Once the format is complete, right click again on the You can use Disk Utility to complete the formatting if your computer is macOS. If so, it is normal. .article_button_211222 {height:2.4rem;line-height: 2.4rem; width:auto;max-width:18.75rem;margin:0 auto 0.3rem auto; font-size:0.75rem; font-weight:bold;color:#fff;} Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks A:HowtoformatonyourPC? Any time I try to format the car, or any card, from within the dash cam itself then 1) it doesn't format it (when later plugging the card in to the PC to check if it's been formatted) and 2) when i select format within the dash cam it STILL then renders the card useless (as in you can't record on it) until you then use GUIFORMAT2 again. Format SD Card for Dash Cam Using EaseUS Partition Master, Method 2. How Much Storage Do I Need on My Laptop [Windows/Mac], What Is Ubuntu Format Disk Command Line? Then the oldest piece of footage will be deleted and the newest will be saved in it's place. Can I use this projector to devices like Xbox One/PS4/PS5? b) Download, Unzip and install the following program. AnswerYou can check if you turned on Screen saver. With the loop recording on, the newest video will automatically overwrite the oldest one when the SD card meets its maximum capacity. Partition Magic Server 2003 Free Download for Windows Server 2003 [How-To Guide], How to Fix "SD Card Is Blank or Has Unsupported File System" [100% Working Solutions], How Do I Partition SSD on Windows 11? AnswerConnect the camera to the laptop with a usb cable, the camera will start and the display will show "Mass Storage", press the OK button in the middle of the camera and your computer will recognize it as a USB device. Please check whether you have closed the mobile Internet data (mobile data traffic) and opened the App' s authorization in the settings. Connect the micro USB cable into the jump starter. It's better to format it every month to ensure its performance. The SD card will be listed under the Devices section. c) Select 'Format' (Windows) When you set the G-sensor at a high level, like 8G, a slight shaking will touch the G-sensor so that the current video is locked and can't be covered. Can I use the firesticks remote control to adjust volumen? Waituntilthegreenlightisontoturnontheenginetotryagain. @media (max-width: 1000px){ Step 1. Please format the card on computer to FAT32 and KB64 then format again on dash cam before using. Since then I do everything in fat32, always formatting in-cam before use, and if the cam wants to change that to EXFAT it can. Jadfezy 4K Sports Camera supports a class 10 Micro SD memory card, minimum 16 GB support and maximum support of 64 GB. Please first connect the power cable to projector, then plug in the socket. .box_211222 .sys {font-size: 0.65rem;line-height: 1.15rem;margin:0.125rem 0 0 0;} Press mode button for 3 seconds to turn on the camera. Corruption issues would also cause SD card errors, not only on a dashcam but also on other digital devices Samsung 64GB Evo Plus Micro SD Card (SDXC) UHS-I U3 + Adapter 100MB/s, Integral 128GB Ultima PRO Micro SD Card (SDXC) UHS-I U1 + Adapter 90MB/s, Samsung 256GB Evo Plus Micro SD Card (SDXC) UHS-I U3 + Adapter 95MB/s, Samsung 32GB PRO Endurance Micro SD Card (SDXC) + SD Adapter 100MB/s, SanDisk 32GB Extreme Pro Micro SD Card (SDHC) UHS-I + Adapter 100MB/s. Yes,thisjumpstarterbatterypackuseasmartjumpercable. Projector P600/P600S/S100 do not have wifi function, and can not be connected via USB cable. Question: Will the camera stop recording once the card is full?AnswerThe dash cam has loop recording function, which means that it will automatically overwrite the oldest file to save the current file. Cici has accepted the systematic training on computers at EaseUS. .article_button_211222 .arrow{height: 3.25rem; overflow: hidden;display: inline-block; width: 0.75rem; background: url("/images_2019/article/icon-down-1222.png") 0 0rem no-repeat; display: inline-block; margin-left: 0.5rem; transform:translate(0,-1.175rem); background-size: 0.75rem 3.25rem; } The CT8500/CT9000/CT9700/CT9900 can use the remote control. If this is no good to the camera yet it can take up to 256GB then how does that work? Imagine, how dreadful it is if the scene of the terrible collision was not recorded nor saved in the dash cam's storage, only because the micro SD card is full. You'll see all your clips, you can either play off the camera or move them to the laptop. Yes, this car battery jump starter will automatically shut off when not in use. MINI SIZE DASHBOARD CAMERA 2. Thanks for reading, if you have any questions don't hesitate to call 1-888-855-5470, or e-mail We recommend using a class 10 micro SD card with a maximum of 32 GB. And most cameras require this file system format. I fully charged the battery pack, connect the jump starter to my