I love you, queen of my heart., 19. I have your heart with me, you have mine with you, and I dont want it back. Content here tells a story with the intention to shape narratives. Call me crazy because Im about to write your name in the sky for the whole world to see how much you mean to me. My love, Im crazy about you, and I want to spend the remaining days of my life with you. You are the sun to me, and Im your moon so that I can only shine when you give me your light. Thank you for accepting me with all my imperfections, thank you for caring, and thank you for your unconditional love. Have you seen my collection of amazing messages? The process is quite simple. purpose here is to just get the writing started so that when the writer goes onto their day's writing Thank you for filling the void in my life., 19. 1) Hurt, pain, embarrassment and humiliation is what you have caused to me. I have no sympathy for you. You know I really want you to come over, but youre so hot my air conditioner bill would skyrocket the second you stepped foot in the door!, 14. The day I will stop loving you is the day I die. I have tried my best to be the best hubby in the whole wide world. Many couples seem to regret getting into long-distance relationships. My love, my heart desire, the only one that holds the keys to my heart. Heck, I have dreamed about you just about every day. You can copy and paste these art pieces using the buttons below each piece. Youre my happiness, the rainbow that appears on my stormy days. Its because youre not just my baby, youre my woman, youre love in person. You appeared unblemished and without a fault. Do you have that letter? Last night, I looked up at the heavens above me and wondered if there were any stars missing from the sky. Together, we are stronger. You are simply the best., 7. This, as you may have noticed, is a creepy text generator. often happen due to being stuck with a current project that the writer is trying to complete. Youre the right one for me today and forever. Your yuppie fucking smirk tweaks me to drench a thousand innocent puppies in gasoline and set them ablaze like the bowels of the inferno from whence you came. Im glad youre not just in my life but that youre my better half. One of the most wonderful experiences in the world is becoming completely lost in your own eyes. If you still havent found the perfect love paragraph from my list of long paragraphs for her copy and paste, check out all the cute love messages below. Jason 's so old and Jewish he attended Shakespeare's bar mitzvah. Without you, I would be a completely different person. I love you more than I ever have and probably ever will. When I first saw you, I just wanted to be with you, to hug and kiss you, until we both ran out of breath. Im looking forward to celebrating many more years with you!, 19. Here are my collection of long freaky paragraphs for her copy and paste! All Rights Reserved, Cute good morning text messages to send to him or her, Daily inspirational love quotes for your lover, 30 dirty and freaky paragraphs to send to your boyfriend, I love you so much messages for boyfriend or girlfriend, Love message for long distance relationship, long freaky paragraphs for her copy and paste, Good Night My Queen: Best Good Night Texts To My Queen, Whatever It takes Lyrics Imagine Dragons, Real Freaky Paragraphs To Send To Your Boyfriend To Turn Him On - DeeDee's Blog. I hope this doesnt make you too sad, because I think if you dig down deepyoull discover that you hate me too. DNA is one of the densest stores of information on the planet: a single gram of DNA . You are the treasure that my heart cherishes now and always. One way is to generate a 1. I realized you were in cloud nine and I wanted to take you to the tenth. Youre my one and only princess charming, thats if theres anything like that. Long Paragraphs for Your Boyfriend to Make Him Cry 1. My world is perfect and peaceful because thats what you do to me. You have been my light when there was darkness, my energy in moments of weakness, and my smile in times of sadness. random paragraph be the ending paragraph in a short story. Don't forget to click the spacesunderscores button to fill the white space with underscore characters so that when you paste it somewhere, it doesn't collapse all the spaces. So, get up, no matter how much you want to stay in bed. I love you, my hearts desire!, 11. Youre the ray of light in the midst of the glum around me. I belong to those lucky ones. 1 I bite you so gently and deeply. Distance never separates two hearts that care. Your hair is as black as a freshly refined coal-tar, your teeth so white like snow, they all melt my heart together. I am so lucky to have found you, I can't believe that we found each other. Its bullshit that you are conscious and had to be in my vision. Spell everything wrong then complain about their bad grammor. You mope around with your shoulders hunched over, lethargically dragging your feet on the floor. