Primary. 280 Parkside Ave Apt A2E, Brooklyn, NY 11226-1462 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Walk Score This notice is to advise our prospective residents, occupants, cosigners/guarantors and other applicants that Regional Management, Inc. does NOT accept, use or evaluate Reusable Tenant Screening Reports. Property Manager at Responded To This Review. MD 2.3 mi, 1-2 Br Good News! The Alamo may be the most renowned structure in the city, but there are plenty of magnificent historical buildings to seefrom the Emily Morgan Hotel to the Meyer Halff House. (623) 455-6424. Parkside Apartments of Texarkana is an apartment community located in Miller County and the 71854 ZIP Code. Thanks for reporting an issue. Many amenities are thoughtfully offered for your benefit. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. I use to work in downtown so it was perfect for me till I went and joined the Army. Parkside at Cottage Hill is near Mobile Regional, located 9.9 miles or 21 minutes away. The one, two and three bedroom apartments feature private balconies, all kitchen appliances including microwaves and dishwashers, spacious closets, and individually controlled thermostats. pretty good in service.. if i have any problem, they come n fix it pretty quick. This area is served by the Mobile County attendance zone. 1.3 mi, Baltimore, A close location to downtown while still maintaining a community feel, make this area appealing to a wide variety of ages and families. Thank you for the review! Although the leasing office is polite they dont do anything about loud Neighbors. You'll love the convenience of our brand new on-site fitness center and newly updated 24/7 laundry center. 4146 Parkside Ave #505 is located in East Parkside, Philadelphia. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Geisler Petocka Geisler Petocka All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Residents have even more shopping options to explore just north of town at Springdale Mall. endstream endobj startxref San Antonio Utilities-Included Apartments, San Antonio Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. Parkside Apartments is located in Toledo, the 43615 zipcode, and the Toledo City School District. Time and distance from Parkside Apartments. 1 Beds 1 Baths 2811 La Frontera Blvd Starting at $1,227 USD/mo. Wrapped by scenic Swan Creek Preserve Metro Park, many of our updated one and two bedroom apartment homes offer beautiful views of its heavily wooded landscape. Based on the size of your household, your Maximum Annual Income must be equal to or less than the amount listed in this chart. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Parkside Apartments is within 10 minutes or 4.5 miles from University of Kentucky. This area is served by the Fayette County attendance zone. Wonderful location. (4) 2 Units Available. Come by today and tour your new home today. Crime ridden area with insect infestations. Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. There are also five parks within 1.8 miles, including Scobee Planetarium, San Pedro Springs Park, and Casa Navarro State Historic Site. Parkside Apartments located in Lexington, KY is a contemporary building that makes an architectural statement and distinguishes itself as the first new multifamily residential development to occur in the Gardenside neighborhood in decades. Contact (613) 828-4693. Parkside pet-friendly apartments in Eugene, Oregon welcomes your four-legged friend who will love relaxing by your side in the comforts of your new home. TX 1630 Wells Branch Parkway Starting at $1,278 USD/mo. They are the only reason I'm here. Error : Please enter a valid Phone Number. maintenance takes months to fix any major issue. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. ft. {{floorplan.unitsAvailable.length}} available Parkside Gardens Apartments and Townhouses is located in Frankford in the city of Baltimore. Time and distance from Parkside Gardens Apartments and Townhouses. Always beware of scams. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Check rates, compare amenities and find your next rental on Apartments.com. Thanks for reporting an issue. The leasing office is always nice and maintenance gets my work orders completed. Unique Features 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes Built In Microwave and Dishwasher Children's Playground Community Room Elevators Serving All Floors Hardwood Flooring Income Restrictions Apply I use to live here for over 6 years and management is great. Marley Manor; Ocean Aisle; Parkwood; Oak Hill; Parkside; Marley Manor Luxury Apartment Homes Visit our brand new website at livemarleymanor.com! The absolute worst apartment complex that I've ever stepped foot in. $1,050-$1,375 /mo. