Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning. Searcy, AR Criminal Law Lawyer 211 W Arch Ave Searcy, AR 72143 Criminal, DWI, Social Security Disability and Workers' Comp View Lawyer Profile Degen Clow 10.0 (7 Peer Reviews) (501) 999-2569 150 Brockington Rd., Suite C Sherwood, AR 72120 Free Consultation Offers Video Conferencing Sherwood, AR Criminal Law Lawyer with 8 years of experience There are serious penalties for misdemeanor and felony criminal charges, including: Some criminal convictions can limit your future opportunities, including professional licensing, finding a job, getting a place to live, and ownership of a firearm. Criminal Law by anonymous for attorney Donald Raney | Hired Attorney May 06, 2015 Excellent attorney! Veteran Tom has served as a deputy prosecuting attorney in both Pulaski and Washington counties. A criminal defense trial lawyer can also ensure you are not taken advantage of or give up your legal rights in a bad plea bargain. If you are looking for reliable attorney that will provide excellent service and professionally advise and represent you in any of your legal matters, please give Kevin a call. Since I began practicing law in 2007, I have represented over a thousand accused men and women from across the state of Arkansas. 1.0 / 5.0 1 customer review . [1] With 200. Contact 501-392-9159 Reviews 0 peer 100% 15 client 1 Award Website Brett D. Watson, Attorney at Law, PLLC Searcy, AR 72145-0707 Brackett Law, P.A. Helping Arkansas Neighbors with Offices To Serve You In, when waiting isnt an option, you need a lawyer to get it done rightright now. For the first year of Mr. King's practice, he focused on employment law issues for several Central Arkansas companies. We were very pleased with the work done by Dynamic Legal Recovery and we would strongly r, You guys are great we will definitely be using your services again! Mr. King then attended law school at the University of Arkansas School of Law in Little Rock, where he developed an interest in Constitutional Law and issues in immigration. Arkansas Top rated criminal defense lawyers in Searcy, AR = Sponsored super lawyers selectees Top rated criminal defense lawyer John Wesley Hall John Wesley Hall 501-371-9131 Serving Searcy, AR (Little Rock, AR) Over 46 years of proven experience in sex crime defense and over 13 years as a Super Lawyers selectee. Having someone on your side can help make the experience less painful. Welcome to the FindLaw Lawyer Directory, featuring detailed profiles of attorneys from across the United States. For all your Criminal Defense needs, call me 24/7 at (501) 301-4591. However, that does not mean that it is a good idea. Many of these people did not hire a criminal defense lawyer. Voted Small Business of The Year for 2022 by The Searcy Chamber of Commerce. Kevin was so kind to return my call same day and answered all of my questions thoroughly and put our minds at ease, after hours might I add. I no longer drive for a living but still keep my cdl current. They. Trial lawyer for 42 years concentrating on Personal Injury and Family Law. Petty Paul Attorneys Personal Injury Law Attorneys Criminal Law Attorneys Website Directions Services More Info I am from Sherwood, Arkansas. Compare top rated Arkansas attorneys serving Searcy. Formerly a Cop and Judge. About Simpson Law Firm | Searcy, AR Attorney at Law About Simpson Law Firm Hospital, Home, & Jail Visits | Over 25 Years of Experience | Locally & Family Owned (501) 279-9292 Hours: Simpson Law Firm has over 25 years of experience in providing quality attorney services in the Searcy community. Find Arkansas attorney Clay Simpson in their Searcy office. This may be the best option to protect yourself from saying something that can be used against you, even if it was taken out of context. After retirement he attended Williams Baptist College where he earned a Bachelors Degree in Education. Their job is to help you find the best solution to your legal issue. Bad things can happen to good people. As Deputy Prosecuting Attorney for the 20th Judicial District for the State of Arkansas serving Faulkner, Van Buren, and Searcy Counties, Taylor D. Martin gained extensive experience in all aspects of criminal law. Most criminal cases in Searcy are settled before they go to trial by a plea agreement. Searcy, Arkansas attorney Blane Swain. Law Firm Profile Free Consultation Tinsley & Youngdahl, PLLC I attended college at Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas, where I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics with a Minor in Statistics. At FindLaw.com, we pride ourselves on being the number one source of free legal information and resources on the web. James Law Firm is a criminal defense firm located in Little Rock, Arkansas and serves clients throughout the state. Jennifer Glover joined Natural State Law in 2018 as a partner. Kevin did a great job representing my son, it was his first time experience in court. which is based in Fayetteville, Arkansas and serves clients throughout northwest Arkansas. He developed confidence and, most importantly, learned what it takes to beat a criminal charge. Now when I get asked that question today but my answer 40 years later is, look at my results and read my client reviews. We really appreciate your hard work with our account!, From Business: law firm founded in 1899. Let us know if you need help with criminal charges, divorce and child custody or support, estate planning, corporate law, or other legal situations. Factors that you may want to consider in choosing a criminal defense law firm include: There are many benefits to hiring an experienced Searcy County