If your washing machine has any of the following conditions, then you need to replace the pump:Will not drain; The sound is noisy; There is a burning smell; The engine is running but does not pump water, leaks; Cannot be started. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions. Don't get scammed by websites pretending to be Harbor Freight. I won't be buying another. I made the parts washer portable, added a drain valve, replaced and upgraded the pump, and upgraded the hose by having 3 tubes by using Loc-Line products wit. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2022, Didnt fit on the original mount, just put a small stand under it to hold in place, Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2022, fit my 20 year old Torlin big red parts washer like it was made for great flow, Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2022, Works ok but the brush that they offer with it it cost more but works better, This is a water type pump like for a fountain, Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2018. Input power requirements: 110-120vAC, 60 Hz, 10-amp circuit; 6' grounded power cord. Call customer service at, John Boos Cherry Blended Kct 60X32X1-1/2 Var, You are viewing one of the outstanding items in the BUNN line. $174.95. This drum mounted parts washer is designed to clean your auto and industrial parts with petroleum based solvents with a TCC flashpoint of 105 or above. 4681EA2001T Washer Drain Pump Motor Compatible with Kenmore and LG Washers - Replaces Part Numbers AP5328388, 4681EA1007G, 2003273, 4681EA1007D, 4681EA2001N and More, Figure 6 is The Compatible Model. We carry a full line of top quality Winco products. We carry a full line of top quality BUNN products. To see our price, add these items to your cart. Homak has a large selection of parts washers including; 20 gallon, 40 gallon and portable parts washer. Constructed of cold rolled steel with a blue powder-coat finish, it's designed to be leak-free and give years of service. You may also like. . Thermally protected 115V motor with on/off switch. The universal design fits most make and parts washers, including Black Bull Parts Washers. Note: Some parts are listed and shown for illustration purposes only and are not available, THE MANUFACTURER AND/OR DISTRIBUTOR HAS PROVIDED, TECHNICIANS AND NOT BY THE BUYER. Expired Coupons: CENTRAL MACHINERY 20 GALLON PARTS WASHER WITH HIGH FLOW PUMP Lot No. 1. The only things I would change would be to add a light and rollers so that it can be moved easily in my smallish shop. These pumps are not very good, the original pump lasted almost 5 years before getting too badly deformed from the solvent. You can use a minimum of seven gallons of cleaning solution, for the pump to work. People who viewed this item also viewed. We are a leading distributor of Central Machinery parts across the globe. 12 Shelf 1 30 Pump 1. It hit all the points I needed in a parts washer. Wires were the right length and terminals were correct. A parts basket and removable parts shelf are included. I ended up having a bad headache the next day after using a whole can of break cleaner. However, we have parts cleaners in larger and smaller sizes depending on how you plan to use it. Order process went well arrived on time and in good shape. Able to accommodate 20 gallons of liquid and 12 gallons of solvent. There was a problem completing your request. Page 7 Sa FE ty Op E Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. ToolSource Available in multiple sizes ranging from a 5-gallon bucket top to a 40-gallon tank model, JEGS Parts Washers are easy to maintain with a versatile design for the professional and do-it-yourselfers. Need Help? (50 kgs) . Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2020. Bannon Briggs & Stratton . Only upgrade I could see to add would be a foot switch for the pump, instead of the switch on the pump itself. Solid brass, 1/4" NPT end. Add to cart. Electric pump included. The pump needs to be replaced, but it uses a pond pump that is available from Amazon or Home Depot. PO Box 149 Yeah I modified mine but the truth is I started with a descent unit so yes I would definitely recommend this washer. Buffalo Tools Pwp20 20Gal Parts Washer Pump, Parts washer Replacement electric solvent Pump, Replacement Solvent Pump-110 Volt -solvent capable For Parts Washers, Steel Core 3-1/2 Gallon Electric Portable Parts Washer with Solvent Pump Red, 20 Gallon Gas Fuel Diesel Caddy Transfer Tank With Rotary Pump For Parts, American Forge & Foundry 31350B Parts Washer 3.5 Gallon, PARTS WASHER PUMP - for Chemical & Petroleum Based Solvents - 115V - 180 GPM, Torin Big Red Steel Cabinet Parts Washer with 110V Electric Pump, 3.5, BM BRAND PARTS WASHER 40 GALLON SOLVENT TANK with ELECTRIC PUMP, Eagle Model P714 Solvent Plunger Can - 4 Quart Capacity - New w/ Factory Box. We carry a full line of top quality Black Bull products. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Wire came off. 4.6 average based on 18 product ratings. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. But also leaving 4 stores because it has been working great, no problems. Worked for 6 months then died.. they said it was for water based solvent.. doesnt say anything about that on the description, Fast delivery, pump is direct replacement for my 20 gallon power fist parts washer. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2020. Black Bull 20 Ton Shop Press. $66.98. . I was a few months getting to this so the Amazon return has expired. Black Bull 1 Ton Capacity Pallet Puller. For Use With Non-Flammable Water-Based Degreaser or Cleaning Agent. Shop 1 parts washer pump at Northern Tool + Equipment. Reviewed in Canada on October 23, 2022, Reviewed in Canada on February 20, 2019, Reviewed in Canada on February 23, 2021, Reviewed in Canada on January 30, 2019, Good pump direct replacement for power fist parts washer, Reviewed in Canada on November 29, 2018. Nozzle and Pump Look for a parts washer with a moveable nozzle. Buy It Now. For any difficulty using this site with a screen reader or because of a disability, please contact us at 1-800-444-3353 or cs@harborfreight.com. Replacement pumps can only be used when submersed. Find Parts Washer in Inland Empire, CA. For Use With Non-Flammable Water-Based Degreaser or Cleaning Agent. Replacement pumps can only be used when submersed.Features:Universal Design, Recirculates 4.4 GPM Of Solvent, Submersible Use Only, 120V / 60 Hz 0.23 AMP, Replacement Pump For 20 Gallon Parts Washer To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Compare. For California consumers: more information about our privacy practices. Current slide {CURRENT . Blue and red parts washer contains 110-volt solvent pump. Model #: WBB2428190. . Resists Corrosion. Contains 2 stones and 2 wipers. The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Took 20 minutes to get up and running!!! I bought it for my pressure washer and have been waiting to give a review until I used it a few times. Voltage 120 V. Filtration No. It does what it was ment to do I love the flow of washer fluid . This is part of the lid support strut and is not replaceable. Submersible PUMP PARTS WASHER 40 20 Gallon Solvent. $42.40. $106.00. The CENTRAL MACHINERY 20 Gallon Parts Washer with High Flow Pump circulates at 315 GPH (gallons per hour) for a fresh supply of solvent. Many pumps are NOT solvent compatible but this one was advertised as it is compatible. Better off using a transfer pump. Trash Pumps Shop All. $264.95. Put a weather seal on the lid, to prevent the fluid from coming out when I move the Parts Washer around. Ships from and sold by Michaelsons. Parts Washer Pump Flow Rating 3.96 gpm (1) 5 gpm (1) 317 gph (5) Parts Washer Finish . I have used it a few times and enjoy it. Utility Pumps Shop All. Power Washer Pump-save your money! FREE delivery Mar 9 - 16 . And we can sell them for a fraction of the price because we cut out the middleman and pass the savings on to you. We are sorry. Call customer service at, Univex Pasta Sheet Die 170mm Wide Model pasta-sheet-die, Nor-Lake Fast-Trak Outdoor Walk-In, 10 x 16 x 7-7 H, smooth aluminum interior floor, 26 gauge embossed coated steel interior & exterior finish, membrane roof, self-closing. Parts Washer Pump Included: Yes . Seems good although a bit noisier than the one it replaced. 