All rights reserved. P.O. Sorry for your loss. Arkansas, went to his heavenly home on Sunday, February 12, 2023, at the age of 74. This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. Material from the Associated Press is Copyright 2023, Associated Press and may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Legacy Read More, Odis Lawrence's passing on Sunday, January 22, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. The loss of a loved one can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress and anxiety and grief that makes events difficult to handle. I remember her as being a sweet darling person. Sending lots of prayers and love. All pre-arranged funeral agreements with Osgood Funeral Homes will be honored without interruption. Here's where you can search for and view the online memorial site created in tribute to someone we've served. Nancy L. Smith, 82 of Bentonville, AR, formerly of Memphis, TN, passed away on February 12th, 2023. No. Louis was my cousin. Obituaries | Roller Funeral Homes (Home Office) - Your most trusted source for funeral, cremation, preplanning, cemetery and memorialization services in Little Rock, AR and surrounding areas. David, Brandi and Jerri, I am so saddened to hear of sweet Julias passing, most of my teenage memories have your family in it, your house was my second home. John Melcher. According Read More, Clark Henthorne's passing on Monday, December 12, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. Read More, Dorothy Bryant's passing on Saturday, December 10, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR Read More, Betty Duff's passing on Friday, December 2, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. Skip to content. She was such a great friend and I loved spending time at the Alexanders house. Tribute Archive encourages that you share a loved ones online memorial with Arkansas communities. Legacy Read More, Cecelia Lampkin's passing on Sunday, December 4, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. 751 Results. Holding you all close to my heart in thoughts and prayers. $1,300. Smith Family Funeral Homes - Benton 322 N Market St, Benton, AR 1-501-778-7100 Send flowers Smith Family Funeral Homes - Glenwood 209 N 3rd St, Glenwood, AR 1-870-356-2114 Send flowers Smith Family Funeral Homes - Hot Springs 2205 Airport Rd, Hot Springs, AR 1-501-767-8700 Send flowers The purpose of this directory is to allow . OCT 24, 1958 - MAR 3, 2023. I am so sorry to hear of Julias passing. 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Join the Roller Family! View All Obituaries Sharon McChesney. Thanks for all the love this family has given to my family. Find local Little Rock, Arkansas obituaries and join us in celebrating memories and honoring their lives and legacies. The son of JT and Thelma Davis Bullard, Louis was born in Benton October 27, 1950. Dave, Brandi and Jeri Anne,Our heartfelt prayers are with you all. Marion Smith, age 98, of Benton passed away on September 18, 2020. Nancy Williams Froman of Rogers was born in Smith County, Tennessee on July 12, 1933, and passed away on February 4 . Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. . The son of JT and Thelma Davis Bullard, Louis was born in Benton October 27, 1950. . Family is asked to contact Smith-Benton Funeral Home at 501-778-7100. . Subscribe to get alerts on new obituaries. Local Obituaries for Little Rock, Arkansas & Pulaski County. Smith Family Funeral Homes-Glenwood 209 North 3rd Street, Glenwood, AR 71943 870-356 . Legacy Read More, Christopher Pointer's passing on Saturday, February 4, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant Read More, James Taber's passing on Friday, February 3, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. Tribute Archive updates the directory on an hourly basis. Funeral Home Services for Jeffrey are being provided by Smith-Benton Funeral Home - Benton. Sometimes we wonder why things like this happen. Absolutely. May Dean Puterbaugh Rhodes December 2, 2022. He is preceded in death by his wife, Imogene Boone Miller; father, mother, and a daughter, Leslie Anne Miller; six brothers Read More, Nicki Cochran's passing on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. 