Day 28 - I Declare that I will ask God for big things in my life. For a monthly recurring donation, please specify a date for the donation to occur. ASSIGNMENTS: 1. I am about to receive the incorruptible, indestructible, ever-living Seed of the Word of . church declaration i am blessed them not to be quick to his message. I will not get stagnant and hold on to the old. (function() { I DECLARE I will experience Gods faithfulness. This is my declaration. Vpard;`x|cakg &030 :iF ` 4; endstream endobj 5 0 obj <>>> endobj 6 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 360.0 504.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 7 0 obj <> endobj 8 0 obj <> endobj 9 0 obj <>stream People will go out of their way to be good to me. My hope is that you will take just a moment each Get OnSong (for iPad) and PDF charts or import to Planning Center Onlin You are who you are today in part because of what youve spoken over your life. trailer <]/Prev 135857>> startxref 0 %%EOF 28 0 obj <>stream Joel Osteen. 0000012068 00000 n Check out Lakewood Ranch online or in person, and youll see why its the best-selling community in I am about to receive the incorruptible, indestructible, ever-living Seed of The scholarship guidelines and applications. He was one of the church's founders in 1983. DECLARATIONS 11-20. Millions more watch Osteen's messages as they are broadcast on national and . I agree to the terms of serviceand privacy policy. I am chosen before the creation of the world (Ephesians 1:4, 11). I have been custom-made. In this conversation. Quotes.net. Most importantly, you can experience life in any deadly situation, restoration and revival in all areas. Download "I Am" Declaration here: https://bit.ly/IAmDeclaration Subscribe now to the #LakewoodChurch channel for messages of hope, encouragement, and inspi. They are only temporary. You. I am talented. We at __________ are lovers of the Word. We carry wonderful gifts for anyone you want to give the gift of inspiration. Malachi 3:8-12, Proverbs 3:9-10 I no longer live under the curse of poverty. I AM Talented. Day 21 - I Declare God's supernatural favor over my life. An internal system error has occurred. Mary, the mother of Jesus, was "blessed among women" ( Luke 1:42-45, 48 ), it was the Lord God who had blessed and favored her. Here are some of our newest and most popular resources. Please try again. 2:22). I love you. *While supplies last. This is perhaps because I am really drawn to scripture out to music + our church family is incredibly biblically sound. } 0000012292 00000 n Friend, you can set a new course for your life a course of blessings, increase, health, and favor. Not a stream. An ambitious university student who have an extensive knowledge in classic and modern English literature currently working towards a bachelor's degree in business law | Learn more about Dat Nguyen Quoc's work experience, education, connections & more by visiting their profile on LinkedIn I am one of a kind. Content rating Everyone. I Declare By Joel Osteen free download - Should I Remove It, Joel Osteen, Apple iTunes, and many more programs Joel Osteen 31 Days Declaration . Share to. &k|RpVHPUAIfrOV N?GT>tXq#Dok BrVMDG{ok^z+T]1} @* ;>` DloAF^,@}}:1p O^x;>V=W\t>8l HK/,_##b?<3,X,@]e?qV]v#kXjh`m0zku;,| J% ^ Z/c,8,h>p>Ne]Db#ae)X{wX('}d$:}C2@N#"zV'x9lZl`2VFwNI `\O@42}4H "1RP` x)v#_#){kO'I~2Rl\+&H:GI0kwtx=_$i0g_5$ U{mOF:+[w6$ You are beautiful. I am excellent. I'll boldly confess. Our series feature relevant messages from our pastors and provide words of encouragement for every season of life. What I could not make happen on my own, God will make happen for me. This is my declaration. i am equipped. This is my declaration. Closed. I DECLARE that I am calm and peaceful. Works under: Android. I choose to live my life happy, bloom where I am planted, and let God fight my battles. Our deepest desire is for you to know God personally and to experience Him every moment of every day. I wont just look for a miracle. i am anointed. I DECLARE I am special and extraordinary. In Jesus' name. I really like it, and I want to quote it for you to read today. Closed. I am blessed in the city. I will see Gods amazing plan taking me places i never dreamed of. A great memorable quote from the Lakewood Church movie on Quotes.net - Host: This is my Bible: I am what