car, the light on the jump cable is red. Why is CT9000' s LDC (distortion correction) not available? QuestionWhich SD card is recommended for 9700? We recommend jump the car when the capacity of the jump starter is greater than 50%. What is the reason for the high temperature? How often do I have to charge it to keep the charge in storage? I put a sd card in and it recorded immediately. After the scanning process, you can find deleted items from the tree-view panel on the left. For example, you can choose from 1/2/3 minutes or 3/5/10 minutes mode on different dash cam brands. It is a professional disk management tool that can format SD cards quickly. Put the memory card back into the camera and start up as normal. Jump to the Wi-Fi setting interface of the phone through the Crossers APP and select Wi-Fi Name displayed on the camera screen and enter the password to connect the dash camera. why is that? Step 1: Selecting Memory Card Right click on your memory card once Windows recognizes it and select "Format" Step 2: Formatting The Card Un-check or de-select the option to "Quick Format". If you have any questions, feel free to email us at support@dashcambros.com! You can format the SD card for Dash Cam withDisk Utilityon Mac. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. We'd hate to If you want to reduce the heating, you can turn on the screen protection function, which can save power and reduce the heating at the same time, The camera comes with two batteries, try replacing the other. The PC just wont recognise it. I'm used to the moment i type Win 7 people online come at me with their pitch forks. However, if you have made all those settings and still received the card full error, it's time to format SD memory card at some point. The green light blinking with a buzz states that the voltage of the vehicle battery is low. Crosstour CR350S Dash Cam is the best choice for convenient driving. Loop recording is a continuous mode of recording which let the action camera can be used as a dash cam while driving. .article_button_211222:hover .arrow{ transform:translate(0,1.325rem); transition:transform 400ms ;} Press the Down button on the right side of the camera, which is the wifi button. Please press the "Boost" button, wait until the green light becomes solid, and then turn on the engine within 30S. Because of Androids privacy protection, when connected via USB cable, the sound will come out from phones. Copyright EaseUS. Choose receivers, choose the most important part of a picture and add a unique caption.Then you can send the photos. f) Follow the instructions. Please be aware that formatting the SD card will delete all the data on the card, so if you wish to keep any footage, please copy this across before you start the formatting process. QuestionWhen i connect it to my laptop, it shows mass storage, what should i do next?? Does this work with all types car batteries? Worry-free after-sales support. You can format your card/usb disk to FAT 32. How can add friends to start share photos & videos? When the connection is ready, it displays "wifi connection ready" on the camera screen. Name the SD card, select "FAT" format, and choose "Erase.". https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/eula_mac/SDCardFormatterv5_Mac.zip I will list them below for reference. Does this car battery jump starter automatically shut off when not in use? Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. You are suggested to use a class 10, 32GB max SDHC card. Return to theCrossersAPP on mobile phone to control the dash cam, you can record/download/delete/share videos or set the camera setting directly on APP. When the memory card storage reaches full capacity, loop recording allows for a continuous recording by overwriting older files. You can consult the seller before you buy. contact@thedashcamstore.com for assistance. This dash camera comes with a warran ty of 12 months. 1.Connect the camera to the computer by the USB. QuestionWhy is the recording sound of the CT8500 low? Note: It is commended to recharge the jump starter every 2-3 months to maintain the efficiency and prolong the service life of the internal battery even if the unit has not been used. If there you can't hear sound when watching Netflix, you can turn off Dolby audio on input devices like Chromecast. Some dash cam is with WIFI enabled, which enables you to connect the dash cam directly with a phone/tablet, to transfer useful videos from the dash cam to your mobile device. . That means you can play videos over 1080P, but the resolution will be downscaled to 480P. If "SD Card Error" appears, please format your SD card as FAT32 on your computer. The table below gives an outline. How to Use It [Your 2023 Fresh Guide]. If you have a Mac with an SD card slot, use that. Sherly joined EaseUS in 2022 and she has always