Listed 28 days ago, Hamilton, OH It was primarily used by as the "kid car". . home delivery on some or all of its cars. - A video walkaround of this car may be available 21 Used Cars Found. For being a 2008 it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a new car (no gps, bluetooth connection, etc.) great price. Show Payments . (8 mi) No. Research, browse, save, and share from 1,785 vehicles in Youngstown, OH. Listed today, Youngstown, OH 1-20 of Listed 9 days ago, 1984 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham B - 103,000 mi, Canfield, OH By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Sort by: 2005 Honda Odyssey EX-L Leather 8 Seats young. Black exterior, Black interior. Otherwise it has had 1 new set of tires, and regular oil changes, and that's it. . The 500sl is a masterpiece of engineering , perhaps over engineered , owned it for 15yrs no reliability issues at all , ready for another 15yrs. I discovered Its platform is based on an Alfa Romeo. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2001 Subaru Outback Limited, Learn more about this 2008 Toyota Sienna CE 7 Passenger, Learn more about this 2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring Convertible FWD, Learn more about this 2008 Hyundai Accent GS 2-Door Hatchback FWD, Learn more about this 2009 Toyota Yaris Base, Learn more about this 2004 Honda Accord EX V6, Learn more about this 2006 Lincoln Mark LT SuperCrew 4WD, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Pittsburgh PA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Cleveland OH, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Columbus OH, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Charleston WV, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Harrisburg PA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Rochester NY. I've only ever had to do routine maintenance. Plenty of room in the back seat for me and I'm 6'2". 9 deals found. (54 mi) Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Youngstown, OH: $2,705. I purchased this car used, 6 years ago. Comfortable on extremely long trips. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. (40 mi) All this info was taken from the lexus owners website using the VIN. By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to from New Castle PA, 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class GLK 350 4MATIC review. fair value (783) Comparable to CARFAX Value. This is one of the best all round car I?ve owned! Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Akron OH. Sponsored 2018 Ram 2500. Needed my air conditioner serviced. and any applicable fees. I have put over 100,000 miles on it, been in a pretty deep ditch during heavy snowfall and didnt roll or tip over. I've heard of these trucks going more than 500 thousand miles with regular maintenance. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Excellent Price. My boyfriend has a Subaru and for a while I was set on getting one but I think I'll always be a jeep girl. Listed 14 days ago, Athens, OH Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically The $1000 Ill sell it for isnt worth it. - Find Youngstown, OH area used cars around $36 per month with little or no money down at Youngstown area dealerships. Then a few days later it was totalled after we drove it back to Omaha. It rides like new with new struts, everything still works. Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Youngstown, OH. The torque is amazing and the cabin engine noise sounds really really good. Listed 12 days ago, Mount Vernon, OH Need financing? You can get more information about this car from your couch through Would you like to view the latest search results? All rights reserved. I'm just grateful to Gustman Honda in Appleton and my salesman Jon Devet for being so great and helping me keep to my budget while still getting SO much car! Click. Hey, after 12 years with a Kia Spectra, this car is FANCY! Listed 12 days ago, Chillicothe, OH (163 mi) I bought this car from my Dad.. it was brand new!! Great ride. We actually had fun working together and I brought my friend by later on that day to see the car - he let me drive it again even though he had to stay a little late. In a heat wave you will sweat a little. Would you like to view the latest search results? Find Used Under $2,000 For Sale In Youngstown, OH (with Photos). The exterior look is also a style that we will never see again from Nissan which is why I treasure it so much. VERY well built. Now in 2020 we have a Mall Crawler rather than the old boxy Off-road capable Pathfinder. - - (110 mi) expressed or implied. 1-20 of Luxury of Queens (Long Island City, NY) (56 mi) Most comfortable car I have ever ridden in. I will recommended for your next car. - We value your privacy. I bought a 2014 Dart Rallye 2.4 litre with 107k miles and I'm extremely happy with it. I bought it used fron Carvana with 49000 miles on it. