If you wish to donate, please refresh the page. As you browse the site, we hope that youll find helpful information on the ministries of this wonderful church family. The dining area was nice and large. Your IP: The library and computer center are excellent places for quiet enjoyment, while the gym offers everything a person needs to get in shape and stay fit. Info Events Scores Play here Reviews Videos Comments. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. So I sold it and decided to try independent living. Outdoor Areas, Activity Center, Clubs & Communities, Housekeeping, 4460 Celebration Boulevard, Dallas , Georgia , 30101. DallasGA | IRS ruling year: 2020 | EIN: 83-1897994. They will take you grocery shopping, to doctors' appointments, and anywhere you want to go within 10 miles from the facility. They're in the middle of a renovation, so they had the floors torn up as they were getting ready to put down new ones. Outdoor Areas, Activity Center, Social Outings, 135 Hillside Trace, Dallas , Georgia , 30157, 5235 Stilesboro Road, Dallas , Georgia , 30152. Meals feature a variety of delicious recipes residents are sure to love, with substitutions available for people with allergies and special dietary requirements. Thats the main thing, plus their price is very good. When a family or individual chooses one of Sunshine Retirement's senior living options, they gain access to their unique Travel Program. The staff was wonderful; the lady that gave us the tour was very good and very nice. They have an open meal plan, so you can eat any time of the day you want. The staff member went out of their way to make sure things were taken care of. If you mention an individual by name, use inappropriate language, or create a review that is not helpful for potential residents/customers, we may remove it. The staff was very knowledgeable and very nice, too. They play cards. Utilities (excluding personal telephone bills), Access to community activities and social events, Access to the 24/7 Dining Experience (all meals included), Residents choose a qualifying destination, like Portland, Oregon or Austin, Texas, They book their transportation to their destination, They stay at the area's local Sunshine retirement community for up to seven days, enjoying meals, transportation, concierge, and on-campus activities. I toured Creekside Pines. This developing course has been installed on the Creekside church property on hwy 61 outside of Dallas. They have therapy, theater, mall shops, library, and all different kinds of things. She's on the first floor, so she likes it. Independent living staff assists people through the residence when they click the button on their emergency response system, but they do not provide personal care. Topics to discuss may include: Your review has been received and will be reviewed by our staff. Mission. 2023 Creekside Church - Connect, Grow, Love - Churches Near Me All Rights Reserved. Residents can stop by the country store for general goods or enjoy a shake in the 1950s Malt Shop. Their food is pretty good. Our Pastor | Creekside Church - Connect, Grow, Love - Churches Near Me Our Pastor Dr. Jason Danuser came to Creekside to serve as Senior Pastor in June of 2008. 9 holes Driving directions. Staff members are happy to answer questions and explain what sets Creekside Pines apart from other independent living communities in Dallas. I disagree with the person who commented that it can use an upgrade. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. For more information about Creekside Pines, use the link above to make an inquiry or read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) below. Some people were sitting at a little ice cream shop and talking. We play card games and bingo. Creekside Church cannot currently be evaluated by our Impact & Results methodology because either (A) it is eligible, but we have not yet received data; (B) we have not yet developed an algorithm to estimate its programmatic impact; (C) its programs are not direct services; or (D) it is not heavily reliant on contributions from individual donors.Note: The absence of a score does not indicate a positive or negative assessment, it only indicates that we have not yet evaluated the organization. Search all SBA Paycheck Protection Program loan records on FederalPay. How are the staff interactions with residents? By submitting this review I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of Symphony at Stuart, or I have been granted authority to post this review on behalf of a geniuine experience or opinon of another. In addition, all pages on Bizapedia will be 497 were here. Yes! The percentage each beacon contributes to the organizations overall rating depends on the number of beacons an organization has earned. They got a workout area, a library, and all kinds of places where you can play card games and watch movies. Jimmy's Smoke House Inc. . The staff is very friendly, very easy to work with, and answer my questions when I email them or ask for something. There are 3 director records in this entity. It had a dining room and everything that we're looking for, except it didn't have the balcony or a patio and was above what we wanted to pay. However, families are welcome to arrange third-party assisted living or memory care to receive the care they need at Creekside Pines. We have exercise, and we can go to water aerobics. Claim your profile for free. Click here to search for this organization's Forms 990 on the IRS website (if any are available). Creekside Pines Retirement Community was larger. If you are in need of enterprise level search, please consider signing up for a Bizapedia Pro Search account as described on this page. We checked the dining area yesterday, and we got our food to-go, and the food was very good. What made you choose (Comunity Name) over others? If we do not hear back from your within five business days, we will remove contested reviews. They have a 30-day activity program and you can sign up for whatever you want to do. Breakfast is served throughout the day, lunch is served until four, and dinner starts from four on. But I had some health issues and couldn't take care of my house anymore. I like it a lot, and I wouldn't think about going anywhere else. