Unfortunately, Nana retired rather quickly because TY renamed it Bongo the Monkey. They will have certificates and be boxed. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. There are 15,973 members who have 154,202 beanies in their collections. Beanies! I see hundreds selling for 100 times your listings. Be warned, there are many counterfeit Humphrey Beanie Babies on the market. medianet_versionId = "111299"; This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Beanbag Plush\Ty\Beanie Babies-Original\Retired". Fill out the requested information. Over the years, the infamous TY toy brand has expanded its line to include Beanie Buddies, Beanie Boos, and Beanie Bellies, to name a few, which you can explore on their main website HERE. Nowadays, these plush toys can be worth some big bucks if you are a collector. $72.25, $85.00 The item "RARE TY Lefty 2000 Beanie Baby With Errors Political Donkey" is in sale since Monday, January 20, 2020. The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed. BEANIEBABIESPRICEGUIDE is a participant in Amazon Services LLC, and eBay Inc, Associate Programs that are . By brand. Princess Bear is a beautiful combination of a deep purple body with the signature white rose that became a symbol for the late Princess of Wales. Several versions of Humphrey exist, including those mainly marketed for McDonalds Happy Meals. Please sign in or register at the top of the page. in, https://www.facebook.com/groups/SellYourBeanieBabies. You could easily fetch nearly $1,000 for a pristine condition Clubby, the bear. (function(w,d,t,r,u){var f,n,i;w[u]=w[u]||[],f=function(){var o={ti:"138000847"};o.q=w[u],w[u]=new UET(o),w[u].push("pageLoad")},n=d.createElement(t),n.src=r,n.async=1,n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=function(){var s=this.readyState;s&&s!=="loaded"&&s!=="complete"||(f(),n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=null)},i=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],i.parentNode.insertBefore(n,i)})(window,document,"script","//bat.bing.com/bat.js","uetq"); Below are some final sale prices in 2023 for Beanie Babies listed for sale online. Beanie was created for a MasterCard promotion. 2. Discover what errors exist on Beanie Babies and if it impacts the value. Rare versions with tag errors are worth as much as $250,000, although the most expensive clown bear listed on eBay is currently priced at $90,000. Beckys True Blue Beans is one that is used a lot. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. November Bear has yellow fur that wears a tie-dyed jumpsuit with a collar. Made In China. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. The item "Mcdonalds TY Beanie Baby Britannia The Bear RARE WITH 2 TAG ERRORS" is in sale since Sunday, December 5, 2021. Great deals on Lefty 2000 Beanie Baby. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Might be time to get them out of storage. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. In general, if youre selling Beanie Babies at an auction house, you stand the chance of being much more profitable than simply listing them on Craigslist. Beanie Babies are probably part of every 90s babys childhood memory. Mystic came with a white body, horn, and mane throughout its production. Your comments about Beanie babies having no value with a yellow star. Juli in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Claude sure makes our oceans crusty little friends extremely cozy and cuddly. eBay eBay UK eBay CA eBay AUS Amazon This 1998 TY rarity did not stay in production for long. