Here is an example of how you receive a reminder. In your thermostat, go to menu > settings > account to change your account information such as name, billing address, email address, password and other settings. This will allow you to control your compatible Lennox Thermostat from the Alarm.com platform using the website or mobile app. The iComfort S30 Mobile App is available in the iTunes App Store and Google Play. Customer Support. Alexa will control your iComfort a little differently when its in Heat and Cool mode, which can automatically switch between heating and cooling as needed.For instance, if you ask Alexa to set the temperature to 70F (21.0C), your thermostat will use this as a midpoint temperature between the heat and cool setpoints,setting the Heat temperature to 69F (20.5C) and Cool temperature to 72F (22.0C). If you tap on it, the hide/show panel will display. A photo upload screen will appear that will let you browse for a photo on your computer or mobile device. Runtime would be 100% for this case. What causes the "Outdoor Temperature data not available" message? 2. How do I prevent my kids from messing with the Smart Thermostat? You can check what it means here: What does this alert or notification mean? The thermostat will first attempt to maintain comfort by operating only the lower stage. Which mobile devices work with my E30 thermostat and app? Tap on menu > settings > account to login using your existing iComfort S30 credentials or to create new account. What are the requirements for using HomeKit with iComfort? Once you are in the home screen, make sure your system is online and not in Away/Smart Away (otherwise the menu button is not available). Linksys Netgear Xfinity Apple D-Link 2Wire From the removed thermostat, login using your iComfort E30 credentials under menu > settings > account. If so, then each system has its own settings and its own schedules. In your mobile app or web portal, you can tap/click on your email address on the top right and then View Account. It looks like your Lennox iComfort has proprietary wiring. To change the temperature scale, in your thermostat, go to menu > settings > display > temperature scale. You can utilize the Smart Away feature on the iComfort E30 thermostat to do this automatically. A two stage system operating at 100% demand runs second stage 100% of the time. Video URL: https://youtu.be/ss2ZdDUKGy4. With Heat Pump Balance, you don't have to worry about the AUX lockout temperature. Make sure that the requested temperature is within the supported range of the iComfort, 2. To view the weather forecast in your area and current outdoor air quality conditions, simply tap on the weather icon in the home screen. It has the ability to connect to other iComfort E30 devices running Lennox software to create a special Lennoxmanaged local network. Below is an example image of what a Smart Hub looks like. The device you set up as a home hub must: 4. No, for example, you may have two systems in your home, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. How do I obtain or reset my password? You can access the thermostat settings by tapping the menu > settings button on the home screen. 1. 4. What is the difference between calendar and run-time in reminder settings? Why should I allow my dealer to have remote access? Once you have created an iComfort E30 account and your are signed-in on the thermostat, youll be able to use the iComfort E30 Mobile App and web portal to control your thermostat remotely from anywhere. When youre moving out of your home, you can remove the iComfort E30 thermostat(s) in your home from your account and sign-out of the thermostat all at once with the move out button under menu > settings > account. Fan For Heat Pump (HP) and air-handler systems the following Runtime parameters are displayed 1. How do I access my iComfort M30 performance report? In case you just installed iComfort M30 and do not wish to wait for the automatic update, you can go to menu > settings > general > software update and tap the check for updates now button. 3. The iComfort E30 can be used with almost any system. The iComfort M30 Smart Thermostat is the simple, stylish and smart thermostat that you can trust.Please click here to explore features of the product. And youll now save money and energy when youre not home. How can I remotely control my iComfort (away from home) via the Home app or iComfortHome app? If you are accessing remotely i.e. Depending on your equipment, you may have different humidification and/or dehumidification options available. Your iComfort system humidity settings are located under menu > settings > humidity. There are also four dots . For integration with iComfort thermostats, you must contact your Control4 dealer directly to download and install the necessary driver for your operating system. With a premium service that supports the iComfort platform year-round, you can provide homeowners services that includes: proactive method Change filters. Perfectly. A variable capacity system operating at 40% demand will run continuously at 40%. Control4 provides a professionally installed, personalized smart home experience that gives your family intuitive control of nearly every smart device in your home. Having an iComfort E30 account allows you to control your thermostat remotely from the web portal and mobile app and it also allows you to utilize other advanced features of your iComfort E30 Smart Thermostat such as Smart Away and Schedule IQ. Perfect Temp. Lennox iComfort S30 Thermostat All thermostats icomfort s30 Ultra Smart Thermostat The ultimate controller for precise comfort Rating 3.3 (316) Price Guide $$$$ Warranty 10-Year Limited Warranty* View Full Product Specifications Our Lennox Dealers are here to help Your Location: Find a Dealer Features Select your home and/or system in the "my homes" screen. Check Your Smart Home Devices list on the Alexa app to confirm that the iComfort. Click on your account / email address at the top. How do I change my login or email address? 