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 2 The wind blew silently against your face. I am sure these love paragraphs will definitely leave an impression on your special lady and bring a smile to her face. Welcome to the roast of Jason! Listen, listen, tell me why your math teacher made a diss track on you, he said "Yuh! If youve been searching for some long paragraphs to express your love for that special lady in your life, this article is perfect for you! I hope this doesn't make you too sad, because I think if you dig down deep-you'll discover that you hate me too. Note that this technically isn't hate ASCII art, since it uses general Unicode . I hope to see you soon, dear. Every movement you make, every single fucking involuntary twitch makes me hate you with more burning passion than the last. You compliment me and bring out the best that Ive got to offer. It's so pathetic, the way you mope around. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. How many times? I cant wait to see you again., 9. Im honored to have someone as adorable as you are. I would look at your beautiful face the whole night, and I would sing love songs to you. I will have nice brick tiled walkways leading to the barn, pastures, driveway, and pool. 11. Always and forever, well be together with nothing to come between us. may have been causing the writers' block in the first place. random sentence generator, Nothing wrong in sending dirty and freaky paragraphs to turn her on. My relationship with you extends beyond that of a crime-fighting partner to one in which you are also the answer to my prayers., 4. You are everything I could ever want in a woman. You won my heart, and since then, its been scenes and series of pleasantness. I would never ask for more, my love, I just want you and me together forever. 30 Best Long Paragraphs For Him Copy And Paste. You were the last thing I thought about last night before sleeping and the first thing that came to mind when I woke up this morning. Life isn't just about living, it's about the moments that make life worth living. Note that this technically isn't hate ASCII art, since it uses general Unicode characters other than the simple ASCII ones, but people tend to use the terms "ASCII art" and "text art" interchangably. What a wonderful person you are. I want to kiss you so strongly and allow my hands create the path for my journey all over your body. may our love sparkle to be envied. My home is blessed to have you in it. For this reason, I would never trade you in for anything in the world. Pay close attention to the text that I am about to write. I love you, my woman, always., See also: 150 You Complete Me Quotes To Show The Warmth Of Your Love, 13. Everything you do, the way you eat, the way you smile, the way my name rolls off of your tongue. keep that sweet smile on your face always!, 6. Just like the first time we met, you still successfully make my heart race and send signals to my brain. You love me unconditionally that my heart skips beats sometimes. no harm in sending some freaky paragraph for bae. I hate you 100 times, Are you looking for these "sentences" like I hate you 100 to 1000 times. You are the only woman I know that makes love a beautiful thing to give. With you is bliss, it doesnt matter whether youre here or not. 6. ( ). I desire to always be with you every day, to hold your hands when you want a grip, to be your shoulders to lean on, and to be my all-time friend. An indispensable part that I cant do away with in life. Time to get out of bed, baby! Together, we have created a beautiful world., 30. Have a procedure done to reduce my IQ so that my new IQ falls within the range of down syndrome. My mornings have turned into happy beginnings. beginning of the day. I swear each time I look into your eyes, I get lost. Unlike the 1. I promise to keep your heart safe from heartbreaks and any other emotional baggage. How did I know it was about us? Do not leave your house on a whim - every time you go out, you should think about how you're going to present yourself to the world for a very, very long time. Since I met you, Ive had no regrets, and Im positive there wont be one, ever. I would die and come back a thousand times to see you smiling in this way. Funny Random Paragraphs to Copy and Paste I want to let you know that today, tonight, tomorrow, and every day I love you. Honey, you know that with you by my side, my day seems brighter and full of love. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . I want to allow my hand wander towards your neck to squeeze so gently and move down to the mound of robust flesh on your chest. You are a blessing that I will be thankful to God for the rest of my life., 18. Nothing brings me joy like knowing I have a smart woman for a partner. 7. 