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Im only 12 so I was hoping I could get some good advice on beanie babies, my beanies names are listed below if you wanted to tell me if they are worth anything: medianet_height = "280"; This bear is part of the first release of birthday bears, making her special within that specific category. Bear $4 - See GuideBaaabsy $4 - See GuideBaaabsy Baag $10 - See GuideBaabet $7 - See GuideBaboo $6 - See GuideBaby Boy - See GuideBaby Girl - See GuideBaby Jaguar $20 - See GuideBadges $5 - See GuideBadtz-Maru $25 - See GuideBahati $5 - See GuideBaldy $3 - See GuideBali (Lizard) $5Ballerina Peppa $6 - See GuideBaltimore Ravens $6 - See GuideBam $4 - See GuideBananas $5 - See GuideBandage $3 - See GuideBandit $7 - See GuideBandito $3 - See GuideBanjo (2003) $4 - See GuideBanjo (2012) $20 - See GuideBarbaro $12 - See GuideBarklowe $3 - See GuideBarks $10 - See GuideBarley $5 - See GuideBaron Van Pyre $5 - See GuideBasilico $12 - See GuideBAT-e $4 - See GuideBatty (Brown) $3 - See GuideBatty (Tie-Dye) $3 - See GuideBayStars $15 - See GuideBeak $3 - See GuideBeani $5 - See GuideBeanie House Rock $10 - See GuideBeanies! ga('create', 'UA-6513699-22', 'auto'); (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. He was also adorned with tush tags and hang tags that should be in excellent condition if you hope to make any money from selling yours. Its chocolate brown with a Reeses orange bowtie. Most consider Patti a rare Beanie, and its original magenta color is the most coveted version by collectors. The fair price on a Beanie in excellent condition would be about 65% to 75% of the mint price. The item "RARE Lefty And Righty Beanie Babies- 1996- TAG ERRORS- PVC Pellets" is in sale since Monday, October 19, 2020. So if you are a serious collector searching for the highest value Beanie Babies this year, then it would make sense to start with an article like this read on to discover the 30 Most Valuable Beanie Babies in 2022, including any special features and current value. Why do some people sell Gobbles for thousands and others in the same generation for $100. I have a 1997 Iggy with a tongue and the bright pink colors; How much is it worth? This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Beanbag Plush\Ty\Beanie Babies-Original\Retired". Have white Beanie with colored stars and 2000 on front mad by Royal Beanie with tag on it. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. If you a have a Snort or Tabasco the Red Bull, in pristine condition, you could cash in around $6,000. Beanie Babies Worth Money. I guess its hard to believe it, until you see it. But one complete set of 2014 Teenie Beanie Baby Boos from McDonald's is going for $850 on eBay, so you never know. TY Beanie Baby RARE RIGHTY 2000 the Elephant NO TAGS $199.99 535**, US Vintage Righty The Elephant McDonalds TY American Trio Teenie Beanie Baby 2000 $9.99 510**, US Lefty the Donkey and Righty The Elephant Beanie Babies 2000 w/ Tag Errors $2000.00 115**, US Beanie Babies Mcdonalds 2000 Rex & Righty the Elephant Collectabes SEALED $1.00 770**, US This cute little pig was a catch, even though many people didnt initially think the pig was the cutest Beanie that TY could have come out with. . A space between the word lose and! Funny enough, one of the unique things about this bear is that kids didnt want anything to do with it; however, collectors would love to have one. Cute little Squealer may not sell for as much as some of the other Original Nine members; however, anything thats pink and squeaks is priceless to