The Board of Directors meets monthly. } disable your AdBlocker. if (advagg_mod_5.count <= 40) { We have a landing page for each ski resort in Colorado with helpful webcam and resource links. This is not a CDOT route but a list of ColoradoWebCam and Featured CDOT cams. If you're heading south on the road or on the . The Colorado Department of Transportation will seek . We want to produce more webcams for exclusive high definition high speed live views in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, California, Idaho, and anywhere we can find a good host site. Check our ski resort webcams group. } // Count how many times this function is called. advagg_mod_3_check(); Driving in Colorado can be dangerous, especially in bad weather. CLEAR CREEK COUNTY, Colo. Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) chief engineer Stephen Harelson has worked at the department's headquarters in Denver for 21 years. We require Internet at the Host site and Power. Traffic Jam/Road closed/Detour helper CDOT route section is repaired October 2022. You can also search the map by using the search bar. disable your AdBlocker. Contact Traffic and Transportation Engineering, Phone: (719) 385-5908 }); All truckers need for your commercial travels is available below. Archived Project Sites. var allowedViewTime = 600; With over 120 webcams produced in 2021. The weather changes quickly here in the heart of Colorado's Rocky Mountains. These new cameras help improve the accuracy and timeliness of our traveler information by helping people make informed decisions about their travel and will also help us identify and manage traffic incidents more effectively.. This activity . Most locations have been given site names, with highway and mile marker (MM) listed. COLORADOTV with Thunder 93.5Radio Free Aspen now on ROKU search "ColoradoWebCam" Camera #1 is the Colorado TV Auto Switcher Channel. Our focus is Colorado Web Cams Colorado Webcams Colorado Webcam. Keep updated with our live webcams. Enjoy all the live Colorado Webcams produced by ColoradoWebCam.NET. Bustang Outrider; Home. Colorado Webcams by Colorado Web Cam Live Colorado Web Cam Streams in Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, El-Jebel, Carbondale, RVR, Aspen Glen, Roaring Fork Valley, Redstone, Marble, Cattle Creek, Glenwood Springs, Glenwood Wave Park, New Castle, Rifle, Edwards, Avon, Beaver Creek, Crestone (near Alamosa), Weston (near Trinidad), Centennial Wyoming, Idaho Springs, Georgetown, Meeker, Dinosaur, and more. Contact Phone: (719) 385-5908 Click on the camera to view. } COLORADOTV with Thunder 93.5 Radio Free Aspen now on ROKU search "ColoradoWebCam" Camera #1 is the Colorado TV Auto Switcher Channel. Feb 17, 2023 16:01 | 4 views | COMMENT | Bing CDOT: Reckless driving in wintry conditions reason for Glenwood Canyon closures. catch(e) { Weather conditions in the Gunnison Valley. function advagg_mod_12_check() { Resources and Tips for Navigating Colorado Roads, Information on CDOT Programs and Services, Facts and Resources for Moving Toward Zero Deaths. ]]> Monarch Pass Webcam US50 East by CDOT. // Count how many times this function is called. We are always looking for new sites and topics. Our focus is Colorado Web Cams Colorado Webcams Colorado Webcam. googletag.defineSlot('/14641836/HOME_Tile_6_180x150', [[300, 250], [180, 150]], 'div-gpt-ad-1521561132993-5').addService(googletag.pubads()); Check our ski resort webcams group. Our streams update up to 30 times per second for the most current Colorado weather. on the 2nd Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. MT. Monarch Pass Webcam US50 West by CDOT. South of Walsenburg Highway/MM: I-25 MM 45.90, El Moro Rest Area Highway/MM: I-25 MM 17.85, Summit Raton Pass Highway/MM: I-25 MM 1.00, Junction ofHWY 50 & 287 Highway/MM: 50 MM 427.73, Old Hadly Rest Area Highway/MM:50 MM 388.69, Junction of HWY 50 & 45 Highway/MM: 50 MM 312.00, Summit of Loveland Pass Highway/MM: US 6 MM 225.05, West side of Loveland Pass Highway/MM: US 6 MM 223.5, Skyway parking lot Highway/MM: Hwy 65 MM 32.8, McClure Pass summit Highway/MM: Hwy 133 MM 42.9, Redstone entrance Highway/MM: Hwy 133 MM 51.7, Sunny Side Bridge Highway/MM: Hwy 330 MM 8, Patrol turnaround Highway/MM: Hwy 9 MM 80, Region boundary Highway/MM: Hwy 9 MM 114.1, East side of Hwy Highway/MM: Hwy 149 MM 54.97, East side of Hwy Highway/MM: Hwy 114 MM 19, East side of Hwy 149 Highway/MM: Hwy 149 MM 42.43, Large wide area Highway/MM: Hwy 131 MM 8.9, Dillon Pinnacles Highway/MM: US 50 MM 136, Jct. Reports regarding traffic incidents, winter road conditions, traffic cameras, active and planned construction, etc. [CDATA[// > Get tips for safe travel during any season across the state. When viewing the map, click on any of the camera icons to see a snapshot and location. Our deployments make the difficult process of streaming and maintaining webcams affordable. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. I70 Utah to Denver, I70 Mountain Pass, US 285 Denver to New Mexico, Blackhawk-Golden, Berthoud Pass Winter Park Grand Lake Routes all updated. Snapshots are taken approximately every two minutes. We have expanding out of state into Iowa, Wisconsin, Upper Michigan, Wyoming, and New Mexico. Traffic Cameras. Silverthorne, the intersection of I-70 and US 6, To view all of CDOT's traffic webcams and receive up-to-date road conditions, visit cotrip.org. COLORADO SPRINGS As Southern Colorado wakes up to varying conditions, FOX21 is watching the Colorado Department of Transportation's cameras and traffic alerts. Colorado Web Cam produces webcams and brands them after tourism interests, then streams them live for public view. Our streams are sometimes featured on Denver CBS 4, Denver NBC News 9, and Denver ABC 7, Weather Nation. googletag.defineSlot('/14641836/HOME_Tile_3_180x150', [[300, 250], [180, 150]], 'div-gpt-ad-1521561132993-2').addService(googletag.pubads()); else { Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, @I-70, Denver Tech Center (Yosemite), Castle Rock, Monument, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Walsenburg, Trinidad, New Mexico line I-25 at Colorado/Wyoming border I-25 NATURAL FORT looking south googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); advagg_mod_5.count = ++advagg_mod_5.count || 1; NEW Colorado Function MYCAMLIST. cDOT webcams list CDOT route section is repaired October 2022. Get real-time Monarch Pass road conditions and status on US-50 between Poncha Springs and Parlin including Monarch Ski Resort. Another Great Web Production by Absolute Computer Design &ExcellentWebWorld Below are links to cDOT webcams of major passes in Colorado. We are working hard to expand the Camera Network. Cameras (6) CO-114 (MM166 - East) CO-114 (MM166 - West) CO-114 (MM166 - Surface) CO-114 (MM166 - South) Monarch Pass RWS (MM199 . View traffic cams from the Denver metro area and around Colorado at COTrip.org. googletag.enableServices(); Our streams are sometimes . } Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Once again, many of the CDOT Cams are down and have been down for a long time. Log in and create an account, then you cancustomize your view and create your own favorite MY CAM LIST and pick your own webcam view order. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. All Rights Reserved.Terms Of Use, CDOT I70 GRAND JUNCTION - GLENWOOD SPRINGS, CDOT Glenwood Springs - Glenwood Canyon Webcam - Dotsero Webcam, CDOT 285 - Fairplay - BV - Poncha Spr - Alamosa - New Mexico, CDOT HWY 285 BUENA VISTA - PONCHA SPRINGS, CDOT BLACKHAWK US6 Golden to BLACKHAWK WebCams, CDOT BLACKHAWK US6 GOLDEN - CO 119 JUNCTION, CDOT BLACKHAWK US6 CO 119 Junction - BLACKHAWK. CDOT Upgrades Traffic/Weather Cameras throughout State, https://www.codot.gov/news/2014-news-releases/11-2014/cdot-upgrades-traffic-weather-cameras-throughout-state, https://www.codot.gov/@@site-logo/siteLogo.png, http://www.coloradodot.info/programs/RAMP, http://www.coloradodot.info/about/assets/RegionsBase.png/view. The contest is open to all high school students across Colorado. Our topics are Mountains, Rivers, Kayak Parks, Ski Areas, Traffic, Airports, Trains, Ocean, Lakes, and Nature & Wildlife, Trains, Traffic and Weather. } Tour of Salida, Colorado and the Arkansas River Valley. Trinidad, CO. I-25 008.10 NB Raton Pass - North. if (window.jQuery && window.Drupal && window.Drupal.settings) { Our topics are Mountains, Rivers, Kayak Parks, Ski Areas, Traffic, Airports, Trains, Ocean, Lakes, and Nature & Wildlife, Trains, Traffic and Weather. Colorado Webcams by Colorado Web Cam Live Colorado Web Cam Streams in Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, El-Jebel, Carbondale, RVR, Aspen Glen, Roaring Fork Valley, Redstone, Marble, Cattle Creek, Glenwood Springs, Glenwood Wave Park, New Castle, Rifle, Edwards, Avon, Beaver Creek, Crestone (near Alamosa), Weston (near Trinidad), Centennial Wyoming, Idaho Springs, Georgetown, Meeker, Dinosaur, and more. advagg_mod_5(); It's best to check the weather and view webcams of any passes that your route includes. Severe Weather and Flash Flooding Outlook for the Central U.S. Today and Tonight. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to California, Idaho, and anywhere we can find a good host site. Our streams are sometimes featured on Denver CBS 4, Denver NBC News 9, and Denver ABC 7, Weather Nation. // ]]]]> advagg_mod_3(); The new camera at Johnson Village (or Antero Junction) can now rotate to show traffic and roadway/weather conditions on all three approaches (north, south and east), whereas the previous camera could only show an east view. November 12, 2014 - ENHANCED TRAVELER INFORMATION - Statewide Transportation Plan - STATEWIDE The Colorado Department of Transportation has installed a new traffic and weather camera at the T-junction of US 24 and US 285 at Johnson Village (just south of Buena Vista) today, as part of a $1.01 million project to upgrade the Departments traveler communications network. blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our Plan your morning commute or road trip for Denver, Colorado with the help of our live traffic cams and local road condition reports unless otherwise noticed and posted above. if (advagg_mod_12.count >= 40) { | CDOT ROUTES - CDOT . }); advagg_mod_12(); . window.setTimeout(advagg_mod_12, 250); COLORADOTV with Thunder 93.5Radio Free Aspen now on ROKU search "ColoradoWebCam" Camera #1 is the Colorado TV Auto Switcher Channel. Be Informed and Stay Connected: The best way to stay up-to-date on project progress, traffic impacts and more is to sign up for email and wireless (text) alerts. Live Stream All Colorado City Traffic Cameras In the State of CO, Listed Here on our Dynamic Map. Sign up for travel alerts on construction and closures in your area or along your route. CDOT route section is repaired October 2022. We have a landing page for each ski resort in Colorado with helpful webcam and resource links. // Try again in 250 ms. Writing complaints to CDOT is encouraged! We have a landing page for each ski resort in Colorado with helpful webcam and resource links. } function advagg_mod_3() { To learn more about ChatGPT and how we can inspire students, we sat down with BestReviews book expert, Ciera Pasturel. The COtrip app is the Colorado Department of Transportation's (CDOT) official real-time traffic and traveler information app. We are always looking for new sites and topics. make improvements in Glenwood Canyon and keep it open are important.'? Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi . CDOT: New guardrails needed to reduce accidents that close Glenwood Canyon . You may have to wait for the server to fetch the next group of webcams on your list. ]]> Trinidad, CO. I-25 16.90 NB : 1.0 mi N of Trinidad (LV) - North. // Count how many times this function is called. Traffic Camera Colorado Department of Transportation. //--> } website. Information on CDOT Programs and Services. [CDATA[ All Colorado Traffic Cams. COLORADOTV with Thunder 93.5Radio Free Aspen now on ROKU search "ColoradoWebCam" Camera #1 is the Colorado TV Auto Switcher Channel. I70 Utah to Denver, I70 Mountain Pass, US 285 Denver to New Mexico, Blackhawk-Golden, Berthoud Pass Winter Park Grand Lake Routes all updated. (To locate a mile marker on a particular highway, please go to http://dtdapps.coloradodot.info/otis, and choose Traffic Data; either zoom in on the highway on the map and find the given MM, or key in a county or city and then zoom in.). disable your AdBlocker. We are working hard to expand the Camera Network. Our website is a tool for live weather, and traffic webcams, as well as an entertaining view of real life. . At the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT), you'll have the opportunity to do just that. You may have to wait for the server to fetch the next group of webcams on your list. else { Learn about CDOT services and tools available to ease your transportation needs. CO 61 Cameras CO 72 Cameras US 550 Cameras I-225 Cameras CO 52 Cameras CO 74 Cameras CO 7 Cameras US 24 Cameras CO 134 Cameras CO 12 Cameras CO 121 Cameras CO 91 Cameras US 285 Cameras US 160 Cameras CO 114 Cameras CO 13 Cameras CO 135 Cameras i-80 . CDOT has some 422 traffic cameras installed across the state and accessible on the COTRIP site.