BIA “Know and Grow” Panel on BullStreet
Hosted by the Sales and Marketing Council of the Building Industry Association
Tuesday, April 11, 2017, 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Columbia Chamber
The Sales & Marketing Council of the Building Industry Association will be hosting a Know and Grow breakfast, reporting the latest updates on the BullStreet Development.
A panel will be discussing the current road map for the neighborhood:
- Robert Hughes, president of Hughes Development Corporation
- John Katz, president of the Columbia Fireflies
- Sam McGuckin, owner of TCube Solutions
- John Sherrer of Historic Columbia
- Howard Duvall, Columbia City Council
We look forward to this exciting discussion on April 11th, 8:30am at the Columbia Chamber.SMC Members FREE to Attend!RSVP required here
.Non-Members – $10.00 Payable at the Door (exact cash, check or card accepted)Breakfast – 8:30 am
Panel Discussion – 9:00 amSponsored by: Allied Air
Spread the word via the Facebook event invite!