me. The first three versions featured a gold ribbon; however, its fourth edition switched to a copper-colored neck adornment. So if you manage to get your hands on a Humphrey with a reversed leg or this friendly camel with a first edition tag, you may just be able to cash out at near the $1,000 mark. But his bright colors and soft touch have made him a collectors favorite. RARE! The man had Clinton sign each Lefty for his daughters, making them truly exclusive. More than a decade. Brand: Ty: Category: Beanie Baby: Style Number: 4289 . One of the 2. . Both of these plush toys are considered to be extremely rare and thus valuable. If you come across a rainbow-maned Mystic, hang on to that Unicorn. Additionally, various colorations were released, so to have the most valuable set, you must collect the light green Hippity, the all-pink Hoppity, and the lavender Floppity. Find out which Beanie Babies can have a 1st Generation Hang Tag and Tush Tag, making them the most valuable of all Ty Beanie Babies. Unfortunately, this sweet little monkey became an instant target for counterfeiters. 1. There have been five generations of Mystic the Unicorn with four different looks. Unresolved: Release in which this issue/RFE will be addressed. ringo Initially, these plush toys were never sold in large chain stores. Both styles have the traditional clown collar and a red nose. Hang tag: Lefty 2000 (USA Exclusive) Additional Information. Current Price on eBay: $675,000.00. Advertisement Patti the Platypus After logging in you can close it and return to this page. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TY Beanie Baby - RIGHTY the Elephant , LEFTY the Donkey & Liberty The Bear 1996 at the best online prices at eBay! Most Beanie Babies are not worth very much money, do not make the mistake of buying a $10 price guide to tell you they aren't worth anything. Lefty, Righty (Your Choice) ad vertisement by BellasBraids. Lefty the Donkey and Righty the Elephant In 2006, an Avionics technician asked former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to sign two Beanie Babies for his daughters. 0 bids. 8 December, 2013 Peace Bear $10.00. Pay special attention to tag errors such as extra spaces, missing barcodes, and a mint condition. . Jake is the perfect cuddle baby hes a duck. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Currently, a single Lefty is available for sale on eBay for $30,000. Valentino the Bear - $19,000. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. The first-generation beanie babies gathered the most interest, and collectors still value them today. Not sure if TY wasnt happy with the dye accident or if customer surveys reflected a preference for the lighter powder blue, but this happy-go-lucky elephant had a colorful past. $9.00, $15.00 These political Beanies were not necessarily a rare or limited edition; however, often, Beanie Babies are worth more to collectors when sold in pairs or sets. Today, Humphrey the Camel could fetch you nearly $1,200. Sweet little November is a happy little bear representing all the kids who have November birthdays. Several have sold for between $1,500 and $2,500 in the last few years. Site terms of use and privacy policy. Funny how flaws can increase a toy's worth. Pattis bright purple body with yellow beak and feet is nothing but cuteness stuffed in a plush. Free shipping for many products! Could you share which ones are selling for so much as I have about 900 older beanies and would be interested if they have real value. But the rare 1996 versions have sold for $50,000. the site "Most Valuable Collector's Items in the World" says that the beanie baby lefty is worth $500,000, but the site Plus Collectors will buy mine for 13 cents!! At the Beanie Baby craze's height, one out of 10 sales were for the little plush toys. (15% off), Sale Price $393.75 Princess Diana supporters felt compelled to purchase this beautiful bear at the time as TY sent proceeds to the princesses memorial fund. A limited number of miniature Millenniums were also produced for McDonalds Happy Meals. The main difference between Tabasco and Snort is its coloration. -$7Tangles $8 - See GuideTank -$5Tasha -$30Tasty -$4Taz -$13Teddy -See GuideTed-e -$3Teegra -$12Tender -$8Tennessee -$8Texas -$5Texas Bluebonnet -$5Texas Rangers -$5Thank You -$5Thankful -$15The Beginning -$3The End $3 - See GuideTheodore -$25Thistle -$6Thomas -$5Thumper -$4Thunderbolt -$10Tibby -$7Ticklish -$10Tidings -$4Tiger -$3Tigger -$5Tiggs -$5Tiki -$15Timbers -$10Tinsel -$4Tiny -$3Tiny Tim -$4Tipsy -$5Tiptoe $2 - See GuideTitan -$10To Brighten -$10Toast -$6Toboggan -$3Tolee -$3TOM-e -$5Tommy -$3Tony Stewart #20 -$3Toodee -$10, Tooter $3 - See GuideToothy -$7Tootoot -$4Topper -$15Topspin -$4Tornado -$10Toronto -$3Tortuga -$5Tour Teddy -$4Tracker -$4Tracks $9 - See GuideTradee -$4Trap (1st Generation)Trap (2nd Generation) $55Trap (3rd Generation) $25Treator -$7Treats -$10Treehouse -$10Tremble -$5Trick R. Treat -$5Tricks $3 - See GuideTrickster -$3Tricky -$4Trident -$7Trimmings -$5TRUE -$4Truly -$4Trumpet $4 - See GuideTubbo -$6Tuck -$20Tucker -$6Tuffy -$2Tumba -$16Tunnels -$5Turk-e $10 - See GuideTusk -$4Tux -$4Tux Dog -$20Tweety -$25Twigs -$3Twilight -$5Twilight Sparkle -$5Twirls -$5Twirly -$5Twisty -$5Twitch -$8Twitterbug -$3Ty 2K $7 - See GuideTyrone -$15, Uncle Sam -$3Union -$4Uniqua -$10Unity -$3USA -$3, Valentina See GuideValentine -$4Valentino See GuideValley -$3Valor -$4Vanda -$3Vanish -$10Vegas -$3Veggies -$5Velvet -$3Victory -$1Villager -$4Vines -$10Violetta -$8Virunga -$3Viva Las Beanies -$10Volley -$4, Waddle -$3Wailea -$4Walden -$5Wales -$7Walker -$4Wallace -$3Washington -$3Wattlie -$3Waves $5 - See GuideWeaver -$3Webley -$3We Do -$20Weenie -$3Whiffles -$8Whiskers -$3Whisper -$3White -$3White Softbank -$100Whittle -$3Whopper -$4Widget -$4, Wiggly $3 - See GuideWiggy -$4Wilbur -$20William -$3Willoughby -$6Winksy -$4Winnie the Pooh -$5Winstar -$8Wirabear -$3Wisconsin -$4Wise $5 - See GuideWiser $3 - See GuideWisest -$3Wish -$3Witchy -$5Wonton -$15Woodstock -$10Woody -$3Woolins -$5Woolsy -$5Wrinkles -$3, Y Ddraig Goch -$20Yam Yam -$3Yapper -$5Yikes -$5Yokohama -$4Yodel -$5You Did It -$5Your Teddy Bear Elvis -$20Youre A Sweetie -$3Youre Special -$3Yours Truly $3 - See GuideYule -$2Yummy -$3, Zero -$3Zeus -$5Ziggy -$3Zip -See GuideZoom -$3Zoomer -$3Zuma -$5. Brownie the Bear - $20,000. Although several different color variations exist, the royal blue version is the most sought out, even if it was the product of a factory miscalculation in dye amounts. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ Powered by Beanie Babies Price Guide | Site Credit. It would behoove you to hire a reputable appraiser and have Nana authenticated. The other is an elephant called Righty representing the Republican Party. Error Beanie Babies are rarely worth money. Price guide for authenticated Beanie Babies. But, of course, as a collector, it goes without saying that the value of your nostalgic plush toys depends on their condition, rarity, and sales location. Most notable about Squealer is that it was one of the longest-running Beanie Babies in production