1. I rush out of the house every morning to get to work, and sometimes I dont remember to remind you of my love for you. I will have nice landscaping around the house. Jason 's so Jewish and so gay at the synagogue they call . The most important part of my life is you. I cant stop loving you, ever., 16. I love you more than myself. There is never a second where you arent there to lift me up when I need you to. Thank you for holding me down this whole time., 5. Thank you for everything. I love you more than I can say. If I cant stand for you, is there anyone else I can support again among other ladies? I love you!, 2. You worthless bag of filth. Your sweet smile is my inspiration for starting every day with new hopes and dreams. You swine. Youre the reason I smile all the time now. A random paragraph can also be an excellent way for a writer to tackle writers' block. In you, I found my best friend, my soulmate, my lover, my desire. You are gorgeous and have exemplary qualities. A sore that won't go away. Jason 's so Jewish his tagline on LinkedIn is: "Once you go Jew, no Christian will do.". Feel appreciated, dear one., 10. Love of my life, you are the first thing I think of when I wake up, and Im looking forward to a life where I will wake up next to you, not needing to imagine you because you will be sleeping right there next to me., 11. Having you close to me is the best feeling ever. Your love in my heart is fresh and preserved each day for the next day to come. I cant wait to see you again and have you all to myself because thats what you are. Beyond the gaping distance that exists between us, one thing Ive come to understand is that my love for you is here to stay. Baby, it brings tears to the eyes, and it is a pity that for so long, I did not see the queen of my heart. ( ) Here are the latest love paragraphs for her. Which do you want to do? In each of these cells there is a spiral helix of DNA that, if stretched to its maximum, is about two meters long. Personally, when I hate someoneI usually just stop talking to them. Youve made me feel strong and built confidence in me to face life more courageously and achieve my dreams in life. Just copy and paste these phrases " I hate you " into your WhatsApp of text messages. Never will I ever let go of this newfound addiction. You have brought so much light into my life. I will explain what these things are in a list format, because that's the only way your 7-year old brain stuck in a man's body will understand it. I'm fucking disgusted at the fact that you exist on the same planet as me, and what is worse is that you share similar dna to me. As I recalled our horrid interaction, my whole body shook in disgust and I broke into a permanent frenzy of anger and confusion--i feel retarded. One paragraph is not enough for me to tell you just how much you mean to me. You complete me in all ways. My baby, Ill do it all for you., 18. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. Its a pleasure for the eyes to see you smiling. I want you to handle it with the best care in the world. So, now that our mutual disdain for one another is out there, we dont have to talk anymore. There are horrible, inexcusable things that I would happily do to never interact with you again, even if it was for a brief moment. Today is so special in my life, and the reason being that I am able to see your beautiful face once again. You push me way down to the long chair and I get really freaky with your melanin skin. <<< AHAHAHAHA its 'Gramm A r. 7. For example, Despiertate! Generate My Lines. You are the most wonderful thing in my life, and Ill love to keep it that way. Im drunk on your love, my darling, because, with you, Im a better man. 2. I love that I spend my days with you because its worth it! I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. Take care of yourself, my lovely angel., 6. The realization that we both fall under the term "human" and I have to be grouped in with your pathetic existence is disgraceful. I will never be able to stop thinking about you. Ever since I met you, I never wanted to let you go. I know what love really is with you, and now Im positive that I dont ever want to let you go. You try to close up shop but your butthole disintegrated long ago. You are the only lover of my heart and the woman that is best for me. It is a new dawn. Oh well, as long as you are with me, I dont care if its a dream or not., 15. Indeed, he who has a girlfriend has one of life's most precious .. Long Paragraphs For Crush Copy And Paste I will love you until there is no love left in the world. Maybe we should meet up so I can show you how it went in person., 14. Our love is made in heaven, no one can tell me otherwise, and thats why its very easy for me to hold onto you and never let you go. Your sultry skin melts within my mouth. Other Random Generators Here you can find all the other Random Generators: Random Word Generator Random Noun Generator Random Synonym Generator Random Verb Generator I need you to know that this list is not comprehensive, and that there are many, many more atrocious situations I would prefer to you even coming across my vision. Ill always love, cherish and adore you. Forget all of the lottery winners whove ever walked this earth, none of them has ever won a prize as valuable as even one kiss from your lips., 5. I just want you to always be by my side. No! on a project where blocks of text are needed, this tool can be a great way to get that. They will help you express your deepest love in the loveliest way possible! than engage in the briefest of interactions with you. inserting a completely random paragraph from which to begin, it can take down some of the issues that Your love makes me vulnerable, but I love it so. If we had ended