loved writing articles and enjoys the fun they bring. Format SD Card for Dash Cam Using Disk Utility, Method 3. JavaScript is disabled. Press the OK button then you can change the volume from 0 to 10, Step5. stupid I know but i couldn't push it in lolreview more help tips and screw ups etc coming soon HAPPY EASTER 2020 Does the frame have auto on/off function? Crosstour believes that everyone needs adventure, and everyone deserves a Crosstour. a) Plug the SD card into the SD card port At The Dashcam Store, we want to see our customers get the most usage out of their dashboard video .box_211222 .inline-block {display: block;} There exist several ways to format SD cards for Dash Cams. What is the suitable tripod for Crosstour projector. cameras. You also can download the videos or photos from Micro SD card or use the USB cable to connect to the PC to view it. And each method will use different tools: Method 1. To perform a full reformat, which is what we recommend when facing any issues with your dash cam, follow the instructions below. A Beginner's Guide | How to Install Hard Drive in PC? Dash Cam Front and Rear, 1080P Dual Dash Cam 32GB TF Card Included, Crosstour 3 Inch Dash Cam for Cars Front and Rear,170 Wide Angle Car Cam with Parking Monitor Night Vision G-Senor Loop Recording, 1080P Dash Cam Front and Rear SUPER NIGHT VISION CAR DVR In this blog post, we discuss a good practice to keep when using your But we still recommend you to recharge the battery jump starter every 3 months to keep the battery pack in the best conditions. According to the 'best micro sd card for your dash cam 2019' research, the highly suggested card you should use in your dash cam includes: It's not to say you can only use these five types of memory card, but trying to inform you that choose a trustworthy branded one, at the same time, of Class 10 write speed, to ensure that the memory card won't generate a full error due to a lack of high-speed class. How to Format SD Card for Dash Cam on Windows, How to Format SD Card for Dash Cam on Mac, How to Format SD Card for Dash Cam on Dash Cam. You can move partitions around, resize them, defragment, and more, along with the other tools you'd expect from a cloning tool. 2. You can transfer via HDMI to VGA adapter and there is an audio cable to transfer sound. .box_211222 .sys span { margin-right: 0.25rem;display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; } QuestionWhich SD card is recommended for 9900? The native resolution is 480P and support 1080P. QuestionIs this compatible with gopro accessories? Not really if you insert a wrong micro SD card (formerly known as TF card) in it. Please press "source" button on your remote control, and choose HDMI as the signal source. Comes with 32GB SD Card. You'll see all your clips, you can either play off the camera or move them to the laptop. Why the projector P600/P770 can not read files in my SD card/USB disk? Connect the camera to the laptop with a usb cable, the camera will start and the screen will show "Mass Storage", press the button OK, then your computer will recognize it as a USB device. Open "Disk Utility" in "Utilities." Step 3. All these methods are not complex. (S100 does not have this function). Format the SD card (not included) before using the camera. If you don't want to remove the SD card, you can follow the steps below to format the SD card for Dash Cam directly on the Dash Cam. A premium upgrade adds free tech support and the ability to resize dynamic volumes. And 3) I still can't connect the dash cam to the PC to update the firmware. Format SD Card for Dash Cam Using Screen Menu. My fault. Unfortunately Crosstour does not provide the processor and CMOS sensor specs of the CR250. Step 4. Open the wifi connection list in the settings of your phone, choose "Action cam". You can use all standard projector stand to change the angle. It may not display this or other websites correctly. QuestionWhich SD card is recommended for 9000? The software will start a scan automatically. It will record these segments consecutively until the SD card is full. of the dash cam itself, or by plugging the memory card in to your computer (via a card reader), then performing the QuestionCan i watch sd recording on apple imac computer? following steps: Right click on your memory card once Windows recognizes it and select "Format". You can also use a card reader to download files from a memory card. Based on your situation, my solution is as follows: Please firstly choose the 1080p resolution instead of 4K in setting. Save 40% with coupon. I connect my P600 to HDMI devices, but there is still no signal,why? All projectors cannot support Dolby audio. Of course, you can also format it directly on the Dash Cam menu. However Protected footage is not overwritten in the same way. What is the naive resolution of P600/P770/S100? Intelligentjumpstartercablesbuilt-in10upgradedprotections,providingreversepolarityprotection,over-currentprotection,over-loadprotection,over-voltageprotection,over-chargeprotection,makingsurethecarbatteryjumpstartertotallysafetyforeverydrivertouse. By clicking "Accept All Cookies", you agree to the use of cookies. Click "Yes" on the pop-up window to continue. 