You can also crochet it as a gift for family and friends. This design features rolled sleeves and a relaxed fit. There is an increase indicated in the skirt so it fits over your hips. It is the perfect combination of a sweater dress, jumper dress and bodycon dress. Read More about Amanda here, Amanda Saladin is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, 25 Must Make Slouchy Beanie Knitting Patterns, 25+ Fantastic Free Infinity Scarf Knitting Patterns . The lace granny squares made with double crochet stitches and chains are each worked individually and then joined together according to the schematic. Pretty Summer Crochet Dress 7. You may have to alter the dress to fit your size which is why we recommend only those experienced in crocheting have a go at this dress. There's a wonderful selection of baby, toddler, and young girl dresses to choose from. If you do add the edging, the finished project works out to be a bit bigger than your average dishcloth. The bodice is a nice thick weave with the skirt being a bit more sheer. So if you are willing to make measurements for your size then you should have no problems. Even though we have a collection of crochet baby dress patterns, we still wanted to include a section on this page with our favorite crochet dress patterns for girls. You could easily wear it to a wide range of events. The instructions include pictures every step of the way. You will need to know basic crochet stitches, working in the back loop, simple decreases, and foundation stitches. This summer dress is perfect for spending time in the sun. You could even wear this dress to the beach! With so many sizes, all the girls can have matching dresses, each one in their own favorite color! 01 of 11 Crochet Stitch Tutorials Learn the Single Crochet Stitch and Other Stitches With Our Free Tutorials Learn the Single Crochet Stitch and Other Stitches With Our Free Tutorials. It is made with just single crochet and half double crochet stitches, so its super beginner friendly. Don't forget to share! There are no fancy stitches. Its simple, flowy, and has a lovely low scoop neck with tie that is unique and simple at the same time. Pattern is for an intermediate to advanced level crocheter. We recommend having intermediate crocheting skills in order to be able to follow this pattern successfully. The use of 2 different types of stitches makes the rectangles wider at the bottom. If not, you are about to be introduced to some of the best patterns ever! This Crochet Puff Stitch Toddler Dress is perfect to work in two pieces; the bodice and the skirt. The design is perfect for summer garden parties or even as a wedding dress. Receive New Crochet Patterns Straight To Your Inbox. However, there are directions on increasing and decreasing the size. These tutorials feature handy skills and techniques that you'll be able to use frequently when you crochet. It is by far one of my most favorite seasons. 1. Source: Etsy. I stuck with the I Love This Cotton in two colors for the top because I loved how the first top turned out. The Coconut Macaroon Sweater Dress looks great dressed up or dressed down. We love a good sweater dress and this single sleeve sweater dress is a timeless piece. I hope this collection of crochet summer dresses will get you feeling all excited for the summer season. Even at the beginning of the testing phase, her patterns are already well-written, easy to follow, and loaded with helpful pictures. Weve also got all different dress lengths, neckline styles, and sleeve styles to choose from! If so, you'll find these flower tutorials helpful. Its got great drape and a good solid coverage, so you can skip the slip. If you go with a DK for the skirt, depending on your gauge, you may want to go up a hook size. To make this dress, following the pattern, experience in crocheting is needed. If you are looking for a fun crochet summer dress that is sexy and elegant, this one is for you. Crochet is now a fashion trend. Crochet Breezy Beach Dress 2. We can't get over the variety and beauty of these summer crochet dress patterns. At your local craft store, youll find hooks made of wood, aluminum, plastic, and several other materials. This tutorial is on a super easy bodycon summer dress, with a slit ;) WRITTEN PATTERN: https://lalaperez.com/products/crochet-bodycon-dress-patternTime Stamps : Intro - 0:00Materials - 0:20Top of Dress - 1:45First Increase Section - 8:15Second Increase Section - 10:20Connection for the Back - 14:08Bottom Portion Increase - 20:45Adding the Slit - 26:46Decreasing the Skirt - 34:29Adding the Back Border - 37:30Making the Straps - 40:44Marking Areas for the Straps - 42:55Outro - 48:28 Sub count: 8,450 ( THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SUBBED )If you would like, follow me more places My second channel/ couple channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LALAHIX/videosBlog: https://lalaperezz.com/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lalaa_perezz/Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@lalaa_perezz?Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/lalaa_perezzContact me for any business inquiries: natalia.perez1413@gmail.comTrack: Move KV [Audio Library Release]Music provided by Audio Library PlusWatch: https://youtu.be/mQm340YnF2wFree Download / Stream: https://alplus.io/move This pattern is beginner friendly and can be completed quickly. The wrap-style bodice is beautiful and ideal for those with larger chests that need a bit more flexibility. January 14, 2022 By amanda Leave a Comment. Pinwheel Wedding Dress Crochet Pattern. Check out the pattern by clicking on this link. The relaxed fit will make this your go-to dress. The crochet dress pattern is a bit difficult to follow. This looks like a not-too-difficult dress to make, with simple shaping. You will find these basic stitches in all kinds of fun combinations in a crocheted dress. There's something sophisticated and classy about these handmade pieces that make them stand out above all others. The result is a functional and easy-going cover-up. For a crochet dress pattern, you simply need a crochet hook and enough yarn to make your dress. If you want to make a dress for a night on the town, this is the dress for you. Designer: Crafty Cruella for Joy of Motion Crochet, Yarn: Stylecraft Special Double Knit (DK Weight #3). Instructions are for extra small but the changes for small, medium, large and extra-large are included. Most patterns will come with several sets of instructions for different dress sizes. Living in Florida I am always on the hunt for crochet patterns that are going to be light and breezy since we get MAYBE ten to fifteen cold days a year. This pattern is for size small. This bodycon style dress is a bit on the short side for my taste, but I love how it is paired with leggings or tights. Check out our crochet dress tutorial selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. 25 Amazing Crochet Dress Patterns 1. Get the Pattern by Two Brothers Blankets here. Meet the Parisian Dressthis summer crochet pattern would be the perfect addition to your wardrobe! This stylish and bold dress is a great outfit to wearfor Christmas, New Year, and Valentines day, hence the name The Triple Threat Dress. Please let me know when your post is published so I can share it on my social media, too. Vintage dresses are all the rave! Beautifully whimsical this crochet summer dress uses leftover yarn. Directions are for size extra small. The pattern is crocheted using joined rounds and a special technique to avoid slanting seams. The Parisian Crochet Dress 4. Sometimes I use mine as a dish towel instead. This listis full of patterns, so browse away until you find your preferred dress style. The pattern calls for half double and double crochet stitches. It is a lovely maxi dress with an open back. Pin this for later when you have more time. This crochet sweater dress has a video tutorial so those who are not as confident with their crocheting skill should be able to follow this dress tutorial. Sultan has a tendency to split so you have to be a little patient with it, but the result of the ombre color is so worth it! Free Pattern. Let me introduce you to THE CROCHET CLUB AN ALL-ACCESS MEMBERSHIP! Free Tutorials for Learning Crochet Stitches and Making Crochet Projects. Yarn: Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton (Worsted Weight Yarn #4). Pattern stitches include regular half double crochet stitches along with stitches in the back loops only as well as front and back post stitches. The top front and back pieces are worked individually in rows and the skirt is crocheted in the round. This crochet summer dress pattern includes instructions for sizes small, medium and large. Your email address will not be published. This is a fun colourful mini dress crochet pattern. It is warm, simple, easy, and beautiful, works quickly and smoothly. Total of 151( 169, 187, 205, 223, 241 ) sc Make a statement with this bold crochet dress design thats entirely made from square motifs. With summer breeze in your hair and sand between your toes, you can not go wrong. Want a glamorous dress with eye-catching features? It is a lovely maxi dress with an open back. Lets chat in the comments below! The pattern includes crochet diagrams & tips, however, it is not a precise pattern & there are no row-by-row instructions due to the nature of this technique. She shares her lifelong love of needlecrafts by writing tutorials and patterns. Here you'll some some great free crochet tutorials and where you can learn about different projects that use all kinds of crochet stitches. This crochet lace dress pattern is perfect for an evening out. This is a perfect little summer dress for your little one inspired by classic wrap dress! A color changing yarn is an easy way to make a breathtaking crochet dress with long color change gradients. Your pattern will tell you which size to use. This is because the crocheting pattern on the dress is detailed so a basic knowledge of crocheting is necessary. Modern, chic, and airy for summer, this crochet dress will be your go-to dress to wear this summer. When it is cold outside, this ribbed sweater dress would be a perfect choice. Making this dress is perfect for the summer heat because it is so light weight! Yarn: Knit Picks Simply Cotton Organic Sport (Sport Weight #3). The directions are for size small. click here to purchase the pattern from Spirit and Thread Crochet! Help support free patterns - click to share! Its one of my favorites on the list for versatility. Id love for you to feature my work! Crochet dresses are always a standout and theres something very attractive about their 70s appeal. Whatever your style, youre sure to find a few free crochet dress patterns on this list that make your jaw drop. Get the Pattern by Concept Creative Store here. I have made a crochet-along tutorial that takes you through the process of making these dresses. Crochet Dress Pattern 12 Free Downloads! I ordered some yarn from Hobbii that I thought would be perfect, but there was a delay in shipping. There are even peplum top