There is a case for the Catholic faith, but your church will never know of it, because of the distorted information you present to it about Catholic theology. Not one Christian believed my ideas before the 16th century and not even our first reformers embraced these ideas, but believe me anyway because what I say is *Biblical*." Your task now is to decide if you really want to believe as the Apostles taught the early Church, and if you do, what is your next course of action. All a person has to do is make an accusation, then it's all about defending and trying desperately to exonerate yourself. Trip attendees click here. It's not sound. The emphasis on practice continues through the rest of the short epistle, adding further details about false teachers' denial of the . You as the Pastor of CCV, (and leader of this church), have presented nothing. Yet you and your staff refuse to give a "reason for the hope you have". These cookies (supplied by Google Analytics, Facebook, Hotjar, Gloo and Chartbeat) allow CCV That is like saying the holocaust never happened. AKA "immodest" AKA "Brenda", AZ lawyer Edward Maldonado is clearly a felon bad-check writer but hes also a convicted felon murderer for a 1991 drive-by gang shooting he particiapted in with several other gangster friends in La Habra, CA when he was a minor. Brian has been married to his wife Dr. Lisa Jones, for 35 years. But please consider it. . Avoid every kind of evil." You want to know the Bible better because you know the Bible will make you better. In this passage, the Apostle Paul is teaching young Pastor Timothy about the pitfalls of ministry in the Ephesian church. Yet what I take more exception to, is CCV's staff's total apathy and unwillingness to back up its allegations when asked to do so, especially when CCV is commanded thus by the words of Holy Writ: Yet Christian precedence counts for little at CCV and only the personal revelations of Don Wilson are true. This all started when you attacked the Catholic faith. Is this still the CCV curriculum in your 100 class? That is how far CCV's theology has drifted from orthodox Christianity. Any poster here who defends or soft peddles the truly predatory behavior of this monster is truly one themselves. any personally identifiable information. CRASHED. Everything I present here is the documented truth. It's wishful thinking and/or a rationalization of the facts of history. Even when asked for support. Ask the students first to identify the vowels and consonants in the word, then split the word between the consonants . Please verify all these quotes from the Library of the Church Fathers at Protestant Calvin College: CCV AND PASTOR WILSON KNEW ABOUT THIS FRAUD CRIME OVER A YEAR AGO AND THEY DID NOTHING TO STOP IT, BUT EVEN WORSE THEY CONTINUED TO OFFER THEIR VALUABLE WEBSITE RESOURCE AS THE KEY AND ONLY RESOURCE TO ALLOW MALDONADO TO COMMIT THE FIST CRIME AND GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY MORE. And the truth must be known. Hebrews 10: 26 And if no one did, reject this theology for what it is, the ideas of Renaissance philosophers and not the teachings of the Apostles to the early Church. You teach that the Catholic Church "invented" the doctrine of "Transubstantiation" in the 11th century. 1 Thessalonians 5:21-22 Yet for many years since, you has attacked the Catholic faith by your misrepresentations of Christian history and Catholic theology, and your accusations that some of its doctrines are not Biblical; that is, not taught by the Apostles to the early Church. Our team of Pastors are here to answer any of your questions or provide more info about our church. I have a reasonable request from one Christian to another: please do not discredit another's faith unless you are willing to substantiate your charges. Tell a friend that as much as you like ccv's fancy kitchen and gourmet food, expensive flagstone patios and fountains and firelacces, great kids programs, unique hilltop cross, and luxurious setting - your soul is far more important than being seen inside some pretty yet morally bankrupt campus. But as the injured party . Most mainline Protestant denominations concur with what even the secular encyclopedia states: that there is an unbroken succession of bishops and popes from 33AD until today. Even the first Protestants believed in the Real Presence! 203, Christs Church of the Valley | 1560 Yeager Road, Royersford, PA 19468 | Copyright @2021. Download FREE resources to teach children about 'CCVC and CVCC words'. The Maldonado fraud bucket is leaking heavily now and just about to burst open. Stars provides a comprehensive program that not only develops the skills of players, but also comes alongside the parents to help form a foundation that will develop character and integrity . No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. That is not sound logic. Yes, there is not a single verse in the Bible to substantiate the "Bible Only" idea that you preach as "Biblical". They are no such thing. Certainly not a Christian. What a sad missed opportunity CCV and Dr Wilson. So for all you till deeply in denial, KOOLADE DRINKING CCV-robot nutjobs, YOUR LEADERSHIP HAS FALLEN. A set of perspective and disciplines that unlock a fuller and more purpose-filled life. I am sure the court would have a stronger word for it. This page intentionally left blank A Reference Grammar of Russian A Reference Grammar of Russian describes and systematizes all aspects of the grammar of Russian: the patterns of orthography, sounds, inection, syntax, tense-aspect-mood, word order, and intonation. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" Once a criminal - always a criminal. The position of teaching pastor is a specific role in churches that typically have a plurality of elders or pastors. Go onto www.lawwerratingz.com and see other compaints about Maldonado. I take exception to you targeting those ignorant of their faith, and drawing them into your church with false information. Many might think I am attacking you in this letter. If you don't catch, charge and convict a murderer then has there been no murder? Don, I am asking you, the Pastor of this church for your "answer" to what you believe and what you teach as the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This so-called "pastor" is no leader and DEF NOT A mature, wise, follower of Christ and must be removed by his board or other Christian pastors/leaders or public pressure, which would be quite sad if this guy is that EGO-CENTRIC AND DENSE to let this cancer grow to the point that the local news media get involved to expose this fraud enabler. VERY INTENTIONAL and very malicious. filling in forms. Or read a law book. our systems. If these cookies are disabled, we will not know when a "Stop" is a CCVC word whereas "Post" is a CVCC word. King David is a model of how to make that happen. I am holding you accountable for your words of discredit against the Catholic faith. In accordance of tax laws that prohibit donations designated to an individual, funds raised to support individuals for mission trips will go into a pool to support the entire mission trip and its participants. . What if this had happened to a non - believer, a non - christian. So "Brenda" AKA Edward Madoff Maldonado, you day will come. Even if CCV posts a disclaimer on its website that it is not responsible for fraud that might occur with its advertisers it is not shielded from legal liability. History and the Holy Bible tell us the Catholic Church is the Church Christ commissioned in 33AD (Matt 16:16-19). You can't find a single person before the Renaissance era who believed or even heard of what you now teach 8000 people as the gospel of Jesus Christ. The words of these men are not inspired, but they do tell us historically, along with the Bible how they believed in Christ's infant Church. But as the injured party, I wanted to send it to you in hopes that we can eventually see eye to eye on this matter. You. Gal. Mark joined the staff at Christs Church of the Valley (CCV) in Peoria, Arizona in July 2012 as a teaching pastor. The CCV board needs to investigate this fiasco and fire the appropriate people including senior pastor Dr Don Wilson if he has any responsibility here, especially if he ignored numerous urgent warning letters received for more than a year regarding fraud going down by one bad member on the rest of the body. On October 29, 2017, Don Wilson, CCV's founding pastor stepped down as Senior Pastor after 35 years at CCV. Categories . This would unfortunately strand you in Stage 6, of the "7 stages of Christian Spiritual Development." Bus Guides 7. Either it is or it isn't. Find out what it's like to build your career at all state and get connected to our latest job . Don Wilson, you have without accountability, attacked "The Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth" 1 Tim 3:15. Check out the latest sermons by Mark Moore. Unfortunately, that is their choice. I know you see the logic here, and that is the reason for your silence. Click here: The Origins of Distinctly Protestant Doctrines Click here: Christian Classics Ethereal Library from *Protestant* Calvin College Elected position in the EIT Digital Alumni Board, with a focus on management of the Alumni community, maintaining external relations & representation within the EIT ecosystem as Vice President (2019 - 2021) and Lead Partnerships & Identity (2021 - 2023) of the EIT Alumni. Covid aside. Jot down a list of words on the board. A final option. It is always preferable that all pastors who attend a Pastors Workshop are given a set of training manuals to take home. "I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. vanderbilt medical center parking map 01767 304157; largest companies in orange county by revenue rgbuilding1@outlook.com After numerous inquiries, and in accordance with Matt 18:15, which commands me to first speak to you and your staff privately (which I tried to no avail), I am going to post this letter on the new CCV website, because I feel it important enough for your parishioners to read. "Believe my modern personal interpretation of the Bible. We're committed to practicing what we preach and teach, so the book is super collaborative and envisioned and written by young adults. [1] In 1996, Christ's Church of the Valley found a permanent home, after raising over $1million in one day to purchase 50 acres of land in the northwest Phoenix. You seem very quick to forget that the church, in which ever guise, has spent nearly 2 millenia covering up and hiding the wrong doings of thier own members.