3. The camera is excellent and the service from Nextbase was exceptional., Very helpful and understood our query fully, Very easy process to purchase, simple to follow instructions, By signing up you're agreeing to our terms and conditions, Join the Nextbase Newsletter now - Be first to hear about our latest products and offers. Information of the SD card (not included): 1. Note: Crosstour P770 and P970 can only be installed on "PS20 tripod" because of weight. For BlackVue dash cams, click here to download the latest firmware and view instructions on how to . Also we suggest you format the memory card once a month, it will benefit to dash cam and extend the life of it. It can meet your multiple needs. 4.We support non-human damage replacement within2 years, and our 24-hour online after-sales team can solve various problems for you. Please try to use another SD card. BUILT-IN G-SENSOR DRIVING RECORDER, With just the parking mode on, the cam will activate and automatically start recording about 30 seconds locked video once detecting external force and then turn off to prevent running out of power of the battery. To ensure the best performance of Dash Cam, it is essential to format it regularly. 2.If there is still problem after taking out of the SD card, we would like to send you a replacement. Please connect the SD card to the computer by a card reader,or your Please make sure the format of the card is FAT32. Welcome to Crosstour Support Action Cam Dash Cam Projector Others App Camera Accessories Basic Questions Product Manual Why can't the camera connect to Wi-Fi? Crosstour CR350S Dash Cam $59.99 $49.99 The best choice for convenient driving With simple installation steps, multiple functions, a built-in SD card, and complete accessories, CR350S allows you to understand and use the dash cam faster. Once I formatted the card with freeware to fat32, it would format in the cam. You can fully charged the jump starter and put the power jumper pack in your car for emergency use. If not, youll need an SD card adapter. How can I change the interval between each photos? Enter the code to pair with your phone. Crosstour provides dash cam Updated Firmware, GPS Player, and camera accessory-suction cup, car charger. How can i connect this Wi-Fi dash cam to my phone? There will be a key on the upper screen when playback the locked videos. 1. Please try to avoid using the USB cable for a long time, so as to shorten the battery life and damage the camera. Find your SD card and right-click the partition you want to format and choose "Format". QuestionWhich SD card is recommended for 7000? Click "Erase" at the top of the page. Dash cam says memory card full all the time, and the memory card is filling up soon after deleting all the video clips. I hope it can help you. To achieve the best performance of a dash camera when recording, the read/writing speed of the memory card is of vital importance. win 7 was nice, i got my win 10 looking as much as it as i can. No problems. You can manage your settings through Cookie Preferences or read our policy to learn more. Because our ct9000 only support LDC in 1080p or 720p. Anyway, it's extremely urgent to clear up the filled micro SD card (known as TF card as well) that is used by a dash cam in a car. To recover videos from the formatted/corrupted memory card, follow the steps. Waterproof shell, Dust cover, 2 rechargeable batteries (1050mAh), Bicycle bracket, feet 1, feet 2, clips, fixed feet, Switch support 1, switch support 2, switch support 3. Bundles available. As for your problem, please find below solutions. d) Go into Setup e) Scroll across and click 'Format' Please prepare a Class 10 SDHC micro SD card(NOT INCLUDED) with a capacity of 32GB max and format the card on computer to FAT32 and 64 KB, then format it again on dual dash cam. Secondly, you can set the image quality setting of the camera to the highest level (e.g. No, our projector only support connecting speakers via 3.5mm audio jack. I can't recall which cam, but I do remember having formatting issues with one. If your dash camera does not have the capability to format the SD card on the device itself, follow the steps below depending on whether you have Windows or a Mac computer. I seem to recall once having an issue loading FW this way but can't remember which cam. The reason for a constantly filling up memory card storage is likely to be related to high sensitivity of G-sensor. .box_211222 { margin: 0.5rem 0;} The maximum effective distance of the remote control is 10 meters. I received my v3 yesterday and started to try it out. The mini size design makes it possible to hide the dash cam behind the sun visor. 