3. For more information about Control4 products and services,visit www.control4.com. Once you have created an iComfort S30 account and your are signed-in on the thermostat, youll be able to use the iComfort S30 Mobile App and web portal to control your thermostat remotely from anywhere. When Feels Like is turned on, your iComfort E30 will display this temperature. If needed, you can contact your dealer (menu > settings > general > dealer info) or Lennox (at 1-800-9-LENNOX) to get any issue resolved as soon as possible. To find the contact information for your installing dealer, press the PureAir S icon on the home screen, then press the dealer contact button on the lower right corner. Dehumidifies when there is a call for dehumidification only. Lennox iComfort S30 Smart Hub Lennox iComfort S30 Smart Hub . Tap on the menu button on the top right. You can always change this setting again under menu > settings > account > account info in the thermostat. After a Hold is set, you can choose to Cancel the schedule hold, which will resume the schedule to normal operation. And it is located here on the iComfort E30 Mobile App: If you add an iComfort using the iComfort E30 Mobile App or via the web portal, youll need to generate a pin on your thermostat under menu > settings > account. You can change your system name in your thermostat under menu > settings > system. Please refer to the related questions below for the meaning of "demand" and "runtime". The iComfort S30 and iComfort E30 thermostats are now compatible with Apple HomeKit, allowing you to control your thermostat using the Apple Home App or the Lennox iComfort Home Companion App. Why does cooling or heating demand change from month to month? To find a dealer near you, click here:http://www.lennox.com/locate/. 3. Once a smart-home system is installed, it can be controlled through a number of options, not just the . In the thermostat, go to menu > settings > general > about to view the Smart Hub software version and model number. Can I have my iComfort Wi-Fi and iComfort E30 in the same App? We recommend you hire a certified dealer to do the installation for you. Click on Performance Report. Yes, your iComfort S30 will dehumidify, humidify or do both according to your humidity settings and equipment installed. How do I set-up Wi-Fi on the iComfort E30 Smart Thermostat? Video URL: https://youtu.be/ss2ZdDUKGy4. Make sure to already have an iComfort E30 user account and have added your thermostat. On the iComfort E30 Thermostat, you can go to menu > settings > account, scroll to the bottom of the screen and you should see the monthly performance report option. Perfect Temp. What is the difference between a system and a zone? Your iComfort system humidity settings are located under menu > settings > humidity. FAQs | Support Center - Lennox iComfort FAQs iComfort S30 iComfort E30 iComfort M30 How do I re-register my iComfort thermostat? You can also tap on the zone name above the temperature control (a.k.a., horseshoe) to see a pop-up with the list of zones (or systems) in your home. Electric Heat only 3. In the monthly report, you only get runtime values for the previous month. AT&T If you want to understand how efficiently your equipment ran see How Hard Did the System Work? 1: Tap is the menu button on the thermostat: Cooling 3. The iComfort Home Companion app provides the Lennox users with the an array of Apple HomeKit controls and setup capabilities for the Lennox HomeKit- enabled iComfort S30 /E30 Thermostats. You can change the home name and address in your thermostat, mobile app, or web portal, under menu > settings > home info. The Lennox iComfort App allows the user to control their HVAC system from anywhere in the world as though they were standing in front of their own thermostat. Heat Pump + Electric Heat 2. The PureAir S system is taking pressure readings to determine current filter life. We recommend you do not install the iComfort S30 yourself. What is the range of the proximity sensor? 3. The integration offers the same control as other supported thermostats. enabled, then youll see only one knob to control the single set-point for the desired temperature in your home. iComfort S30. How do I unlock the iComfort S30 Smart Thermostat display? If youre the new homeowner, you can still Move Out the old homeowner so that you can create your own iComfort E30 account. On your thermostat home screen, youll see a horseshoe shaped control. 2. You can choose between these two sources under menu > settings > display > outdoor temperature source. Runtime for a day is in hours, while runtime for an hour is in minutes. - Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and turn on iCloud Keychain, - Under settings, Turn on Home to edit home users and use accessories on all of your iOS devices. How hard is my system working? Scroll down the account info and see the option Email Updates In order to customize the data that you see, you can: 1. For instructions on how to do this, please refer to the related questions section below. For E30 systems that are used with non-communicating HVAC systems the runtime is calculated based on the relay setting in the EIM (Equipment Interface Module) You can view runtime information for your system in the web portal for iComfort E30, under menu >performance report, or in the monthly email performance report. Go to your iComfort and select the Register option. In the web portal, you can select to view runtime according to a day (in the last 10 days) or a time in the last 24 hours. Make sure to already have an iComfort S30 user account and have added your thermostat. 