306 S. Main | Benton, AR 72015 | 501-315-4047. Visitation will be held from 5:00-7:00 pm on Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at Smith Little Rock Funeral Home, 8801 Knoedl Ct. A graveside service will be held at Rest Hills Cemetery, 7724 Landers. Visitation will be held 10:00-11:00 AM, Friday, December 3 followed by funeral service at 11:00 AM, at Smith-Benton Funeral Home, 322 N. Market Street, Benton, Arkansas. Michael Edward Burchfield, 65, of Alexander, passed away February 17, 2022. Louis R. Bullard, 70, of Benton, AR passed away Monday, October 4, 2021. view all obituaries. She was born Aug. 26, 1935, in Grant County. Mrs. Vivian Elaine Kerson was born July 28, 1955, along with her twin sister, the late Valerie Sumpter, in Yonkers, New York to the late Blanche Hines. 6700 Alcoa Road | Benton, AR 72019 | 501-315-0700. Newspapers. Born on June 7th, 1955 in Fayetteville, Arkansas to the late Tryon and Corinne Lewis. Sending prayers and good thoughts to her family members, So sorry to hear about Julia. Julia is survived by her husband of 46 years David Smith, her daughters Brandi (Glynn) McCallister of Benton, AR and Jerri Anne Smith of Haskell, AR. 1932 until December 27, 2022 . All Obituaries. Barbara Sue Hinkson, age 87, of Benton, passed away on Thursday, Feb. 9, 2023, at her home. Local obituaries for Rogers, Arkansas. Legacy Read More, Carol Harrison's passing on Saturday, February 18, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR Read More, Janis Payne's passing on Saturday, February 18, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. Legacy Read More, Diana Amedee's passing on Monday, January 16, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. . . Sullivan. 1:00 PM. Feb 26, 2023. She was truly a blessing to all who knew her. There will be hard times ahead but if you hold on to your faith God will pull you through. www.SmithFamilyCares.com. Roller-Ballard Funeral Home - Your most trusted source for funeral, cremation, preplanning, cemetery and memorialization services in Benton, AR and surrounding areas. Louis and now Ovid, Fowler and Maple Rapids with the same dignity and compassion that you have learned to expect from us. Our Staff; . Although I had not seen Julia since my high school days in Wilson, I can still see her beautiful smile. Spidell Funeral Home. Julia Alexander Smith, 66, of Benton, Arkansas passed away on August 26, 2021. No, there are no restrictions on photos in terms of file size and dimensions. We are so very sorry for your loss. According Read More, Submit an obit for publication in any local newspaper and on Legacy. David & Family,I was so sorry to hear about Julia. Benton, Arkansas 72015 View Obituary Friday, December 16, 2022 Graveside Service for Ervin "Bub" Dawson Jr. 11:00 AM. I worked with David at Caterpillar he was an awesome co-worker he talked about Julia and his daughters son in law and grandkids all the time. of Benton, AR. Lois Lautenschleger. In 1899 W.R. Osgood and his son, Glenn Osgood bought S.H. The Tidwell Family. Praying for God to wrap his arms around your entire family to give you comfort and peace. Whether you have come to our site for information about an upcoming service or to make arrangements for one, we hope the information you find here will be helpful. $1,700. Phone: 501-778-7100 He will be greatly missed. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Your email address has successfully been added to our mailing list. She was a stunning, fashionable woman with a passion for jewelry and had a beautiful soul. Nancy was born on May 21st, 1940, in Haynesville, Louisiana to Lee Judson Birdsong and Mary Lula . Oops! Smith Family Funeral Home obituaries and Death Notices for the Little Rock, AR area. Gard Funeral Home & Cremation Services - West Alexandria . This addition to Smith Family Funeral Homes will continue to serve our families in Elsie, St. Johns, Ithaca,St. Pallbearers will be Shane Gentry, Jonathon Alexander, Matt Avant, Shane Smith, Frazier Smith, Daniel Smith, Ben Avant, and Larry Smith. Browse the most recent Benton, Arkansas obituaries and condolences. He is survived by Joyce and their 4 children, Michael Chisim, Yvonne Snyder, LaDonnya (Robert) McClerkin and Chris (Amanda) Wainscott; grandchildren Brick Beaty, Savannah and Hannah McClerkin; his sister and brother, Patricia Eggers and Robert (Carolyn) Bullard. Make her proud and be the sweet, beautiful person that she was. All Obituaries - Smith Family Funeral Home offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Green Forest, AR and the surrounding communities. She was loved by many and will be missed. Local obituaries for Benton, Arkansas. We have lots of great family memories. Find the right funeral home to guide your family through end-of-life planning. Weaver, 75, of Bryant, Arkansas, passed away peacefully on January 10, 2023, surrounded by his loving family. of Fayetteville, AR. Bryant, Arkansas 72022 (501) 847-9099 (501) 847-0511; Home; Obituaries; Plan Ahead; Our