Whats really awesome is that the belt makes tool sounds and even says two phrases. Its expensive, but it will last through many wintersor even generations. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. With a fun story, amazing illustrations, and a panel of buttons that make all kinds of different sounds, this book has pretty much everything a 2-year-old could want in a book. Its a gift they truly wont outgrow for years, as it grows with the child. Powered by remote control, this skateboard has three speed modes - 10, 15, and 20 KM/H - and can move forwards and backwards, as well as accelerate and brake. These blocks are the type of thing adults may find themselves leaving out on the coffee tableor even playing with themselves. Your kiddo will love it. "One thing to note is that the set doesnt have an equal number of blocks in each color. "I've gifted these cute little eggs to two of my friends' toddlers and they love them! Im impressed by how well it held up through years of rough treatment (and on just two pairs of CC batteries in all that time). It's a toy you won't (totally) mind seeing all over the floor. My now-4-year-old son has been using this set for almost three years, and it has survived plenty of messy art projects and snack times with minimal wear and tear. If you find a toy, outfit, book, or another item that embodies their preferred theme, they will surely love it. Lakeshore Play & Explore Rocket ($60 at the time of publishing), I did not expect to love this rocket. 2023 Dotdash Media, Inc. All rights reserved, How We Selected the Best Gifts for 2-Year-Olds, Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Servin' Up Fun Food Truck, Pottery Barn Kids My First Anywhere Chair, These Are the Best Childrens Books to Encourage Their Love of Reading, Animal Adventure Joyrides Sit-In Rocking Toy, The 13 Best Construction and Building Block Toys of 2023, Fisher-Price Little People Exploring Animals See N Say Gift Set, The Best Books for Toddlers to Develop Their Love of Reading, The 6 Best Bathrobes for Kids to Keep Them Snug, Mollybee Kids Toddler Scavenger Hunt Cooperative Game, Pottery Barn Kids Wooden Cooking & Eating Set, The Best Kiddie Pools to Splash, Cool Down, and Relax In, iPlay, iLearn Bouncy Pals Unicorn Hopping Horse Plush, Learning Resources Spike The Fine Motor Hedgehog, LeapFrog Scoop and Learn Ice Cream Cart Deluxe, Coogam Matching Eggs Color & Shape Sorter Puzzle, Melissa & Doug Nesting and Sorting Garages and Cars With 7 Graduated Garages, Nuby Floating Purple Octopus Interactive Bath Toy, Amazon Basics Wooden Shape Sorter and Rainbow Stacker, VTech Level Up Gaming Chair Preschool Game Station Learning Tablet, Step2 Love & Care Pretend Play Baby Toddler Doll Kids Push Stroller, What to Look for in Gifts for 2-Year-Olds, The 41 Best Gifts for 2-Year-Olds of 2023, The 40 Best Toys for 18-Month-Olds of 2023, The 20 Best Climbing Toys for Toddlers of 2023, The 24 Best Toys for 5-Month-Olds of 2023, The 11 Best Toys for 15-Month-Olds of 2023, The 37 Best Gifts for 1-Year-Olds of 2023, The 38 Best Gifts for 3-Year-Old Girls of 2023, The 11 Best Toys for 8-Month-Olds of 2023, The 38 Best Gifts for Five-Year-Old Boys of 2023, The Best Toys for 3-Year-Old Boys to Feed Their Creativity. A friend gave my son these slightly sinister-looking wooden blocks when he was a toddler, and at age 9 he was still playing with them regularly. This post is new for 2023. (If youre curious, a New England toy company provides a wonderfully detailed primer on Schleichs history and manufacturing process; Schleich also offers some background on how it designs its figurines). Even better, it features an adjustable handlebar as well as a front light and a button that plays music and other sound effects. The letters and words are printed in a pleasing, sans-serif-like font. Kids will be marching to their own beat with this fantastic music set thats as cute as it is functional. Two-year-olds, in particular, tend to love exploring the world around them, so gifts that allow them to move and explore are a safe bet. MOLUK Bilibo ($30 for a large or $20 for a 6-pack of minis at the time of publication). We had the popular red fire truck and the submarine, which carried a zoos worth of Duplo animals around the bathtub for several years. comes in a hardback cover with 20 pages filled with gorgeous illustrations and a sweet rhyming story that honors this milestone birthday. The wheels work much like in-line skates or cross-country skis, so when the handlebar is wiggled rapidly, the car moves forward through lateral friction force. The bells come in a sturdy carrying case and are made to last: The ones at the music school have taken a beating from who knows how many kids, and theyre all still in good shape. Haba My Very First GamesFirst Orchard ($30 at the time of publication). PlaSmart The Original PlasmaCar (about $90 at the time of publication). Shed giggle uncontrollably, all the while developing the core and neck strength needed to balance and sit up on her own. These 70 heirloom-quality pieces include a shape sorter, a lacing string and a box that converts into a pull car to keep up with your little one's blossoming creativity. Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Car, Non-Assembled, Standard Packaging, Multicolor , 29.5 x 16.5 x 33.5 inches. Theyre the perfect size for little hands and versatile enough for them to dream big with their creations. The compact, white-and-birch-colored IKEA Duktig Play Kitchen is enduringly popular for good reason. Lego Duplo Number Train ($16 at the time of publication). Or fastest delivery Fri, Dec 30. Neither set requires any assembly. By this age, little ones are really starting to get into imaginative play that mimics life. by Kelly Glass, Ellen Lee, and Wirecutter Staff. ENNBOM Basic Beat 8-Note Resonator Bells with Case (about $35 at the time of publication). My toddlers body needed a more-supportive (read: less flimsy) first chair. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. American Girl Bitty Baby ($60 at the time of publication), First released in 1995 to help children acclimate before the arrival of a baby sibling, this American Girl classic has evolved over the years. We spoke with Singh and other child-development expertsalong with parents and other caregivers on our staffto identify memorable and engaging gifts for 2-year-olds. Bath time is so much fun that its often hard to get toddlers out of the tub. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. You can add Learning Resources big baskets of colorful fruits and veggies to that treasure trove. And I liked how mercifully briefand not too loud or gratingthe songs and noises were. We chose the best gifts for 2-year-olds by researching reviews from customers and competitors, while studying the design and features of more than 60 toys on the market. The White Cow by Farm Hoppers is a toy that 2-year-olds can ride and bounce on. For banging and making noise, just about any xylophone for kids will do. My daughter received this toy piggy bank as a gift when she was a toddler, and as far as noise-making plastic toys go, this one is a winner. (@bypleksi) on Instagram: "We take pleasure in preparing luxury 16 year old gifts for you. The most engaging toys for 2-year-olds offer lots of different options for hands-on, manipulative play. Looking for a fast-flying snow tube? See even more gift ideas we recommend. As simple as these pegs are, my kids would pull them out of the toy bin again and again. ), Gymnic Rody ($65 at the time of publication). NICE CHOICE Cute Toddler Backpack Toddler Bag Plush Animal Cartoon Mini Travel Bag for Baby Girl Boy 2-6 Years(BB Unicorn), Baby Montessori Learning Educational stem Preschool Fine Motor Skills Activities Toys Busy Board 12 18 24 Months,Toddlers Sensory Birthday Easter Gifts for 1 2 3 yr One Years Old Boys Girls Kids, Scientoy Flower Garden Building Toys, Girl Toys Build a Garden, 130 PCS Flower Pretend Gardening Gift for Kids, Floral Arrangement Playset for Age 3-7 Year Old Child Educational Activity, Electronic Alphabet Wall Chart, Talking ABC, 123s, Music Poster, Kids Learning Toys for Toddlers 1-3, Interactive Educational Toddler Toy, Gifts for Age 1 2 3 4 5 Year Old Boys Girls - Blue, 2-Minute Stories for 2-Year-Olds - Read-Aloud Treasury, Ages 2-5, Bambilo Dance Mat - Toys for 3 4 5 6 Year Old Girl Gifts, Dance Games Toys for Kids Girls Boys Christmas Birthday Gifts for 3-8 Year Old, Dance Pad with 5 Game Modes, Built-in Music, FoxPrint Princess Castle Play Tent with Glow In The Dark Stars, Conveniently Folds in To A Carrying Case, Your Kids Will Enjoy This Foldable Pop Up Pink Play Tent/House Toy for Indoor & Outdoor Use, HopeRock Whack A Frog Game,Toys for 2 Year Old Boy and Toddlers,5 Modes,45 Levels,with 9 Music Spray and Light-up,Baby Early Learning Interactive Toys,Birthday Gift Toys for Kids Age 2,3,4,5 Year Old, Arthopt Busy Board for Toddlers, 21 in 1 Sensory Board Activities, Montessori Toys for Develop Motor Skills, Educational Travel Toys for Toddler Car Plane 2-4 Year Old Girls Boys Gift, SKYFIELD Wooden Animal Toddler Puzzles for 1 2 3 Years Old Boys & Girls, Baby STEM Educational Toy Gift with 4 Animals Montessori Bright Color Shapes Learning Puzzles,Great Gift Ideas for 1-3, Wooden Montessori Toys for 1 2 3 Year Old Baby Girls Boys, Wood Shape Sorter Toys Gifts for Toddlers Learning Fine Motor Skills, Carrot Harvest Game Educational Toys, Roko