Hermione Granger finds herself in an entirely different fight, and it could very well change the world as they all know it. The author guaranteed ) fic entitled "Draco Malfoy and The Mortifying Ordeal of Being In Love" and istg it's up there with Manacled in the best Dramione fics EVER even if it's still unfinished. This story takes place thirteen years after the Battle of Hogwarts. She goes to great lengths to get exactly what she wants, and to her surprise, three Pureblood Slytherins stumble upon her. Another night of forgotten silencing spells, another night alone. Blaise and Draco have patiently been laying the groundwork for the seduction of one Ms. Hermione Granger for two years. There in the center of the room was Hermione Granger being spitroasted by Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy. Draco sank down, pulled Hermione to sit with her back flush to his chest. And everyone knows when fire meets fire, sparks fly. She looked up at him defiantly. Spit at him. Draco es de River / Harry es de BocaDraco ama el rock y el metal / Harry el cuarteto y la cumbia.Draco toma tragos / Harry toma fernet.Draco va al malba y al bafici / Harry a la Mnica del talar.Draco hace natacin / Harry juega al ftbol como delantero.Draco estudiar cine y Harry probar suerte en las inferiores de Boca. Twenty-eight days of firsts. How much more can she take when all she wants to do is join them? Hermione has been working in both the Muggle and Magical worlds as a medical researcher and Healer. We've organized our 52 selections by some of the fandom's most popular ships and story prompts, which you'll discover often overlap with one another. Thank you! ], Hermione is late for work, and Dracos not happy about it. Family Curses. , , ( ) , . Hermione Granger has been captured and sold at an auction of Order members and sympathizers. It takes a while before she realizes this is her way to deal with the PTSD following the Battle. Draco never did. *Recently changed from teen to mature. When Hermione is assigned to keep tabs on a memory-charmed Draco, she is faced with a decision that could change her life forever. Draco finds himself in a world where Potter, Weasel and Weaslette hate Hermione, and Pansy is her best friend. Five years after the second war is fought, and lost, The Order trudges along in the underbellies of a society collapsed. Its 2023, the Harry Potter fandom is still growing strong, and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. It will require the combined power of their keen intellects to get them home- if theyd stop arguing long enough to use them. For years, they dont cross paths, until one day when Draco sees Hermione walk in. They end up meeting Hannibal Lecter and Will Graham when shit hits the fan. The letters grow longer with every chapter and they start to enjoy talking to each other. Ordered to create a new bloodline combining the strongest of the Sacred 28, she finds that maybe the love of former enemies is exactly what she needs. As the story goes on and they bake treats together, you see their unlikely romance grow in the sweetest way (pun intended!). For Draco Malfoy, finishing his court-mandated rehab has just gotten a lot harder. Draco and Hermione had been married for years, and while the union was solid and healthy, he still wanted more for her. Hermione just flung herself on the sofa, oblivious from the 2 pairs of eyes that were looking at her. And if youre looking to dip your toe into the world of Dramione, there are some really great short stories out there. She was just forgetting that Ginny was a great cheater. ], Althea weaned from Hermiones breast at eighteen months of age. But each time, he aimed to increase her pleasure, and after years of fucking her in every way, he knew he needed to try something new, different. People are already making reports to Ao3 because this person un rightfully plagiarized these authors works and uploaded as theirs. This is set starting 2 years after the war. Some of my favorites are Potions, Perfume, and Apples, Les Pelerins, and the An Unlikely Series! This story takes place many years after the final war with Voldemort. Something was seriously wrong with the Head Girl if she was at a loss for words. In this story, Draco wakes up without any memory of who or where he is. A monster. "Ron has a girlfriend who shall remain nameless at the present time and yup you were right Harry fancies you." Pansy said chuckling and getting off the table. Blaise thought he could hold out for another few hours, to convince her that they had both been playing for keeps the whole time, but then Hermione just had to come to work in that damn red plaid skirt again. She has a lot to