Story; Our Staff; Terms of Use | Every life is unique, and every service should be as well. Smith Family Funeral Home is dedicated to providing services to the families of Carroll County and surrounding area with dignity and compassion. Visit Obituary. With services throughout Arkansas that are updated regularly. Connect with your classmates to honor alumni and teachers. Legacy Read More, Tracy Bennett's passing on Sunday, February 12, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. Julia will be greatly missed by her baseball family. Visitation will be held Friday, February 25, from 2-3 p.m. at Smith-Benton Funeral Home, followed by . Praying for her family for peace and comfort , So shocked to hear about the passing of Julia. Im so sorry for your loss. Barbara Sue Hinkson. On December 12th at 11:00 p.m. Linda was called home to Heaven at the age of 81. 1010 Military Road, Benton, AR, 72015. I will miss her. Jan. 19, 2023, in the . Julia Alexander Smith, 66, of Benton, Arkansas passed away on August 26, 2021. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources Home | Marion Smith. Nancy L. Smith, 82 of Bentonville, AR, formerly of Memphis, TN, passed away on February 12th, 2023. . As will all pre-arranged agreements with Smith Family Funeral Homes St. Johns Chapel. Visit Obituary. and Josephine Logan Burnett. We do ask that your content remains positive. All Right Reserved, 6700 Alcoa Road | Benton, AR72019 | 501-315-0700. July 10, 1956 - June 1, 2021. Our honest service and commitment to excellence have served our customers well, and you can rest assured that we can assist you in your time of need. Legacy Read More, Tina Shade's passing on Thursday, December 15, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. According Read More, Naveen Gadi's passing on Monday, January 23, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. According Read More, Laverne Carver's passing on Friday, December 30, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. (989) 224-2365or use the form below. Legacy Read More, Christopher Jones's passing on Sunday, January 29, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR Read More, Douglas Robertson's passing on Sunday, January 29, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR Read More, Holland Alfred Miller, 97, of Bryant, died on Jan. 25, 2023. . For thirty-four years, Louis was married to the love of his life, Joyce Wheeler Bullard. Terms of Use | Dr. Kenneth Eugene Gardner. Join our obituary notification email list. Love to all, I'm so sorry hate to hear this and I sure loved Bettye Alexander. You will no longer receive messages from our email mailing list. Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in Benton, Arkansas. She was a High School friend . Legacy Read More, Kameron Williamson's passing on Monday, January 16, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR Read More, Alana Jeffcoat's passing on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. We are sorry to hear of Julias passing. Faith, family and friends were most important to Debbie. There you can read the full obituary, check the visitation and funeral service details, share notes of condolence, upload photos, send flowers, and do even more. Something went wrong while submitting the form. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Feb 26, 2023. . My hope is that God will help heal your pain and sorrow. Can I send flowers directly to visitations and funeral services in Arkansas? Julia was a very special person. May he rest in peace with the Angels. Visitation will be held Friday, February 25, from 2-3 p.m. at Smith-Benton Funeral Home, followed by a memorial service at 3 p.m. Services entrusted to: Smith-Benton Funeral Home. Search Benton obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Please try again later, or re-subscribe. Funeral Services specifically for celebrating our Veterans. Donald Whitcomb's passing on Friday, March 3, 2023 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We went to church together, spend the night at her house many times. Copyright 2023, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. Love, Lou&David . 322 N. Market St., Benton, AR Our love and prayers go to this family. Buy this on Ever Loved. Guiding Light Church Shannon Hills, Arkansas View Obituary Monday, February 20, 2023 Funeral Service for Zachary Blake Keaton 10:00 . Explore Life Stories, Offer Condolences & Send Flowers. According Read More, Terry Ward's passing on Thursday, November 17, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dial & Dudley Funeral Home - Bryant in Bryant, AR.