I went to teach my Wednesday night class. I did. I traded flexibility, high range of motion, and speed and power, for endurance. Christopher Maher, ex-Navy SEAL, Healer, Coach, Speaker, Author, Spiritual Being, Founder of True Body Intelligence by The Ridiculously Human Podcast on desktop and mobile. That created tons and tons of freedom for me. I no longer forced them to come up to where I was flowing or over to where I was thinking. AND he thankfully has the compassion and intelligence to give us a SOLUTION. Amazon has encountered an error. That Olympic hope downshifted to an Olympic dream, and it downshifted to frustration, agitation, irritation, and hopelessness. 3 components of muscle function: Balance, opposition, completion. Now the way that I moved through the world shifted completely. Stimulate nipples for 15 minutes to create an ocean of fluid in the vagina. He came over to the house and he brought a yoga mat and a juicer. Christopher Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. Then, as I started to open up, I got in a car accident and the car accident pushed all of that discomfort into the middle of my hip socket, and I could never get away from it. A very amazing human being. . I worked out all day long at a very high level. Taking drugs leads you to being absent. I kept going with the same strategy, give it your all and it will all work out. Being sober means no stimulants, no downers. The mind states that are running your life, are created by the stress and tension in your body. True Body Intelligence System, allows people to find love and peace through removing distortion in their body and becoming open again. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. I didnt know exactly what it was, but I knew it was going to be beyond anything I could conceive at that moment. All nervous systems in the collective field vibrate to the highest functioning nervous system. Seeing my future from a different perspective. Everything started shifting big time. He has a program you can buy after you read the book. This change gave me access to the full spectrum of experience. I need to get off that overly-moralizing position around food and exercise and rest and all the things that I learned, and I need to stay inside. Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations. There was more room inside of me to be in the receptive mode. The physical body has the be the Foundation of any self TRANSFORMATIONAL work we do. Christopher Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured physical trauma during and after his military career. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Unresolved physical, spiritual, mental and emotional stress, tension, and structural distortion rob people of their ability to do what they truly love. You contract the quadriceps in order for the antagonist group of muscles (the hamstrings in this case/movement) to lengthen! If you are the message, you dont have to preach. Spiritual Being. Christopher Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. So, every two or three months, Id have another injury. The penis as a healing wand. The majority of the available tools designed to help you manage your complex stressors are a distraction from the underlying road blocks that keep your body from healing itself. He has taught himself how to free his energy, body, mind and emotions from pain by developing the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of being. When I was going through SEAL training and I was in the SEAL teams, I didnt realize that underneath, my body was changing, I didnt realize I had become extremely dense physically. Free Life Navy Seals by Maher Christopher (26 results) You searched for: Author: maher christopher, One day in fifth grade, as I was walking back from our local rec hall, I saw my shadow. On top of that, I was getting up five to ten times a night to pee and was a zombie-like insomniac. ex-Navy SEAL. experienced as a child and as a Navy SEAL inspired him to embody, study and develop powerful systems that create instantaneous, permanent change at a conscious, unconscious and subconscious level. To the reader: I ask you- if a friend came to you and asked to include you in a book they were publishing, would you agree to it? When I did, my inner core my vibration changed. When I was the poster boy for fitness, I had pain in every joint, in my feet, knee, shoulder, wrist, lower back, and neck. That was very powerful for me. In this episode we discuss stress resolution and balance and what that means. I could work from 4:30 in the morning until midnight every single night, no problem. Can Christopher recommend books that teach about sexuality? To actual achieve transformation, you have to work with him/work with some of the programs he's developed. Christopher Maher, ex-Navy SEAL, Healer, Spiritual Being, Founder - True Body Intelligence Ridiculously Human 372 subscribers Subscribe 48 1.6K views 2 years ago ex-Navy SEAL. What happens in the 24 hour darkroom process? The only thing that I could find that would challenge me that much was SEAL training. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. So, you can imagine, on one side, Im extremely happy that I have this relief in my body. What is the significance of color? Being in the SEAL teams that go through SEAL training, it reminded me a lot of the boarding school that I went to. | Site built by RedLotus Austin Get immediate access to exclusive and censorship free content by donation or free by becoming a member here https://mattbelair.m. Im thinking, My God, I have this amazing body, Im incredibly strong, Im very disciplined. To see our price, add these items to your cart. I went to a private, well-endowed boarding school in Hershey, Pennsylvania named Milton Hershey School. Author. My inner self said, Hey, you need to slow down, and you need to follow what I am teaching you. Meaning, I started to listen to my body, as opposed to projecting from my mind onto my body, I started to listen to what my body was telling me. This problem that is plaguing mankind is that the Freedom with which we know is our birthright, which is essentially what we are searching for when we try and fill that Void inside ourselves with achievements, new cars, alcohol, distractions, desires of all kinds, and even our fears, and refined ability to either run away from or check out from our selves, is AVAILABLE, yet out of reach for most of us. Using varying techniques based on where the pain is. Christopher serves it up straight, really driving home the point that the way most people function in this world doesnt serve as protection, but ends up creating a prison of pain and isolation. They said, Do it this way for this long. Once I began to master these skill sets, I had a conversation internally with myself one day. Inventor. As I became receptive, life spoke to meI didnt tell life what to do. It is time for humans to EMBODY "the depth and truth of who it is you have always been and are meant to be", so that we can co-create a world of peace and happiness. Free for Life: A Navy SEAL's Path to Inner Freedom and Outer Peace by Maher, Christopher Lee and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles available now at AbeBooks.com. Chris has created a system that makes this possible, that is simple, straight forward, and WORKS. What was the exact moment when you realized these ideas needed to get out there? Once you get locked into inappropriate stress state, you continue to separate more from your authentic self and rely on fear based survival strategies. Most people see the Navy SEALS as the epitome of strength and discipline. I taxed my adrenal glands, which wore out my joints and exhausted my nervous system. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. I could go and go, but then I couldnt turn it off, because my body was locked into an inappropriate stress state and I only knew how to manufacture more stress. When we wake up in the morning, and read some beautiful words by people like Chris whom have found peace within themselves, there is some value of course, but something is missing from the world of Self Help books that Chris has discovered. Nick. I've waited a few weeks to write this review, because I wanted to see what happens to my life if I digested the material, and put it into place in my life. And are we flat? Nikki Van Noy: Interesting, can you break that down for us? I recently caught up with Christopher to learn about his journey to writing this book, his favorite idea from it, and how applying that idea to his life changed everything. I was sitting around, and I was watching people eat, and theyre eating junk food. Unresolved physical, spiritual, mental and emotional stress, tension, and structural distortion rob people of their ability to do what they truly love. Techniques to overcome the stress, including kar sai nei tsang, a sexual organ therapy, with Master Mantak Chia. He is a student of Grand Master Mantak Chia at the Universal Tao Master School in Chiang Mai, Thailand, and is currently pursuing his Master's and Doctorate degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine. He said it did not tell you what to do to handle the trauma. What I didnt know is that everything that I learned in the SEAL teams was everything that was going to keep me from getting to the Olympics. So I put in seven years working on myself, five to six hours a day. This CEO wants to have a successful business. I was SKEPTICAL. I've waited a few weeks to write this review, because I wanted to see what happens to my life if I digested the material, and put it into place in my life. In September, I went to homecoming. They start over giving and overdoing to be able to feel good about receiving what theyre receiving. Christopher Maher: Then that shifted into another form of discipline, which is instinctual discipline. So, the denser I became, the less receptive I became. At twenty-two, I was a Navy SEAL in my prime. Christopher Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured physical trauma during and after his military career. I dont need to project my sense of reality on them. Christophers Online Program: 8 Stepping Stones to Inner Freedom. Then suddenly, I woke up one day and was in the meditative state. I bought for a friend who read it and gave me this feedback. Unresolved physical, spiritual, mental and emotional stress, tension, and structural distortion rob people of their ability to do what they truly love. My orientation to time was retroactive. For more advice on self-improvement and healthy living, you can find Free for Life on Amazon. Should I go talk to them? And then I heard this inner voice go, Hey, the path of one is not the way of another. The path of one is not the way of another. The way Zach broke it all down, it spoke to me and I thought, This is the guy. I actually finished the book 18 months before I released it. Figure out what you want to do for a warm-up, and meet me back here in fifteen minutes., They were looking at me like dogs that are confused. We went to do yoga for two hours and I sat there frustrated the whole time because I couldnt get into one position. What is wrong with you people! I would show up, work, overwork, and then fail on Saturdays. The trauma Christopher Maher experienced as a child and as a Navy SEAL inspired him to study and develop powerful techniques for alleviating his problems forever. It was comforting in one way, but it was a lot of pressure on the other. Exponential change can happen there. Go into it. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. He introduces his remarkable wellness program in Free for Life. Check out this great listen on Audible.com. Christopher Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. In this episode we discuss stress resolution and balance and what that means. His True Body Intelligence system is . Your life changes immediately relative to the amount of tension, stress, and distortion that you resolved. My whole life, I had been rewarded for getting good grades based on analysis and logic. Its 1999, and I dont know what a yoga mat is. He worked on me lets say, four to six hours a day for four days. Christopher Maher: Oh yeah, and I was receptive to it. Christopher Maher is a former Navy SEAL who endured intense amounts of physical, mental, and emotional stress as a child and during and after his military career. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Christopher Maher: Well, heres how I experienced it. When youre in SEAL training, part of the process is working together in a boat crew with six other guys. I realized that at some point, whatever was in my body was in my life and whatever was in my life that wasnt working was happening also in my body. He would practice on himself daily for hours on end, so that he could one day teach what he had learned and experienced. He introduces his remarkable wellness program in Free for Life: A Navy SEALs Path to Inner Freedom and Outer Peace. Habits & Health episode 98 with Christopher Maher, a former US Navy SEAL who endured intense physical, mental, and emotional stress as a US Navy SEAL and child. All the things that were in alignment with my new state of being, my new core vibration, came to me through ease and grace. Christopher Maher: This is where the theory of relativity is brilliant, because it applies to everything mechanical in the universe, and human beings are based on structural mechanics. I could pick and choose where I wanted to spend my time and my energy. When I was in Navy SEAL training, I had no idea that every day I was getting tighter, more dense, and was closing in emotionally. If you or someone you love is stuck and suffering from the effects of unresolved physical, emotional, energetic or mental distress, reading Free for Life can be the first hopeful step towards bringing your entire life into a state of wholeness, perpetual freedom and happiness. Which foods and drinks does that exclude? Your aura communicates with everyone in your sphere of influence. I feel inspired to be able to change things in my life that need to be changed. He introduces his remarkable wellness program in Free for Life. Recalibrating your life pace and the intensity of your work or training to prioritize your long-term health over your next big win is the true path to strength and success. Sometimes two or three weeks later. As a result, he developed a self-image and story about himself that ultimately made him really sick. In his latter years as a SEAL, he was getting tighter, and closing in emotionally. ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. It is me, that is questioning wither he experienced mind travel or mind creation or a little of both. I went to a boarding school growing up in Hershey, Pennsylvania and when you leave an environment like that and you move out into the real world, out of that safe bubble, life is very different. But there was no way that I could get into any of these positions. Even though he had the exterior of an athlete, he was losing his vision, had to read lips, and was barely sleeping. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright One Radio Network 2019 All rights reserved. Then I had all the space in the world for everybody to follow their own version of discipline, their own version of intelligence, to move through the world the way that they wanted to, because as I started opening and deepening my experience with myself, I stepped into what I call spiritual arrogancelike I knew the way. "An appealingly meat-and-potatoes mind-body strategy guide.." Kirkus Reviews. He helped me realize that Oh, I need to turn things around quickly.. In order to experience God at the highest level, you have to be present. You will hear what you NEED to hear, you will have to SOBER up to the fact that there isn't some NEW AGE thinking or MANTRA that is somehow going to magically transform you into the being that you want to be and allow you to live the life that reflects the Freedom and happiness that you know is possible. Then what happened is that instead of my very fixed sense of black and white, I started to have a full range. As you contract the agonist muscles, the antagonist/synergist will lengthen, Yes. Just look at this one and just stop this nonsense for god sake: Near Space Weather Balloon Shows Earth Curve Choosing not to be sober means choosing to be outside reality, and thereby living in a fantasy. Youre co-creating when sitting with others around a table, through exchanging glances, your thoughts, your body language, and while youre conversing. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. In-depth Interviews with Authorities in Business, Pop Culture, Wellness, Social Impact, and Tech. I have more spaciousness inside of me to connect, to relate, to consider other peoples perspectives. What I have learned from Chris, and what I have realized is the crux of the problem, is that you can't THINK yourself out of the situation. It was good, theres a lot of good guys, and there were a lot of really great opportunities to grow as a man. If youre pushing yourself to extremes, you may want to reconsider if the rewards are worth the damage youre doing to your body and mind. All this has led Christopher to develop a comprehensive system and techniques based on Eastern philosophy, of total physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing and integration. Validity of New German Medicine. At the time, the way that I worked is that I was retroactive. When youre talking about change, are you talking about physical change, emotional change? I was at a sleek 1.8 percent body fat and could run three miles in under fifteen minutes. Christopher Maher is a former Navy SEAL and was an aspiring Olympian who is also an author, inventor, entrepreneur, speaker, coach, and innovator.He experienced a lot of trauma growing up as well as from his regimented time in the military. I would be in an experience, but I wouldnt realize what the experience was all about until maybe two or three hours later. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2022. Respect one's self to respect others - Boundaries with Love. Spiritual, Emotional, Mental, & Physical Health Connections With Ex-Navy SEAL Christopher Maher - Feb 28, 2023 We cannot make lasting, permanent change in our lives, in our sense of being, if we ignore our physical body and the stresses and tensions that are embedded at the core of our physical body. But I worked with Christopher, at my wife's urgings, and I've never experienced anything so transformative. To actual achieve transformation, you have to work with him/work with some of the programs he's developed. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. We hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did. I need to stay focused on what my body is telling me is right for me. Their heads were tilted to the side and they were looking at me like, Who is this?. For 14 years, I had collected the data that I needed and now it was only a matter of meeting the right person and being in the right moment thats the way things work for me. Contraction vs. lengthening. The experience was literally a portal that took him into another dimension of reality and opened up a whole new perspective on life. Now, suddenly I am driving home after the class and I say to myself, Oh, my god. When I sat on the plane and people were engaging and approaching me, it was a very different experience. Coach. I went back to homecoming, and I was talking to people, and in mid-stream of our conversation they were walking away, and I said, Hmm?, This was eight months before I went to see this guy for the first time. Patrick Joseph of the family of Timpone, a manAll rights reserved, without recourse. Neither the Editors, producers of One Radio Network, Patrick Timpone, their guests or web masters take responsibility for any possible consequences from any treatment, procedure, exercise, dietary modification, action or application of medication which results from reading or following the information contained on this website in written or audio form, live or podcasts. Then my whole world changed. The key is that I have the flexibility to meet the moment with no more or no less than what is asking for. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. I knew in my unconscious from a young age that something very profound was going to happen for me. "When I first attempted yoga with my friend Jeff Higgs, I couldnt To the reader: I ask you- if a friend came to you and asked to include you in a book they were publishing, would you agree to it? He has taught himself how to free his energy, body, mind and emotions from pain by developing the emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of being. Then from that place, we have direct access to our innate love, intelligence, kindness, wisdom, compassion, energy, and openness. You see, we have it backwards, we think that it is our thoughts that create negative states such as depression, anxiety, lack of motivation, and poor self esteem. And simultaneously, I started to get upset inside because I thought, They told me they were going to take me a mile, they really didnt even take me a foot, they took me an inch.. In reality, I am not God. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! I needed to know the earth was ready for this. I like Christophers message. I found happiness from within by focusing on self-improvement to become a more honest, compassionate, and thoughtful personmore happiness than I ever gained from my achievements in the SEALS or athletics. Habits & Health episode 98 with Christopher Maher, a former US Navy SEAL who endured intense physical, mental, and emotional stress as a US Navy SEAL and child. The moment that I decided to write the book was before I knew this information. The way theyre doing them is for them. Are our cells flat? Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Nikki Van Noy: It strikes me that there seems to be a mirror between what was happening physically in your body and what was happening to you emotionally. He introduces his remarkable wellness program in Free for Life. Founder of True Body Intelligence. There's a much better way to rebalance and restore your health so you can resume doing all the things that bring you joy, peace and happiness. The intense complex stressors Christopher Maher experienced as a child and as a Navy SEAL inspired him to embody, study and develop powerful systems that create instantaneous, permanent. Then that cascaded all the way over and then suddenly, regardless of what experience I was in, I could access the color that was appropriate for that situationas opposed to only having one way of seeing things, one outcome. In his latter years as a SEAL, he was getting tighter, and closing in emotionally. Use bowel habits to judge body health. Habits & Health episode 98 with Christopher Maher, a former US Navy SEAL who endured intense physical, mental, and emotional stress as a US Navy SEAL and child. Imagine, here I am, Im living in California. Habits & Health episode 98 with Christopher Maher, a former US Navy SEAL who endured intense physical, mental, and emotional stress as a US Navy SEAL and child. You need to be a passenger in their car and the way youre going to do this is theyre going to set a very clear intention. The publication of this information does not constitute the practice of medicine, and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. By combinin. February 9, 2022 @ 3:07 am All you flat pancakes do is raping the Universe of the One Universal Infinite Shape and so above, so below. You may wonder, how could a person who exercises rigorously be unhealthy? In his latter years as a SEAL, he was getting tighter, and closing in emotionally. Pound for pound, I was one of the strongest people on the planet. With this, Christopher talks about his transformation, from a give it your all kind of guy, to someone who understands the importance and gift of slowing down. This is a powerful podcast that we can all do with listening to at this time in our history, because it will allow us to take a deep look at our actions and how we are showing up in life. The majority of the available tools designed to help you manage your complex stressors are a distraction from the underlying road blocks that keep your body from healing itself. Instead of doing everything in a specific sequence, my body would say, Listen, I want you to do it this way, this way, this way, this way, and this way. As soon as I shifted into instinctual discipline, now I had the real version of discipline. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ7R9-15Zsw. It's the closest thing to a miracle I've witnessed. Whats it telling you? I was meeting with someone last night who was the commander of my first platoon, and we started going over stories about the intensity. I went into the SEAL teams, I worked hard, and it was very different than I thought it was going to be. You will shift from struggle and strife into ease and grace. You mentally ask more from your body than it is currently capable of delivering, and your body adapts and rises to the challenge every time. Fish eye lensHow do I know its a fish eye lens? When youre going at 110% all the time, everything is a competition. Hanging out with the keeper of the Akashic records, and other profound experiences. My perspective shifted greatly, and I was able to learn to meet people exactly where they were. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his . I had trained myself to win at everything and I was winning at practice, but I was losing on race day because I had used up all of my vital core energy. The denser my body was, the more I was locked into a protective state. Once I got a taste of that instantaneous permanent change, I never looked back. Disclaimer. Pushing the unresolved trauma to the surface so it can be identified. Christopher studied Traditional Chinese Medical Practices at the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and at Yo San University, then continued his studies at The Universal Healing Tao System. Im here today with Christopher Maher, author of the new book, Free for Life: A Navy SEALs Path to Inner Freedom and Outer Peace. I ran on adrenaline rather than the proper energy my body should have been creating from nutrients. I wanted to find something in the world that would push me physically, mentally, emotionally, and energetically. It may manifest in different ways, maybe its working themselves to the bone at the office, but it seems to me, getting rid of that programming would be incredibly difficult. Probably the most PROFOUND knowledge that Chris gives to us, is that we have to EMBODY and FEEL within our body and experience a sense of FREEDOM that is only available if we work on ourselves on the level of the physical body, and come to face to face, and go deeply into, tension that was hard wired into our deep core level of being as a result of experiences that we had to protect ourselves from, or that were handed down to us from our ancestral history. I hadnt had that experience of myself, but I was so retroactive, I didnt even realize at the moment that I was being different. I didnt know that you could actually experience instantaneous permanent change. Its full of clutter. Christophers remarkable personal journey led him to this powerful alternative to standardized solutions. Show Reshape Your Health with Dr. Morgan Nolte, Ep 175. Nikki Van Noy: Wow. When I was there, I was young, so it was a great opportunity for me to really stretch myself. We know this is always a big one to ask and you hear it a million times but anything you can do to help us get our podcast out there into the ether will be massively appreciated. I couldnt put the book down I got it today and I have continued to read every spare minute. I had to put heartfelt action into pulling this tension, stress, and distortion out of my body. Chris has spent his entire life helping people to realize that you have a genius inside of you, that you have the bravery and courage of a warrior, and the deep clarity and wisdom of a sage as your birthright.