Toys for 3-10 Year Old Boys, Superhero Capes for Kids 3-10 Year Old Boy Gifts Boys Cartoon Dress up Costumes Party Supplies Easter Gifts Kids Capes Superhero Capes, Toddler Toys for 2-5 Year Old Boys Girls, Learning Toys Talking Flash Cards with 110 Cards 220 Sight Words, Preschool Educational Toys Games with Sound Effect Kids Birthday Gifts (Green), TEKFUN LCD Writing Tablet Doodle Board, 10inch Colorful Drawing Tablet Writing Pad, Girls Gifts Toys for 3 4 5 6 7 Year Old Girls Boys (Pink), SKYFIELD Montessori Wooden Garden Toy for Baby Boys Girls 1 2 3 Years Old, Fine Motor Skills Developmental Gift Toy Color Shape Fruit Sorting Orchard Cart Farm Game for Toddler 1-3, VTech Spin and Learn Color Flashlight Amazon Exclusive, Pink, Playskool Bounce and Ride Active Toy Ride-On for Toddlers 12 Months and Up with Stationary Mode, Music, and Sounds (Amazon Exclusive), LODBY 2-Pack Double-Directions Push and Go Dinosaur Vehicles Toys Sets for Kids, LEGO DUPLO Town Steam Train 10874, Toys for Toddlers, Boys and Girls 2-5 Years Old with Light & Sound, Push & Go Battery Powered Set with RC Function, Gift Idea, Let's Play I Spy Vehicles: I spy Fun Picture Puzzle Book for 2-5 Year Olds girls and boys Adding Up Book,Interactive Picture Book for Preschoolers & Toddlers (Vehicles Activity Book), My First Library : Boxset of 10 Board Books for Kids, ALASOU Baby Truck Car Toy with Playmat/Storage Bag|Baby Toys 12-18 Months|Toys for 1 2 3 Year Old Boy|1st Birthday Gifts for Infant Toddlers. This rolling herd of dinosaurs will provide a roaring good time for tiny toddlers. The silicone and plastic wipe down easily when you need to clean this toy, but the Dimpl isn't dishwasher safe. BeginAgain Animal Parade A to Z Puzzle and Playset (about $35 at the time of publication). It includes a belt and six tools, including a screwdriver, wrench, and hammer. Schylling Wooden Stacking Robots ($15 at the time of publication). The mower features realistic sounds and, when it's powered on, will create bubbles whether your child is pushing it or not. Little ones who want a grown-up space of their own will be eager to get to work with the ECR4Kids Bentwood Multipurpose Kids Wooden Table and Chair Set. The PlasmaCar is sturdy enough to hold up to 220 pounds, so adults may be able to tear around the house a few times toostrictly to conduct safety checks, of course. The blocks come in an assortment of muted colors and are made from non-toxic plastic that is durable, flexible, and great for sensory play. My kiddo likes to squish it through her hands and swirl the little floating pieces around to the farthest reaches of the bath. But wait, there's more: a special "sound brick" that. All of the tools feature rubber handles that are easy for little hands to grip. There are several cover options, too, from solid colors to patterns with Disney characters, and many of them can be personalized with the childs name or initials. A physical therapist recently introduced us to this Childrens Factory Cube Chair, which is stable without being heavy. And since then, they report its been a constant source of delight. When its not being played with, the mower folds down easily and compactly for storage. The chunky wooden creatures nest together into a single block, and reassembling the menagerie may provide a slight challenge even for grownups (though we assembled it together over the years, my son was 5 or 6 before he could complete it on his own). Kids this age may be able to use their fine motor skills in more-precise ways, such as stacking, fitting, and twisting smaller pieces. (Its a favorite in our guide to the best board games for kids.) of his 10 favorite board books, I realized we needed something new. Free Shipping & Free Returns for Loyallists or most Orders Over $150! IKEA Duktig Play Kitchen (about $100 at the time of publication)KidKraft Ultimate Corner Play Kitchen Set (about $190 at the time of publication). Wooden Shape Sorter House, available at Amazon, Macy's, and Walmart, $45.89 In addition to traditional shapes and holes, this shape sorter includes gears, flaps, blue and magenta figurines, and even a flip puzzle. A plush version of their favourite character makes the . The lithium battery takes just two hours to charge. Learn more. The Lakeshore Play & Explore Rocket is giant and plastic; the chunky, 16-inch-tall behemoth stands at nearly half the height of my 2-year-old. And because Rody is soft and springy, I loved not having to worry about them scuffing the floor or banging into walls. I started playing First Orchard with my daughters when they were 4 and 2, and I was always amused to see how the race to beat the crow created just the right amount of dramatic tension to hold their interest (and, at times, provided an opportunity to navigate the disappointment of losing). They all come packed in a bright drum with a handy carrying strap for some music on the go. . Instead of rocking, this little horse (or, unicorn) allows kids to climb on to bounce and hop. This set includes adult and baby elephants, pandas, and tigers, a monkey, two birds, two red pandas, bamboo, and a cherry blossom tree! We independently review everything we recommend. The trampoline obviously takes up some space, but our two kids used it just about every day from the ages (roughly) of 2 to 5. There is a hook on the top of the backpack so your toddler can hang it up like a big kid when theyre not using it. 2 Likes, 0 Comments - We do not have a backup page! It comes complete with seven numbered wooden cars in graduated sizes. Its 68 inches with several small holes along the edges so that when its connected to the hose, the water comes out of them like theyre little fountains. The 38 Best Gifts for 2-Year-Olds of 2023. Here are some of the best gifts for a 2 year old that provide the most learning and skill building. Two-year-olds are all about joy and discovery, and gifts are a great way to help them develop new skills while having fun. All of the garages can be stacked on top of one of another as well, for stacking (and knocking down) and building. If youre buying a gift for a toddler with some outdoor space, then this map-style splash pad will surely be a hit. The little egg carton comes with six eggs that come apart, can be put back together like little puzzles, and even squeak when theyre played with. 5 ($16 at the time of publication). They want to explore, learn, seek sensory stimulation, and do things independently. Over the years, she has researched and tested hundreds of childrens products from clothes, to diapers, to car seats, to toys, both professionally and personally. Creating a simple pyramid may make a 2-year-old feel triumphant, while older kids can construct some truly impressive designs. Look for toys that feed into this sense of wonder and curiosity, such as those that make noise, light up, have bright colors or fun textures, or get them moving. The oblong shape of the completed puzzle makes it a bit novel, and it stands upright in its wooden boxa nice decoration for a nursery shelf. And although every Bitty Baby comes packaged in American Girls signature bright pink boxes, the dolls themselves arent assigned a gender, or traditionally gendered names, and you can choose between pink, blue, and gray sleepers. I found one of these classic collapsible IKEA tunnels at a secondhand store when my older son was 2 years old. 15.00. (Note that the doll is $60 but comes with an optional board book and knit stuffed lamb for an additional $20. The Wooden Wagon Cascade Tower (about $60 at the time of publication). The best feature, however, is that the cover can be removed and tossed into the washing machine whenever it needs to be cleaned. Its perfect for 18 months and older. Soon after my oldest daughter started preschool, I asked her (then 2) what she liked to play with in the classroom, and she answered, Pegs! I bought a set of these brightly colored, stackable pegs for our home and was fascinated to see how intently she and, subsequently, her younger siblings played with them on their own. Available in bright primary colors as well as more muted woodland tones, the cube chair can also double as a side table or stoolversatility that helps take the edge off the price tag. The set comes with a salt shaker, pepper shaker, plates, forks, knives, cooking pot and lid, a skillet, and a spatula, all of which are made from various types of safe, durable wood. Everything fits in the plastic case for easy storage. Fisher-Price Little People Playhouse $43 at Amazon This gift for 2-year-olds is a perfect first dollhouse. But many of them (which are actually glockenspiels, since they have metal and not wooden bars) are out of tune and terrible for learning about music. The smallest doctor in your family now has their own kit to take care of any pretend bumps, bruises, or scrapes. Over the years, my mom has given each of her grandkids one of these Pottery Barn personalized sleeping bags as a crafty enticement to stay over at her house. And this boxed set of five board books, featuring photographs of real people, sends a message about the importance of respecting others and embracing our differences. She even loves to watch kids scale the giant outdoor climbing structure (though it will be at least another year before she can try it herself). Four dinosaurs, come in this value-priced pack. The simple mechanism will capture your toddler's attention immediately. Thank you, {{form.email}}, for