and tunic versions if you find yourself lacking the motivation to finish an entire dress. All crochet requires just three essentials and a few extras to make fantastic-looking wearable items. The possibilities are many! These unique crochet dresses are definitely head-turners, and if you learn yourcrochet essentials, you can create a whole new wardrobe. If you want a beautiful summer dress, then this is the one. Do not forget to pin this page to your favorite Pinterest Board. This one is for fans of Doja Cat. Once you have completed this dress, the length should be around thirty-one inches. In order to make this lovely long halter style dress, you need to have advanced crocheting skills. It includes instructions for small, medium and large. At the waist of this dress is a fun diamond pattern breaking up the chevron pattern. This easy dress crochet pattern is the perfect beginner crochet pattern. The pattern includes sizes from 0-6 months up to 7-8 years. Did you find a few free crochet dress patterns that youd like to make? I often drink my first-morning cup of coffee sat outside enjoying the morning rays of sunshine. Skill Level: Intermediate Sizes: 612 months and 1224 months Inspired by her namesake niece, designer Kathy Merrick was reminded of the colors of the Highlands around Beauly, Scotland, in spring when making this toddlers dress. The pattern is for a size small. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. This crochet winter dress is super cosy. We have crochet baby dress patterns for girls, boys' patterns and toddlers as well! The skirt is lightly flared for a flattering fit and the tied waist gives the appearance of an hourglass figure. I am putting this dress on my list now. The design features tie straps, a v-neck, and a scalloped edging. This gorgeous dress is ideal for wearing on the beach. This dress pattern is a replica of the crochet dress she wore in her famous music video. The dress will flatter your silhouette. Due to this we only recommend those confident and experienced in crocheting to purchase and complete this pattern. Make it a midi or a maxi. The ribbing was purposefully simplified by using only front post stitches. Cute and casual free crochet dress patterns are great for everyday wear and they can be combined with a number of different outfits. It was something my grandma taught me, and I have always loved to relax in the evening on the sofa, watching my favorite TV shows while knitting. Your email address will not be published. It is warm and comfy. At least they do with this dress pattern. But you can also use solid shade. Well, thats where we get involved. This makes the pattern easy to follow. The third Alice dress I made with this blog post in mind! Skaer skirts are a bit short, but its so cute and fun to wear! This dress uses a combination of easy crochet stitches so even a beginner will be able to make this fun crochet dress. Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site. You have successfully joined our email list. This dress pattern is for all sizes! This mini dress, when completed, will have a scoop back, thin straps, and cut-out detail to the bodice of the dress. It is worked in the round from the top down. )My Facebook Page(come join the fun! Its helpful to take a few measurements so you know which sets of instructions to follow. Row 1 (RS): ch 152( 170, 188, 206, 224, 242 ), 1 sc into second ch from hook and each ch across. Again I used I Love This Cotton in ivory and sage for the top. Click here for 10 free patterns! With these dresses, you can update your closet without breaking the bank. Make it with a cozy yarn for winter weather and pair it with jeans or leggings. The first time I made it was for the pattern test, which had a deadline. You will surely turn heads in this beautiful dress. The skirt part is then crocheted in the round directly onto the top part. Featuring and gentle drape and flare, this airy crochet dress is feminine and sexy. Overalls are always a cute look, and this pattern is ideal for a dress that is versatile for any weather! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These free patterns range from crochet sweater dresses to thick stitched designs that will keep you warm any day of the year, especially if you live in a colder climate. You can also crochet a beautiful dress for evening wear, a pretty spring dress or even just a fun, casual summer dress in cotton yarn. This dress pattern is recommended for those with intermediate crocheting skills to attempt. Find gorgeous free crochet patterns for dresses, long crochet dresses, party crochet dresses, formal crochet dresses, crochet dresses made out of granny squares, lace crochet dresses, shell stitch dresses and more! I absolutely love waking up on a sunny summer day. More than 50 free crochet dress patterns to print. Related: 30+ Summer Clothing Crochet Patterns >>. I love teaching you how to crochet & explain the science behind it. Made from cotton yarn, this dress is great for wearing during the hot months or it can be made in a thicker yarn for cooler months. I have compiled a collection of 10 summer crochet dresses that will be perfect to wear at the beach or for a day at the park having a picnic. It has a granny square tank for the top and then similar granny stitching for the rest of the dress. I love that the pattern includes tips for alterations to ensure a good fit. You can choose the type of fabric you use. We promise that youll only receive crochet news from us, and nothing else! 6.Lace Hippie Crochet Dress Pattern. If you want to crochet the edging, there's a free edging tutorial too. In this video I show you my crocheted dresses and explain how I made one of them. When making this dress, you will make the mini dress and then the added panel that can make this mini dress a maxi dress. Challenge yourself and crochet up your perfect outfit today with these crochet dress patterns! The changes for sizes small, medium, large, extra-large and XX-large are in parentheses. This dress can also work into a long jacket and long skirt. My favorite thing about this pattern is the flexibility. It is oversized and comfortable. Simply stunning! Get the Pattern by MermaidcatDesigns HERE. Please check your email address, and try again. 