4K / 20MP, adaptation to different camera settings). While only our CT9900 can support LDC in 4k. What happens if you reverse the connection? This reasonably priced dual dash cam is popular on Amazon and has many positive reviews. Pleaseconnectredclamptothepositive(+)batteryterminal,blackClamptothenegative(-)batteryterminal. We do suggest you format the SD card weekly to prevent too many locked videos taking up the space. Search Post ad. Many new users will simply set up their dash cameras for the first time and will leave it at that, but SD card maintenance is extremely important for optimal performance. 2.Select "Add friend" button on the frame to get a unique code. FREE delivery Wed, Feb 1. e) Follow the instructions as per the pictures here. Press the Down button on the right side of the camera, which is the wifi button. Thiscarjumpstartercaneasilystartthe12Vcarbatterywhenfullycharged. And the CT9500/9700 can not be used as the webcam. QuestionIs the remote control of Crosstour action camera waterproof? AnswerYes, you can use a card adapter or connect the dash cam to your computer via the USB cable in the package to read the files . https://www.viofo.com/en/blog/viofo-firmware-update-guide-step-by-step-b34.html, Dashcam (temporarily) stops recording when car is stationary, Problems formatting SD card via dash cam & random beeps, My dashcam reset to default settings randomly. QuestionCan I charge the camera while recording? Crosstour Mini Dash Cam 1080P FHD Car Camera RecorderCrosstour Mini Dash Cam 1080P FHD Car Camera Recorder, Dash Cam, Crosstour 1080P Dash Camera for Cars, Dash Cam Front and Rear, 32GB SD Card included, Dash Cam Front and Rear, WiFi Dash Camera for Cars 1080P Car Cam, 1080P GPS 1080P , Dash Cam, GPS Dual Dash Camera 1080P Front and 720P InsideDash Cam - GPS Dual Car Camera with IR Night Vision, Subscribe to get the latest news from Crosstour, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. C. Your telephone number and address( the carrier needs that information). c) Ensure you select "Overwrite Format" and NOT 'Quick format'. 1. Cam Q's Episode 1 I will demonstrate how to Format a Micro SD Card and How to Insert & Take out a Micro SD Card from a Dash Cam Chat Replay is disabled for this Premiere. A study You can click the link below to learn more ways to use other solutions to format SD cards for Dash Cam on Windows. off your first purchase with us! You can use a USB cable to connect the camera to your computer and then download the file. With simple installation steps, multiple functions, a built-in SD card, and complete accessories, the CR350S dash camera allows you to understand and use the dash cam faster if you have no way of starting. Not enough items available. This is related to the displacement of your car. Using the UP/DOWN and the OK button to chose the Volume setting, Step4. Step 2. Therefore, you may need to connect the cam to your car battery or fuse box via a hard wire kit(not included) if you would like the cam to work while parked. You should format your SD card regularly. Four solid indicator lights when fully charged. To get rid of a continuously filling up memory card, there are some workarounds here that worth trying. Sitemap, The Dashcam Store Blog | Helpful How-To Guides, Unboxings & Info. If you record the video without the waterproof case, but it still haven't any sound, it maybe caused by the low voice in the voice setting. Fix Low Disk Space Error, Test Disk Health/Speed. 1.Please try to take out the SD card from the camera and turn on the camera again. Let's see how to use this tool to format SD card for Dash Cam. Because VGA does not support sound transfer. Warm Tips Please format the Micro SD card (not included) in the camera before use. Step 2. 3.The screenshot of the accessories you want. These are how to format SD cards on Windows, Mac, and Dash Cam. Step 3. fragmented nature of the files produced from constantly starting and stopping recordings (when you turn your car on Then it is the matter of your SD card. After the purchase, our after-sales team will be at your service 24/7 to provide the best possible advice and to deal with your concerns as soon as possible. She receives professional training here, focusing on product performance and other relative knowledge. 