3+ day shipping. $27 remote Fram filter kit and filter from O'Reillys UPC: 9100752260 Summit Racing has the remote filter base for $13. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. PO Box 6009 Camarillo, CA 93011 (800) 444-3353. The pump can output up to 318 GPH and re-circulates up to 3.2 Gal. 2 product ratings - Central Machinery 20 Gallon Parts Washer With High Flow Pump Heavy Duty Steel. AU $179.00 5% off. Follow us: Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; We carry a full line of top quality Krampouz products. Spray Wash Cabinet Part Washer- 3HP motor w/ (5) Year Warranty 1,000lb load cap. JEGS 81525-1 - Replacement Pump Spigot for JEGS 20-Gallon Parts Washer 555-81525 (0) $4.49. Get 10% Off Your Entire Purchase When You Open a New Account, Get our best deals and latest news delivered straight to you. 4.0 4.0 out of 5 stars (45) $74.33 $ 74. A: Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Replacement pump for black bull 20 Gal. All Rights Reserved. We guarantee this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 90 days from the date of purchase. : PW20 at the best online prices at eBay! WESTWARD Water Based Parts Washer: 20 gal Tank Capacity, 100 lb Load Capacity (Lb.) Voltage : Each: Fountain: EcoMaster 5: 120V AC: 0000000: 0000000: . Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, 20 Gallon Automotive Parts Washer Cleaner Heavy Duty Electric Solvent Pump New. Industrial applications must follow OSHA guidelines. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. We recommend cutting the Eastwood Contour Non-Woven Course Hand pads(15177) to the desired size of 4" X 4" and then slide it into the pump box cover. I bought this parts washer about 3 months ago . ARES Portable Parts Washer Easily Fits 5 Gallon Buckets Degrease Small Parts and Tools. Weight: 51.00 lbs: Dimensions: 21.25 30 34.63 in: Color: Fury Red. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Save 20% or More! . Don't get scammed by websites pretending to be Harbor Freight. Chicago Electric 20 Gallon Parts Washer, 94702 PARTS LIST . It works just as it should and is a sturdy piece. IMPORTANT INFORMATIONFor use with water Black Bull 16 Speed Drill Press. 20 Gal Gallon Portable Auto Parts Washer Electric Solvent Pump W/flexible Spigot - New for sale in Flanders, New Jersey | Lunny's Auto Please use a different way to share. Solid construction, metal of good size, excellent design and quality of the painting. . $0.00. Dia. Lg. (2) $269.50. AMI PARTS 3363394 Washing Machine Pump Appliance Replacement Parts Exact Fit Whirlpool Kenmore Washer, JEGS 81496 Replacement Parts Washer Pump for 555-81525 and 555-81526, Simpson Cleaning 7110163 Manifold Replacement Kit for OEM Technologies 520004 Axial Cam Pressure Washer Pump, Black, Little Giant 115 Volt, 1/12 HP, 750 GPH 3-MD-SC Semi-Corrosive Chemical Magnetic Drive Pump, 6-Foot Cord with Plug, Black/White, 581503, PULACO 10W 160GPH Submersible Pump with 3.3 ft Tubing for Aquariums, Fish Tank, Pond Fountain, Statuary, Hydroponics, Water Feature, Indoor Fountains, Ultra Durable W10276397 Washer Drain Pump Replacement Part by BlueStars - Exact Fit For Whirlpool Kenmore Amana Washers - Replaces LP397 AP6018417 WPW10276397VP B40-3A PS11751719 1874334 WPW10276397, Little Giant 1-YS 1/150 HP, 205 GPH , 230 Volt Parts Washer Pump, with 6-Ft. Cord No Plug, Grey, 501036, Ohio Brush Works, Parts Washer Flow-Through Brush, Handmade, Neoprene Hose Adapter, Solvent, Heat and Abrasion Resistant, Tool Scrubbing Brush, Easy Grip, Polyester Filament (Medium Bristle), B'laster 128-PWS-4PK Industrial Strength Parts Washer Solvent - Case of 4, AFF Automotive Parts Washer with Electric Pump with Parts Basket, 20 Gallon Capacity, 30"L x 20-1/2"W x 36-1/2"H, 31200B, OEMTOOLS 24804 Portable Parts Washer | Wash Auto Parts or Other Small Parts | 4 Gallon Max Capacity with 4 Gallon/Minute Pump Output Keeps Clean Water & Solvent Flowing | Seals for Travel, Little Giant VCMA-20ULS 115 Volt, 80 GPH, 1/30 HP Automatic Condensate Removal Pump with Safety Switch, White/Black, 554425, Simpson Cleaning 7105921 Replacement Crankcase Side Cover Kit for Pressure Washer Pumps, Black, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY IN GREENSBORO NC. Eastwood 