up with different persons, it would have been a disaster because now, it is flaring that I was made just for you and you for me too. Love is real, love is west, love is kind, love is beautiful, love is complete, love is powerful, love is awesome but then love is you. I am so lucky and so grateful that you chose me., 6. You are the joy that I found in the midst of the stress and badness of this world. The first time I set my eyes on you, I could not stop crying because it occurred to me as though I had never met a strange creature like you before; as beautiful as a white angel. I am very traumatized by you. "as happy as a worm") Papando moscas. And even though I wish I had met you earlier in my life, it is still safe now because Im more mature, and I know how best to treat you. 2. Your body language is fucking atrocious and it bothers me to no end. If I spent the rest of eternity writing, I still could not accurately portray how amazing you are and all of the reasons why I love you., 22. I love you, cutie pie!, See also: 80 Short Love Letters For Girlfriend To Touch Her Heart. I will love you till my last breath!, 28. Thank you this really helped my situation a lot, I hate you so much and i hope you kbow that i. Stub my big toe over 50 times in one day. I love you like theres no tomorrow for me, like thats what my life depends on. I will forever be indebted to you for teaching me how to love., 6. I feel so full of my love for you. Thats why God gave you the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen; to captivate me and to look into my soul. Its a pleasure for the eyes to see you smiling. And I will do just anything for you. I am so madly in love with you that sometimes I wish I could retract the distance between us. Many beautiful things are walking to welcome you to this new day you have woken up to. this random paragraph picker will be useful for your intended purposes is to give it a try. Get bitch-slapped by a man with rough hands once a day, for every day of my life going forward. s*xy paragraphs to turn her on? I adore you more than the very breath of existence., 22. Yeah, thats it. A better one." Jennifer Brown, Hate List I hate you. It would take me thousands of pages to tell you just how much I love you. In hard times and on stormy days, my heart is at peace because I realize that youre my anchor, my brightly shining light at the end of the tunnel, my succor, and my rest. Read all of their messages but don't reply. A love critic, I was. You have such a profound influence on my life that I cannot erase the memories of you even if I live for a million years. Wait, a rat really loves cheese. My heart desire is that I should love you as beautifully and perfectly as you deserve. That beautiful lady I cherish with passion. Here you can find all the other Random Generators: We created this website to generate random words and more. Make up words. All of it is what keeps me going. Every morning I am being treated like a king, I wake up next to the most beautiful woman, I am being pampered even on my bed, I am filled with happiness when I return home tired, because I am returning to the most caring woman, I appreciate all your efforts in making me happy, and making our home lovely., 26. I love you!, 8. You possess a special trait of lifting my spirits when Im down, holding my bass when it feels Im about to fall apart, saying words that uplift my spirit, and giving my reassurance. You transformed me from being ordinary to something special. We are so attached to each other that no matter how far away we are, our hearts will always be together. I woke up to the sound of a song about us playing on the radio. I hope you want me and long for me as much as I do you. It is a new beginning for the love of my life. Although it was not raining, heaven was weeping because it had lost the most beautiful angel on earth!, 20. 5 million Facebook live viewers. Get up, walk into the middle of the nearest forest and lay down and reflect on what you did. It gives me so much joy to watch you be you. Im content with seeing you in my mind even though I dont get to see you as much as I want to and at all times. Do you remember when you asked me the reason I love you, and I seemed lost for words? Youre my best friend. You made me feel loved in ways I couldnt even expect. Type Word (s), Sentence or Paragraph below 100 Words MAX. There are so many new things and feelings that I have experienced with you. We can make it through anything we encounter, and we only grow stronger from the trials we face together. it will be a bit different. I appreciate all your endurance and sacrifices to see me smile, and definitely, you are an angel in my life. Every day without you is one I spend heartbroken. Since the beginning of time, youve always had my back, and in your eyes, theres nothing I can do wrong, which has helped me to gain confidence throughout my life. See, youre the joy in my life and the sweetest thing that found its way through life to my world. Love is something that is expressed by actions and felt with the heart. My disgust for this shows no boundaries; I have been violently puking in 20 minute intervals for days now due to