:), Congratulations! Yes! I booked a new cabin at a much lower price and then called TA and they cancelled the original booking! I did not want to miss out! Got our FCC It can be purchased at the time of booking or up until the final payment by visiting Cruise Personalizer. CC Help Jenn -moz-appearance: none; Good luck. For bookings made directly with Princess Cruises, please visit the Customer Support and Information page. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Can you cancel and rebook the same cruise?? Let's say you paid $1000 for a cruise, and the cruise line will charge 25% if you cancel between 90 and 75 days prior to your sail date, returning $750 back to you. A lot of TA's just fill in forms to make arrangements and know little about the product.. You will be able to see the exact times that My Time Dining is offered each evening once you book your cruise. We are past full payment but more than 57 days out. I was told more than two weeks ago we could get a price drop of $970. This scenario isn't the most common, as it requires a significant price drop top make it worth the penalties - and some lines simply keep all of the money if you cancel, even a day after final payment - but it's something to keep in mind. Celebrity does not give me any information because I booked with a Check It Out book the new cabin, notify your TA by email to cancel. WebWatch on. By I take some last minute cruises, but only because they're good deals, and I live in South Florida, so for Caribbean sailings, I don't have to worry about last minute airfare. Refund requests must be made within six (6) months of the date the cruise was cancelled or the scheduled embarkation date, whichever is earlier. Those who purchased flights through a travel agent or on their own should contact their travel agent or airline for more information. My opinion, this will get the attention of your current agent. Guide to Norwegian Cruise Line suites: What's included? It is a small agency but did large volume. We'll have posts coming up soon on how to select a good agent, but price dropscenarios are actually one good measure of the kind of service an agent can provide to you. Ended up with a better cabin and a better price. I have done that before, no issues. background-color: #ab710a; (Photo by Sjo/Getty Images) Cunards policy is somewhat convoluted in that it offers a percentage refund based on not only the amount of time Get up to $300 back per calendar year on the Equinox+ digital fitness app, or eligible Equinox club memberships when you pay with your Platinum Card. Cruise lines don't want to deal with this hassle, so they'll make it easy to work through updating the price, generally keeping in place other parts of your booking, maintaining the same reservation number, etc. WebCunards Queen Victoria. You can go to the Celebrity board and view the thread "transferring a reservation from a TA" and see some of the same complaints I have. As long as you're not in love with the cabin that you have booked<3book the new cabin, notify your TA by email to cancel. You'll get your FCD Web50% of total price. -webkit-user-select: none; WebThrough NCL's Peace of Mind policy, passengers booked on sailings slated to depart through October 31, 2021, have the ability to cancel as close as 15 days prior to their The line will also retain a $100 penalty fee, which is returned to guests in the form of onboard credit to be used for a future booking. If you want a refund in this situation, you will be subject to the normal cancellation policy. I am ready to cancel and rebook on Princess website myself! Passengers wishing to request a refund instead of a FCC can do so on Celebrity's website through December 31, 2021. Anyone who books a Virgin Voyages sailing on or before May 31, 2022, for a cruise departing on or before Oct. 15, 2022, is eligible to receive a full refund in the form of FCC when they cancel at least 48 hours before theyre scheduled to set sail. /*-->