20 Gallon Parts Washer Cabinet Electric Solvent Pump Automotive Parts Washer Cleaner Regular price $48.00 USD Regular price Sale price $48.00 USD I wont go into specifics but I replaced the pump with a petroleum safe one as well as installed an external filter setup with ball valve to adjust the flow. 30" x 20-1/2" x 36-1/2" overall dimensions. Unsure if it would be good enough for a professional shop, but for my home garage, it is actually a bit of overkill! A light on the lid to shine down on the work area could be useful if you garage is not very well lit (like mine). Pump Size 264 gph. $174.95. It makes cleaning parts alot easier . Support. FREE delivery Wednesday, March 8. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Professional Washer Cleaner Heavy Duty Electric Solvent Pump New 20 Gallon at the best online prices at eBay! Call customer service, John Boos Oak Blended Kct 72X25X1-1/2 Var, You are viewing one of the outstanding items in the Update International series line. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Please try again. (What a time saver) This Parts Washer has a nice size wide and deep tub. Removed the intake grill and the impeller was free but barely connected to the motor. 2000-2022 Home Depot. Store the solvent in an approved container for when the unit is put back into service. Chat; Email; Close. Ideal for washing smaller parts. too early to review now, still putting parts washer back together. Work Light No. So I have not used this one yet. Rugged welded steel construction ; . of water-based solvent per hour. The universal design fits most make and parts washers, including Black Bull Parts Washers. Free returns. It looked great. AFF parts washers and accessories are designed for use with water-based cleaners (aqueous) for faster, more efficient cleaning. Nice to have my parts washer back in operation. Black Bull 110 Gallon Capacity Industrial Sandblast Cabinet. I came across this Eastwood Parts washer. CRC 1000872 SmartWasher BenchtopPRO Bioremidiating Parts Washer. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. 3 way filtration traps solids and grime. Work Light No. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Apparently NOT Petroleum Solvent Compatible, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2016. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. SNAP ON TOOLS PARTS WASHER and DEGREASER - $75 (Sebastian) SNAP ON TOOLS PARTS WASHER and DEGREASERHere is a heavy duty Snap-on commercial parts washer. . Safety GFCI plug at 115V/ 0.5A. Pumps . It's a Saturday, I got the answering machine at Buffalo Tools, Open at 8AM Central time, presumably weekdays only. 24/7: +1 714 705-4780; sales@partscircuit.com . Manufacturer's warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors like the use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Little Giant - Parts washer pump 110V. Electric Pump Included Pump ON/OFF Switch Flexible Nozzle. Reason leaving 4 stars is felt it was misleading what they advertised it for. Resists Corrosion. It will be cleanable and re-usable. New. This is a water type pump like for a fountain, but people have been advertising and using for parts washers. Cap., gal. . Capacity: 20 gal (75.7 L) Standards UL Pump. Surely wouldn't be a deal breaker. Assembled quite easily. Black Bull PPWASH20 Portable Parts Washer with 20 Gallon Capacity, JEGS Parts Washer Kit | 12 Gallon Solvent Capacity | 2.64-3.17 Gallon Per Minute Max Pump Output | Heavy Duty Steel | Powder Coated Yellow with JEGS Logo, Torin ATRG4001-20B 20 Gallon Capacity Electric Solvent Pump Automotive Parts Washer Cleaner, Red, Little Giant 2E-NYS 115 Volt, 1/40 HP, 300 GPH Submersible Parts Washer Pump with 6-Ft. Cord, Grey, 502020, ARES 70922 - Portable Parts Washer - Easily Fits 5 Gallon Buckets - Degrease Small Parts and Tools, Oil Eater AOD5G35438 Original 5 Gallon Cleaner/Degreaser, Veemuaro Parts Washer, 20 Gallon Portable Automotive Parts Cleaner with 110v Pump, Electric Solvent Pump Automotive Parts Washer Cleaner for Wheel Bearings, Gears, and carburetors, BIG RED AXH-PPW5GR Torin 5 Gallon Capacity Portable Plastic Automotive Parts Washer Cleaner to Degrease Small Parts and