like seriously, a little bit. They have imported several Hindu deities over the centuries such as Avalokiteshvara and Lakshmi. Tachyonized objects can provide an endless stream of tachyon energy, help reduce the chaotic aura, assist the surrounding people and things to bring harmony, and purify the wearer's energy field and environmental aura. However, the Cintamani Stone is a type of resonance and vibrational stabilization instrument. All cintamani stones have been tachionized. The first . At such depressing times, you need something that helps you get back on track and makes life pleasant and fulfilling. Medieval Sea Monster Was Likely a Whale, New Research Reveals, What is Shambhala? Otherwise known as Saffordite, theres argument in the science world over whether its a meteorite or an earth-created crystal. Cintmai (Sanskrit; Devanagari: ), also spelled as Chintamani (or the Chintamani Stone ), is a wish -fulfilling jewel within both Hindu and Buddhist traditions, said by some to be the equivalent of the philosopher's stone in Western alchemy. Roerich had by then moved to India, evading back taxes in the U.S. Is it possible Roerich really was in possession of the stone? If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here. The Dharani hymn of Cintamani is believed to help a person attain the wisdom of Buddha. But recently the name cobra resistance kept coming to my mind because of their email address. turns out most of the stones i grabbed here on the complexs property where i live are those. They are not necessary, and they do not guarantee results. The Chilling Mystery of the Octavius Ghost Ship, Film Footage Provides Intimate View of HMS Gloucester Shipwreck, Top 8 Legendary Parties - Iconic Celebrations in Ancient History, The Spanish Inquisition: The Truth Behind the Black Legend (Part II), The Spanish Inquisition: The Truth behind the Dark Legend (Part I), Bloodthirsty Buddhists: The Sohei Warrior Monks of Feudal Japan, Dizzying Inca Rope Bridges Were Grass-Made Marvels of Engineering, Two Centuries Of Naval Espionage In Europe, Research Confirms That 20% of the Neanderthal Genome Can Be Found In Modern Humans, The Curious Apparitions of Pagan Goddesses to the German Knights Templar, The Truth Behind the Christ Myth: Ancient Origins of the Often Used Legend Part I, The origins of human beings according to ancient Sumerian texts, Evidence that Noahs Ark Landed on a Mountain 17 Miles South of Ararat, Library in Stone: The Ica Stones of Professor Cabrera Part I, Two Sides to Every Story: The North American Martyrs Shrines and Indigenous/ Roman Catholic Relations, The Origins of the Faeries: Encoded in our Cultures Part I, Curse of the Buried Pearl: The Hunt for Ancient Treasures Part I, The Enigma of the Shugborough Inscription, Speculum Alchemiae: Secret Underground Alchemy Lab Discovered in Prague During Flood. The legends possibly originated in Hinduand Buddhist traditions , although it is thought to be the equivalent of thephilosopher's stonein Western alchemy. This could be the case with Cintamani and its constant relation with mysticism. Very transparent or generally transparent, the inside of the Citamani Stone has a plate-like structure, which will have a beautiful appearance with distinct layers, and the number is scarce. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You have entered an incorrect email address! It was Wallace, originally a supporter of Roerich and a freemason, who proposed to Roosevelt, another high-ranking mason, that the all-seeing eye above a pyramid be printed on currency. Cobra and others distribute these stones for personal use and also to be buried in the Earth to assist the planet at the time of the Event. However, Japan, China, Korea and Tibet refer to it as one wishes precious jewel or as one wishes jewel.. One is its physical attribute, and the other is its healing attributes. And quite odd too because my girlfriend has been talking about everything Ive read about it, but she has never heard of cobra resistance. which sits on top of a 43gr Moldavite in a two peace pendant they have helped me spot my weakness and I would wear them purposely to go into stressful situations just to test my self to see if I can stay calm and centred. In fact, many theories have stated that these three things are one and the same. Tachyon particles have the highest healing vibration frequency, can reverse aging and strengthen the function of the immune system, and help activate the body's detoxification and cleansing functions, lowest the rate for getting many kinds of diseases, and balance all chakras. But, if you put it up to a strong, powerful illumination, it will sparkle and glisten. We await the Stone and we welcome you again to this glorious land of destiny., Banner of Peace, symbol of the Roerich Pact ( Yosef/ Adobe Stock). Nicolas Roerich life and travels would make an awesome movie. The Cintamani stones I have are like glass with impurities. 