White paint can have the dual function of brightening up the space and still having a softening effect. With the darker color its can hide any fireplace dirt it grime. Warm golds and browns in the plush furniture and the geometric lines of the curtains give the artistic space a comforting appeal. Anew Gray is a gorgeous, light-medium greige that sits nicely between gray and beige. First up: This outdated midcentury brick fireplace now looks sleek and modern thanks to a coat of matte black paint. Look at the fixtures, cabinetry, floors, and trim in the home. Im a BIG fan of brick with violet undertones as its often a rich, stately look, creating a beautiful focal point for a living or family room. White Down is a soft warm off-white. Wow, I really love the color of the grey/charcoal fireplace in the M.E. If you want me to be brutally honest with you, this is one brick that I wouldpaint. 773 Rustic Gray Waterstruck Thin Brick. We're not opposed to a warm greige either. Try to balance things out by choosing a wall that is opposite your brick. I will be painting our living room with a full wall red-pink-salmon bricks soon. Blend your fireplace seamlessly into the walls by matching the paint colors. Cressida Gray Reclaimed Brick $1.39 / piece Size: 2 x 9 . Hey Kelsey! 1. A Painted Grey or Black Fireplace Adds Drama to a Room: Dark grey brick fireplace. Beginning with black and dark gray, Coal KT and Slate from our Watsontown Brick line are extremely popular and on the rise in residential and commercial designs. She has been published in Modern Luxury magazines, Our State Magazine, and Hudson Valley Magazine. Brick fireplaces can be a beautiful accent in a home. Floor in living room is a bit of an orangey oak in the right light as well. Put it to use as a colorful display case for their stuffed animals or favorite toys. if you keep the samples on their white paper, you can move them around the room, Paint colours that have a similar approach to Maritime White: Sherwin Williams, Paint colours that have a similar approach to Pale Oak: Benjamin Moore, IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR PINK BRICK, AVOID THESE COLOURS, you need to avoid greens and blues and these undertones as theyll CONTRAST with the warmth of the pink, unless its in a babys room, pink and yellow can be totally nauseating combo, Colours and undertones to avoid on your walls if you DONT like your purple brick, green can work if you are looking to further enhance the tones of this brick, however, if you want to keep things on the down-low, then refer to the wall colours listed above, The Best Paint Colours to Coordinate with a Yellow and Orange Brick Fireplace, Colours and undertones to avoid on your walls with yellow-orange brick. Find My Store. The trendiest shades you can get are rustic brown, vintage red, blue brick glaze, Charcoal, and yellow. However, sometimes brick just feels dark and heavy. Floor or Wall Tile 2. You Won't Believe the Transformation of This Boho-Chic California Ranch. Love the tiled look but aren't quite ready to take the plunge? Test the waters by painting a pattern onto your existing fireplace surround, like the geo-stenciled brick seen here. Hubby grew up with a wood burning fireplace and there was always wood inside. Thanks ever so much, Kylie! Paint colours that have a similar approach to Navajo White: Benjamin Moore Gentle Cream, Benjamin Moore Indian White, Sherwin Williams Antique White, Sherwin Williams Creamy. 13 Ways to Make a Small Living Room Look Bigger. i LOVE that i don't walk into my living room to have the TV be the first thing i notice it's the black fireplace! Paint colours that have a similar approach to Maritime White: Sherwin Williams Moderate White, Benjamin Moore Muslin, FULL Paint Colour Review of Benjamin Moore Maritime White. 40Outdoor Structures That Bring the Indoors Out. Plus learn from my adventures raising chickens, gardening, and living more sustainably on the shores of Lake Superior. A dark fireplace, however, is not for everyone. Beck Design and those drapes . I was thinking dark brown walls and probably light brown walls too. Kylie, I cant WAIT to see it and Im so glad you found the info helpful!!! Thank you for this awesome article. This is more of a medium-to-dark color. Your email address will not be published. Partner post: How to Update Your Fireplace 4 Fireplace Update Ideas. It's a great neutral paint color and works well with a crisp white or a more creamy white. Why stop at paint? And definitely dont do a 2 tone. Superior Clay Glazed Firebrick Information and Specifications. In this room, the small yellow can be found in the paintings, the . Which color scheme do you think I should use? It took me 12 years to work up the nerve to paint the brick fireplace in our kitchen. Do I recall you saying you'd be on Instagram soon so I could see? I am getting ready to paint my family room which has a large bick fireplace that covers one end of the room with a large barn beam mantle and barn wood beams that run across the room. 