2. You will receive a message on your thermostat when successfully enrolled in your utility providers program. https://www.lennoxicomfort.com/. Heat Pump Only 4. In order to set up Wi-Fi in your thermostat, go to menu > settings > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi network. On the web portal: ASUS As you transition from fall into winter, you will typically see your heating demand increase. How do I unlock the iComfort E30 Smart Thermostat display? Alert (red) - This is an issue that needs to be addressed and you should contact your dealer or Lennox immediately at 1-800-9-LENNOX. Service equipment. How does iComfort M30 know when to dehumidify or humidify? Two Stage Two stage systems have two operating stages. Select day or hour at the top 2. These systems provide only one level of cooling or heating, on at the maximum heating or cooling capacity. 1. Copyright 2018 Lennox. Diagram 2 below shows a home with one system and iHarmony zoning. All rights reserved. What are the advantages of Perfect Temp.? To sign in on the thermostat, go to menu > settings > account. Download Free Lennox Icomfort Thermostat Manual Read Pdf Free Oxford Picture Dictionary Human Health Engineering Textiles and Their Use in Microbial Protection Nomad Intelligent Building Control Systems Energy-efficient Buildings in India The Devil Made Me Do It Healing, Blessings, and Freedom English Skills with Readings Our With Smart Away youll never have to remember to put your home in Away Mode when you leave your house or remember to adjust your thermostat temperature when you return home. The variables you can control depend on the equipment that you have installed and the current operation of your system. A screen will display with the available system modes for your equipment (such as cool only, heat only, heat/cool, etc.). Dew Point adjustment mode will change the humidification set point based on the outdoor temperature and your user-defined dew point adjustment setting. Video URL: https://youtu.be/ss2ZdDUKGy4. You can utilize the Smart Away feature on the iComfort S30 thermostat to do this automatically. How do I set-up Wi-Fi on the iComfort M30 Smart Thermostat? Schedule IQ is a smart schedule that works with Smart Away. 1-800-9Lennox or visit the Lennox Dealer Locator. Click on your account / email address at the top. Will I get notified when it is time to replace the filter? On the iComfort M30 Thermostat, you can go to menu > settings > account, scroll to the bottom of the screen and you should see the monthly performance report option. The thermostat will automatically search for Wi-Fi networks in your home. Emergency heat is when you use your supplemental heat (2nd stage) by itself, without the use of your heat pump (1st stage heat). Runtime shows you how long your iComfort M30 equipment was in On mode. This is because your window size is not wide enough. also works with Schedule IQ, so your home can be set at your ideal away temperature set-point when youre away. Why does Alexa say (thermostat name) is in a mode that doesnt support requests, please change the mode? Website. b. If there is no temperature displayed, contact your Dealer. Try dragging a knob up or down along the horseshoe or using the + and - buttons that appear when you start dragging the knob to adjust your set-point. This includes when Fan circulation is manually set to On and when allergen defender is on. The Smart Away feature relies on the iComfort M30 Mobile App running on your mobile device (smart phone or tablet). Program your thermostat to set the cooling set-point even higher when you will not be home. You can choose between these two sources under menu > settings > display > outdoor temperature source. A two stage system operating at 50% demand runs first stage 100% of the time. For the software versions please refer: 1. Cooling 5. Select photo and the new photo will appear and you will be prompted to reject /delete, or accept. Website: https://www.lennox.com/owners/assistance/icomfort-thermostat-owners/ By following these Lennox thermostat troubleshooting techniques, you can help ensure that your HVAC system works correctly and efficiently, providing convenient temperature control and energy savings in your home. Tap on the menu button on the top right. A re-registration of your iComfort is required. If you have changed the system name to a custom name other than System, then that custom name will be used for Alexa. Where can I download the iComfort M30 Mobile App? This is because your window size is not wide enough. We truly appreciate your questions and comments. 1. Fan values runtime represent when the fan ran alone without heating or cooling. When hour is selected, the system mode and fan mode are those at the beginning of the hour. Having an iComfort S30 account allows you to control your thermostat remotely from the web portal and mobile app and it also allows you to utilize other advanced features of your iComfort S30 thermostat such as Smart Away and Schedule IQ.. Where can I download the iComfort S30 Mobile App? It can be used with Amazon Alexa compliant smart home devices. I have a lennox icomfort thermostat 103445-04 but the screen went white. Help Center Return/Exchange Policies Employee Registration. After a hold is set, the dialog disappears and a Schedule Hold status message will appear on the home screen along with a cancel option should you choose to revert back to the schedule. Apple HomeKitTM technology provides an easy, secure way to control your home's lights, doors, thermostats, and more from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. Similarly, when in heating, lower your heating set-point to the lowest temperature which you can be comfortable. Perfect Temp. The thermostat automatically checks for software updates every 24 hours for you. It is not recommended that you enter the dealer control center to view or modify HVAC settings unless youre a dealer or trained professional technician. 