adjust to & then the Minister passes a marriage law! He wanted her to become so frenzied that shed beg to be fucked anywhere at any time. Please dont read if you are sensitive towards topics of rape, sexual abuse, child neglect and abuse. How quiet can Hermione be? [Short, funny, and smutty. It was a summer of being broken hearted, of being unwise. Story of a darker wizarding world, and how loyalty can save the darkest people. Blaise Zabini/Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy, Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger/Theodore Nott, Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger/Blaise Zabini, Each Piece Has Specific Tags Which Are Place Inside In Order To Avoid a Tag Wall. Maybe Draco will get the gift he's secretly been dreaming of after all. [Draco and Astoria are married, but when they hire Hermione to tutor Scorpius, sparks fly between all three of them. And this one is a wip, but I am just HOOKED: -And one I just read, and LOVED (hello, nice Lucius). Would love any more recommendations like DWARMOBIL if you have any! Hed been cock blocking his girlfriend and friends from each other for 2 months, but no one was the wiser. Draco spent the afternoon ignoring messages from his best friend while wrapping up much-needed business. It's okay for her to join a little end of term party by the lake, isn't it? Here s my top 10 of the popular ones, no specific order): All the wrong things the same story but from Dracos POV (you gotta love a good Draco POV). Where is the Chosen One, and who killed Draco Malfoy? Hermione gave Pansy a frown, wondering what she meant. Just hit the button below to get in touch. But then help arrives from one of the most unlikely people. The first one to make a sound loses. It has 33 chapters in total and over 354,000 hits. , , . 10 of The Most Popular Digimon Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023, 10 Popular Janet Evanovich Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023. [This one-shot runs the range of BDSM activities. In my opinion, it could easily replace it and be integrated into the canon, its that well done. This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Can she reconcile the real Draco with the one she sees when she sleeps? On the first anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts, Hermione Granger decides to take up baking. Hermione Granger Weasley is served with a Divorce Decree the morning after her first wedding anniversary, leaving her with less standing than a house-elf in Wizarding society. Im sure I mentioned this last time as well, but Inell has hundreds of absolutely fabulous filthy one-shots with all pairings! I just read The Auction last night. RECENTLY UPDATED : Draco/Hermione & Harry/Ginny find themselves on a double date to remember. DDlg (Daddy Dom little girl) kink. Completed dramione dracomalfoy fantasy-romance +13 more # 8 paralyzed; dramione by lauren; 19.2K 516 11 Draco slowly opened the doors and his eyes widened. Rebuiding (Hermione and Theos relationship (friendship) is just sigh ). Deconstruction. Dramione AU, Year 6 with a slow burn and a killer twist. dracoandhermione. Remus debe afrontar el hecho de haber reclamado a un compaero sin haberle preguntado primero, con muchas dudas y aun mas inseguridades busca ayudar a la nueva manada a adaptarse. But this soon changes into something more light and lovely. An urban fantasy AU combining the world of Bordertown and the world of H.P. So while it's nearly impossible to give kudos to every amazing story out there inspired by Rowling's words, I hope this list of some of the best Harry Potter fan fiction will lead you on a path to finding what's right for you. Hermione is a healer who winds up on a work assignment that puts her in close proximity to the Malfoys. ], It was just supposed to be a job, a summer of tutoring and research. Forced into a marriage contract that she can't get out of because of the Pureblood population dwindling, she finds herself the young bride to Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and Theo Nott. The last time the Virent Rosa was seen, the wizarding world was on the edge of extinction. "No faith in that giant brain of yours, Granger?" Rating: M. The Dragon's Bride by Rizzle - Draco and Hermione wake up naked, hungover, and tattoo'd. Granger. To get through this time in her life, new companions present themselves at seemingly just the right time. Three days before her first full moon, her body goes into a frenzy, and she needs her two Auror partners to help her survive the fire inside of her. She most certainly didn't think she was ever going to MARRY them. Draco didn't know he was in love with her. Or