6. Contrasting Colors. A gorgeous dark gray painted fireplace looks stunning paired with a bright white plank wall! Over the years, dozens of readers have written to me to say they were inspired by our fireplace and painted theirs a striking shade of grey too (varying from light grey to a near-black, like ours). Let dry, then continue adding coats until desired shade is achieved. a whitewashed brick fireplace with a brick mantel, a round mirror, a metal frame and a candle lantern is stylish. Find My Store. Oh, I need to figure out how to send you a picture of my floor-to-ceiling red brick fireplace with its surrounding sage green walls. A charcoal gray fireplace serves as a striking contrast to the bright, white walls in this stunning living area while a rough-hewn mantel brings attention to the natural texture of the painted bricks. And yes, with the other walls a lighter colour youll be good to go! Theres white bead board to each side and a lovely neutral tan on top. I am my own personal hero, but Im not THAT good. Another personal reason I love our dark grey fireplace is that the dark grey is picked up elsewhere in the house (like the floor tile in our new bathroom), so it feels cohesive as you move from room to room. 2023 Warner Bros. When you want to set a soothing classic theme, then brown or red seems like the best option. It looks fabulous honestly! Painting a brick fireplace is an inexpensive and easy way to brighten a room. I really do love them but I cant get that neutral look like I had in my last house. These products offer savings, fast installation, and an extensive color selection from top manufacturers. 12 x 12 1. Installed On: 07/02/2017 Picture Taken On: 07/11/2017 A Dark Grey Fireplace is Timeless They're bold, clean, and sophisticated, yet prime to keep you cozy through the winter. I want you to check out SAMPLIZE. Paint the fireplace faux stone and pine wood. The snowy brick of the fireplace establishes a striking focal point that keeps the room from feeling too shadowy. Muslin is a soft, gentle beige with very flexible undertones that suit MANY of the brown-base brick fireplaces. The whole wall took just under a gallon. "I left the inside of the fireplace unpainted as I didn't want to draw the eye to this part of the fireplace. Im so grateful to have stumbled across your site via a google search for what paint colour works with brick? Yours was the only website that had the balls to make a choice and put your opinion out there, and provide lovely pictures and samples. A fresh coat of paint. Kylie your website has be A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!! Paint colours that have a similar approach to Natural Tan: Sherwin Williams, Paint colours that have a similar approach to Simply White: Sherwin Williams, Paint colours that have a similar approach to Web Gray: Benjamin Moore, IF YOU DONT LIKE YOUR RED OR RED-ORANGE BRICK, AVOID THESE COLOURS, If you have a surface you dont love (like a red brick fireplace), the key is to not CONTRAST with it. Rock the Block. No Additional Features + View All $ 399 00 (19) . A little bit of red brick peaking through maintains its rustic charm, while fresh paint on the outside cultivates style. Modern Beach Home with Cedar Exterior. Same colors with a clue door. However, in the photo on the right, the muted greige-taupe warmth tones down the look of the brick and modernizes its approach. If that interests you, here is the link to that section of my blog https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/ Hey there! I have white shaker cabinets and for some reason I just cant get the look I want. Hello, Fireplace Tile Surround. Charcoal Grey Painted Fireplace. 04 of 28. ~Kylie, This is so great! This next photo shows a stone, not brick, but it CERTAINLY has those pink undertones! Web one of the many perks of a dark grey fireplace is that the color hides dust and ash, which showed on the natural . For me, these were the ones that were dark gray or a weird peanut butter color. We love it, but I have been having a rough time trying to figure out what colors will work best in there! Overall, the best color for a brick fireplace is a dark brown colors, particularly Woodsy Brown Sherwin Williams 2924. Paint the metal fireplace doors and vents with Rustoleum high heat enamel spray paint. Argos is one of my fave green-gray-blue blends and its cool approach is a pretty contrast to some violet-inspired brick fireplaces. Follow the link below for a step-by-step tutorial. Black Brick Fireplace. Go for a subtle painted brick look with a single layer or bricks. (I think the color is Scotland Road, actually.) Its a great, and surprisingly affordable way to add some rustic charm to a space in need of a quick refresh. A polished exterior and raw interior is another way to add interest and contrast to brick fireplaces. Let dry, then continue adding coats until desired shade is achieved. Neutral tones in linen, metallic, shagreen, brick (fireplace), and wood create a light and airy space with plenty