and was eventually retired in 1998. mcdonalds scoop (unopened) In the late 90s, a mistake along the production line resulted in one of Humphreys rear legs sewn backward. medianet_crid = "745889254"; Collectors have already paid as much as $20,000 for this plush. Lefty the Donkey and Righty the Elephant $18.00. This new Beanie Baby is worth five figures because it's a 1997 issue fresh from the factory. $5Bearning Love $10 - See GuideBearon $3 - See GuideBearon $10 (Midwest Tags) - See GuideBeary Much $5 - See GuideBen $20Bend It Like SpongeBob $25Benjamin $4 - See GuideBently $12 - See GuideBernie $2 - See GuideBerry Ice $10 - See GuideBessie See Guide - AuthenticatedBianca - See GuideBidder $7 - See GuideBig Apple $3 - See GuideBijoux $5 - See GuideBillingham $3 - See GuideBillionaire #1 See GuideBillionaire #2 Billionaire #3 See GuideBillionaire #4 See GuideBillionaire #5 See GuideBillionaire #6 Billionaire #7 Billionaire #8 Billionaire #9 See GuideBillionaire #10 See GuideBillionaire #11 See GuideBillionaire #12 See GuideBillionaire #13 See GuideBillionaire #14 Billionaire #15 See Guide, Binksy $5 - See GuideBiscuit $15 - See GuideBits $5 - See GuideBixby $4 - See GuideBlackie See Guide - AuthenticatedBLARN-e $9 - See GuideBlessed $7 - See GuideBliss $15 - See GuideBlissful $7 - See GuideBlitz $5 - See GuideBlizzard $3 - See GuideBloom $5 - See GuideBloom FTD $30Bloomfield $4 - See GuideBlue 'Bear' $5Blue 'Dog' $15 - See GuideBlue Beanie Shoes $10 - See GuideBluebonnet $5 - See GuideBo - See GuideBodkin Boblin $5 - See GuideBones See Guide - AuthenticatedBoneses $15 - See GuideBongo See Guide - AuthenticatedBonnet $9Bonsai $5Bonzer $3Boo Who? There are quite a lot of variations and errors that can make your Gobbles go up in value. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Updated Beanie Babies Price Guide. They also have the same style number. Curly the Bear - $9,500 Curly is a brown bear with a dark red ribbon adorning his neck.. valentino I didnt see Daisy, Darling, Dart, Horse (Zodiac), Rabbit (Zodiac), Schweetheart, Scruffy, or Spike on the price guide. Please. View Product. Lefty and Righty Retired Ty Beanie Babies, 2000. Does anyone know about a manufacturer called Royal Beanie and if they have any value? Of course, the Beanie Baby market crashed, hard. Jolly the Walrus: $75,000 Even though Jolly the Walrus wasn't released until 1997, they are now one of the most expensive Ty Beanie Babies you can buy. Now with these basic concepts in mind, lets look at the 30 Most Valuable Beanie Babies in 2022, considering the above considerations. Some rarer versions sell for $38,600 because of errors like having two tush tags, multiple punctuation mistakes, and even an incorrect factory numbering. As pictured/described; timely delivery, thank you! The original-edition Mystic the Unicorn was created in 1994. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? There is something special about bunnies; these short-tailed, long-eared animals make a kids childhood whimsical. Lefty represents the Democrat Party. Unfortunately, mistakes often equate to a higher value in the antique and collectors world. Its not an old generation but it has a brown nose and black eyes. There is a TON of misinformation about Beanie Babies prices online. Krabs -$20Mr. WreathsFlowersNMore (9) $300.00 FREE shipping Colletible Beanie Baby American Trio, Righty, Lefty, and Liberty Andysvintageantiques (29) $26.50 Lefty & Righty Beanie Babies, Rare, Mint BearWithMeWishes (11) $125.00 FREE shipping TY Lefty the Donkey (2000) Beanie Buddy