it says I am; I have what it says I have; I can do what it says I can do. Joel Osteen, I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life. This is my moment. } He will give me victory sooner than I think. Under Joel Osteen, Lakewood's congregation increased almost fivefold. This was so timely. Day 17 - I Declare I will put actions behind my faith. Joel Osteen Sunday Live Broadcast at Lakewood Church; Glory Reign 2023 Live . A flood of favor. I am not average! Lydia Tjia Design. Not average, not mediocre, I am a child of the most high God. Get Today's Word Daily Devotional in your Inbox, With your help, we will continue to tell the world about Gods unconditional love and unending hope found in a relationship with Jesus Christ. All you wither do is to click pause any neglect the given title. I will become all God has created me to be. Joel Osteen, I Declare: 31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life. Fifteen short years after he became Lakewood Church's senior minister, Joel Osteen had become the embodiment and achieved the fulfillment of his own messagepositive thinking, self-encouragement, and belief that God's consequential blessings inevitably bring progress and advancementthe story of salvation with a smile, according to . The words we speak can set the course for our future. I am a child of the most high . Day 1 - I DECLARE God's incredible blessings over my life. I DECLARE that I will live as a healer. I DECLARE Gods dream for my life is coming to pass. what is television segregation Search 0000005323 00000 n Osteen encourages readers to think positively and improve their lives by speaking the promises of God. I am qualified." "I am motivated. You are amazing. I will overcome every obstacle, outlast every challenge, and come through every difficulty better off than I was before. Day 21 - I Declare God's supernatural favor over my life. Request this premium collection today, and receive 30 Thoughts for Victorious Living(Expanded Edition) coffee table book; plus, a pair of custom-inscribed gold ornaments, perfect for your holiday decorating.Also receive Peace for the Season: 40 Devotions . I Declare, by Joel Osteen encourages us to speak God's promises over our lives daily, one for each day of the month. An uncluttered mind is a powerful force. 5 0 obj I also observe a large group of people rolling into the church, some wheeling themselves while others proceed in electric wheelchairs. I am forgiven. I am full of favor! 7. A mantra started by Joel's father and Lakewood's founder, John Osteen, in the 1980s, the statement highlights the church's evangelical fidelity to the Bible and firm conviction about its spiritual power. } Day 6 - I Declare a legacy of faith over my life. I DECLARE Ephesians 3:20 over my life. hb``c``````bd@L@,&R Category: Children's Picture Books Hardcover | $17.99 Published by Flamingo Books Dec 29, 2020 | 32 Pages | 9-1/4 x 8 | 3-7 years | ISBN 9780593206607. See more The Texas Tribune reports that the massive power outages started early Monday morning. Verified account Protected Tweets @; Suggested users One. This is my declaration. callback: cb The words you speak set the course for your future. I am strong and healthy! Its not enough to just dwell on positive thoughts. Otro sitio realizado con lakewood church declaration i am blessed. Screenshots. This is my time. I AM Blessed. Affirm God's blessings in every area of your life by declaring faith, hope, and victory over your family, your friends and your future. Lakewood Church is an evangelical non-denominational Christian megachurch located in Houston, Texas.It is one of the largest congregations in the United States, averaging about 45,000 attendees per week. I DECLARE I will choose faith over fear. He is directing my steps. . I will not use my words to describe my situation. I will move forward from barely making it to having more than enough. He tried and could not experience freedom. Published in Joel Osteen. I'm strong. In fact, the Church does not approve or disapprove of her vision at that time. Atomic Prayer Declaration Tongues Warfare Blessing Healing Intercessor. Day 27 - I Declare I am equipped for every good work God has planned for me. I will live with purpose, passion, and praise, knowing that I was destined to live in victory. Combining your faith with the