3.The Micro SD card is not included in package. The card must be formatted in fat32 format for BlackVue dash cams. Why sometimes the frame take a long time to receive photos? Free USA Shipping on Orders over $50, Authorized Distributor of BlackVue, Garmin, Nextbase, Thinkware, Vantrue, VIOFO, 60 Day Returns | Hassle-Free Return Policy. .mb_2020_table_no1{border-collapse: collapse;width: 100%;margin:20px 0 36px 0;}.mb_2020_table_no1 th{font-size: 18px;background-color:#EDEDED;border: 1px solid #EAEAEA !important; border-bottom:none !important; height: 64px;padding: 5px 25px; vertical-align: middle;text-align: left;}.mb_2020_table_no1 tr td{border: 1px solid #EAEAEA !important;border-bottom:none !important;border-top:none !important;padding: 13px 25px !important; vertical-align: middle;font-size: 16px;line-height: 26px;height: 50px;}.mb_2020_table_no1 tr:nth-child(odd){background-color: #F8F8F8;} .mb_2020_table_no1 tr:last-child td {border-bottom: 1px solid #EAEAEA !important;} .mb_2020_table_no1 tr td.forlist{padding:35px 25px !important;vertical-align: top !important;}. It's important to periodically format the memory card in your dash cam. Call us at 833-CAM-BROS. The CT9300/9700/9900 are with touchscreen. 2. Because in order to achieve the waterproof function, the waterproof case will isolate the water also with the voice isolated. Then turn on the LDC. The SD card format for the Dash Cam should be FAT32. To connect phones, you need to use a wireless dongle, or specific HDMI adapter. Format the SD card (not included) before using the camera. .box_211222 .sys { display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; font-size: 0.35rem; } After installing the reformatter - open the program. What can I do if the frame does not work within warranty period? You can enter Settings-Timer to change the switching interval. Only [max] left. Then open "screen mirroring" option on your Android/iphone device. About how many times a car can be started on a single charge. Functional Comes with 32GB SD Card. Answer: It will overwrite the old recorded video, but for those locked files, they cannot be overwritten and need to be cleared manually. 5 Things You Need to Know, Your best companion for disk partitioning, MBR to GPT/GPT to MBR conversion,even OS migration. There are several ways to format SD cards for Dash Cam on Windows. memory card and select "Eject". Jobs. What is the reason why the camera cannot be turned on? QuestionWhats the function of the Date Stamp? AnswerWith the loop recording on, the newest video will automatically overwrite the oldest one when the SD card meets its maximum capacity. After the scanning process, you can find deleted items from the tree-view panel on the left. Be the first to find out about our newest deals, offers, and updates. Crosstour car recorder cr600 dash cam. If there is no operation on the cam within the set time, the screen will go black to save power. .box_211222 .sys .iconfont { color: #0087FF; margin-right: 0.125rem; font-size: 0.45rem;} This is because the camera does not have a built-in battery, and it does not have the networking function like a mobile phone, so the camera does not remember and update the time. SSONTONG. This car jump starter's battery holds up to 6-12 months. Crosstour JT240 compact jump starters working temperature is -20~60C. How many times can I jump start a car on one charge? If you do not know how to format an SD card for a Dash Cam, this article provides a variety of ways to format the SD card on three different systems. How can I connect projector P600/P600S/S100 to smartphone? With the Parking Monitor on, the cam will turn on automatically as soon as detecting shaking and collision when the car engine off. Essential The Crosstour CR250 is a single channel dash cam released in Mar 2019 by the Chinese manufacturer Crosstour. AnswerWith the G-sensor on, the cam will lock the current video when there is a sudden collision/shake and the locked videos won't be overwritten even in loop recording. Why I can not share photos from my phone to the frame successfully? We recommend using a maximum of 64 GB Class 10 micro SD card, please format the SD card (not included) in the camera before use. Please connect to WiFi before opening the app. (Settings > Display & Sounds > Audio > Dolby Digital Output > Dolby Digital (OFF)). We use cookies to personalize and enhance your browsing experience on our website. Select the SD card for Dash Cam on the left side. Menu. 32GB SD card included, the dual dash cam not only record the scenery with high resolution, but also protect your beloved car all the time. Easily manage your disk partitions with this trusted software. Step 5. 1. Due to the Dash Cam with Parking Mode Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday, January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December. If the green light blinking with a buzz states that the voltage of the vehicle battery is low. Yes, this jump starter have aBoostbutton, when the voltage of the vehicle battery is low, please confirm the connection of the jumper clamps iscorrect,and you can press theBoostbutton,wait until the green light ison,and thenturnontheengine to start the car directly.