of textural details to appreciate. Thin Brick from Acme. . Now, if I could just figure out the mantle situation that will work with my oak picture frame paneling Id be able to wrap this project up! Our guest today knew her traditional-style fireplace wall needed an update. So Very Shari Creations. Paint colours that have a similar approach to Loggia: Sherwin Williams Balanced Beige, Benjamin Moore Stone Hearth. Paint colours that have a similar approach to Kingsport Gray: Sherwin Williams Mega Greige, Benjamin Moore Alexandria Beige, Benjamin MoorePashmina, FULL Review of Benjamin Moore Kingsport Gray. We've never brought in bugs or bats (that is hilarious), but a friend did have problems with red fire ants in her delivery of birch firewood (that was in Ottawa, though). Send me a photo of your fireplace and Ill let you know what youre dealing with so you can start off on the right foot([emailprotected]), Also, I do affordable Online Consulting so if you are having any troubles just holler (I can give you 3 colour options/ideas for $60). This warm, earthy brick and paint color combination brings a sense of harmony to the home's facade. Its a cream thats MAJORLY diluted by a tan/greige base, cutting back the degree of yellow that can pop up. Titan Florida. It can be a subtle complement to your brick as isnt overly colourful, while still pulling into the warm gray often found in this type of brick. "I painted my brick fireplace to brighten up the small den so that the room would seem bigger," says Caroline Gibson, a North Carolina DIY-er, designer, and owner of this gorgeous fireplace. Carefully, and with minimal mixture on the brush, gray wash brick fireplace down to the putty knife and then lift it up and away. The warm tones of the woodpile and snuggly blanket tie in with the surrounding neutrals on the . Darker tones look great on a brick fireplace as well, especially if you paint it brown or black. I dont know that Id do the Collingwood on both, although you can shift the look slightly just via the change in sheens from the paints, I like the idea of the Silver Satin better . Our solution? Wow Kylie, you are a wealth of information! Are you an avid reader? Jean Stoffer Design. A mortar wash, also known as a German smear, is a take on the aesthetic of old European cottages that creates the illusion of antique brickwork. Not a fan of all-white spaces? Do this all along the bottom edge making sure to overlap the putty knife . These come as unfinished wood so you can paint and finish them in whatever style tickles your fancy. Shop the look of HGTV Urban Oasis 2021 (and enter for a chance to win our latest giveaway home) at the link below. A Charcoal Grey Fireplace Suits Any Style: Classic Gray is an off-white warm gray with a subtle purple undertone. You need three gradations of an accent colour when you're decorating. https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/ Hi Laurie! So, when I come across this post on pinterest there is a cover photo not embedded in the most, of a red-pink fireplace with a wood mantel and a star on the top. Smooth, bold paint is a strong choice, but so is stripping it. A dark touch can be added to the wall through Charcoal and blue glaze, so these shades look . Great site! These E-books cover a wide range of topics and are sure to have you refreshing your space and rethinking how you live in your home! Our Stayntech color chart can help you decide how you want your home or building to look. It feels like this room has too many things going on. Paint colours that have a similar approach to Cedar Key: Benjamin Moore Baby Fawn, Benjamin Moore Maritime White. You can then use a roller to cover the face of the bricks with paint more quickly. This means a room that looks the most pulled together has small, medium, and large gradations of the colour. Id love to show you some LOVELY images of rooms redecorated with a pink brick fireplace, howeverthey dont exist. A minimalist mantel sits atop a deep blue-black fireplace in this sophisticated sitting room. Kylie- This is such a helpful post and I see it referenced in many places. If all else fails, check out my Online Consulting as I have some really affordable Paint Packages where you can send me photos and we can have some fun~! After reading this blog Im going back to the store to try some other greys or whites that dont have a blue under tone. The focal point of this elegant living room is undoubtedly the painting resting above the mantel a family heirloom inherited from the owners mother. So happy to come across your blog ???? An A-frame loft space with white wall paint and wooden floors is furnished with a white ruffled daybed and black work desk. Benjamin Moore Door Buckland Blue - house white dove - trim simply white. Dark paint can open up a space and be an accent in the room. Otherwise check out a dark charcoal like Sherwin Williams Dorian Gray which will neutralize/tap into the mortar. We have two houses (main and a weekend cottage and burn fireplaces in both at least six