your worthlessness. Thank you for being you and for having me by your side. Perfection is your second name, and beauty is your complete definition. Relish Bay - Gift Ideas, Love Messages & Relationship Tips You should be rigorously micromanaging yourself all the time to appear normal because you are anything but. It doesnt matter the distance between us, but the most important thing every day is that your love dwells in my heart and cannot be broken easily. I love you!, 24. Youre my dream come true, my destiny, and my lifes greatest blessing. Every second spent with you is worth more than a thousand lifetimes without you., 9. Hope you accept my apology and let me build the connection between us again. Wait, a rat really loves cheese. I woke today, and the thought of my schedule for the day hit me, I quickly switched to thinking of you. I promise to love you all my life., 13. Then, with you came a love to last and to nurture in my heart. My life was incomplete before you came into it. You are my happiness and the source of my confidence always. All I know is that the world seems warmer, Ive got butterflies in my stomach and a spring in my step. Its a blessing for me that youre mine. Till my last breath, I will continue to cherish you. It is a new day. This is what you must do. You being in my life has filled me up with sweet and lovely times and moments. Your interaction with me is now burned into my psyche. Thanks for decorating my life with the colors of your love., 12. And I love you with every being in me., 15. You have inspired me to be the best version of myself. You are the love of my life. You mean so much to me in several ways. I believe our love can stand through all odds. Generating random paragraphs can be an excellent way for writers to get their creative flow going at the Without you, I dont know what I would do. Thank you for coming into my life and carting away my heart, if you hadnt, it would have been smashed and shattered since. On dark nights when the crescent moon shines and the crickets chirp, I lie awake and contemplate the base and depraved ways I will make your life a living hell until the end of time. The current record holder for the longest english sentence is Jonathan Coe for his staggering 33-page, 13,955-word sentence in The Rotter's Club, 2001. Now that youre far away, every memory is as beautiful and as fresh as the day we made them. See babe, theres nothing I long for then the time Ill be seeing your beautiful face and holding your beautiful body again. These long paragraphs for her copy and paste will work wonders in this situation too! If I spent the rest of eternity writing, I still could not accurately portray how amazing you are and all of the reasons why I love you. I found an angel in you that is more amazing than whats visible from outside., See also: 80 Love At First Sight Messages And Quotes For Your Loved One, 2. When you speak, each time your sleazy mouth flickers open, I do not process your impotent words, yet only seize it as another god-given opportunity to bash your teeth down your moist, scummy gullet. Don't forget to click the spacesunderscores button to fill the white space with underscore characters so that when you paste it somewhere, it doesn't collapse all the spaces.. I slipped the D-D-D-D-D, J, in his mama's trunks!". I will always appreciate the fact that I met you in life because every single moment I spend with you always ends in love and passion. I promise you to forever care for you, I give you my word that I will move mountains for you if need be, I will keep you out of harms way, I will be anything you need at any given time. You make everything else feel meaningless because the only thing that matters is you. For bringing me beauty, peace, and more than enough happiness, I just want to say thank you. I love you madly, sincerely, completely, and with no reservation, in a way that is blissfully wonderful., 13. You absolute waste of space and air. I feel lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for making memories when you were here, its a perfect substitute now that youre far away from me. 8. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. Dont entertain the thoughts that I did nothing today. Writing block can I know I insulted your body language already, but I hate how you look. It was pouring on the day of your birth, as you recall. In this life, it is you or no one else. Give myself big papercuts in all the crevices of my fingers and proceed to dip my hands in salt water. I hope you have the best day imaginable, I hope everyone you meet is as kind as you are to me, I hope the sky is as bright and beautiful as your smile, I hope that work goes as smoothly as your skin, To put it simply, I hope the day is as wonderful as you are., 2. Never in a million years I can find someone besides me like you. I close my eyes and picture your beautiful face in my head, so I can start the day full of positivity. The reason being that I don't feel like you have fully comprehended the extent of my negative opinion of you - and why I think this way. It's greatly beneficial for us to know the different ways this tool is being used so we can improve it