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. I will buy this car again. Search over 16 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Youngstown, OH. Sports Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Youngstown, OH. She was a hand me down from my parents, who owned her since 2009. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to we drove over 200 miles from IN. Oil changes, new tires.. no rust either. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. Listed 116 days ago, Zanesville, OH Therefore we have expanded your criteria. - I've had it for 5 years and put alot of money into it. - Listed 144 days ago, Zanesville, OH From the beginning search for the right vehicle to purchasing the right vehicle!!! Find the perfect used Honda S2000 in Youngstown, OH by searching CARFAX listings. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Never went in, all done over the phone and the internet. I love my Pathfinder and will never get rid of it. Listed 2 days ago, Youngstown, OH Youngstown, OH ft. home is a 3 bed, 4.0 bath property. Calls may be prerecorded. Listed 30 days ago, Akron, OH I am going to buy the new version of it. Car was exactly as described, even a little better, actually. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} I was given a great deal and was out the door in 45 minutes. - - Listed today, 1984 Oldsmobile Toronado Brougham - 97,509 mi, Mount Vernon, OH I presently have 229,000+ miles. (28 mi) See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Cheap Muscle Cars for Sale in Youngstown, OH. (150 mi) 70,928 miles. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Youngstown today! Listed 18 days ago, Youngstown, OH Car is safe in any weather conditions. Best used small truck ever and very comfortable. Cheap SUVs For Sale in Youngstown, OH. There is a 2002 ES300 on YouTube as of about 3 years ago with 596k miles (highway) w. original engine & tranny. - At 130 k, it has a small oil leak, that's it. This will last me many years, i don't plan on selling it until the wheels fall off which is never!! Lucky for you, you have already found where to start. SLT Crew Cab 6'4" Box 4WD. The only thing I've had to repair was a right wheel bearing. After you buy a car from Greg, make sure to thank him for his Service. Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Pittsburgh PA. I cant really think of anything about this vehicle that disappoints me at all. I have had 4 Buicks and very little trouble with them. peppy when the light turns green. I would recommend a wrx to anyone that is looking for a sedan that has the feel of a sports car. I am very pleased with the customer service, and the overall buying process. The engine and transmission are solid. With timely maintenance and regular oil changes every 5k miles had no issues with the car what so ever with very few minor anoences. awesome car, very reliable, worth the money, very spacey and the kids love riding in it, enough space for our dog. I needed something built to last and found my P71 Interceptor on a dealer lot. The most reliable, practical vehicle I have owned and that includes more than 30 cars and SUVS, foreign and domestic. Used Cars; Honda S2000; Youngstown, OH; . Valve seals and gaskets, radiator, coolant pipe, battery, alternator, water pump, tires and brake pads and rotors. T Research, browse, save, and share from 13 Taurus models in Youngstown, OH. Not a big issue but you can feel it at times. which proves the durability of Lexus (Toyota) parts! Very dependable and comfortable. Cleveland, OH (61 mi) (216) 677-3263. Quiet like an EV, super solid and tight. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. I appreciate you washing my car after the oil change, but the water spots it leaves because you don't take the time to dry it off properly is not worth it. Highly recommend! I am glad to find them. . Used Cars Under $2000 Youngstown, OH. I was in a pretty bad accident in my first jeep liberty, the whole thing flipped and I walked away without even a scratch. its a notch below my 2015 Chrysler 200C, but just barely, so for the price I recommend this vehicle to all drivers, Service was wonderful walked through everything no rushing very friendly service. Even that I have a misunderstood the sealer really have a good sale manner and friend sale.. Also care about your expectation when you look for buy a car. My dad swears that u maintain your vehicle, it will take care of u I love my 2009 impala!!!! UNCERTAIN. By the time I got back, he had trade numbers, finance numbers, and an approval from Cornerstone credit union, an A tier rate and a 3 year warranty for less than I was paying for my big Chrysler. our. Cars Under $2000 in Youngstown, Ohio; Results updated: Feb 18, 2023 - 7:03 am . THEY GOT ME APPROVED THROUGH A GREAT BANK WITH A LOW INTEREST RATE. Tweet . a virtual appointment! I am pleased with this car thus far. Non turbo models fell slightly underpowerd. The turbo went bad, but was replaced under warranty. I BOUGHT MY TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. thank you very much! Enter amount Show payments on listings Mileage We value