take me with someone?". There's a new, ongoing (but complete! Hermione/Draco/Blaise *She Was Vanilla . *Featuring next-level exhibitionism, entry-level sharing, and one of Hermione's favorite kinks. To set the scene: Harry and Ginnys marriage has ended, and Hermione does her best to support Harry with his little children. These 11 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories out there, so be sure to take a look and find your own favorite among them. As Hermione gets up close and personal with the Malfoy family, she has to differentiate between the horrible boy she used to know and the man Draco is now. Malfoy's handsome face was contoured into a condescending smirk. This is a story about growing older without growing up; a tale of when to keep secrets and when to trust; of finding one's place in the world without losing oneself. How that is supposed to help her get pregnant, Hermione has no idea - but she's willing to try anything to have Draco's baby. I'm reading an AU one right now where hermione is friends with the whole slytherin squad (pansy, blaise, daphne, etc). ). Draco and Blaise make her an offer that would change her fortune in an instant - but, what good could possibly come from entering into a Marital Bond, with two wedded wizards? Tension filled civility that grows into affection through moments of domesticity. Ever since Hermione's encounter with Devil's Snare Hermione begins to explore her sexual interests with Fang. It brings out the character traits in Hermione that we already know, but Draco is a completely different person. [Kink: uniforms, roleplay. Keep an eye on your inbox. His death eaters are vicious, killing and maiming, but none as bad as his special three. ], When Hermione sets out to meet her tiresome cousins for their annual reunion dinner she knows it will be a chore. Like Until the Ink Runs Dry, this one is shorter than most of the other ones on this list. Hermione realizes that she must pose as someone else at a nightmare year at Hogwarts to figure out what went wrong. If you have any others, please send them along! Lists are re-scored approximately every 5 minutes. And Hermione has to change everything she ever thought she knew about Draco Malfoy. I just read manacled and I could not put it down. Everyone but the dead have secrets and while Harry struggles to understand how Malfoy is to blame for this one, Hermione tries to find a way to gain the trust of the family she abandoned. In this Time-Travel Fix it Harry will finally get adult protection, learn the truth about his family, and flourish in his wizarding studies which have been lacking as they face war. And I love how Colubrina wrote the Slytherins POV. Hermione doesn't know her brother, least until Draco saves her. You can get paid to write for us! Take me with someone watching. There are many more Dramione fanfics I love but these are the ones that came to me straight so enjoy, if you havent already ! Needless to say, he is confused and . Some can be a bit rough around the edges, but a fair warning: once you read one, it's hard to stop. ', The Auror Department of the Ministry of Magic has ran out of Veritaserum, leaving Auror Malfoy and Auror Zabini to take extreme measures in finding out the truth about what happened that night at Flint Manor. Since then, Ive read over 30 Dramione fanfiction stories. Matched by longdistance ], This weeks boys night is a little different [Kink: exhibitionism, voyeurism. Hermione and Dean are assigned to keep tabs on Draco and end up in some funny situations. Blaise and Draco decide to have fun with their new slave. Stag Nights & Bachelor Parties Harems Discovering the pleasures of sex was the most exciting thing to happen to Hermione Granger since finding out she was a witch. Discovering the pleasures of sex was the most exciting thing to happen to Hermione Granger since finding out she was a witch. So be aware of this when reading the story! Three missing. At least until Hagrid finds out. love this article! After an innocent spy mission for information is spoiled by snakes and scandal, can Hermione continue to doubt the way the darkness speaks to her? ], Yes, Malfoys fingers felt absolutely magnificent, but they didnt have all day. Language: English Words: 2,291 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 7 Read Getting Together from the story The Lost Zabini ( a dramione story) by fullofandoms5 (fullofandoms) with 14,091 reads. Enemies to lovers, angst, lots of smutThe author is also a very popular one in the fandom! This time, there's a lot of sugary sweetness involved as we explore a romantic first for every day of February. This story is pretty dark with a lot of heavy