19.08.2018. How do you know Shungite that the reptile queen palaces were made of this stone? I emailed the person and offered a good deal and forgot about it. Because it shares similarities with Moldavite, which is a tektite, it can have the same green appearance and they have the same Mohs rating. However, over millions of years, the stone absorbs water, which causes it to lose its luster. . There are essentially two aspects of Cintamani that one must understand. It awakens you to your mission, strengthens your inner guidance and contact with your higher self, and dissolves implants and outdated belief systems. Thegoal of Ancient Origins is to highlight recent archaeological discoveries, peer-reviewed academic research and evidence, as well as offering alternative viewpoints and explanations of science, archaeology, mythology, religion and history around the globe. They are beginning to remember this truth and use every opportunity to acquire practise in controlling their mental and emotional bodies, especially in stressful situations, to practice centeredness and calmness in the midst of chaos and frustration. In the last 26,000 years, the positive Agarthans were guardians of Cintamani stones. Cintamani stone will play a key role in this process: Saffordite stones are mysterious in many ways. In Tibetan Buddhist tradition, the Cintamani is sometimes depicted as a luminous pearl in the possession of the Buddha. Look for places that need Light, and/or places where you feel or see strong energies, geological or ecological manifestations, etc. Some of these fragments reached Earth after traveling through space. The heavenly palaces are said to be made of this gem. Who Destroyed the Great Library of Alexandria? Shambhala, also known as Shangri-La, is a mythical city featured in Among Thieves. Roerich and his wife, Helena, werefollowers of Theosophy, a spiritual belief that a group of masters would unite all mankind. In Japanese Shintoism, Cintamani is of high value. Use a group of smaller stones under 2gr each, buried together in the same hole, in this case a bare minimum of 4gr total, and above 5gr is recommended. This activity results in fractures and rounding that make it look like a tektite. Saffordites are a lovely lavender colored natural glass stone found only in one place on Earth. While all Buddhists believe it has the power to grant wishes and is a heavenly gift, there are subtle differences between sects. Others thought Roerich had a far more nefarious plan. But Moldavite isnt as smooth and is always dark green. Also how do you decide how many are needed for burying? These stones are a jet matt black on the outside with a range of interior light from golden to beige to black. Some say he received it from the League of Nations after it failed to establish a peaceful, new world order. Cintamani is considered to be one of the four relics of Buddhism. Test for yourself but when you do wear it you must be conscious of the fact you are wearing it and when do start to get a bit stressful just smile to yourself and say to yourself Ive got this Im in control here, know you wearing the stone be conscious of it. The stones are glass-like fragments of a meteor that impacted on earth while in a molten condition, causing it to form small glass stones with highly pitted surfaces. RM169.00 MYR. Users can hunt monsters and collect. Statue of the Naga King, Buddhist temple, Thailand ( MrPreecha / Adobe Stock). (I've noticed that it's gone from kind of a gray transparent. Now the other thing you can do is to purchase the stone from someone who has a very good reparation. Any other practical uses are either not available to the public or are just unknown. The stones come from the Sirius Star System. A common suggestion is that Cintamani was a gift from the Sirius star system millions of years ago. References to Cintamani have been found in Tibetan Buddhism as well. The US government funded a second journey in 1934 when Wallace was Secretary of Agriculture. Architecture of the Floating (Or Sinking) City: How Was Venice Built? img credit: https://cdn . This article provides the best information on the Cintamani stone facts, history, and has healing powers. They have some great stones. Because most eastern philosophies and religions have an intrinsic connection to the stone, they will have the most poignant. While all the evidence leans toward it being an obsidian, this isnt entirely well-founded. Ancient Chinese Earthquake Detector Invented 2,000 Years Ago Really Worked! Cintamani (Chintamani) is the stone with the highest vibration of all stones known. In Hindu tradition it is connected with the godsVishnuandGanesha or portrayed as a beautiful jewel in the possession of theNgaking. Cintamani stones are have one of the highest vibration out of all the minerals on Earth. ive since figured more out & yesterday i came by the site just to check it out started reading about the cintaminta stones & how they relate to grid work. Spanish conquistadors couldn't believe their eyes while exploring the rugged terrain of the Andes during their invasion of Peru. Archaeologists have been able to take a closer look at one of the United Kingdoms most famous shipwrecks. They appear to be a dark purple when seen in daylight and are not obviously translucent, a quality that can be seen above due to their being backlit while sitting on a piece of paper with a pencil-sized hole over a bright flashlight. Arrrrh yes the beautiful powerful Cintamani stone, I can tell you this if you want to test yourself this is the stone you have to beat, wear it when you know you are going into a stressful situation because it will amplify your every thought. Otherwise known as Saffordite, there's argument in the science world over whether it's a meteorite or an earth-created crystal. The Cintamani Stone is a mythical object that appears in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.In the game, it is the subject of Nathan "Nate" Drake's adventure, as he and his companions search for the Stone, which is said to be held in the lost city of Shambhala.However, Nate and his companions are not the only ones looking for the stone; the ruthless Serbian war criminal Zoran Lazarevi also knows of .