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Key Persons data is currently unavailable for this organization. I don't think the food is as tasty and nutritious as it could be, but nobody goes hungry. (Don't see an email in your inbox? You can come down for 5 days, and Im thinking about trying that. It was very reasonable. to try again. Creekside Church, Inc was registered on Sep 04 2018 as a domestic nonprofit corporation type with the address 12 Reidland Dr, Dallas, GA, 30132, USA. A-Deerfield ~11 miles. They were friendly and nice. Also pricing is very reasonable compared to other facilities. They were in a small community, so they were away from many things. It was an older place, and the rooms weren't the nicest we saw, but they were decent. Christian Churches in Dallas Georgia Church Profile Bethany Christian Church If it is your nonprofit, add geographic service areas to create a map on your profile. How are your interactions with the staff. I just can't afford it as far as my budget goes, but everything was just absolutely spotless, clean, and well maintained. We tell them all the time to keep up the good work. I like the fact that Creekside Pines Retirement Community was a complete facility. That was the only drawback that my husband saw. They have a lot of activities. The Giving Basket is having some issues. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Everything was convenient there. It's a very lovely place, and everything about it seemed first rate. There were so many activities, but it was too far away and my stepfather wouldn't pay that kind of money to stay in a place. Other Services (except Public Administration), 2305 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW,, Marietta, GA, 30064, USA, 24 Sugar Mist Drive, Dallas, GA, 30132, USA. What activities or amenities are offered that residents enjoy the most? GA. The facility has washers and dryers. Check out the library, theater room, game room, soda shop, Each floor has a lovely screened-in porch in addition to a ground floor bbq area, perfect for warm weather events. They're very outgoing people. If you've been looking for a maintenance free lifestyle close to family and friends, Creekside Pines is your answer. I just saw one-bedroom units. Creekside Church (Dallas, GA) Gregg and Leilani Sizemore. There's also a 50's ice cream bar, a library, a theater, computer room, exercise room, and physical therapy. The first impression we had was with the lady who interviewed us and took us on the tour and she was wonderful. Creekside Pines is a community rich in services, amenities, opportunity and exploration. May God bless you and your family. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. It's a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a community of friends and neighbors. Filing Jurisdiction, Entity Type, Registered Agent, File Number, Filing Status, and Business Category. Transdisciplinary Agora For Future Discussions, Inc. Churches in Paulding County Georgia and zip code 30132 are included with reviews of Baptist churches, Methodist churches, Catholic churches, Pentecostal and Assembly of God churches, Lutheran churches and other Protestant and Catholic Christian churches. Based on our experience so far we would recommend this community to others and it is a pet friendly place. They only have one small elevator, and some residents have to walk quite away from the elevator to their rooms. The visit was great. Kim, who did the tour with us, did an excellent job. Pine Valley Church of Elizabeth (Elizabeth, CO) Cart ID: Not Assigned, Copyright 2022 | EIN 13-4148824 | Bridge ID 3108588923, Total Revenue and Expenses - No Data Available, Salary of Key Persons - No Data Available, IRS Published Data (Business Master File) - Data Available, Data Sources (IRS Forms 990) - Data Available, Learn more about the BMF on the IRS website, Click here to search for this organization's Forms 990 on the IRS website. *** Creekside Pines provides entertainment, activities -- even a weekly happy hour with frequent specialty drinks! Churches in Paulding County Georgia and zip code 30132 are included with reviews of Baptist churches, Methodist churches, Catholic churches, Pentecostal and Assembly of God churches, Lutheran churches and other Protestant and Catholic Christian churches. The dining room was fantastic. Social Outings, Outdoor Areas, Nearby Shopping, Housekeeping, 2432 Powder Springs Road, Dallas , Georgia , 30064, 2731 Elkhart Circle, Dallas , Georgia , 30064. If the problem persists contact us. 12 Reidland Dr . Ruling year info. . Sign in. Claim this Church Profile They're in the middle of a renovation, so they had the floors torn up as they were getting ready to put down new ones. Simply enter the organization's name (Creekside Church) or EIN (831897994) in the 'Search Term' field. You're faster than our page! They were very engaged and didnt feel like they were just sitting around. He has his Masters of Divinity and his B.A. The grounds were well maintained. The communitys all-inclusive services and amenities are extensive, offering everything a person needs to live their lives comfortably. To learn more about fellowship and devotional time at Creekside Pines, use the link above to make an inquiry. There are areas outside where you can have a picnic, and if you have company coming for a few days they have a room to put them up in. My mother has lived -- quite happily -- in Creekside Pines for over two years.