signing up. And even if your 2-year-old doesnt yet have the patience or interest for the game structure, they can simply play imaginatively with the brightly hued wooden fruits. Amazon.com: Gifts For A 2 Year Old Girl 1-48 of over 80,000 results for "gifts for a 2 year old girl" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. My son will do a countdown to blast-off, happily move the two peg-sized astronauts in and out of the four-wheel moon rover, and then steer them around for at least 20 minutes at a time. Under 3 Years (3) 3 - 4 Years (36) 5 Years and Over (37) Item Type. Just grab onto the horns and start hopping! Rody comes deflated, so youll need a bicycle or hand pump to start bouncing. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Piggy Bank ($18 at the time of publication). If you decide to personalize, Id recommend one of the blockier fonts. It might not be immediately clear what a child is supposed to do with a Bilibo, and thats precisely the point: All ideas are valid when it comes to this sturdy plastic, shell-shaped object. Boys Varsity Knit Set - Hat & Scarf - Navy - 2-4 Years. Its safe for kids as young as 18 months old and is made from high-quality materials so you dont have to worry about it popping as your child bounces down the hall on its back. Verywell Family's content is for informational and educational purposes only. But otherwise it is the same (price included). Kids will have a blast moving the arrow of the Say N See around to get to know the sounds of some of their favorite animals. (There is also a smaller 15-inch one for about $30). She has written for Romper, Moms.com, and more. My children absolutely love these laptops that make learning fun! Five years and another kid later, it was still in good enough shape to be handed down to a different family. Scroll down to see some fancy (and useful) gifts that'll score you some major brownie points. According toNatasha Burgert, MD, a pediatrician in South Overland Park, Kansas, these types of gifts also help hone their burgeoning physical skills. Each book covers a distinct themeHair, Families, Celebrations, How We Eat, and On-the-Gowith an emphasis on representation and inclusivity. My daughter loves its fuzzy, bear-headed pillow and cotton shellideal for cozying up on the floor to play games or watch a movie. The material is BPA-free and because the toys are sealed (no holes), theres no worry about mold. Theyll be cruising the neighborhood in style in this sleek 4-in-1 vehicle. SHOP EVEN MORE GIFT IDEAS HERE 1 the affordable it bag JW Pei Gabbi Bag $89 AT JW PEI This tiny. If youre more of a play-kitchen maximalist, the KidKraft Ultimate Corner Play Kitchen Set comes in both white and dark wood finishes, and it has a faux-subway-tile backsplash; the sink detaches for easy cleanup. Our pediatrician recommended a mini trampoline like this one as a tool to combat toddler constipation. Why have a rocking horse when you can have a rocking llama, bee, dinosaur, unicorn, or giraffe instead? If you want, we can work from our" ECR4Kids also makes a premium edition, which, according to a company rep, is thicker and about 10 pounds heavier, due to added layers of wood. Our son started riding the Strider when he was 2 years old, and within a week of daily use he was zooming confidently around our local park with his feet off the ground. Best Gift for His Ring Stack Seb Brown Angle Sapphire Ring $1,600 at MR PORTER Give him a signet with a quiet. The tiny angles allow for all kinds of wacky creations, and the more robots you get (we later added a second pack), the bigger your robot trees can become. This set comes with recipe cards so toddlers can build their memory and sequencing abilities while also practicing their fine motor skills through giving and receiving money for the tasty treats. Its tot tool time thanks to this set from John Deere. Keeping up with the developing skills and interests of a 2-year-old can feel like a sprint (sometimes literally) or a guessing game. Its designed to teach the youngest players the fundamentals of board games: how to set up a board, roll a die, make choices, and take turns. Top Picks for Luxurious & Elegant Baby Gifts For Babies & Toddlers Anne Claire Petit Giant Teddy Bear Measuring in at 12.2 W x 25.5 H, Anne Claire Petit's Giant Teddy Bear is is crocheted with soft organic cotton. And it was generally a big hit with our own kids as well as with any visiting friends. It can help your 2-year-old get . Choose your "Learning Level" and the house plays different songs, sounds, and educational lessons, from ABCs, opposites, and more. Toddlers tend to have intense passions, such as for a certain animal, sport, profession (like fireman, ballet