months a year and there is no way I would store any amount of wood inside the house. Still neutral, but significantly moodier than white paint, gray is another excellent choice to paint your fireplace like in this Southgate Homes Dallas-Fort Worth living room. Paint colours that have a similar approach to Argos: Sherwin Williams Magnetic Gray, Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray, Benjamin Moore Gray Wisp, FULL Paint Colour Review of Sherwin Williams Argos. Photo Credit: Erin Coren, Curated Nest Interiors. what kind of paint do you recommend? See more ideas about brick fireplace makeover, fireplace, fireplace remodel. Don't shy away from a floor to ceiling painted fireplace display like this one. Now Trending: A Soft and Smooth Powder Blue. A silvery light fixture and blonde open shelving keep it minimal and modern, creating a soothing space that beckons readers to curl up for a while by the fire. 23. I was really frustrated until I came across your page. a whitewashed brick fireplace with a wooden mantel, rustic decor and potted greenery is rustic and cozy. You really allow your readers to understand the entire concept. The firebox of this non-working fireplace from Blue Copper Design holds chopped firewood that makes a design statement against the white brick fireplace backdrop and adds coziness. I bet it looks BEAUTIFUL! Add to Cart . Its just that in my decorating adventures, Ive found that men are the LEAST likely to want to paint brick or solid wood pieces EVEN IF they are butt-ugly. In this next photo, while the green undertone in the paint colour is a CONTRAST to the pink undertone in the brick, because its LIGHTER, its not doing a good job of CONTRASTING it needs much more depth (such as Sherwin Williams Grizzle Gray). Thank you, Susie. Do you think it would be tacky of me to paint the same color as my kitchen two tone cabinets instead (SW peppercorn /BMsilver satin). Kitchen Fireplace. From the minds at Design Platform, this cozy kitchen features a fireplace with unique brickwork and a dark tiled hearth. A stacked stone fireplace is a high value focal point in any living space, and fireplace stone tile elevates the look. So far in that most people who are re-decorating, renovating or building are choosing white, the end. You can find brown in a LOT of brick blends, but some bricks commit to it MUCH more than others. https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/, The 16 Best Paint Colours To Go With Oak (or Wood): Trim, Floor, Cabinets & More (PART 4), How to Update Your Older Granite Countertops, The 6 Best Off-White Neutral Paint Colours: Undertones & More, The 8 Best Benjamin Moore WHITE Paint Colours, Sherwin Williams: 5 Best Neutral Beige Paint Colors (with a BIT more depth), The 8 Best Blue & Green Blend Paint Colours: Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams. Thanks! If that interests you at all, the link is here https://www.kylieminteriors.ca/online-decorating-design-services/ Hi Margaret! Not sure how it would look. Combine grey and green together for a look that's fresh. Freshen it up with paint! I apologize for the lack of light in this photo, I do rely on E-design clients to send me their photos and interiors can be tricky! In fact, our design experts chose Snowbound (SW 7004) by Sherwin Williams as their favorite exterior brick color of 2021. 3. This cozy, contemporary living room features a painted brick fireplace surround, a gold-toned screen and inviting cognac leather recliner. The whimsical art adds a splash (pun intended) of personality to the space, breaking up the stark white walls. Now I just have to go stare at that wall to confirm my suspicion that its pink brick. I wanted a modern, dark grey fireplace to help balance all of the creamy whites and bold shades of aqua I was dreaming about. Dyebrick is a consumer product and is not for trade use . It's hard to go wrong with white paint, especially on brick, and the fireplace is no exception. An oversized piece of equine art breaks up the column of white and provides a rustic foil to the sleek midcentury-style chandelier. The youthful combination by J. Kurtz Design adds a preppy punch to this modern-chic living space. Tucked beneath the eaves of this attic bedroom, a soft-washed brick fireplace makes a stunning statement. Also, in order to show you photos of REAL HOMES with REAL BUDGETS, I only use photos from my Online Paint Colour Consulting clients. This is so not like me. Our brick was pretty clean to begin with, so I just used a damp rag to wipe it down and clean off any dust. creamy whites and bold shades of aqua I was dreaming about, Zero Waste Gift Wrapping Idea: Komondor Stamped , https://www.danslelakehouse.com/2013/10/fireplace-before-after.html, https://www.danslelakehouse.com/2020/08/blue-fireplace-makeover-with-chalk-paint.html, participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Out of curiosity, how do you feel about a fireplace painted the same color as the walls (sw Collingwood)? We don't know! Right now the