PipsCollectibles (1,595) $27.39 Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Lefty & Righty-The red, white, and blue animal pair of donkey and elephant known as Righty & Lefty are popular Beanie Babies and were introduced during the 1996 Presidential campaigns. Know Your Beanie Babies. (Top 15 Highest Selling Beanie Babies) 42 related questions found. The 1997 Princess Bear was dedicated to Princess Diana. Why you even exist is anybodys guess. Although it was not part of the Original Nine, this monkey is still one of TYs earliest plush creations. Each of these long-eared plush toys has been privy to multiple tag errors that can earn you a mini-fortune if they have been well-cared for. Use your phone or a camera to take pictures of the Beanie Baby from the front, back, and side. Garcia (value dependent on how much a buyer likes its colors - can exceed $30 on occasion, but below $20 most likely) Inch (with felt antenna instead of yarn): $25-55 Libearty (with "Summer Olympics" printed in tag instead of just "Summer"): $250+ Lucky (with 21 spots instead of 11): $20-30 Snow -$8Muddy -$4Muff -$10Muffler -$4Mugungwha -$4Mukluk -$5Mum -$14Mum -$4Mumsy -$4Muno -$5My Dad -$5My Melody -$10My Mom -$5My Mum -$5Mystery -$40Mystic See GuideMystique -$3, Nami -$3Nana -$10Nana -$6Nanook -$2Nara -$4Nectar -$10Negaraku -$5Nemo -$6Neon -$4Nermal -$9NESS-e -$30New England Patriots -$8New Jersey -$4New Year -$5New York -$5New York Giants -$7New York Rose -$5New York State -$5, New York Yankees -$7New Zealand -$5Nibble -$3Nibbler -$4Nibblies -$4Nibbly $2 - See GuideNigel -$10Niklas -$4Niles -$4Nimbus -$8Nina -$4Nip See GuideNipponia -$4Northland -$5November -$4Nuts -$2Nutty -$4, O -$3Oakdale -$7Oasis -$20Oats -$5 - See GuideOcker -$4October -$3Oddie -$4Odie -$4OFortune -$6Ohio -$3Ohio Scarlet Carnation -$3Olaf -$5Old Timer -$4Ole -$10OLucky -$8Omnia -$8Omnibus -$8Onny -$4Ontario -$6Ooh-la-la -$6Opie -$6Orange -$8Orchard -$15Oriel -$4Orient -$Orion -$3Osito -$4Otis -$Outlaw -$10Ox -$4, Pablo -$15Pads -$15Pal -$6Palace -$5Palms -$4Panama -$3Panmunjom -$10Pansage -$12Pansy -$4Pappa - See GuideParka -$7Patches -$15Patriot -$4Patti See GuidePatty OLucky -$8Paul -$2Peace - $1-$20Peaches -$5Peanut (Royal Blue)Peanut (Light Blue)Pearl -$4Pecan -$2Peekaboo $2 - See GuidePeepers -$6Peeps -$3Pegasus -$8Peking (1st Generation) $175+Peking (2nd Generation) $50Peking (3rd Generation) $30Pellet $3 - See GuidePennsylvania -$4Pennsylvania Mountain -$4Peppa -$5Peppermint -$15Periwinkle e-Bear -$3Periwinkle Cat -$20Petunia -$4Phantom -$6Philadelphia -$3Philadelphia Eagles -$6Philadelphia Phillies -$6Pi -$4Picnic -$4Pico -$7Pierre -$4Pig -$4Pilgrim -$10Pinata -$2Pinchers - See GuidePinkerton -$4Pinkie Pie -$7Pinky Flamingo -$4Pinky Guinea Pig -$20Pinny -$5Pinta -$4Pippo -$15Pique -$8Piran -$15, Pirouette -$8Pittsburgh -$4Pittsburgh Pirages -$8Pittsburgh Steelers -$8Plex -$20Pluff -$5Plymouth -$5Pocus -$4Poet -$4Pogo -$15Pompey -$6Pompoms -$8Ponder -$4Pongo -$5Poofie $3 - See GuidePooky -$15Poolside -$3Poopsie -$2Popcorn -$4Pops - See GuidePoseidon -$3Posy -$3Pouch -$2Pounce -$2Pounder -$10Pounds -$3Prance -$3Premier -$5Pretzels -$10Prickles -$3Prickles 2010 -$20Pride -$15Prima -$5Prince $3 - See GuidePrincess - See GuidePrincess Cadence -$5Princess Celestia -$5Princess Luna -$5Princess Peppa -$5Prinz von -$3Promise -$15Propeller -$3Prunella -$5Puddles -$8Pudding -$15Puffer -$2Pugsly -$3Pumkin -$3Punchers See GuidePunchline -$10Pungo -$9Punkin Face -$10Punxsutawney Phil -$5Pup-In-Love -$3Puppy Claus -$5Purr $2 - See GuidePurry -$10Puss In Boots -$10, Quackers