Tools, Black, redsun Flow-Thru Parts Washer Brush Parts Cleaning Brush(3.6 Ounce,10.62 Inch) with 28 Inch Long Hose Connects to Parts Washer Nozzle (White), SHURflo Industrial Pump - 198 GPH, 115 Volt, 1/2in, Model# 2088-594-154, Brush Research Parts Wash Brush, Ergonomic Handle Flow Thru with Tube (Pack of 1), Zep Dyna 143 Parts Washer Solvent - 20 Gallons (1 Drum) 36650 - Designed for use in Parts Washer, Dyna Clean, Dyna Brute FB, Super Brute FB, Brake Buggy and Dyna Mate, Simpson Cleaning 7112362 Water Inlet Fitting for 520002, Replacement for multipls Pressure Washer Pumps, Gold, Little Giant PE-1 115 Volt, 1/125 HP, 170 GPH Epoxy Encapsulated Small Submersible Pump, 6 Ft. Cord, Black, 518200, Innovative Products Of America Premiuim Parts-Washing Brush with Flow Control. Self-draining feature reduces the amount of work the user has to do themselves. Shop for a parts washer pump to replace JEGS 81525 20 gallon parts washer or JEGS 81526 5 gallon portable parts washer. $. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. This one died only a few months in, and has already begun to deform, but it was the motor that went out. Free shipping for many products! JEGS 81526 Portable 5 Gallon Parts Washer. . Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2021. One of these items ships sooner than the other. tank came in nicely bowed and in good delivery time. 2 Feet max; 115 VAC, 60 Hz single phase . Pump Size 316 gph. Portable Parts Washer 20 Gallon $ 350.05. I needed a place to wash automotive engine parts, for a valve job. This one died only a few months in, and has already begun to deform, but it was the motor that went out. Double Driving Pump for Higher Cleaning Efficiency. 20 gal; 25 gal; 30 gal; 36 gal; 37 gal; 40 gal; 47 gal; 150 gal; Load Capacity (Lb.) This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. OEM TOOLS 24677 Pneumatic Heated Parts Washing Cabinet, Parts Washer with Pump, Automotive Parts Washer, Portable Parts Washer Tank, Central Machinery 20 Gallon Parts Washer with Pump, Simpson Cleaning 7000123 Inlet Screen Filter with Gasket for Gas Powered Pressure Washer Pumps, Silver, Stark 3.5 Gallons Portable All-Purpose Parts Cleaner Washer Removal Grease Grime Oil with Solvent Pump, Parts Washer 3.5 Gallon Capacity Tank Cabinet Portable Automotive Parts Cleaner for Wheel Bearings, Gears, and carburetors (Blue). For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Replacement Pump for Eastwood 20-gal. Pump. Find the PSC 1000 Here: https://www.pntra.com/t/Qz9JS0VJP0RER0dGSD9JS0VJ?url=htt. Call customer service at, John Boos Maple Blended Kct 121X25X1-1/2 Var, You are viewing one of the outstanding items in the Crestline series line. current price $110.00. Red Sun Parts Washer 20 Gallon Cabinet Electric Solvent Pump Portable Automotive Parts Cleaner with Shelf Tank for Wheel Bearings . The CENTRAL MACHINERY 20 gallon Parts Washer with High Flow Pump circulates at 315 GPH (gallons per hour) for a fresh supply of solvent. For use on Ammco Model 3950 hones - range of 2 3/4" to 3 5/8". 33. Recirculates 4.4 GPM of solvent. OEM Select Basecoat Paints Mixed by Code or Make-Model-Year, Rust Treatment & Removal Products & Solutions + How To Tech, Abrasive Blasting - Pressure and Syphon Blasters, Mechanically Remove - Grinders-Sanders-SCT, Mechanically Remove - Sanding and Grinding Discs, Wheels, Bands, 2K AeroSpray and DuraSpray Paints Primers Clears, Hi Temp Engine, Exhaust, Turbo Paints and Coatings, Arc & Oxy-Acetylene Welding & Cutting Accessories, Powder Coating Upgrades + Consumables and Accessories, Metal Machining Tools - Mills, Lathes, Accessories, Pedestals - Stands - Quick Change Receivers and Mounts, Chevy/GM Long Block, Short Block, Base Engines, Ford Long Block, Short Block, Base Engines, Components - Brackets - Plates - Hardware, Chevy/GM Header-Back and Cat-Back Exhaust Systems, Chevy/GM Tail Pipes - Side Pipes - Crossover Pipes, Modeling Kits for Exhaust, Headers, Turbos, Chevelle - Malibu - El Camino Wiring Harnesses, Decal - Pinstripe Removal & Surface Conditioning, Blast Cabinet Accessories and Replacement Parts, Replacement Parts, Consumables & Accessories, Headlights - Taillights - Accessories - More.