30+ Crochet Dress Patterns On this page, explore the most beautiful free crochet dress patterns from your favorite designers. I chose Sugarwheel Cotton in Citrus Grove from Hobby Lobby, but this is only a DK (3) weight yarn. Its going to become a favorite dress you want in all of the colors possible. This is the reason why our experts have selected two Royal Baby Dresses for them. Check out the free pattern on this website. Spring, fall, and winter - that way, you can rock your crochet work all-year-round! A rainbow of colors, stripes, and ruffles, this is one to hit out of the ballpark. This ombre dress is beautiful and so easy to make. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. This dress could be stunning for weddings, festivals and summer eventsin the long version. Both video and written versions of the pattern are available for free. Its important to have a dress for every occasion in our wardrobes. The textured post stitches frame the cute button up closure on the back of the dress. Since fashion is always changing, crochet fashion seems just right because it can be colorful and unique if you take the time to make your own pieces. All You Need To Know About Woven Fabrics, How To Tie Dye A Shirt With Food Coloring, How To Stretch Clothes To Make Them Bigger, Classic Quilt Patterns From The Early 20th Century. You can choose to make the dress whatever length you want! This Nori Dress Crochet Pattern is a great project for a beginner. The Hobbii yarn was an ombre cake yarn called Sultan, which I used for the skirt. This might just be my favorite one yet! The Seascape Dress is an easy top-down crochet pattern for a modern and timeless crochet dress. This is one free crochet pattern round-up that you will definitely be using again and again. You can also tighten the belt around your waist when you put it on so youre guaranteed it fits nicely and shows off your lovely curves. This is the last mini vintage dress on the list. The free crochet pattern can be found here. This dress pattern is definitely a favorite of ours! Im the designer behind Nickis Homemade Crafts. It's easy to crochet a scarf. We are really sticking with the vintage theme with this next dress pattern. This simple, oversized summer dress is perfect for a picnic in the park with friends or to throw over a swimsuit once summer hits. There are a ton of free crochet sweater patterns available right at your fingertips here >>22 Free Crochet Sweater Patterns for Children. Instructions have the changes for small, medium, large, extra-large, and 2X large. The front of the dress has a lace-up feature in the neckline. I used 3 colors every time, but you could alternate a different color for every shell repeat if you wanted to! Once the bust is complete, you need to add length. Another beautiful mini dress! The dropped waist is very flattering to many figures, and the flowy skirt is tons of fun to twirl in, even if you are an adult. The crochet dress pattern has pictures of each step making it easier for those who do not have much experience in crocheting dresses. Maybe its because the crochet look is in right now, or maybe its because todays designers have a great eye for style. You can simply wear this dress with sandals or dress it up with heels. The pattern uses mainly all single-crochet stitch which is perfect even for less experienced crocheters. (and, yes, if youre wondering, the name is inspired by Ferris Buellers Day Off!) Its a lovely dress that comes in multiple adult sizes. It's the kind of dress that reminds you of couture fashion, classic movies, and fairytale weddings. This guide will give you some basic tips on mastering crocheting your first item of clothing. If you need an elegant, feminine, and slightly formal dress, this is the design for you. The bright colors of the Penelope Dress really pop. The open-back design of the completed dress is elegant yet seductive. This dress spoke to me the moment I saw it and I have made three so far! The dress has a lovely form-fitting bodice to emphasize womens curves. Thats why I love designs like this one that incorporate a couple different colors (without going overboard with the colorwork). Here's a beginner-friendly free sweater dress crochet pattern, which you should add to your project list. This design is crocheted in the round in the fit and flare style. Its just adorable! Photo Amy Solovay. There is even a video tutorial. The pattern is crocheted using only basic stitches and its made all in one piece from the top down. If you'd rather work from a concise crochet pattern instead of a tutorial, be sure to take a look at this list of free flower patterns. Along the way, you'll find examples and links to free crochet patterns for different blankets you can crochet. Use the search bar to find a crochet pattern, or choose a crochet category. Learn how your comment data is processed.