walls are peach!! Calming White. I have a small living room and would like to open up the space . Craftsman Fireplace. SEE MORE: There are a lot of buggies (like centipedes) that do not exist where I live. Paint colours that have a similar approach to Dovetail: Sherwin Williams Gauntlet Gray, Sherwin Williams Classic French Gray, Benjamin Moore Metropolis, FULL Paint Colour Review of Sherwin Williams Dovetail. If you have a floor-to-ceiling fireplace, use an extension pole to reach the higher areas. The dark color can be accented with coordinating colors throughout the space. If you love the look of German smear, but don't want to completely cover up the natural color of your brick, follow the same steps listed in the previous slide (the tutorial is linked below), but focus the mortar in the grout lines, instead of spreading it over the entire surface of the brick. As an added bonus, dark fireplaces help disguise televisions. Stacked Stone Ledger Panel & Brick 40. Behr Masonry, Stucco and Brick paint. If you have a surface you dont love (like a red brick fireplace), the key is to not CONTRAST with it. Now Im not totally sure just what your brick looks like, but if youre in the States you can also check out BM Beaujolais which has a bit more of a brown base while still being warm and rich looking (a bit more dense feeling and less colourful.) Find more from this designer at the link below. Put a second layer of lighter gray on other bricks to create a third hue. Because the pink undertone picks up on the undertones in the stone and mortar. for pricing and availability. Dual Compartment Design. How to German Smear a Brick Fireplace. Oftentimes, the firebox itself is a very small area in the surround. Family room adjacent to kitchen. The bugs alone are enough of a hassle. For less than 100 I painted the gold doors and vents black using high heat paint and painted the pine wood and fireplace stone a rich charcoal grey. Photo By: Zach Desart (styled by Liz Strong), Photo By: Alex Zarour, Virtually Here Studios, Photo By: Robert Peterson; Rustic White Photography. When paired with a soft off-white paint colour, Metropolis will add depth to your space and could sit nicely with your pinkish fireplace. Source: www.pinterest.com. Choose materials like stone, tile or brick to construct the feature wall. If you're considering washing your bricks white, follow the link below for step-by-step instructions and handy need-to-knows. Popular. and cover that yellow brick ????. Model # KHGC. Photo By: Tomas Espinoza If you are keeping the fireplace glass doors clean those with vinegar and water. This comfy reading room is full of alluring ambiance thanks to a chic powder blue fireplace and downy furniture. Get free shipping on qualified Gray Electric Fireplaces products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Heating, Venting & Cooling Department. I love the way that even though your fireplace is huge with the side paneling it doesn't make the room feel heavy. It can work in some homes, but the popular thing to do is simplify with 1 colour above and below the chair rail. 32. Concrete Fireplace. Those include updating the fireplace mantel, updating the shelves enclosing the fireplace, turning the brick wall into a regular wall, painting the brick wall with a new color, covering the wall-size brick fireplace with stone, adding insert and adding stone tiles to the hearth of the fireplace. Thank you! Model # 205667. Framed by a charcoal gray wall accented with charcoal gray moldings, a cast stone fireplace boasts a mantel styled with a gold distressed mirror, gold framed art, a glass column vase, and gold vases. Thanks a billion! When I looked at the brick on this house, I realized what is happening here. If youve been following my blog for a while (bless your lil heart) you know that I LOVE to paint anything that men HATE to paint -brick, wood, you name it, Ill paint it (including my body). Call for questions on brick stain colors. Check out my Online Consulting for your own personal colour consultation! Fake Fireplace. Standing out against stark white walls, a midnight black fireplace gives this living space a chic, boho-modern feel. ~Kylie. These blends can also include cream, red, purple, peach and more! I also considered safety factors as it is important to use paint that is safe for high temperatures and I wanted to ensure I could us the fireplace in the future.". Domino. Grey Painted Brick. If we hadn't spotted that staining, I might have been tempted to paint the brick teal ( because teal) or maybe white to match the walls. How to Coordinate MODERN Paint Colours With Your Brick Fireplace, How to Update Your Fireplace 4 Fireplace Update Ideas, HOW TO TONE DOWN & SOFTEN A BRICK FIREPLACE, Are you feeling brave and want a paint colour with a bit more DEPTH to partner up with your brick? Mine blends too, even though it's in the corner. First up: This outdated midcentury brick fireplace now looks sleek and modern thanks to a coat of matte black paint. They recommend . 