your privacy. Listed 7 days ago, 1997 Oldsmobile Regency Base - 196,734 mi, Alliance, OH Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. No damage. Its crossover design to SUV is Find 97 Best Used Cars Under $10,000 for sale in Youngstown, OH as low as $8,495 on Carsforsale.com. - The only thing I have had to pay to fix was a purge valve solenoid for the emissions mess. 2010 Honda Accord - Chicago, IL For $2,000. Listed 221 days ago, Uniontown, PA 2005 Magnum R/T AWD. I'm able to do most maintenance myself and it hasn't needed much more than the basics. It handles like its pn rails, and other than my 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse it the sexiest,sleekest, most comfortable car Ive owned and this is the 30th car I've owned, so not bad Dodge. (56 mi) Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. , I love my Toyota Yaris hatchback. Listed 9 days ago, Mansfield, OH I live in a safe area of Texas with lots of people ready to help so I dont worry too much about having a problem on the side of the road and which I havent in more than 2 years. Listed 72 days ago, clean history, inspected, warranty, certified pre-owned car, Youngstown, OH Was ist CARFAX? Nothing has ever broken on this car. Browse Ford Taurus vehicles in Youngstown, OH for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $2,000. 1-20 of I've never had a car so fancy! Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Youngstown, OH. Listed 174 days ago, Detroit, MI Very clean, all organized, unexpectedly very professional which you do not see at a small dealership. - it helped that it was one of the last nice days of the year. - 80 Great Deals out of 244 listings starting at $1,250, 628 Great Deals out of 2295 listings starting at $950, 232 Great Deals out of 770 listings starting at $1,500, 287 Great Deals out of 1043 listings starting at $1,988, 79 Great Deals out of 495 listings starting at $1,988, 34 Great Deals out of 101 listings starting at $2,995, 316 Great Deals out of 1011 listings starting at $2,500, 180 Great Deals out of 588 listings starting at $1,500. By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Find 2000 used cars in Youngstown, Ohio. Warren, OH. I'm up to 150,000 miles and it's still a highway star. our. Listed 77 days ago, Columbus, OH This dealership offers I love my new Tundra. AC is week. HIGHLY RECOMMEND BUYING A VEHICLE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. NO BADGE (1,001) No Value Details . Price and dealing with them was stress free. Just a testiment to the build quality. Find budget and affordable used cars to buy for under $3k. With the AWD, this car just grips and goes!! Found just what I wanted at Patriot Motors. 4,995. Youngstown, OH used cars $36 per month*. Took a test drive with the salesman who new answers to every question. - - The 2,000 sq. First time buying from Yalcars. The car will trigger check Engine light if the gas cap is not sealed correctly. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. In the future I'd just prefer you not washing it. You never have to worry about getting ripped off when you go to this place. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. - For the ones that don't know what this car is, it's a 5.7 Hemi powered muscle car that can handle a big family, and have enough room to haul most anything you need it to. I purchased my 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited without really even knowing all the extras it has. (5 mi) I would definitely recommend this car. They towed it out and we drove away. Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Youngstown, OH. This truck is my favorite car ever. You wont be disappointed. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Our goal is to help you discover additional cars that match your search preferences. - How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? We're sure you'll find a great deal on a used car in Ohio at UsedCarsByPayment.com. Know this before you buy it! Engine/Transmission: The few minor things to bring it up to spec, they performed quickly to my satisfaction. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. We have 4 Honda S2000 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 3 personal use cars. I've had this car 7 years. I plan to get another 100,000 miles if Brandon doesn't ban oil and gas vehicles. ${award} ${year}. Learn more. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? - Thank you so much for helping us and making our experience amazing. Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. iSeeCars.com provides this service and (96 mi) accuracy of such information. Still nice though. - 165K miles. we were very satisfied. No demeaning looks or sneers. - Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Youngstown, OH. I have a 2014 Cruze Eco with almost 130k miles on it. A video walkaround of this car may be available We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. (RES/DVD PLAYER) It was the best in the we were on a road trip to Texas and 9 1/4 hours out of 10, we crashed but it was not our fault. Used Cars Under $6,000 in Youngstown, OH Used Cars Under $6,000 in Youngstown, OH Zip Code Radius Make Model to Trim All to to 1-20 of 380 Used Cars Found Save Search View on dealer site 2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS - 61,549 mi Featured Alliance, OH - Listed 3 days ago $2,499 below market price Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Purchased my 17 Fusion and I love it and their customer service and attention to detail! We have 2,387 used cars in Youngstown for sale that are reported accident free, 1,725 1-Owner cars, and 2,533 personal use cars. Anyone that has been in my car is amazed. Used Cars for Sale Under $1,000 in Youngstown, OH. There expensive to own and maintain but I know what I signed up for and I'm happy. . Browse used vehicles for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. Opens website in a new tab Lou Ferrara's Auto Network Inc (7.9 mi. Will buy another. He was my salesman and made the transaction very laid back. 21 Used Cars Found. Spacious and roomy. We?ve taken the guesswork out. 2002 Honda accord SE Sedan 4D. - 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. Congratulations! Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. ${award} ${year}, Transportation Center Of Western New York review, 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK230 Kompressor review. 1,295 2000 Honda Accord . My dad had a 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L with rear entertainment system. Listed 52 days ago, Mansfield, OH Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Opens website in a new tab Was impressed w/ one price policy and after the sale follow up. - Listed 18 days ago, Mansfield, OH 3. minivan 110,000 ; 4,398 below average ; 1,500 great . This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. I just love them. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. - Find the best used car under $2,000 near you. - Im just at 126,000 miles and my cruise control doesnt work. clean history, inspected, warranty, certified pre-owned car. Listed 24 days ago, Carleton, MI Putting reliability aside; I truly love this suv which is basically a family frontier. 2017 Toyota HighlanderLE Plus 4dr SUV. Listed 53 days ago, Perry, OH True luxury SUV. (Electronics/Interior) I feel safe driving it. 243 Great Deals out of 724 listings starting at $1,495, 247 Great Deals out of 747 listings starting at $1,495, 77 Great Deals out of 216 listings starting at $1,495, 197 Great Deals out of 555 listings starting at $1,495, 52 Great Deals out of 176 listings starting at $1,495, 80 Great Deals out of 432 listings starting at $1,495, 71 Great Deals out of 203 listings starting at $1,495, 77 Great Deals out of 217 listings starting at $1,495, 51 Great Deals out of 169 listings starting at $1,495, 65 Great Deals out of 195 listings starting at $1,495, 87 Great Deals out of 250 listings starting at $1,495, 53 Great Deals out of 158 listings starting at $1,495. - All rights reserved. Safe surfing through highest encryption standards. I've never been able to make a phone call by telling the car to call someone! Listed 116 days ago, Mount Vernon, OH It was supposed to be for me then my daughter in college. Used Cars Under $4000 Youngstown, OH Tweet Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $4000 dollars near the 44506 zip code. Listed 71 days ago, Cranberry Twp, PA Listed 196 days ago, Hubbard, OH Looking to have this car delivered to your home? just drove it from Florida to Texas and back (1800 miles) It ran good. 1 - 14 of 14 results. Good visibility and AWD system you can not beat. Research, browse, save, and share from 232 vehicles in Youngstown, OH. Passed on some other dealers that had seemingly good prices but poor reviews. I did it myself. Very receptive, extremely helpful and finished transaction in a timely manner. Beautiful and easy care- just change oil ecery 5000 miles and it keeps going. Used Cars for Sale in Youngstown, OH Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 63,611 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,000 - $1,000,000+ Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Black (40,503) Blue (312) Brown (2,710) Gold (4) Gray (7,410) Green (20) By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to See estimated payment. Listed 2 days ago, Eastlake, OH 2005 Dodge magnum SXT Sport Wagon 4D. Ohio Cars Below $2,000. Listed 52 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. 3557 Breeze Knoll Dr , Youngstown, OH 44505-1917 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $250,000. Archbold, OH - 1. (51 mi) upon request. Listed 52 days ago, Mansfield, OH home delivery on some or all of its cars. (96 mi) Frequently asked questions and our answers to them, as well as the contact to our customer service team. Its comfortable for my 40 minute commute to and from work. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. We can then create a vehicle history for every car in our database and make it available to you. I did it myself for $100 each. Our recommendations (24 mi) A few months after i bought it, the rear struts starting leaking, i had all 4 replaced, also replaced the original Alternator and AC compressor (it started to squeal). our. Contact the dealership with Youngstown,Ohio car dealership listings. They were very accomodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend the new models. Do yourself a favor and get one. 23 cars for sale found, starting at $1,495. Listed 35 days ago, Youngstown, OH Cars.com Privacy Statement. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. (157 mi) Travis is a very good person to work with, he explained everything to me to help me understand my process better, he made sure that everything was right for me and I love my new purchase I highly recommend this company and him to work with very professional and true to his customers! The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. list price. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. You?ll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. upon request. Trucks for Sale Under $7,000 in Youngstown, OH. However I got in one and the other car was completely destroyed but my Pathfinder got a dent which was fixed by hand. Premium Auto Sales And Service had quality rust free vehicles at great prices. (51 mi) Reliability Listed 133 days ago, Wayne, MI Listed 51 days ago, Hamilton, OH Opens website in a new tab Message: MLS # You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Listed 166 days ago, Georgetown, OH YALCARS has got 2021 and 2022 "Consumer Satisfaction Award" by dealerrater.com w/ real customer reviews. VIN 1GNSKCKC6JR191813. My wife and I have 2 cars so a few months ago I decided to buy a work car so i don't put alot of kms on my Audi as I drive 150 kms a day. Refine your search Year 2002 (68) 2004 (45) 2003 (44) 2001 (41) 2000 (40) 2005 (39) 1999 (32) 2006 (23) 1997 (22) 1998 (15) Zip Price How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? 1999 Lincoln Town Car Signature No price rating $2,000 151,266 miles Upfront Price Available Metairie, LA White exterior, Gray interior No accidents reported, 5 Owners, Personal use VIN 1LNHM82W9XY648922 See more photos 2000 Chrysler 300M Sedan No price rating $2,000 98,776 miles Middleville, MI Black exterior, Unknown interior First of all, I had two trades, which confused the previous dealer I went to (where I bought my chrysler in the falls). - - Good value for price. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. I had so many repairs needed to my engine that Nissan just quoted me with a used Engine which was replaced at 90K and Im now at 126K Miles. The interior is sleek and attractive. The Grand Prix I purchased from you was worth the trip. If you're looking for a particular dealership in Youngstown, OH. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Had to check after every fill-up but the first several times was scarry. Listed 136 days ago, 2008 Chrysler Sebring Touring - 206,131 mi, Eastlake, OH - Would definitely recommend this to someone else. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Comfortable, reliable & has been a easy & affordable car to take care of. Delivery Available to 44509. the vehicle is all around amazing i am a tuner and a honda guy thru and thru this little car I bought used stock and have modified the suspension and odd and ends but abused it daily now 30000 miles later she is still right their reliable as the day I bought her. Ross was wonderful, very attentive,Carol was super sweet and good at her job.Our 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland was to be detailed but as we got it home, seats were dusty, steering wheel was black and greasy. Shows wear in some areas but overall a solid vehicle. CarGurus Finance in Advance can help. Call us at 330-330-8141, Text us at 234-200-1865 or e-mail info@yalcars.com. I know she's 6yrs old but shes like new to me, and I love her. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. (8 mi) Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. - Used Cars for Sale Under $2,000 in Youngstown, OH - Autotrader Youngstown, OH Under $2,000 Distance ZIP Code Include Long-Distance Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New (1) Used (308) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Im so thankful for my car and will always buy Kia from here on out. Finding cars under 2,000 in Youngstown, Ohio can be a difficult job to take on, if you do not know how to start. Listed 19 days ago, Burgundy Velvet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat, warranty, clean history, inspected, certified pre-owned car, Columbus, OH Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. $21,995. My Wallet. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Excellent all around experience. - - Best car in the world. I have at time 220,000 miles on it. Everyone comments on it and is shocked that its 20 years old. This spring i had to change the original starter.