See GuideQuackington -$3Quackly -$8Quebec Iris Versicolor -$4Quiet -$8Quivers -$5, Radar -$3Rainbow Dash -$5Rainbow Sock -$7Raine -$9Rally Doodle Dandy -$10Rally Monkey -$15Ramble -$3Raphael -$5Rarity -$5Rascal -$8The Rat -$3Ratzo -$5Razor -$6Rebecca Rabbit -$10Red -$3Red, White, & Blue -$3Redford -$3Reefs -$3Reese -$15Regal $6 - See GuideRescue FDNY -$5Rescue St Bernard -$17Rhapsody -$20Richie -$5Ricochet -$8Riggins -$4Righty -$4Righty 2000 -$3Righty 2004 -$3, Righty 2008 -$10Ringo - See GuideRintoo -$10Roam -$2Roary -$3Rocket -$2Roger -$15Romance $2 - See GuideRomeo & Juliet -$5Ronald McDonald Orlando -$50Ronnie -$4Rooftop -$8Rooster -$3Rootbeer -$10Roscoe -$4Rose -$8Rover -$2Rowdy -$4Roxie $5 - See GuideRuby Bear -$10Ruby Rabbit -$5Ruddle -$3Rudy -$5Rufus $4 - See GuideRumba -$3Runner -$4Rusty -$11Ryan Newman #12 -$3, Saddle -$8Saffron -$4Sahara -$8Sakura -$4Salute -$9Sam -$4Sampson -$4San Francisco -$4San Francisco 49ers -$5San Francisco Giants -$8Sandals -$4Santa $3 - See GuideSanta Maria -$3Sapphire -$3Sarge $2 - See GuideScaly -$6Scampy -$3SCARED-e -$8Scaredy -$10Scarem -$5Scares -$5Scary $3 - See GuideScat -$3Schnitzel -$5Scholar -$4School Rocks -$3Scooby-Doo -$7Scoop -$2Scorch $3 - See GuideScotland -$8Scottie -$3Scrappy -$3Scrat -$18Scratchy -$5Scrum -$4Scurry -$3Seadog -$5Seamore (1st Generation)Seamore (2nd Generation)Seamore (3rd Generation) $25Seamore (4th Generation) $5Seasons Greetings -$3Seattle -$3Seattle Seahawks -$8Seaweed (3rd Generation) $10Seaweed -$3Secret -$3Secretariat -$20Senna-kun -$50September -$3Sequoia $5 - See GuideSerenade -$7Serenity -$7Shake, Rattle & Beanie -$9Shamrock -$5ShaqBear -$4Shasta -$3Shearsly -$7Sheba -$10Sheepishly -$3Sheets -$5Sheldon J. Plankton -$15Sherbet -$7Sherwood -$3Shiloh -$15Shivers -$3Shocks -$10Shooting Star -$10Shortstop -$5Shudders -$10Siam $6 - See GuideSiberia -$5Sid -$15Side-Kick $3 - See GuideSiesta -$4Silver $5 - See GuideSimon -$25Singabear -$7Sis -$5Sizzle $3 - See GuideSkipper -$15Skips -$5Skis -$4Skunkers -$20Slamdunk -$14Slapshot -$9Slayer $3 - See GuideSledder -$15Sledge -$3Sleighbelle -$4Sleighride -$5Slick -$9Slippery -$3Slither (1st Generation)Slither (2nd Generation) $150Slither (3rd Generation) $30Slowpoke -$5Sly (White Belly) - $5Sly (Brown Belly) - $10Smart -$3Smarter -$3Smartest -$4Smarty -$5Smarty Jones -$10Smash -$3Smitten -$3Smooch -$3SMOOCH-e -$5Smoochy -$4Smoothie -$15Smudges -$25Snacks -$10Snake -$3Sneakers -$10Sneaks -$10Sneaky -$3, Snicky -$4Sniffer $2 -See GuideSniffs -$15Snip -$2Snips -$9Snocap -$5Snookums -$4Snoops -$6Snort See GuideSnowball -$2Snowball Rabbit -$5Snowbank -$4Snowbelles White -$10Snowbelles Red -$5Snowdrift -$3Snowdrop -$11Snowgirl -$3Snowy -$15Snuggins -$5Soar -$4Softbank Hawks See GuideSolid Gold Beanie -$5Sonnet -$3Sorbet -$5South Carolina -$3Soybean -$5Spangle $5 - See GuideSparklers -$7Sparkles -$3Sparks -$3Sparky -$3Spearmint Green -$10Speckles $3 - See GuideSpeedster -$3Speedy (1st Generation)Speedy (2nd Generation)Speedy (3rd Generation) $25Speedy (4th Generation) $3Spells -$5Spider-Man -$5Spikey -$10Spinner -$2Splash See GuideSplits -$5Splotches -$10Sport -$8Spot - See GuideSpotter -$10Spotty -$5Spring $5 - See GuideSpringer -$3Springfield -$3Springston $4 - See GuideSpringy $2 - See GuideSpuds -$5Spunky -$5Spurs -$10Squealer See GuideSquidge -$5Squidward Tentacles -$39Squirmy -$5Stanley -$15Starboard -$10Stargazer -$10Starlett -$5Starlight -$15Steg - See GuideStilts -$3Sting -$10Stinger -$3Stinky -$3Stirring -$4Stockings -$3Stony -$5Street Sense -$10Stretch -$4Stripers -$10Stripes -$5Stripey -$5Strut -$4Stubby -$7Stuffed -$10Stuffings -$5Stuffy -$5Sugar -$10Sugar-Pie -$3Sugarpup -$5Summerfest -$7Summertime Fun -$3Summit -$15Sunbonnet -$5Sunburst -$5Sundar -$8Sunnie -$16Sunny -$3Sunray -$5Sunrise -$14Sunset -$5Superstition -$7Support -$8Surfin -$8Suzy Sheep -$10Sven -$4Swampy -$3Sweeper -$5Sweetest -$7Sweetie Pie -$5Sweetiekins -$5Sweetiepaws -$7Sweetling -$3Swinger -$13Swiper -$8Swirly $3 - See GuideSwoop -$3, Tabasco (3rd Generation) $30Tabasco (4th Generation) $7Tabbles -$10Tabor -$4Tabs -$4TANAHAIRKU! The Iguana variations include varying tag locations, colors, a protruding tongue, or even a Quackers tush tag. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! This hot collector's beanie is among the rare beanie babies. Values drop dramatically if the tag is missing or even bent or creased . Claude was initially released with a beautiful combination of browns, blues, and greens. Your guide is full of inconsistencies and errors or lies. 14" Large, Ty Teenie Babies Lefty The Donkey Soft Toy Animal with Tag RARE MINT, Lefty the Donkey 2000 McDonalds Ty Beanie Baby - Sealed Package, Ty Beanie Buddy Lefty The Donkey with Tag, Collectable TY Beanie Babies Lefty the USA Donkey 2000 with Tag Stars & Stripes, Ty Beanie Babies Lefty 2000 The Donkey - Mint With Tag Protector, Ty Buddy and Ty Beanie Baby - Lefty the Donkey. 15-inch Peace bear and 9-inch Peace, Ringo and Bones - $159,000. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Clubby is the first bear in the Beanie Babies lineup to wear a button a TY club button that is on the bears chest. He came dressed in a multicolored jumpsuit with corduroy pants or a velvety blue and green striped suit. These are the most common Beanie Babies produced. McDonald's TY Beanie Baby Britannia The Bear 1999 With RARE Tag Errors 1993. Hillary Clinton reportedly signed these Beanie Babies when a man asked her to as a gift to his daughters. BUMP -$10Mr. on eBay, the current pricing for a Peace bear with tag errors is just over $26.00. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. Piccadilly was supposed to bring the cute back to clowns; however, kids seem to either love it or hate it. mel 9.5. Ty Warner introduced Beanie Babies at the 1993 World Toy Fair in New York City. Original Price $875.00 Only one set of the Lefty and Righty duo is rightly valued higher than the rest because one aviation technician summoned former First Lady of the United States and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for a signature. BellasBraids. Yes! $393.75, $875.00 But, all kidding aside, Snort the Red Bull came into being after a name change from Tabasco. New Ronald McDonald's Maple The Bear Introduced Feb 27 1997 Beanie Ba. Absolutely! They are from the addict treasure collection, i have about 100 beanie babies,. $12.75, $15.00 Looking to sell the whole lot of them. These political Beanies were not necessarily a rare or limited edition; however, often, Beanie Babies are worth more to collectors when sold in pairs or sets. 11. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. For any kid growing up during the 90s, classic toys like Etch-A-Sketch, Game Boy Color, Tamagotchi, and Beanie Babies were all the buzz. Remember, though, that mistakes are good if you are selling. Halos soft white fur is exceptionally appealing to kids. Employee the Bear, $3,000 1. Aside from the Princess Diana bear, most vintage Beanie Babies aren't worth much. I have a set of Beanie Babies from McDonalds. People list Millennium Bear on eBay for upwards of $30,000; however, one of the last sold for $740.