subjects. Curar una herida profunda toma demasiado tiempo, pero tiempo es todo lo que tiene.Entonces porque su nmesis y l son obligados a revivir dichos recuerdos? This person "urdadsdraco" not only uploded CaBW as theirs on Ao3, but also "The Fallout" by Everythrusday. Her fic is still out there for people to share (some dramione facebook groups have the files), but yeah. Normality is a big part of this story. In this story, we follow an alternate Harry Potter ending where Voldemort has defeated Harry Potter. COMPLETE, with a HEA. Especially of the erotic kind. A position which allowed her to pick out many of the old archaic laws to be put to the Wizengamot for deliberation. Hermione said. Hermione Granger has a naughty time in her mid 20s. The writer calls it a nothing to something to everything fic and I think this description fits very well. The moan that escaped her sent them all into action. A very short one-shot that plays with imagery and a relationship between Hermione, Blaise, and Draco. Everyone but the dead have secrets and while Harry struggles to understand how Malfoy is to blame for this one, Hermione tries to find a way to gain the trust of the family she abandoned. If Draco had to listen to them much longer, he knew he might start preferring suffocation. He runs to his friends Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley and they convince him to go to Severus Snape who with his lover Tom Riddle take a group and move to America. Currently on Hiatus until next year because of the real world. You three, Harry said now, a touch slowly, as if addressing children. Hermione Granger/Theodore Nott/Blaise Zabini, Hermione Granger/Daphne Greengrass/Pansy Parkinson, Ministry of Magic Employee Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Blaise Zabini. Work Search: That is going to end tonight. A chance encounter on the platform convinces them all that this will be a year unlike any other. Head Girl, Hermione Granger returned to the head dorms to find yet another poker session taking place between the Head Boy, Draco Malfoy, and his two best friends, Blaise Zabini and Theo Nott. In this story, Voldemort has won the final battle, and Harry Potter is defeated. They knew there was going to be no way to stop what was coming. Draco Malfoy senang berbagi partner sex dengan sahabat nya. Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. They somehow end up 200 years in the past, with a broken Time Turner and no way of getting back. The night that Harry and Dumbledore return from the cave, the Death Eaters are delayed from reaching the top of the Astronomy Tower for one more minute. [Part of a one-shot collection. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". We may earn commission from the links on this page. A late night at the office takes a turn for Draco when he finds Hermione Granger shagging Blaise Zabini in her office. For more ways to live your best life plus all things Oprah, sign up for our newsletter! Work Search: Remain Nameless has 51 chapters and a massive amount of hits at over 770,000. You should also check out my friend Angies goodreads profile shes the one who got me into Dramione in the first place. Granger, youre about as subtle as a hippogriff in a potions shop.. Superbly well-written, though still in progress. When she returned a year later the world had moved on without her. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Take out her wand and blast him off the face of the earth. Title might change and I'm not very good at summary's but here goes. I love this author their Dramione one-shots are hilarious! Winner - Overall Favorite in the Fates Decide Fanfiction Competition! So the last thing he expected was for her floo to be closed and said best friend - one Blaise Zabini - to answer the door when he knocked upon it. New friends are made, certain people meet, and Sirius continues in his quest to make Albus Dumbledore's life a living hell. You must have a goodreads account to vote. I also love a novel-length work as long as it doesnt get too repetitive :D. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Here are the best Dramione fics as voted by r/dramione - the top 5-10 fics per category are included below, however you can view all nominated fics on the voting megathread here. The story is a true slow burn with a lot of anticipation building throughout! The games were a regular occurrence, but Hermione put up with them in order to have her own friends over to the head dorms. I love The Auction and Manacled as my top two so far. Cookie Notice Happy reading! Tell me, Granger, how many?. Some days, they feel like Running From Reality Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,290 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 24 - Published: Aug 1, 2005 - Blaise Z., Hermione G. Its a very realistic romance. Add in the fact that Draco *almost* matches Hermione in intelligence, is very rich, and has a complicated past with the golden trio, and youve struck fanfiction gold. He told his friends that Granger was still getting in the swing of things and needed time to adjust. But most of all, Hermione changes her idea about Draco and slowly they become friends. It is a creative way of writing a story and it actually reads really well. So it is somewhat of a redemption fic as well. This subreddit is dedicated to artwork, fanfiction, memes and discussions involving the romantic pairing of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. .css-ssumvd{display:block;font-family:Gilroy,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-size:1.0625rem;font-weight:bold;line-height:1.25;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-ssumvd:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-ssumvd{letter-spacing:0rem;margin-top:0.9375rem;}}The Best Books on Narcissism, Journal Prompts That Help You Move Forward, Gayle King Shares Her Bittersweet Playlist, Quotes to Get You Through the Darkest Times, Oprahs Favorite Chapter from Her New Book Pick. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Hermione Granger & Draco Malfoy Friendship. [Very funny short Dramione fan fiction involving Hermiones wacky subconscious. Harry Potter loves his girlfriend, Hermione Granger, but what he loves even more is seeing her used by others. So where exactly do you go when searching for more of the fantastic universe introduced to us by The Boy Who Lived? Draco Malfoy lowers his wand. COMPLETE. But things start getting serious when Draco starts falling in love with Hermione without really knowing who she is- or who he is! Because of the many deaths in the magical world, Voldemort enacts a re-population effort. Defeating one man was simpler than ripping out the roots of a centuries-old belief system. Hermione gets swept up in the whole thing anyway. Set after the books and completely ignores the epilogue and focus on the rebuilding of the World after the war and Harry and Dudley overcoming their childhoods in 4 Privet Drive. Shenanigans ensue. Either marriage with children or a painful death. Passionate about reading fiction? .css-9cezh6{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:inherit;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#E61957;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-9cezh6:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;}We all want more of Harry Potter beyond the seven novel series dreamed up by J.K. Rowling and the timeless eight film blockbuster franchise. "No that's not righttime for a rewrite, an alter. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. But they're not boys anymore and they haven't forgotten her. Twenty-eight mini fics all under 500 words. Click the image above to see if your guess is right! tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Original Greengrass Characters (Harry Potter), The Ministry of Magic (Harry Potter) is Terrible, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, hermione is the one to find draco in the bathroom and all sorts of things go awry from there. It has explicit content, but the storyline is complex and very compelling. I lean towards mature or explicit lengthy fics. This story is the first part of the In Black Ink series. And maybejust maybe, he'll find someone that can fight that madness within him, someone in the form of one shadowed wildfire: Ron Weasley. And if not, will the order gain a new allience, or find themselves with a new enemy inside their ranks? (I thought I wouldnt like it because of the way its written, but now Ive read it multiple times!). The Slytherins love to explore each others minds and bodies, splitting up on dates like the one Granger caught Draco and Pansy on. A reluctant Hermione who fears the worse, a begrudgingly dutiful Draco who hopes for the best, meddling Malfoy parents and a Rowensmeade cottage that the two make their own. Two dead. 50 , . ], It mustve been hours since Hermione last had a drink, and it would be exceptionally foolish of her to pass up on the one Malfoy is offering her. Hermione bet Ginny that she could live without sex for a whole torturous three months. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Draco Promised to Marry her after her 2 year training around the world to become a professional auror. Rated M.] Crimson with a Silver Lining by Lady Cailan (#19) 51 of the Best Harry Potter Fan Fiction Stories, 40 of the Most Magical Harry Potter Quotes, How to Watch Every Single Harry Potter Movie, These "Harry Potter" Cast Glow-Ups Are Unreal, timeless eight film blockbuster franchise, Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, The Electric Fizzing Prick Pistols, or Whatever, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. And Hermione is faced with a decision that could change her life forever. The Slytherin boys spend all their time talking about wanking, and Hermione's exasperated. Why Her? Originally written back in 2004. 31 palabras31 Drabbles / One ShotDraco Alfa x Harry Omega.. Un Reto organizado por la pgina "Es de Fan Fics". I cannot recommend it enough to everyone who like the pairing. This includes Dracos adorable son who hasnt spoken a word since his mothers death. HermioneDracoBlaise Poly/Triad. . Hermione is working to free her old Slytherin classmates from Azkaban as she believes they were wrongfully incarcerated. And if only Hermione were a Quaffle, he would score with her. He spread her legs open to show his friends her pretty pink, wet cunt. Blaise jokes around to protec. It will require the combined power of their keen intellects to get them home- if they'd stop arguing long enough to use them. Well as normal as her life could be, until one day she finds out she's not really a Granger. It's called "The Commoner's Guide to . Kink: public sex. Curse him. - , - ' . And although this probably couldnt ever happen in the official Harry Potter canon, many fanfic authors have written about this romance. [That laconic little summary tells you pretty much everything you need to know. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. " , , ? Will they find themselves once more and break Voldemorts grip of fear or be crushed by the weight of their responsibilities. He then finds himself doing life with all of the main characters from the Harry Potter canon. Defeating one man was simpler than ripping out the roots of a centuries-old belief system. People are already making reports to Ao3 because this person un rightfully plagiarized these author's works and uploaded as theirs. Why are morning meetings with Draco Malfoy the only thing that make sense anymore? This story takes place several years after the time at Hogwarts and pretty much fits in seamlessly with the Harry Potter canon. It takes place several years after school has ended. The Bestselling Fantasy Books of All Time, The Nobel Prize In Literature Winners You Need to Read, Should You Buy That? list created July 13th, 2014 ], Shes ahead in the polls, and hes going to lose. We also included a rundown of need-to-know lingo amongst fanfic die hards. The author isthisselfcare has just turned every trope into a thing of beauty! As Hermione downed the potion in false confidence, she felt certain. Draco challenges Harry and friends to play EROS & PSYCHE, a scandalous card game with a dark, mysterious history. Loosely canon until the end of DH, the major exception being that Snape survived Nagini's attack. Privacy Policy. Please review if possible updates will be erratic. For Hermione Granger, agreeing to work in the Mental Rehabilitation Center is the latest attempt at stitching her life back together. Story Length/Kudos One-shot (less than 15,000 words) familiar faces, worn out places by LovesBitca8 Height by senlinyu Room Serviced by pir8fancier Work Search: Draco is tired of his boring routine, but he does what he has to. i just found some new fics to read i was just wondering what ai you used to generate your images if you dont mind me asking? It completely cracked me up at parts- especially when Draco finds himself doing weird things that only wizards would sort of do (while he has no memory of magic!). She's determined to enjoy herself during her final year at Hogwarts.Draco returns to Hogwarts for his final year with his fellow Slytherins as a part of his probation. It's Slyth vs. Gryff, male vs. female, pride vs. desire in the ultimate game of hearts and amour! I have a feeling I will like the longer ones best. Do you have any recommendations similar to DMATMOBIL??? Manacled was way longer than I expected lol. [Angsty and dramatic, not nearly as porn without plot as it sounds! # 18. Draco sank down, pulled Hermione to sit with her back flush to his chest. Its an incredibly well-written story that will tug at your heartstrings and keep you guessing with plot twists and dire situations. She is the younger sister of Draco Malfoy, who recently found out he had a sister. Please consider turning it on! Hermione has a problem of her own: She has writer's block. Theodore Nott has never been one to make good decisions. The Order is down a leader and another innocent takes the Mark.