promises of God will take your life to new levels you may have never thought possible! For more information, or if you are interested in opening your home to house an intern, contact us at: 713-491-1277 or email us at internship@lakewood.cc I am about to receive the incorruptible, indestructible, ever-living Seed of the Word of God. Mei an pericula I am full of power, strength, and determination. In the New Testament, it usually carries the meaning of being "blessed by God.". This is my declaration. I am successful.". Closed now: Wed. Closed. I will help call out their seeds of greatness by telling them Im proud of you. He has a master plan for my life. ImSQYmyMen*F#=O3LCox& eu~`Lw`B6WX?W Wx4YdLGy*}) Declaration - Colossians 1:12-13 - I am delivered from the power of darkness. See the latest titles from best selling authors Joel Osteen, Victoria Osteen, Lisa Osteen Comes and more. i am prosperous. "I AM" is a Heretic in the New Age, using self visualizations, law of attraction is pagan worship, it's false teaching. God has moments of favor in my future. Expensive issues, and every corner uncovers a new one that must be remedied. I will pray with boldness, expecting God to show Himself strong, knowing that nothing is too difficult for Him. Worship chord charts and guitar tabs for gospel or black gospel music from artists like Todd Dulaney, Eddie James, William McDowell, Hezekiah Walker, Byron Cage, Tasha Cobbs and more. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. The words we speak can set the course for our future. I am focused. You. For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God. This will be a great year. Lakewood Church, Joel Osteen Ministries. He will speak to the right people about me. It appears that you may have cancelled Facebook login. When you speak it out, you give life to what you're saying. Remember, when you declare Gods promises I am blessed! [Prayer] Lord, we love You today. This is my declaration. Unfortunately I lost my form and was shouted at by a very scary customs officer and thought I would never leave the airport, a very unpleasant experience. I DECLARE that God will accelerate His plan for my life as I put my trust in Him. The way you bless yourself is to say what God says about you. Product Details. i am attractive. I am ABUNDANTLY BLESSED in my finances because I honor God with my wealth. I will thank Him for what I have and not complain about what I dont have. whats wrong with me test. Every March, applications become available for that year's Internship program. This is my declaration. %PDF-1.4 % We always encounter God deeply in our worship. God will open up supernatural doors for me. They are only temporary. Day 18 - I Declare breakthroughs are coming in my life, sudden bursts of God's goodness. Very simple: just act like you're blessed, talk like you're blessed, walk like you're blessed, think like you're blessed, smile like you're blessed, dress like you're blessed. Hey there! I DECLARE I will speak only positive words of faith and victory over myself, my family, and my future. I DECLARE God is working all things together for my good. I am what it says I am. I shall have prosperity in all things and endeavors; I shall remain in good health even as my soul prospers ( 3 John 1:3) 2. stream I am expecting God to overwhelm me with His goodness and amaze me with His favor. For a monthly recurring donation, please specify a date for the donation to occur. I will accomplish my dreams faster than I thought possible. I declare God is working all things together for my good Day 15 - I Declare that I have a sound mind filled with good thoughts, not thoughts of defeat. I am anointed and empowered by the Creator of the universe. catholic church! Size 6 MB. 0000016493 00000 n Joel Scott Osteen (born March 5, 1963) is a Houston-based American pastor, televangelist, and author. I have not missed my window of opportunity. I am blessed (Genesis 12:3, Proverbs 28:20, Ephesians 1:3) ( Hebrews 10:9 ). I DECLARE I will put actions behind my faith. Here are some motivating declarations by Joel Osteen to jump start your day! He will work out every detail to my advantage. i am amazing. I am blessed in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3). Please try again. 21 Quick Powerful Declarations. 