defense attorney for your criminal case. He works hard to ensure that collateral consequences of any arrest or conviction are minimal, thinking about how today's actions may affect clients years down the line. Nick is an Arkansas native who was raised in the rural area of northern Pulaski County. Top Searcy Criminal Defense Lawyers - Arkansas (25 results) Filter Filter Clear all REVIEWS and up and up and up and up Credentials Super Lawyers rated FEATURES Offers virtual appointments Offers free consultation FEES & PAYMENTS Payments plans available Accepts credit cards SHOW BY DISTANCE 10 mi 30 mi 60 mi All LANGUAGE Apply Filters wh Law When Chris Warthen has over 14 years of experience in law and medical sciences. Although each case is unique and no result can be guaranteed by any attorney. The judge may not have much patience for answering your questions and the prosecutor may make it seem like you have no option but to plead guilty. Licensed for 26 years. Criminal Defense lawyer and Family Law Firm. Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Searcy, AR (Cabot), Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Searcy, AR (Newport), Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Searcy, AR (Conway), Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Searcy, AR (Little Rock), Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Searcy, AR (Hardy), Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Searcy, AR (Hot Springs), Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Searcy, AR (Harrison), Criminal Defense Lawyers Serving Searcy, AR (Mount Ida). Our dedicated legal team is ready to help you navigate your legal issues with confidence. Some services can be free if you qualify. All rights reserved. Whitfield has defended over a thousand criminal cases and averages several trials a month. My clients results include not guilty verdicts, for on For all your Criminal Defense needs, call me 24/7 at (501) 301-4591. She later served as a deputy prosecuting attorney for the acclaimed Washington/Madison Drug Court presided over Brad J. Williams specializes in felony and misdemeanor Criminal Defense. Factors that you may want to consider in choosing a criminal defense law firm include: There are many benefits to hiring an experienced Searcy defense attorney for your criminal case. From Business: Simpson Law Firm provides personal injury law, wrongful death law, tractor-trailer or car accident law, criminal law, litigation, and family law to the Searcy,, From Business: Arkansas attorney James G. Petty runs a small, full service law firm in Searcy where he is able to provide clients with personal, hands-on legal representation., From Business: Schedule your local ignition interlock device installation in Searcy, AR. Whitfield grew up in Marion, Arkansas and made his way Ryan defends Arkansans against criminal allegations and in divorce and child custody cases. Since I began practicing law in 2007, I have represented over a thousand accused men and women from across the state of Arkansas. Born and raised in Little Rock. I have fought the state at jury trials, hearings and bench trials and won for my clients. We are also excited to be ranked in the Top Ten National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. Like Searcy County, the city takes its name from Richard Searcy, a judge for the Superior Court of the Arkansas Territory. Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. After his service in the Corps, Mr. King attended Southern Arkansas University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree-History in 1981. They have an excellent way of communication where I could send a question at anytime if I had one and they would answer very quickly. Practice areas encompass homicide and other violent crimes, robbery, drug crimes, DWI, sex crimes, weapons charges, white collar crimes including organized crime/RICO, juvenile crimes, death penalty cases, and other felonies and misdemeanors, as well as appeals. During my undergraduate studies at the University of Arkansas, Little Rock, I worked for a group-home providing direct care for men with mental disabilities where I learned that the only thing separating me from them was that the world approved of my quirks and not theirs. From Business: Simpson Law Firm has over 25 years of experience in providing quality attorney services in the Searcy community. Copyright 2023, Thomson Reuters. Ryan believes in his clients and works tirelessly for justice. Find out whether an attorney has ever been disciplined. Searcy Criminal Lawyers Blane Swain Searcy, AR Criminal Defense Attorney (501) 305-3878 William H. Bowen School of Law University of Central Arkansas Arkansas White County Bar Association and State Bar of Arkansas View Website View Lawyer Profile Email Lawyer Paul A Schmidt Jr. Searcy, AR Criminal Defense Attorney Travis R. Berry is the founder of The Law Office of Travis Berry, with several locations across Arkansas including Arkadelphia, Conway, and Hot Springs. If you cooperate with the prosecutor without talking to a criminal law attorney for legal advice, you may end up signing away your legal rights and end up facing jail time. Louis Lim has been a criminal defense attorney in Northwest Arkansas since 1996.He has law offices in Bentonville and Springdale, Arkansas. Criminal Defense Divorce & Family Law Helping Arkansas Neighbors with Offices To Serve You In Cabot 206 Plaza Blvd Suite F, Cabot, AR 72023 Get Direction (501) 941-1599 Searcy 1602 E Booth Rd, Suite 5 Searcy, AR 72143 Get Direction (501) 941-1599 Little Rock 204 Executive Court, Suite 305 Little Rock, AR 72205 Get Direction (501) 941-1599