1) Remote View: Allows your dealer to remotely view the status of your system. Log in to the iComfort M30 web portal. Steps to entering the pin on a mobile platform: In the thermostat, go to menu > settings > general > about to view the thermostat software version and model number. Please refer to the related questions below for the meaning of "demand" and "runtime". Lastly, choose an existing home if you already have one or tap the "Add New Home" to enter a new home. In the thermostat, go to menu > settings > advanced settings, and press the reset button. To stop receiving a monthly email containing the performance report of your iComfort E30 system, you can follow these steps: On the web portal: 1. For example, the save energy schedule comes preloaded with recommended set-points for saving energy, but because of differences in geographic regions, these settings may not be the most optimal for your area, and thus we allow you to modify them. This product is used in several different models. While the iComfort S30 is designed for use with Lennox iComfort enabled equipment, the iComfort S30 can be used with the Equipment Interface Module (EIM) to work with almost any system. After signing in, you'll be able to view your iComfort system settings, adjust the temperature and view reminders and alerts - just as you would on your iComfort thermostat at home. You can set up your HomePod, Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation), or iPad as a home hub. Below is an example image of what a Smart Hub looks like. Runtime shows you how long your iComfort M30 equipment was in On mode. Press the thermostat icon with + button and your will enter the "Add iComfort" screen. Once installed, the dealer can pair their mobile device to the Lennox iComfort Smart Hub to easily make changes from anywhere in the home, saving them the hassle of walking back and forth from. (home in away) Lennox ducted heater spare parts from $50 All parts in good working order except for fan motor Model to suit: G34MV-5-130-1T Complete fan blower (motor not working) $150 Heat exchanger $250 Combustion blower SOLD PC board $250 Gas burner $150 Gas valve $150 Thermostat controller $40 $40 Negotiable Wheelers Hill, VIC 29w is for you. To learn more about and purchase iHarmony zoning, go to: http://www.lennox.com/products/comfort-controls/iharmony/. Therefore, a prompt dialog will appear asking you for how long to overwrite the schedule. Simply select the desired Wi-Fi network and enter the password (if necessary). Which mobile devices work with my M30 thermostat and app? Similarly, when in heating, lower your heating set-point to the lowest temperature which you can be comfortable. Emergency heat is when you use your supplemental heat (2nd stage) by itself, without the use of your heat pump (1st stage heat). Please keep sending your suggestions to consumeraffairssocial@lennoxind.com or @AskDaveLennox on Twitter more Program your thermostat to set the heating set-point even lower when you will not be home. What do I do now? What features or advantages does the iComfort S30 Smart Thermostat offer? What are the recommended Wi-Fi routers for use with iComfort S30? It is designed to work with Lennox-brand non-communicating equipment and most other brands of heating and cooling equipment. The Smart Hub is a system and network controller. Cooling 3. How do I access my iComfort S30 performance report? Below is a summary of the humidity options and what they do: Humidification Electric Heat only 3. Model/Part # : iComfort S30. How do I unsubscribe from receiving email alerts? What are the recommended Wi-Fi routers for use with iComfort M30? A variable capacity system operating at 80% demand will run continuously at 80%. Under menu > notifications, there are the following types: Youll be asked to create a home or choose an existing home when adding an iComfort. Heating 2. At outdoor temperatures above the high balance point, only the heat pump is allowed to run. (By default your thermostats temperature deadband range is 3F )Alexa will confirm your request, saying Thermostat is in auto mode, aiming for 70F (21.0C). Contact Us | Support Center - Lennox iComfort Google Assistant ? An email with instructions will be provided. Move the knob to view a specific day / hour The temperature and humidity values represent the average for the day / hour. Under menu > settings > account, you can create a new iComfort M30 account by following the instructions on the screen. Click to Turn off Disabled - No monitoring of Comfort Fault Alarms. To generate the pin, go to your thermostat, then go to settings > account and at the bottom of the page press the "Generate Pin" button. You can purchase iComfort E30 from an authorized Lennox dealer. The thermostat automatically checks for software updates every 24 hours for you. 3) In the edit schedules screen, you can select which schedule you would like to edit. Parts & Filters Get information on replacement parts and filters. From home screen go to menu (top right of home screen), select settings, then scroll down to notifications and select, then select PureAir maintenance, then select calendar, run time or disabled. Phone To get rid of frost, the system will run a mode similar to AC to take the heat from inside the house across the indoor coil and transfer it outside to warm the outdoor unit. Heat Pump Only 4. In your Apple Home app, under Home settings check if at least one of your home hub shows as Connected.