95 ($3.99 . "You don't have to keep the brick bare!" Freestanding Electric Fireplace TV Stand in Warm Gray with Charcoal Oak Grain. I came across your site while searching for suggestions on what color to paint my bathroom that has an exposed multi-color brick chimney. In HEX color code charcoal is known as #364135, in RAL - 7016. . Use a creamy, light gray for sophisticated airiness or a rich, charcoal gray to add depth. 5. By reading Dans le Lakehouse and attempting to recreate any content shared here, you assume all responsibility for any injuries or damage incurred. I used regular latex primer/paint combo for my fireplace and it has held up perfectly for seven years. I am going black and debating on a chalk paint but I want to be sure it will hold up to the heat with my wood burning fireplace. Its gas, and hasnt been as long so I cant report on longevity yet, but so far no issues: https://www.danslelakehouse.com/2020/08/blue-fireplace-makeover-with-chalk-paint.html. Cant wait to fix it! Contemporary Home With Classic Style and Hip, Colorful Character. Build contrast in your living room color scheme by forming a floor-to-ceiling accent around your fireplace. For a finishing touch, sand over all the bricks with a medium grit sanding sponge. . Warm wood tones and colorful accessories make for an ultra-cozy space while a. white paint in an eggshell finish. Just be careful as it wont necessarily suit a brown-PINK brick. Learn how your comment data is processed. For a look thats more rich and exciting, consider Metropolis as an accent wall colour. It took some time, but I managed to get it done with one coat, although I did have to go back when it was dry and touch up a few areas, like you. I love when my advice really resonates with someone and helps them I know picking colours can be hard! Im not one to throw the oh, this is a classic line around because I think thats what everyone was saying about the forest green bathtubs you could buy in the 1980s no one dreamed that one day, a new generation of design-savvy home owners would take a sledge hammer to so many design elements deemed classic back then. Add a little paint, and you've got a picturesque and functional fireplace. Nicole. 3 Days. 27 x 12 1/2 2. But be careful, it can sometimes flash a wink green or even blue grays are known to do this. I need some help with my living room! Stay awhile, and I'll show you how to make your home and life more beautiful! Speaking of modern yet moody, this charcoal grey transformation of a previously whitewashed brick fireplace wall and surround is everything you need for this bright walled living room. Hi Jenn, thank you for the note! A dark, weighty wood mantel and matching picture frames provide additional structure and order to the energetic decor. Updated floors to an array of grays, beige, brown, off white slate look, with just a hind of tan. But knowing that our fireplace had the tendency to get a bit smokey was good information and our color of choice disguises this flaw perfectly! M4 PM106 Dark Red Mauve. The dark notes in the brick can enhance the red undernotes of the brown, giving it dimension. Paint colours that have a similar approach to Whitall Brown: Benjamin Moore Brown Horse, Benjamin Moore Willow. For our stucco fireplace makeover, we applied the bonding agent to the brick and leftover plaster from the previous design.. Now, the new layer of stucco has strong . The brightness will contrast with the depth of the brick. Brighten it up with light grey walls, framed monochrome prints and a cornered Corinthian column. Hi Nicole, you bet you can! Dove grey wall what color for brick fireplace. While it wont necessarily look exciting and stimulating it might help to tone down the pink and neutralize your space. Often, its best to contrast with a COOL colour that has some DEPTH to it (opposites attract and make each other stronger). Sienna was listed in the red/orange fireplace section, but do you think that would work for a more pinkish fireplace as well, or would it be too much? The fireplace, which sits unused for much of the year, roars to life in all its blazing glory. Graphic Charcoal is also an excellent color for a studio apartment or a home with an open floor plan. 764 Gray White Waterstruck Thin Brick. Olympic Mountains takes center stage on the brick, Jockey Hollow Gray adorns the soffits and fascia, and Simply White completes the look by highlighting the . Stacks of books add interest and color. 303-255-2130 Best Colors for Brick Fireplaces. Bedroom Paint Colors . - www.littlehouseoffour.com (Basement Progress) Painted Fireplace and New Purchases | Little House of Four - Creating a beautiful home, one thrifty project at a time. Maritime White is an off-white that has a soft, cream look, but also harbours a wink o pink. Gray painted brick fireplace. Paint colours that have a similar approach to Classic Gray: Benjamin Moore Silver Satin, Sherwin Williams Incredible White, Sherwin Williams Eider White, FULL Paint Colour Review of Benjamin Moore Classic Gray.