2:22). I am rich in the blessing because the blessing of the Lord makes one rich and He adds no sorrow with it. If she accepts this call, Mrs. Elder will teach the 5th through 8th grade classroom at Lakewood Lutheran School next year, and also serve as our director Obedience, both to the written Word of God and the example of Christ, calls us to be baptized. I will see an explosion of God's goodness, a sudden widespread increase. 0000001480 00000 n 45,000. Jun 10. i am a child of the most high god, i h av e s e e d s o f greatness, i will become all hes created me to be, in jesus name. This is my declaration. Here I am, I have come to do your will.. Do you know your identity in Christ? Also receive Peace for the Season: 40 Devotions for Christmas, and I Declare: Daily Affirmations of Promise card set. I am a masterpiece." This is my declaration. I am living this! I am kind." "I am generous. HVrF}+:o(enala [[TJ`>{ ;fS_/[-& 57 0 obj <> endobj 78 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[57 37]/Info 56 0 R/Length 107/Prev 304597/Root 58 0 R/Size 94/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream Plus, youll know whos speaking next week, and can give without pulling out your wallet. Day 24 - I Declare I will speak only positive words of faith and victory over myself, my family, and my future. I will call out their seeds of greatness, helping them to rise higher and become all that God created them to be. Substitutions may apply. I will lift the fallen, restore the broken, and encourage the discouraged, I am full of compassion and kindness. 21 Quick Powerful Declarations. God Bless. Request yours today! Explosive blessings are coming my way. I wanted to learn more about the mega-church and Osteens ministry. We hear a lot about blessing others--;being good to friends, complimenting a family member, helping a neighbor. OUR THANKS FOR YOUR GIFT OF $250 OR MORE! I DECLARE God is going before me making crooked places straight. 82605 6368 RR0001 Let me help you get started with this declaration: "I am blessed. I DECLARE unexpected blessings are coming my way. John Osteen August 21, 1921 January 23, 1999) Osteen founded Lakewood Church in 1959 in Houston, Texas and developed Lakewood Church has approximately 45,000 adult attendees attending services and activities every week. prophetic declaration by joel osteen 71.5M views Discover short videos related to prophetic declaration by joel osteen on TikTok. My wallet and bank account are blessed I am blessed coming in. I will not doubt. You are blessed, favored and anointed, and your best days are still out in front of you! This is my declaration! We hope it will give you a quick overview of who we are, what we do, and what to expect if you show up on a Sunday morning. You are who you are today in part because of what youve spoken over your life. You are extremely valuable. A flood of healing. In reading a new book entitled, Champion, by Craig Johnson, an associate pastor of Joel Osteen at Lakewood Church in Houston, TX, I became aware of a weekly declaration Pastor Joel Osteen and his congregation say out loud in unison. I DECLARE I am equipped for every good work God has planned for me. (,yW`7MJUDb'IL_Z[U7/g-EwI3gc+1~bkGu=[ YM,i.xmEVs^B>U )ouoio}o)[SYjFt:SaGyhl4Ujv?f=(pyVzOY-VnQ I am well able. Click here for an additional exclusive offer. Embrace God's blessings every morning and experience the glory of His promises with thirty-one powerful Scripture lessons based on a regular, favorite feature of Joel Osteen's sermons at Lakewood Church. I am a victor and never a victim. BAAI Sports & Wellness, through its passionate Directors, and access to subject matter experts, aim to . I'll never be the same - never, never, never! We are here to do God's will. I am strong. Andrew Bobola Church, Scholarship. I know when God sees my faith, He will show up and do amazing things. I am surrounded by Gods favor. Copyright 2021 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes. I will see Ephesians 3:20 exceedingly, abundantly, above-and-beyond favor and increase in my life. Day 29 - I Declare God is working all things together for my good. i am amazing. This is my declaration. Because I honor Him, His blessings will chase me down and overtake me. With the app from Lakewood, you can view live services, catch up on recent messages and learn more about upcoming events.