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. The leasing office is the best staff and they are very helpful. Click here for a copy of the propertys Business License. Time and distance from Parkside Apartments of Texarkana. Parkside 2300 West 76th Avenue Denver, CO 80221 NEIGHBORHOOD Denver Living Awaits Let our apartments near Denver, CO be the perfect jumping off point for exploring all the area has to offer. $786-$1,370 in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 17 Parkside Ct is an apartment community located in Kings County and the 11226 ZIP Code. Call for a personal tour: 410-860-4663. First of all grounds always dirty, lazy maintenance staff and to complete landscaping guys I believe they smoking something not cigarettes because I hate that smell thats why the grounds looks bad even when they do the landscape in here. Transit Score measures access to public transit. 8.0 mi. (RLNE4741091). Parkside Apartments of Texarkana has 3 shopping centers within 1.5 miles, which is about a 3-minute drive. I love to move in because it's cheap and reliable. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. 1 Beds 1.5 Baths Getting Around 3300 Parkside Drive Crestview Park next door Smoke Free Community Special Features Late Fee Forgiveness Online Payment Options (Credit Card, Debit Card and ACH) Package Acceptance 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance No Security Deposit Required One $35 Application Fee Per Apartment, Not Per Person In Home Amenities Ceiling Fans Walk-In Closets Dishwasher Garbage Disposal No pet fees or pet deposits when you move in. Below you will find links to download our "Application Booklet".Please note an application cannot be processed without the following: Earnest . Your donation to Mercy Housing could help fund our mission through communities like this one, transforming lives throughout the Mountain Plains region. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do to turn your experience into a 5-star! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Location! We appreciate your feedback and want you to know that it is very valuable in improving our community and keeping it a great place to live. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. The area around this property has good transit with many nearby transportation options. (opens in new window/tab). This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 1 story with 58 units. I love these apartments, so far for five months it has been great and the manager treats my boyfriend right and it's a fair payments each month. Scores provided by We are conveniently located to shopping and belt line areas. Will you work out in our Cardio Center? This website and the information set forth herein are current as of September 30, 2022, and are not intended to provide investment recommendations or advice. Email me listings and apartment related info. Error : Please verify you are not a robot. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. You can then fax the completed form to (541) 535-6429. It is also near Johns Hopkins Medicine and Johns Hopkins. Find apartments for rent, condos, townhomes and other rental homes. 21212, 1-2 Br Parkside at Cottage Hill is an apartment community located in Mobile County and the 36606 ZIP Code. Time and distance from Parkside Apartments. It has its own laundry facilities, a fitness and theater room. Britannia Parkside is an apartment community located in Ottawa County and the K2B 6A1 ZIP Code. Whatever your choice, you know that Parkside at Cottage Hill provides every opportunity. Write a Review for Parkside Gardens Apartments and Townhouses. If you are looking for a quiet environment dont look this way. Email me listings and apartment related info. Here youll find two shopping centers within 0.8 mile. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. My whole experience in Parkside Apartments was very wonderful and one of the most important quality of the properties is the office manager Angela and staff and the maintenance team their Awesome and they make you feel welcome. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.7 mile. Email me listings and apartment related info. At Parkside at Cottage Hill, we redefine the term Living Well. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. If requested, the application can be emailed, faxed, or sent by US . Contact (470) 447-0795 View Community Website Message Language: English Open Saturday 12AM 12AM View More Hours Commercial real estate agency headquartered in Nashville, TN. Property Details. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. For any questions, please call (301) 663-1367 . 9AM Parkside Apartments is located in Cattleman Square in the city of San Antonio. Or sign in if you already have an account. Rent is based on lease term selected. Apartments.com There is a train track just a block away and the train is so loud throughout all hours of the day and night. Brookwood is a charming suburban neighborhood thats home to the Shoppes at Bel Air Mall. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. You'll find this community at 1769 Eastern Rd in South Daytona. Custom Message. It is the ultimate lifestyle experience to know that every detail has been planned to create a comprehensive experience for you in your new home. Contact the community for more information. Please visit our community website for up to date information. Please contact office for more details . It is our practice never to require someone to complete a credit application or provide personal credit information before touring an apartment home. Parkside | Apartments in Atlanta, GA | Affordable Apartments in Atlanta, GA Welcome Home. Parkside Apartments 3214 Valley Bluff Dr, Doraville, GA 30340 Apartment floorplans Himalaya $1,140+ 1 bd | 1 ba | 750 sqft 1 Photo Sierra $1,375+ 2 bd | 1.5 ba | 975 sqft 1 Photo Travel times Building overview Parkside Apartments in Doraville, GA, a wooded retreat that will take you back to the days when space meant more. Currently Accepting Applications About Parkside Apts Property Type: Family Units: 68 %%EOF Consider the possibilities that wait within our community. Please call the office to check current and future availability. We will be able to save your progress and enable you to come back anytime to check on the status of your application. Always beware of scams. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. 9AM We cannot wait for you to be part of our community! Your data will be processed in accordance with our privacy policy and you will be able to unsubscribe from our communications at any time. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.1 miles. Located near renowned attractions such as the Denver Zoo and Water World, residents can lead an inspired lifestyle with ease from a prime location. The courtyard space interjects green space within the building, creating an urbane and urban oasis in the midst of a busy neighborhood. Spring Hill College and the University of South Alabama sit nearby as well. Parkside Apartments is located in West Lexington in the city of Lexington. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. They are super nice & professional. 9AM MD View 1 Bed, 1 Bath without W/D Hookup Floor Plan Details, View 1 Bed, 1 Bath with W/D Hookup Upstairs Floor Plan Details, View 1 Bed, 1 Bath with W/D Hookup Downstairs Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bed, 1 Bath without Patio Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bed, 1 Bath with Patio Floor Plan Details, View 2 Bed, 1.5 Bath Townhouse with Patio Floor Plan Details, 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath Townhouse w/FirePlace & Patio, View 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath Townhouse w/FirePlace & Patio Floor Plan Details, Language: If you keep a dirty apartment and don't mind homeless people going to the different drug apartments in this complex then this might be the place for you. Parkside Apartments 3214 Valley Bluff Dr, Doraville, GA 30340 $1,140 - $1,470Monthly Rent Favorite Request to apply Check availability Street view See all 26 photos Parkside Apartments 3214 Valley Bluff Dr, Doraville, GA 30340 $1,140 - $1,470 Monthly Rent 1 - 2 Beds 1 - 1.5 Baths Request to apply Powered by Highlights Apartment Building I wish I can move in with him. TX 2255 E Parkside Ln , Phoenix, AZ 85024-7593 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. * Square footage definitions vary. Parkside Apartments in Eugene | Greystar Back to Search Parkside Apartments 4075 Aerial Way Eugene, OR 97402 541-403-8748 Get Directions Home OR Eugene-Springfield Parkside Apartments Contact Community Floor plans Lease Online Resident Portal Visit Website $1,495 - $1,795 Bedrooms: 1 - 2 Bathrooms: 1 - 2 . The new neighborhood boosts nearly 100 retail shops, 25 restaurants and offers ample employment opportunities to Mercy Housing residents. and Home content. 74 Park St, Meriden, CT 06450. Parkside at Cottage Hill is within 9 minutes or 3.6 miles from Spring Hill College. Ask about our current move in special!! endstream endobj 1430 0 obj <. TX Thank you for the great review! Madison's greenest community. Menu. Message and Data rates may apply. There are also four parks within 12.5 miles, including Explorium, State Botanical Garden of Kentucky, and Waveland State Historic Site. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? We take fraud very seriously. Nice place but have those cons please do something about it. **Fast Application Process **Email to view the space . information will cause the application to be denied and not processed. Apply to Villas at Parkside Apartments today! and Displayed square footage is approximate. He loves it. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 8.0 mi. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Great staff and management. School data provided by What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Food markets, restaurants, pharmacies and other necessities of daily living are just steps away. Parkside at Cottage Hill has 2 parks within 6.0 miles, including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, and Mobile Botanical Gardens.