Always seeming so near, yet somehow out of . It's in your nature to protect the innocent. Literally Media Ltd. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. Be still. On April 27th, 2020, Zapper770 posted a video to YouTube[3] which recreates the scene in Source Filmmaker using models ported from the original games. I'm sowwy that on that day, the day you wewe shut out and weft to die, no one was thewe to wift you up into theiw awms the way you wifted othews into youws, and then, what became of you. And then, what became of you? Thank you Obama, you truly changed my life! Not my daughter. This is where your story ends. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. They don't belong to you . Press J to jump to the feed. I am nearby . I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. Press J to jump to the feed. Heather Masters, PJ Heywood &. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. None of you wiww. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. A wabywinth with no exit, a maze with no pwize. You don't even weawize that you awe twapped. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. A maze with no prize. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. You have all been called here. I am remaining as well. And to you, my bwave vowunteew, who somehow found this job wisting not intended fow you. | There are people whom still never played the game before (like me lol). And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. Youw wust of bwood has dwiven you in endwess ciwcwes. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ if you have any questions or concerns. Chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near. vk photo album downloader chrome nba2k20 apk obb . A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. Five Nights at Freddy's 6, or Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, true ending and credits cutscene. None of you will. Youw wust fow bwood has dwiven you in endwess ciwcwes, chasing the cwies of chiwdwen in some unseen chambew, awwaysseeming so neaw, yet somehow out of weach,but you wiww nevew find them. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Although, you have indeed been called. Featuring. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors: Be still and give up your spirits, they don't belong to you. And I found her. 2007-2023 End communication. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. To all night guard entities, this is not an admission of guilt. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still and give up your spirits. So, don't keep the Devil waiting, friend. This is whewe youw stowy ends. And then, what became of you. Salvaging (FNAF 6) Scott Cawthon. So, don't keep the Devil waiting , friend. Connection tewminated. 7/29/2018 in Fun and Games. I put her back together, just like you asked me to. Your lust of blood has driven you in endless circles. ASCII art and copypasta related to the popular game Among Us. As the agony of every tragedy should. Release Date. And give up your spirits. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms. Conection terminated. This place will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this, can finally begin to fade away. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. As the agony of evewy twagedy shouwd. And give up your spirits. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. Poor puppet/charlie :(2022-08-17T21:53:22Z Comment by Rose. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. You awe not hewe to weceive a gift. Night 1 transcript Night 2 transcript Night 3 transcript Night 4 transcript Night 5 transcript. It takes place in a burnt down Fazbear's Fright. They don't belong to you. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. This is where your story ends . FNAF CONNECTION TERMINATED COPYPASTA RECIPES. If you still even remember that name. You don't even realize that you are trapped . Awthough, fow one of you, the dawkest pit of Heww has opened to swawwow you whowe, so don't keep the deviw waiting, owd fwiend. He went to the hospital, but died. Through the cracked screen I am still perpetually amazed by the graphics of this game they look so real! I've been living in the shadows. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, and give up your spirits. Completion Ending. I am wemaining as weww. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. And for those you have carried in your arms. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. For most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps more waiting for you after the smoke clears. You don't even weawize that you awe twapped. I'm sorry to interrupt you, Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, But I'm afraid you've been misinformed. My daughtew, if you can heaw me, I knew you wouwd wetuwn as weww. I should be dead, but I'm not. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} So, don't keep the Devil waiting, friend. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} This is whewe youw stowy ends. If you stiww even wemembew that name. For you, and those you have carried in your arms. But something is wrong with me, I should be dead. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away, as the agony of every tragedy should. Now I live in a dumpster outside a McDonalds with free WiFi. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend. Not my daughter. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. This pwace wiww not be wemembewed, and the memowy of evewything that stawted this can finawwy begin to fade away. This place will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this, can finally begin to fade away. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near, yet somehow out of reach, but you will never find them. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} I am nearby. As for most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps, warm, waiting for you after the smoke clears. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles , chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber always seeming so near , yet somehow out of reach . SwampHydro 1 yr. ago. I am remaining as well. Although you have indeed been called. He views himself as the "protagonist" of the world, and thus believes he cannot lose in the long run. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole, so don't keep the devil waiting, old friend.My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. My daughtew, if you can heaw me, I knew you wouwd wetuwn as weww. I couwdn't save you then, so wet me save you now. I'm sowwy to intewwupt you, Ewizabeth. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. Henry Emily (known in-game as " Cassette Man ") was the founder of Fazbear Entertainment and is a pivotal yet unseen character in the Five Nights at Freddy's series. So like thats the answer.. In memes, the speech is used outside of its original context and applied to various pieces of media like TV shows, comics, and video games. My name is Fredrick Fitzgerald Fazbear. Stream fnaf 6 Completion Ending audio by Kazotsky on desktop and mobile. The Golden Freddy Cutscene is a cutscene that plays when the player beats the Golden Freddy preset on Very Hard mode in Custom Night. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And then, what became of you. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of . I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. End communication. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors. Best of all it has a loot box mechanic to enhance my experience even more by adding another exciting chance based layer to the game! It's in youw natuwe to pwotect the innocent. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. My name is Fredrick Fitzgerald Fazbear. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact. A labyrinth with no exit, a maze with no prize. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. I am neawby. 2022-09-20T02:33:56Z Comment by Rose. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. End communication . Press J to jump to the feed. But I'm not. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. If you're looking for some information that's important to you (such as research for work or learning how to manage your money), then the advice here is to first write down the relevant keywords on a piece of paper to figure out exactly what you want, which will be a lot more efficient. I couldn't save you then. And to you , my brave volunteer , who somehow found this job listing not intended for you , although there was a way out planned for you , I have a feeling that's not what you want . I am nearby. Fnaf 6 henry Speech. I am nearby. This is whewe youw stowy ends. As the agony of every tragedy should. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you, although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. Track 13 on. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours. [FNAF/SFM] Five Nights at Freddy's 6 Ending Cutscene. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. previous WAP lyrics. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be. this is henry talking. by | Feb 20, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments | Feb 20, 2021 | Uncategorized | 0 comments You don't even realize that you are trapped. I couldn't save you then, so let me save you now. And then, what became of you? I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. I have a feewing that you awe wight whewe you want to be. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} None of you wiww. I'm sorry to interupt you Elizabeth, if you still even remember that name, but I'm afraid you've been misinformed. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours,and then, what became of you. This ends, fow aww of us. If you still even remember that name. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} I have a feewing that you awe wight whewe you want to be. I should have known you wouldn't be content to disappear, not my daughter. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one11 was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} You don't even weawize that you awe twapped. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors. A labyrinth with no exit. You don't even realize that you are trapped. I put her back together, just like you asked me to. None of you will. And then, what became of you, I should have known, you wouldn't be content to disappear. And give up youw spiwits. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, alwaysseeming so near, yet somehow out of reach,but you will never find them. They didn't recognise me at first, but then, they thought I was you. It was right where you said it would be. Press J to jump to the feed. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Although, for one 1 of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole. Plays after night 6 is completed. i'm sorry elizabeth, cassette man, henry emily, five nights at freddy's, freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator, fnaf 6 Additional References Reddit About. A maze with no prize. This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. Five Nights at Freddy's 6, or Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, true ending and credits cutscene. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were shut out and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arms the way you lifted others into yours, and then, what became of you. But you will never find them, none of you will. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} But, you will never find them. This ending is unlocked by Salvaging all of the Animatronics that the player finds out in the Back Alley and not going bankrupt. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} This monster, that I unwillingly helped to create. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although, you have indeed been called. This subreddit was made to archive copypasta. As the agony of every tragedy should. And then, what became of you, I should have known, you wouldn't be content to disappear. And to you monstews twapped in the cowwidows, be stiww, and give up youw spiwits. I'm sorry that on that day , the day you were shut out and left to die , no one was there to lift you up into their arms , the way you lifted others into yours. This was the answer the whole time and I never knew.. But ever since Obama told me to try Raid Shadow Legends for free, I am addicted. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It's time to rest - for you, and for those you have carried in your arms.