dancer, or doctor), or equipment (like lawnmowers, vacuums, trucks, or leaf blowers). We spoke with Singh and other child-development. Annual Family Membership to the Thinkery in Austin, Texas ($115 for a family of 3 at the time of publication). It also offers three-stage play so that it can grow with your child as they continue to develop. Pottery Barn Kids Shaggy Head Bear Sleeping Bag ($130 at the time of publication). My 2-year-old nephew (for whom trucks are less of a passing interest and more of a lifestyle) was equally excited that the 21-inch-long tractor is large enough to sit on. We love this affordable toy for its overall value. Then we grab a couple of strainers and try to rescue and return all the squiggles back to the jar before its time to get out. So, their parents often appreciate practical and functional gifts, like socks, casual clothing, bath products, toddler-sized furniture, eating utensils, and board books. Constructive Playthings Big Tape Measure for Kids ($10at the time of publication), There are lots of possibilities for role-playing with this sturdy, oversize tape measure, which is a favorite among young kids at the Toybrary Austin (a local toy-lending library in Texas), according to owner Liza Wilson. 4.1 (2,317) $2399 $25.99. This article was edited by Ellen Lee, Ingela Ratledge Amundson, and Kalee Thompson. It features 100 photos to accompany each word. Now that my daughter is 4, we use the Bilibo as a container for sensory play materialsrice, dough, and foam. Toddlers are busy, grow quickly, and tend to need a lot of outfit changes and other supplies. Help your child build towers, line out race tracks, or create whole cities with this set from Amazon. The adorable critter is bound to keep kids entertained and engaged as they solve the mystery of his missing spikes. Talking Flash Cards,Kids Toddler Flash Cards with 224 Sight Words,Montessori Toys,Autism Sensory Toys,Speech Therapy Toys,Learning Educational Toys Gifts for Age 1 2 3 4 5 Years Old Boys and Girls 529 $2999 We also have guides to gifts for tweens and teens. 17. Its inexpensive, sleek, relatively durable, and neutral enough to blend seamlessly into nearly any decor, like a sneaky Scandinavian chameleon. So you can give something on the day to let people know a new subscription is on the way. Best Seller +4 colours/patterns GZMY Piano Music Dance Mat for Toddlers - Best Educational Music Toys 4.4 (5,487) 1799 Get it tomorrow, Jan 17 FREE Delivery by Amazon Finally, this toy is packed with different sounds, lights, and other fun features that will certainly keep toddlers occupied. Indoors, this tractor is also fun to scoot around and scoop up toys with. The best gifts for kids under $50 We start off our list with children's gift ideas under $50 that (almost) look like a million bucks. Your 2-year-old has some time before they actually start cooking, but this kitchen set is a fun start. Kids will expand their vocabulary all while enjoying the colorful pics. The theme of this set is animals, so kids can hear, see, and play with a variety of different creatures while using these fun toys. Bears in Pairs is a perfect introduction to memory matching gameswithout requiring reading or shuffling cards. Let the building begin; a sturdy construction set is one of the must-have toys for 2-year-olds. Combine Beethovens Symphony No. One caveat: It took around three months for the subscription to actually start after we bought it. 2nd Birthday Outfits for Toddler Girls im Two Cute Shirt Girl 2 Year olds Second 4.8 (2,700) $1295 FREE delivery Fri, Mar 10 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Thu, Mar 9 LODBY 2-Pack Double-Directions Push and Go Dinosaur Vehicles Toys Sets for Kids 4.6 (2,344) $1499$18.99 Save 15% with coupon (some sizes/colors) A seat? Your toddler can be just like their big siblings with their very own gaming chair. Skoolzy Peg Board Set ($17 at the time of publication). IKEA Busa Play Tunnel ($20 at the time of publication). This potentially limits their value for sorting activities, but shouldnt be a deal breaker for kids more interested in building walls of blocks and then knocking them down. Toys that let a 2-year-old slide, wiggle, scoot, bounce, or otherwise expend some of their boundless energy are also likely to be a hit. All of Green Toyss stuff is made in the US from recycled plastic, and it is dishwasher-safe. The 44 Best Toys for 2-Year-Old Boys of 2023 . Less of an actual slime than a fragrant jellyit comes in scents like Wacky Watermelon and Gallopin Grapethis bath slime provides all the fun of its viscous namesake, with the welcome bonus of being easy to clean (not just because its contained within the tub, but also because its literally soap).